With industries across the world looking to hire trained professionals who can increase productivity and manage businesses efficiently, there are many youngsters interested in pursuing courses related to business administration, financial management, project management and more. The leading business schools in Dubai provide an ideal platform for aspiring young professionals who want to hone their skills and make a mark in the competitive global economy.
List of Business Schools in Dubai
There are various programs offered by these schools to help you learn crucial business concepts. While most of the leading business schools offer business administration programs, some also grant degrees in management, finance and marketing.
London Business School Dubai
The first entry on our list is the London Business School. The world-renowned business school has set up a campus in the financial hub of Dubai, DIFC, to carry forward the same academic rigour that the institution is known for in the UK. It is one of the top British universities in Dubai offering a renowned MBA programme with the option to specialise in a wide range of streams including business, finance, marketing and management. Designed to help you meet business challenges, these courses will prepare you to make strategic decisions in your future professional life.
The school is accredited by Association of MBAs, Global European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). London Business is easy to access from any area in Dubai but it is a more convenient option for those living in the apartments on Sheikh Zayed Road.
- Course: Executive MBA
- Tuition Fee: $ 128,600 (AED 47,2360)
- Location: Gate Village 02, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-401-9301
University of Wollongong (UOW)
Established in 1993 in the hub of learning, Dubai Knowledge Park, the University of Wollongong is one of the top Australian universities in Dubai. Operating for around 26 years, the university offers internationally-recognised degrees that are accredited by all the top quality assurance authorities including Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) and Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA). The university offers business and management, finance and accounting courses for undergraduates and postgraduates.
- Courses: Finance and Accounting; Business and Management
- Tuition Fee:
- Undergraduate Programmes: AED 232,943 per course (Finance and Accounting; Business and Management)
- Postgraduate Programmes: From AED 8967 onwards per subject (Finance and Accounting); From AED 9140 onwards per subject (MBA). There are generally over 10 subjects for these programmes, so the average cost will be well over AED 90k per year.
- Location: Blocks 5, 14 & 15, Dubai Knowledge Park
- Contact: +971-4-2781-800
Middlesex University Dubai
Known for excellence and innovation, Middlesex University Dubai is the first branch of the university to be opened outside London. Set up in 2003, the campus is spread across four buildings. It consists of spacious classrooms, a centre for academic success, social clubs, a sports arena and library. Instilling the love of learning in students with virtual workshops and well-defined courses, Middlesex has emerged as one of the top British universities in Dubai. Along with law, science and media courses, it is famous for its business courses in Dubai.
- Courses: Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Business and Management, Tourism and Hospitality Management, Economics, Human Resource Management
- Tuition Fee: Varies depending upon the programme
- Location: Block 16, Knowledge Village
- Contact: +971-4-367-8100
Inaugurated by His Highness Sheikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, the UAE Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research in 2008, Murdoch University is one of the top universities where you can enrol in accounting, banking and finance programmes in Dubai. The campus features state-of-the-art facilities including a film studio, editing suite, computer lab and library. Murdoch University is particularly a suitable option for those living in apartments in Academic City as it is within the same neighbourhood.
- Courses: Bachelor of Business (BBUS) in Accounting/Banking/Finance/ Human Resource Management/Marketing; MBA
- Tuition Fee: Vary depending upon the programme | AED 110,250 (MBA)
- Location: Dubai International Academic City, Block 10, Fourth floor
- Contact: +971-4-435-5700
Dubai Business School (DBS)
A part of the University of Dubai, Dubai Business School is one of the top places for MBA in Dubai. Accredited internationally by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the institute is part of the elite list which includes the illustrious Harvard and London Business Schools. It offers five different MBA programs in Dubai.
The university offers merit-based scholarships as well as 5% discount on tuition fees of the next semester for each new student you refer.
- Courses: General MBA, MBA Finance & Accounting, MBA HR Management & Leadership, MBA International Business & Marketing, MBA Operations & Logistics Management
- Tuition Fee: Starts from AED 9,100 for local students | Varies for international students based on the course
- Location: University of Dubai, Academic City
- Contact: +971-4-556-6800
IMT Business School
Established in 2006, IMT business school is one of the top international business schools in Dubai. It offers full time as well as a part-time executive MBA programmes catering to both fresh graduates as well as working professionals.
The institute is certified by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). The Institution is partnered with the ESAAD loyalty program and provides exclusive discounts in the tuition fees for employees and family members of the Dubai Police and various other government departments.
- Courses: BBA, MBA
- Tuition Fee: Varies based on the course
- Location: UG 02, Dubai International Academic City
- Contact: +971-4-422-7244
SP Jain School of Global Management
With branches in Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore and Dubai, SP Jain School of Global Management is a reputed business school. It has a branch in Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) that consists of hi-tech learning centres, mock trading rooms, a Reuters terminal, library and a video conferencing facility.
SP Jain School of Global Management offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Dubai. The school even offers a diploma in business. For those working in Dubai, they offer an Executive MBA program that can be pursued either at campus or online.
- Undergraduate: BBA
- Postgraduate: Masters in Business Administration (MBA), Masters in Global Business (MGB)
- Tuition Fee:
- BBA: $27,900 (AED 10,2478)
- MBA: AED 200,980 (Global)| AED 99,010 (Executive program on-campus)| AED 15,000 (Online Executive program)
- MGB: AED 179,920 (May program inclusive of a student visa, course materials, medical insurance)| AED 181,800 (September inclusive of said facilities)
- Business Diploma: $6000 (AED 22,038)
- Location: Block 5, Knowledge and Human Development Authority
- Contact: +971-4-561-6700
Hult International Business School
Hult International Business School is a non-profit business school that aims to impart quality education in Dubai. The university has three prestigious accreditations under its belt: EQUIS (The European Quality Improvement System), Association of MBAs (AMBA) and The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International). It offers both full-time and part-time postgraduate programs that cater to both students as well as working professionals in the city.
Hult University facilitates business students in every way possible. This global business school is also known for organising worldwide competitions among teams of different university students. Students have to come up with viable business ideas to solve global issues. The team with the most impactful business receives the Hult Price of USD $1M.
- Courses: Part-Time Global Executive MBA, Global One-Year MBA, Master of International Business
- Tuition Fee: One-Year MBA: AED 281,000| Part-time Global Executive MBA: AED 304,000
- Location: Dubai Internet City
- Contact: +971-4-427-5800
Since starting its operations in Scotland in 1821 Heriot-Watt University has expanded across the globe and now has branches in UK, Malaysia and Dubai. The Dubai campus of the university is located in Dubai International Academy City. Featuring a wide range of programs, it is one of the top universities in Dubai. This university provides a variety of business and administration courses for both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Courses: Accountancy and Finance, Business Administration, Business Information Management, Business Strategy Leadership and Change
- Tuition Fee: From AED 58,800 onwards per year
- Location: Dubai International Academy City (DIAC)
- Contact: +971-4-435-8700
Other Institutes Offering Business Programmes in Dubai
In addition to these business schools, you can also consider various other schools to pursue an MBA or enrol in various diploma programmes. These include:
- Courses: BBA, MBA (full-time and part-time)
- Fee: AED 46,200 per semester (BBA for 12 to 16 credit hours), AED 4200 per credit (Full-time MBA), AED 202,000 per program (Part-time MBA)
- Contact: +971-4-399-9000
Synergy University Dubai
- Courses: Executive MBA
- Fee: AED 16,515 – AED 29,360 (average)
- Contact: +971-55-896-8205
Dublin Business School Dubai
- Courses: International Accounting, Finance, Marketing, MBA
- Fee: Varies depending on courses
- Contact: 971-4-303-3026
- Courses: CMA (Certified Management Accountant), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), CFS (Certified Financial Specialist)
- Fee: Vary based on courses
- Contact: +971-4-334-9545
Capital Education Dubai
- Courses: Executive Diploma in Business Administration (EDBA), Certificate in Management & Business Administration (MBA), Certified Marketing Professional (CMP), Certificate in Finance Management (FIN)
- Fee: AED 5000 (EDBA), AED 3000 (MBA), AED 3500 (CMP)
- Contact: +971-4-397-0095
And that’s all we have for you. We hope that these universities will help you enhance our skills and prepare you for professional pursuits. You may have noticed that most of these universities are located in Dubai Academic City, an area known to be home for many educational institutions in the city. This is probably the reason why most students consider it one of the top places for students to live in Dubai.
Which of these universities do you prefer? Let us know in the comments section below!