Dubai is gradually becoming a top destination for higher education with many acclaimed schools and universities establishing campuses in the city. International business schools are the most sought-after institutions for MBA in Dubai. Nestled between Asia and the West, boasting a thriving economy that welcomes entrepreneurs from around the world, Dubai is attracting a growing number of students for business studies. MyBayut has compiled a list of the top business schools in Dubai for an MBA program.
LIST OF BUSINESS SCHOOLS AND UNIVERSITIES FOR MBA IN DUBAI
HULT INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL DUBAI
Located in Dubai Internet City, The Hult International Business School is a prestigious institution featuring two acclaimed MBA programs in Dubai. The institution is recognised as one of the top business schools to offer one-year and global executive MBA programs with majors in:
- Family business
- Business analytics
- Project management
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), Association of MBAs (AMBA) and EQUIS (The European Quality Improvement System) have all accredited Hult thanks to its high-quality standards. This institute is a world-class business school where students can enhance their business management skills to succeed in a constantly evolving corporate world. Hult Business School is also recognised as one of the best universities in Dubai for an MBA and other courses. It is a good option for MBA in Dubai for Indian students.
- MBA Programs: Full-time One-Year MBA | Part-time Global Executive MBA
- Fees: Global Executive MBA Program fee AED 304,000 | Full-time One-Year MBA fee AED 281,000
- Location: Hult International Business School, Dubai Internet City, U.A.E.
- Contact: +971-4-427-5800
DUBAI BUSINESS SCHOOL (DBS)
Dubai Business School (DBS) is a part of the University of Dubai, which offers MBA and other business programs. The DBS faculty is one of the most reputable in the UAE. Home to thousands of locals and international students, DBS is accredited in the UAE by the Ministry of Education (MOE). DBS is also an AACSB-accredited business school.
- Dubai Business School offers five different MBA programs, which include:
- General MBA
- MBA in Finance and Accounting
- MBA in Human Resource Management and Leadership
- MBA in International Business and Marketing
- MBA in Operations and Logistics Management
Students can enrol in the Double Major MBA by opting for three additional terms in the General MBA. Double Major is a good option for professionals with at least 2 years of work experience. Currently, DBS offers Double Majors in Finance and Accounting, International Business and Marketing, Logistics and Operations Management and Leadership and HRM.
- MBA Programs: General MBA | Double Major MBA
- Fees: MBA tuition fee for regular students AED 9,100 | Visiting (short-term) fee AED 11,600 |Pre-MBA AED 6,000
- Location: Dubai Business School, University of Dubai, Academic City, Dubai, U.A.E.
- Contact: +971-4-556-6800
LONDON BUSINESS SCHOOL DUBAI
Conveniently located in DIFC, the financial hub of Dubai, London Business School is nestled amidst the top banks, companies and investment groups. LBS has been operating successfully in Dubai since 2007. It has an Executive MBA program that is spread across 20-months. When it comes to the fees and cost of MBA in Dubai, the fees are relatively cheaper than those in Europe and the US.
- MBA Programs: Executive MBA
- Fees: AED 458,782
- Location: Dubai International Financial Centre, Centre of Excellence, The Gate Village, Building 2, Level 3, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-401-9301
THE UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER DUBAI
Located in Dubai Knowledge Park, the University of Manchester offers a highly accredited MBA program in Dubai. Business professionals can polish and excel in their respective fields by enrolling in the Manchester Global part-time MBA programme, that is a 2-year sprint. Alumni of The University of Manchester are currently working in major corporations in Dubai as well as around the world. The University of Manchester also has a student loan package to ease any financial concerns students may have.
- MBA Programs: Manchester Global Part-time MBA
- Fees: AED 170,231
- Location: Office F16, Block 2B, Dubai Knowledge Park, PO Box 502907, Dubai, U.A.E.
- Contact: +971-4-446-8664
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY IN DUBAI
American University in Dubai (AUD) has been providing higher education in the city since 1995. AUD is the only university outside the US that is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Locally, AUD is accredited by the UAE Ministry of Education, Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) and NAAB to name a few. The campus has over 2000 students enrolled in various courses.
When it comes to MBA in Dubai, AUD offers a world-class 36-hour credit program with 12 courses. The AUD MBA program in Dubai is centred on Managerial Economics, Corporate Finance and Marketing Management.
Further, the courses are split between electives including Finance, Management, Marketing and Generalist (non-specialised electives such as International Finance, Law and Ethics, Business Organisation and Consumer behaviour)
- MBA Programs: 2-year MBA program
- Fees: AED 202,000 per program
- Location: American University in Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, U.A.E.
- Contact: +971-4-399-9000
UNIVERSITY OF WOLLONGONG IN DUBAI (UOWD)
The University of Wollongong is one of the finest institutions in Dubai. The UOWD MBA program is designed for experienced professionals endeavouring to develop their professional skills. The MBA degree program in UOWD is based on a holistic point of view, needed to operate effectively in a constantly evolving corporate world.
The University of Wollongong in Dubai MBA program covers 18 to 24 months duration with intakes in Spring –January, Summer – May and Autumn – August.
- MBA Programs: 18 to 24 month MBA program
- Fees: AED 9,140 per subject
- Location: University of Wollongong in Dubai, Blocks 5, 14 & 15, Dubai Knowledge Park, P.O. Box 20183, Dubai, UAE
- Contact: +971-4-278-1800
SP JAIN SCHOOL OF GLOBAL MANAGEMENT
SP Jain School of Global Management is another popular option for students looking for an MBA degree in Dubai. SP Jain’s Dubai campus has a talented faculty, state-of-the-art classrooms and an option to study in Dubai, Sydney and Singapore. SP Jain School of Global Management is accredited by AMBA. Students can opt for a full-time or a part-time MBA in Dubai.
- MBA Programs: Full-time 12 months GMBA program | Executive MBA 18 months | 18 months Distance learning EMBA program
- Fees: AED 199,100 full-time GMBA | AED 99,780 EMBA (online) | EMBA AED 103, 560
- Location: SP Jain School of Global Management, Block 5, Dubai International Academic City, P. O. Box 502345, Dubai, UAE
- Contact: +971-4-561-6700
CASS BUSINESS SCHOOL
CASS Business School is another top institution in Dubai with a popular MBA program. Established in 2007 at the DIFC, CASS Executive MBA program in Dubai is spread over 24 months. CASS Business School is accredited by AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS, making it one of the best schools to do MBA in Dubai.
- MBA Programs: 24-month EMBA program
- Fees: AED 86,271 for year one | AED 118,937 for year two
- Location: Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), Gate Village, Building 2, Level 3, Dubai, U.A.E.
- Contact: +971-4-401-9316
MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY DUBAI
Middlesex University Dubai’s MBA program aims to enhance an individual’s professional and ethical skills. When it comes to MBA in Dubai, Middlesex University offers extensive programs, which include:
- Business Excellence
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- MBA General Option
- Business Analytics
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Islamic Economy
- Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility
- Healthcare Management
- Project Management
The MBA programs take about a year or 24 months, depending on your requirements and professional experience.
- MBA Programs: Full-time 12 months MBA program | Part-time 24-month EMBA program
- Fees: Full-time fees 107,600 | Part-time AED 53,800 per year
- Location: Dubai Knowledge Park, Blocks 4, 16, 17 & 19, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-367-8100
MURDOCH UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL STUDY CENTRE DUBAI
Murdoch University International Study Centre is a good option for affordable MBA courses in Dubai. Currently, the institution offers two MBA programs. A full-time 12 months MBA and a part-time program spread across 16 months.
- MBA Programs: Full-time 12 months MBA program | Part-time 16 month MBA program
- Fees: Full-time fees & Part-time AED 110,250
- Location: Dubai International Academic City, Block 10, Fourth Floor, P.O. Box 345005, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-435-5700
That’s all for our round-up of the best universities and colleges for MBA in Dubai. Most of the business schools on our list are accredited by top agencies, ensuring that these students are moulded into the top human capital for a diverse market like Dubai.
For other courses in Dubai, including highly popular courses in engineering, check out the list of best engineering universities in Dubai. The city is home to several universities and colleges, which is why many international students prefer to study in Dubai. Here is a list of the most popular areas for students in Dubai. You can also find out about the various benefits that students get when they choose to study in Dubai. here’s a quick guide to student’s housing and accommodation in Dubai.
Please note that the fees mentioned for all institutions are subject to change. Please refer to the official websites for more information