The city’s latest culinary attractions are the Pointe Dubai restaurants. The newest hotspot in the world’s largest man-made island, Palm Jumeirah, The Pointe is literally where you can have a taste of the high life. It is a relaxing and scenic area that is ideal for tourists to enjoy the cool sea breeze and savour a range of waterfront dining spots. Foodies have been raving about the Pointe Palm Jumeirah restaurants, as they make for excellent dining options to celebrate special occasions or spend time with family and friends. If you are looking for the best restaurants in The Pointe, MyBayut is at your service. You can also look at the Palm Jumeirah area guide to study what the community has to offer.
Best Restaurants in The Pointe Palm Jumeirah
There are a variety of restaurants in The Pointe. In fact, one will find over 70 dining spots competing for your approval. All restaurants in The Pointe are located on the beachfront where the outdoor seating allows you to have a culinary feast while enjoying the view of The Arabian Gulf. So it’s time to buckle up as we unveil our favourite The Ponte Palm Jumeirah restaurants.
On the top of the list is Rue Royale Restaurant inspired by two Michelin-star chef Mathieu Viannay. It has an open view of the creative and vibrant kitchen which also enhances its ambience. The esteemed chefs and an elegant service make this restaurant very special. Apart from a broad selection of starters, the menu of this high-end dining spot features seafood, meat, desserts and a diverse menu of beverages.
- Estimate price for two: AED 665
- Cuisine: French
- Timing: Sun to Thu, 08:00 am – 10:30 pm. Fri and Sat, 08:00 am – 11:30 pm
- Contact: 971-4-241-2828
Hook & Cook
Those looking for the best international cuisines in The Pointe can choose Hook & Cook for rich and sophisticated flavours. A well-informed and experienced staff ensures a memorable dining experience. Food-lovers can find the freshest catch of the day, cooked with tangy flavours to satiate their taste buds. Visitors can also opt shisha at Hook & Cook while sitting outdoors. This waterfront restaurant also features free Wi-Fi. One will also find valet parking service at The Pointe.
- Estimate price for two: AED 290
- Cuisine: Continental
- Timing: Sun to Thu, 12:00 pm – 12:00 am. Fri and Sat, 12:00 pm – 1:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-244-3214
Palmetto Restaurant & Lounge
Also known as the ‘heart of the Palm’, Palmetto serves the finest drinks and tapas in The Pointe. This restaurant has a very lively vibe that separates it from the rest. It is one of the best Arabic restaurants in The Pointe that also serves Spanish, French and Belgian breakfast options. So if you are looking for breakfast at The Pointe, this restaurant won’t disappoint you. One of the most attractive features of this lounge is the live DJ performance at night that you can enjoy with the best gourmet cuisine. The waterfront outdoor seating at night shows a luminous Atlantis resort which also makes it one of the best romantic restaurants in The Pointe to dine in.
- Estimate price for two: AED 220
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern, Spanish
- Timing: Sun to Thu, 02:00 pm – 01:00 am. Fri to Sat, 10:00 am – 02:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-589-6498
You don’t need to look too far for Greek cuisine as Ena in Dubai is an avant-garde restaurant that upholds the culinary traditions of Greece. With its home-style cooking and hospitality, this dining spot should definitely grab a spot on your list of must-visit restaurants in Pointe, Palm Jumeirah. The diverse menu of Ena Restaurant also features grilled Mediterranean octopus which is one of the major attractions among visitors. There is also a live music program.
- Estimate price for two: AED 400
- Cuisine: Greek
- Timing: Sun to Wed, 03:00 pm – 12:00 am. Thu, 03:00 pm – 01:00 am. Fri, 12:00 pm – 01:00 am. Sat, 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-243-6668
Kyo Restaurant & Lounge
Another restaurant and lounge to feature live music, Kyo Restaurant & Lounge serves Japanese cuisine. You can take a sneak peek at this traditional Japanese restaurant for its mesmerising ambience and great customer service.
- The tantalising Japanese delicacies include hamachi, sashimi, sushi rolls and many other dishes.
- It is a cosy place to savour maki and sushi rolls while enjoying the view of the Atlantis.
- If you are looking for dining spots that serve shisha in The Pointe, Kyo is the place for you.
- Estimate price for two: AED 250
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Timing: Sun to Thu, 12:00 pm – 12:00 am. Fri to Sat 12:00 pm – 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-557-5182
Chalet Berezka showcases an epicurean taste. It is one of the best Emirati restaurants in The Pointe for Middle Eastern and Arabic cuisine. The ambience of the restaurant adds to its beauty whereas the serving staff leads your dining experience to perfection.
- The menu of Chalet Berezka in The Pointe features street food snacks from Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and the Emirates.
- Popular dishes include Korean Kimchi, crab with avocado and shrimp tempura among others.
- If you love live karaoke, head to Chalet Berezka.
- Estimate price for two: AED 445
- Cuisine: Arabic
- Timing: Tue to Sat, 12:00 pm – 05:00 am. Sun to Thu, 12:00 pm – 03:00 am
- Contact: +971-52-156-7405
Serving delicious food, A Capella is the house of eclectic food inspired by Asian, European and South American cuisine. This restaurant in The Pointe is a perfect blend of good food, location and service. A Capella features an uninterrupted view of the iconic Atlantis resort and is also well-suited for dates and other social gatherings. There is a wide selection of cocktails. If you are looking for delicious dining at a reasonable price in The Pointe, A Capella is an appropriate choice.
- Estimate price for two: AED 105
- Cuisine: International Fusion
- Timing: Sun to Thu, 04:00 pm – 12:00 am. Fri to Sat, 04:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-04-589-6788
Those looking for an organic diet can opt for Bareburger at The Pointe as it features all natural ingredients. This dining spot has an organic approach to food with non-Genetically Modified Food (GMO) that is served fresh in a clean environment. You can expect an extraordinary service at this dining spot. One can find vegan burgers with a great taste which is definitely a reason to come back.
- Estimate price for two: AED 170
- Cuisine: American
- Timing: Sun to Thu, 12:00 pm – 12:00 am. Fri to Sat 12:00 pm – 1:00 am
- Contact: +971-56-881-7950
The list of restaurants at The Pointe Palm Jumeirah cannot be complete without a delicious Chinese eatery. With its mouth-watering delicacies, Chuan offers an Oriental ambience at the waterfront location in The Pointe. You can satisfy your cravings for oriental food with appetising Chinese meals that include its signature dish, Peking duck. The menu has a dedicated seafood section that features cooked crab meat as a popular dish. If you admire seafood, extend your culinary journey with the top seafood restaurants in Dubai.
- Estimate price for two: AED 370
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Timing: 12:30 pm – 01:00 am daily
- Contact: +971-4-564-3888
If you are looking for a vegetarian diet, you will find Bikanervala Restaurant that serves the best Indian cuisine in The Pointe. The menu of this restaurant features handpicked items which make you fall in love with traditional Indian flavours. This restaurant has a variety of modern Indian delights and street food including sweets, snacks and desserts. Mughlai cuisine is one to taste for as its vibrant flavours are from the Mughal era. It is also one of the most affordable restaurants in The Pointe.
- Estimate price for two: AED 125
- Cuisine: Indian
- Timing: Sun to Thu, 10:00 am – 12:00 am. Fri to Sat, 10:00 am – 1:00 am
- Contact: +971-45-80-7780
One can also find world-famous fast food restaurants such as McDonald’s, KFC, and Pizza Hut.
- One can also find TGI Fridays near Palm Jumeirah at The Pointe where you can sit for lunch while looking at blue waters and the iconic Atlantis hotel.
- Other casual dining spots at The Pointe Jumeirah include Icons Café, Starbucks, La Brioche, The Stuffed Burger, Phantom House and Keventers.
- There are also restaurants where you can indulge in frozen desserts and pastries, such as Guliyan Belgian Chocolate Café, Baskin Robbins, La Bella Vita and After Desserts Café.
- A number of restaurants are also in the pipeline, such as Meshico, Mongol Ger, and Argentina Grill.
That’s all we have for the list of the best restaurants in The Pointe Palm Jumeirah. Apart from restaurants, this waterfront destination has more to attract tourists, so you can also explore The Pointe Palm Jumeirah.
If you are wondering about the Pointe parking slots, there are dedicated underground spots for visitors. And if you are wondering about how to get to the Pointe, Palm Jumeirah, the best option is to drive there. Alternatively, you can use the monorail and walk from the nearest station.
All foodies who want to continue their luxurious culinary journey on a waterfront location can also check out upscale restaurants in Dubai Marina. If you enjoy tasting traditional flavours from across the world, be sure to check out some of the best Indian restaurants in Dubai.