Whether it’s a birthday or a wedding, a cake can be the perfect addition to any celebration. It makes the memories of the delightful moments even sweeter. After all, who doesn’t enjoy biting into that yummy goodness? The cake shops in Dubai are perfect for every occasion. These top cake shops in Dubai can certainly be trusted to come up with the best treats.
Best Cake Shops in Dubai
There is no shortage of bakeries and cake stores in Dubai. They offer a variety of cakes, cupcakes, fondant cakes, eggless cakes, ice cream cakes, cheesecakes, and pastries. So no matter what your tastes are, these Dubai cake shops have you covered!
Let us explore some of the best cake shops in Dubai and find out what they have to offer.
Sugaholic Dubai has been sweetening special occasions since its launch in 2012. Within a short period of time, it grew from a home-based business to one of the sought-after places for customised cakes in Dubai.
The store specialises in creating tempting custom cakes, baked desserts, cupcakes and cake pops. The secret behind their indulgent cakes are premium ingredients and the partisanship of the bakers. The result is artistic creations that not only look beautiful but taste divine as well.
Fancy an Iron Man or Frozen-themed cake for your child’s birthday celebration? Or maybe you want a vintage-inspired three-tier wedding cake with customised cake toppers? Sugaholic Dubai has it all! It has now become the popular choice for corporate events, birthdays and wedding cakes. You can also find vegan and gluten-free cakes for your special occasion as well.
- Must Try: Belgian Chocolate, Macaroon, Eggless Cake, Ferrero Rocher and Chocolate Ganache
- Timings: Saturday to Friday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Cost: From AED 53 per cake |Customised cakes start from AED 189
- Location: Shop 14, Ground Floor, Rawdat Al Karama Building, Opposite Burjuman Mall, Behind Yoko Sizzlers | The Meadows Village
- Contact: +971-55-371-9838
Can you resist tempting raspberry cakes, Dulce De Leche cakes, Pistachio Rose or Birdberry cakes that will inevitably send you into cake frenzy? If not, consider L’ETO which offers some of the finest cakes in Dubai.
L’ETO makes cakes for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and private parties. The bakery also offers crazy customised cakes on customer requests.
If you want to impress your guests with jaw-dropping cakes, there is no better place than L’ETO. Apart from Al Barsha, you can find a branch in other areas like City Wak Al Safa.
- Must Try: Birdberry Cake, Honey Cake, Dulce De Leche, Rose & Lychee Cake and Walnut and Caramel Honey Cake
- Cost: From AED 59
- Location: City Walk | Dubai Mall | Mall of the Emirates
- Contact: City Walk +971-4-345-2209 | Dubai Mall +971-4-345-2211 | MOE +971-4-266-2875
SugarMoo is considered one of Dubai’s finest dessert spots. It is the first online dessert & cake delivery business in Dubai. The service claims to reach your doorsteps in 90 minutes or even less.
SugarMoo is known for creating some of the best customised cakes in Dubai by using fresh ingredients. It’s also one of the popular places for vegan desserts in Dubai.
The bakery specialises in desserts for a variety of occasions. They make cakes for baby showers, birthdays, weddings, corporate events and more. In other words, you name it, they have it.
This cake shop can be accessed from four locations in the UAE. SugarMoo’s red velvet cake has even won several awards at the Dubai Food Festival and is a special treat in itself!
- Must Try: Cake Pops, Truffle, Cheesecake, Nutella Brownie, Oreo Cake, Banoffee Pie and Chocolate Cake
- Cost: From AED 190 per cake
- Location: SugarMoo Desserts LLC, Al Quoz Industrial Area 4, DIB Warehouse #4, 318 Road, Al Asayel Street, Dubai, UAE.
- Contact: 800 SUGAR (78427)
Home Bakery is a perfect destination for cakes, muffins, pies, tarts, nuts, pastries, brownies, milk cakes and biscotti. This bakery in Dubai was founded by Hind Al Mulla and has several branches in the emirate.
The brand is known for handmade desserts which include locally inspired and international favourites. Home Bakery is particularly popular with locals with a success story that has inspired other home-based bakeries to expand and grow professionally.
- Must Try: Coffee, Milk Cake, Hot Chocolate, French Toast, Chocolate Chip Cake and Apple Pie
- Cost: From AED 220
- Location: The Galleria Mall Al Barsha, Dubai Mall, Galleria Mall Al Wasl Road
- Contact: Galleria Mall Al Wasl Road +971-4-344-4462 | Dubai Mall +971-4-388-8558 | Galleria Mall Al Barsha +971-4-323-1199
Nothing can beat the fresh aroma of the classic American bakes, vintage décor and inviting ambience of Magnolia Bakery Dubai. The first international outlet of this bakery opened in 2010 at The Dubai Mall —bringing the legacy of the famous Magnolia Bakery from New York to Dubai.
This place is known for its signature cupcakes and is a popular venue for customised cakes in Dubai. Their menu features a selection of gourmet desserts made using premium quality ingredients. This is one of the iconic cake shops in Dubai and sells over 200,000 cupcakes in a single year!
- Must Try: Banana Pudding, Cup Cake, Cheesecake, Red Velvet Cake, Carrot Cake, Coffee and Carrot Cupcake
- Cost: From AED 39 |Customised cakes start from AED 200 and upwards.
- Location: Inside Bloomingdale’s, Lower Ground Level, The Dubai Mall, Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- Contact: +971-4-350-5440.
Katrina Sweets & Confectionery
Katrina is another of the many popular confectionaries and cake shops in Dubai. It was founded in 2007, starting off as a small family business and coffee shop in Mirdif before expanding into a large-scale business.
Katrina Sweets & Confectionery makes bread, buns, cookies, and delicious customised cakes in Dubai. They offer over 50 items in bread, more than 40 variations in cake & pastries, and more than 3000 unique cakes. This bakery in Dubai also takes private orders. There are several branches of Katrina Confectionary in Dubai including Al Rashidiyah, Al Barsha and Ras Al Khor.
- Must Try: Honey Cake, Chocolate Mousse Cake, Chocolate Fudge and White Chocolate Cake
- Average Cost: From AED 65 per cake | Customised cakes usually start at AED 200
- Location: Shop 7003, Al Barjeel Complex, Behind Uptown Mirdif, Street 47, Mirdif
- Contact: +971-813-2321 | +971-4-284-7182
The Hummingbird Bakery
This is an American-style bakery that successfully operates in Dubai and Saudi Arabia with four branches. The Hummingbird Bakery brings you a full range of baked items and desserts. Some of their finest offerings include brownies, cupcakes, cheesecakes, layer cakes, pies and much more.
- Must Try: Lemon Loaf, Rainbow Cake, Brownie, Carrot Cake, Coffee, Tea and Latte
- Average Cost: From AED 147 per cake | Customised cakes will be charged extra
- Location: Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates
- Contact: Dubai Mall +971-4-388-2025 | MOE +971-4-399-0352
Ginny’s Bakery and Cake Shop
This cake shop in Dubai offers scrumptious cakes and savouries which are totally irresistible.
Order bespoke cakes for birthdays, religious festivals and anniversaries. A highlight at Ginny’s Bakery and Cakeshop are customised 3D cakes. You can place your orders online at the bakerys’ official website to make your event memorable.
- Must Try: Truffle Chocolate cake, Chocolate Royale cake, Vanilla Cake, Black Forest and White forest Cakes
- Average Cost: From AED 65 | Customised cakes from AED 180
- Location: Basement Level, Cluster F, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) | Al Karama 4c St Opposite Fortune Karama Hotel Dubai
- Contact: JLT +971-50-635-8301 | Al Karama +971-4-439-31876
Mister Baker was founded in 1990 by two friends with an aim to honour celebrations. Whether it’s a graduation, a birthday, an anniversary or wedding, Mister Baker makes every occasion special. You can even customise your cake. Other sweet treats here include pastries, cupcakes and desserts.
- Must Try: Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Truffle, Rainbow Cake, Cheesecake and Eggless Cake
- Average Cost: Customised cakes start from AED 175
- Location: Branches located in Al Karama, Al Nahda, Al Barsha, Mirdif, Umm Suqeim, Al Muteena and Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Contact: +971-4-432-9801 | +971-56-176-2127
Brownie Point Cakes and Confectioners
Despite the name, this famous dessert spot in Dubai is known for making a unique range of sweet treats, customised cakes, mousse cakes and more for their loyal customer base. Their first outlet in Dubai opened in 2010. It further expanded to three more outlets.
- Must Try: Walnut Brownie, Cup Cake, Nutella Brownie, Truffle Cake, Cheesecake, Eggless Cake and Chocolate Cake
- Average Cost: Customised cakes usually start at AED 195.
- Location: Branches located in Al Barsha, Al Nahda, Al Karama and Deira
- Contact: +971-4-423-2671 | +971-4-423-2670
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW MUCH DOES A CUSTOMISED CAKE COST IN DUBAI?
A customised or themed cake will set you back AED 200 onwards. The cost of the cake depends on the weight, ingredients and frosting used to create it.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE POPULAR BAKERIES IN DUBAI?
Some other renowned bakeries and cake shops in Dubai include Fab Cakes, Gateaux, Bakemart Gourmet Karama and Cake Talk Bakery Dubai. There is also the very famous Cheesecake Factory which has branches in some of the prominent malls in Dubai.
This concludes our list of the best cake shops in Dubai. Whether it’s your loved one’s birthday, anniversary or Valentine’s Day celebrations these bakeries offer exclusive cakes made-to-order. There are several places where you can get some of the most tempting cupcakes in Dubai with delicious frosting. For more options, give the jiggly and yummy Japanese cheesecakes a try.
So for your next special occasion, don’t forget to check out some of the awesome creations offered by these bakeries. Those who love to share their sweet treats on social media can also check out some of the finest Insta-worthy desserts in Dubai.