Why should a gluten-free diet mean tasteless and bland food? The simple answer is….it shouldn’t. And the good news? It doesn’t at the top gluten-free restaurants in Dubai. So, in this article, we reveal where you can experience seriously healthy deliciousness amidst the vibrant and eclectic Dubai culinary scene.
GLUTEN-FREE RESTAURANTS IN DUBAI
Many restaurants in Dubai offer gluten-free meal options and even dedicated gluten-free menus to their special customer base. Which are the best gluten-free restaurants in Dubai? Let’s find out!
POKE & CO
Poké lovers should head out to Poké & Co. for healthy gluten-free bowls of freshness. Often counted among the best healthy restaurants in Dubai, Poké brings healthy and sustainable food to the masses. Poké & Co serves traditional Hawaiian Poké bowls with an attractive modern twist, offering you a chance to customize your meals. The restaurant only procures responsibly sourced ingredients.
- Average Price for 2: AED 170
- Locations and timings: Multiple including Business Bay (07:00 am to 03:00 am) | DIFC (08:00 am to 08:00 pm) | Motor City (07:00 am to 03:00 am) | Deira (07:00 am to 12:00 am)| Mirdif (07:00 am to 03:00 am)
- Contact: 800-7653
URBAN BISTRO CAFÉ
If you’re looking for gluten-free restaurants in Dubai Media City, head over to the Urban Bistro Café. This cosy eatery serves a variety of delicious paleo and gluten-free food in Dubai. A must-try on their menu is the nutrient-packed fresh Super Green Power Salad for an instant energy boost.
- Average Price for 2: AED 140
- Location: Ground Level, Burjuman Centre
- Timings: 07:30 am to 11:00 pm
- Contact: Place an order through Deliveroo, Careem and Smiles
Freedom Pizza is like a wish-come-true for anyone with gluten intolerance. Serving delicious gluten-free pizzas, this small pizzeria in Dubai uses cauliflower as a pizza base – ensuring you get healthy, delectable, and gluten-free pizzas for a great price.
This pizzeria serves traditional pizzas for those without gluten intolerance, so it’s a great option if you want to cater to multiple interests.
- Average Price for 2: AED 115
- Locations and contact: Dubailand (+971-4-457-2533) | Al Barsha (+971-4-369-9396) | Dubai Marina (+971-4-453-4313) | DSO (+971-4-320-5253)
- Timings: Dubailand and DSO branches from 10:30 am to 01:00 am | Other branches 10:30 am to 02:00 am
Eat mouthwatering guilt-free food at Seva Table. This place is an absolute haven for the vegan and health-conscious crowd in Dubai. Serving a wholesome plant-based menu with ample gluten-free options to choose from, Seva Table is winning at awesomeness. Treat yourself to delicious sandwiches, salads and even their eggless omelette if you’d like! It is one of the best places for vegan desserts in Dubai.
- Average Price for 2: AED 215
- Location: Behind Jumeirah Centre, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 1
- Timings: 10:00 am to 08:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-534-2899
Eggspectation is a cute little eatery that makes eggs to perfection. Best known for its breakfasts, Eggspectation may not be an out and out gluten-free restaurant in Dubai, but it goes out of its way to cater to its gluten-intolerant visitors. If you want a gluten-free meal, just let the staff know, and they’ll make sure you get just that. Eggspectation is one of the best pancake places in Dubai.
- Average Price for 2: AED 200
- Locations and contacts: Jumeirah Beach Residence |+971-4-430-7252 City Walk | +971-4-240-6876
- Timings: Jumeirah Beach Residence: Monday to Friday from 07:00 am to 09:00 pm | Saturday and Sunday from 07:00 am to 10:00 pm, City Walk: Monday to Sunday from 07:00 am to 08:00 pm
One of the best breakfast places in Dubai is popular amongst the health-conscious crowd in the emirate. Café Bateel has a 100% gluten-free menu that includes comforting pasta, superfood salads and hearty soups.
Cafe Bateel has branches across Dubai, so you will find one outlet nearby wherever you are in the emirate.
- Average Price for 2: AED 230
- Locations and contacts: Multiple including Arabian Ranches (+971-4-452-6994) |Dubai Festival City (+971-4-232-8876) | Dubai Mall (+971-4-339-9819) | Mirdif City Centre (+971-4-236-5938)
- Timings: Contact them to know more
NOLA EATERY & SOCIAL HOUSE
One of the most prominent options for nightlife in JLT, Nola Eatery also serves organic food with gluten-free options. Pepped up with an edgy, urban vibe, this New Orleans-themed restaurant in Dubai is popular amongst those young at heart. While you’re there, look out for their Cajun grills and dirty shrimps.
- Average Price for 2: AED 320 with alcohol
- Location: B1 Level, Armada BlueBay Hotel Cluster P – JLT
- Timings: 12:00 pm to 01:00 am, Fri-Sat: 12:00 pm to 02:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-399-8155
Fulfil your carb desires with the wide range of gluten-free food offerings on Carluccio’s menu. With its authentic flavours, the restaurant brings signature pasta, salads, antipasti, mains and grilled options on its special gluten-free menu.
At Carluccio’s, you can find one of the best breakfast places in Dubai Marina.
- Average Price for 2: AED 270
- Locations and contacts
- Dubai Mall |+971-4-330-5990
- Dubai Marina Mall | +971-4-399-7958
- Arabian Ranches |+971-56-103-4791
- Dubai Mall: Weekdays from 09:00 am to 11:00 pm | Weekends from 09:00 am to 11:30 pm
- Dubai Marina Mall: Weekdays: 09:00 am to 11:00 pm | Thursday 09:00 am to 11:30 pm | Fridays-Saturdays: 09:00 am to 11:00 pm (weekend timings may vary)
- Arabian Ranches: Weekdays from 08:00 am to 11:00 pm | Weekends from 08:00 am to 11:30 pm
One of the high-end restaurants loved by the UAE Royals, Zuma offers a special gluten-free Japanese menu. This menu includes gluten-free options for grilled meats, sushi, and other seafood options. This restaurant is great for an intimate private celebration or a date night.
- Average Price for 2: AED 550
- Location: Gate Village 06, Podium Level, Al Sa’ada Street, DIFC
- Lunch from 12:00 pm to 03.30 pm (Monday to Friday) | 01.30 pm to 04:00 pm (Saturday)
- Dinner from 07:00 pm to 12:00 am (Sunday to Wednesday) | 07:00 pm to 01:00 am (Thursday to Saturday)
- Contact: +971-4-425-5660
Love sushi and sashimi? Asia Asia, one of the fancy restaurants on Pier 7, provides gluten-free options on its menu. The place is famous for its delicious sushi, handcrafted cocktails, and gorgeous marina views. Head over to Asia Asia for delicious Asian food served with warm hospitality and great ambience.
- Average Price for 2: AED 360
- Locations: Dubai Marina
- Timings: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 06:00 pm to 01:00 am | Tuesday and Friday from 06:00 pm to 02:00 am| Saturdays from 02:00 pm to 02:00 am | Sunday from 02:00 pm to 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-276-5900
Kobeya in Wasl Vita Mall is a café and retail store offering a gluten-free Japanese menu. It is a good choice if you’re a fan of healthy eating as you can find burgers, mains, sides besides appetizers and salads. The aim is to deliver healthy food catering to diverse taste palates. The menu star is Kobe Beef, the highest quality red meat.
- Average Price for 2: AED 120
- Location: Al Wasl Vita Mall, Jumeirah
- Timings: Saturday to Wednesday: 09:00 am to 10:00 pm, Thursday and Saturday: 09:00 am to 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-343-0012
THE CYCLE BISTRO
The Cycle Bistro uses local and international ingredients to create healthy dishes. It is the only Paleo restaurant in Dubai and refrains from using any sugar, dairy, gluten, additives and preservatives to craft healthy bites. The place also has seasonal menus that change every three months. So, you are likely to find exciting entries every quarter.
- Average Price for 2: AED 175 to AED 190
- Locations and contact: Villa 15, Jumeirah 1 (+971-4-332-2209) | Dubai Autodrome Grandstand, Motor City (+971-4-425-3000)
- Timings: Jumeirah branch Monday to Friday: 09:00 am to 09:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday: 09:00 am to 07:00 pm | Motor City branch Monday to Friday: 08:00 am to 08:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday: 08:00 am to 06:00 pm
WILD & THE MOON
Wild & The Moon is created by food lovers and chefs who believe that your food should be good for you and the planet. The menu is crafted using local, seasonal, organic, ethically sourced, plant-based, hormone-free, gluten-free, and cruelty-free ingredients.
- Average Price for 2: AED 165
- Location: Al Serkal Avenue | The Gate Avenue DIFC |Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard (Emaar Boulevard), Palace Hotel Cafe no. 5
- Timings: Al Serkal Avenue 09:00 am to 08:00 pm | DIFC 09:00 am to 06:00 pm | Emaar Boulevard 09:00 am to 08:00 pm
- Contact: 800-9453
HEALTHY PATISSERIE DUBAI
Feel the need to indulge in sweet treats, but not sure where to get them gluten-free? Healthy Patisserie in DIFC is the place to be. The Healthy Patisserie is your go-to destination for delectable brownies, muffins, cookies, and more. You’ve got to try their Pecan Caramel Tarts! They even customize desserts for you and offer home delivery.
- Average Price for 2: AED 60
- Locations: DAMAC Park Towers – DIFC
- Timings: Saturdays to Thursdays from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm, Fridays: Off
- Contact: +971-52-649-5773
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHICH ARE THE BEST MEAL KIT DELIVERY SERVICES IN DUBAI?
Prefer eating healthy food? Check out our list of the top meal kit delivery service in Dubai.
WHICH ARE THE BEST FOOD DELIVERY APPS IN DUBAI?
Here is a list of the top food delivery apps in Dubai that offer quick service and special discounts.
With residents becoming increasingly health-conscious, there is widespread demand for healthy restaurants in Dubai. While most new eateries in Dubai feature healthier alternatives on their menu, gluten-free food options are not always available. This post was a small attempt on our part to bring the best gluten-free restaurants in Dubai to your notice.
If healthy eating is not a priority for you, indulge in the culinary extravaganza of the best steak restaurants in Dubai or try some of Dubai’s most expensive eateries. There is just so much to explore when you’re out on an epicurean trip through the stunning city of Dubai.