Calling all steak lovers! Indulge in perfectly-cooked, succulent prime cuts at the best steakhouses in Dubai. From American to Argentinian, these excellent steak restaurants in Dubai are serving up seriously tasty meats each and every day.
Best steakhouses in Dubai
Where can you find the best steak in Dubai? Well, there are plenty of options, so choosing a go-to eatery may be challenging. Not to worry. We have put together a list of the best steak restaurants in Dubai where you can enjoy the popular dish at its finest.
One of the most popular steakhouses in Dubai Mall, Texas Roadhouse also features North American burgers and fast food items. This steak restaurant in Dubai Mall is one of the cheapest steak eateries in the city, where a hand-cut steak costs AED 109.
- Average price for two: AED 290
- Location: Dubai Mall, Financial Centre Rd (Also located in Deira City Centre and Jumeirah)
- Timing: 11:00 am – 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-419-0266
Another good steakhouse in Dubai Mall is Tribes Steak. This African eatery has various starters and main dishes on the menu. The special dishes include Wagyu and beef rib steak. This restaurant is also located in Mall of the Emirates.
- Average price for two: AED 530
- Location: Dubai Mall, Financial Center Rd
- Timing: 11:00 am – 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-226-4974
The Butcher Shop and Grill
The Butcher Shop and Grill is a great place to find steak in Dubai. The restaurant specialises in ribs, beef kebabs and lamb legs. For the best dining experience here, it is recommended you start with delicious soups and appetisers.
- Average price for two: AED 400
- Location: First Floor, Mall of the Emirates, Al Barsha Rd (Also located in Mirdif City Centre and City Walk)
- Timing: 12:00 pm – 11:30 pm
- Contact: +971-4-347-1167
Entrecote Café de Paris
When it comes to delicious steaks in Dubai, European restaurants will not disappoint you. Entrecote Café de Paris is another good steak restaurant in Dubai to enjoy delicious meat cuts and other food selections. This restaurant specialises in New Zealand beef steak, which costs AED 175 for a single serving. Australian Angus Beefsteak is another speciality that will set you back by AED 255.
- Average price for two: AED 290
- Location: Lower Ground Level, The Dubai Mall, Financial Centre Road
- Timing: 11:00 am to 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-434-0122
Prime 68 in the JW Marriott Marquis guarantees the perfectly-cooked steaks. Enjoy prime cuts on the 68th floor with a spectacular view of Dubai’s famed skyline. The selections from this restaurant are sourced from the finest heritage-bred beef farms across the world. So, you can expect a pleasurable experience.
Prime 68 offers an early bird, brunch and a la carte menu. A highlight is the Beef and Burgundy Menu. Served the first Wednesday of every month, this offer pairs prime beef and grape from reputed global wineries and features five delicious courses, all for AED 595 per diner.
- Average price for two: AED 475 | AED 40 (for a pint of beer)
- Location: JW Marriott Marquise, floor 68, Tower A
- Timings: 06:00 pm to 12:00 am | Brunch on Friday from 01:00 pm to 04:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-414-3000
Founded by social media sensation Salt Bae, Nusr-Et is one of the most famous steakhouses in Dubai. You can enjoy a huge variety of meats, desserts and seafood here. You may also catch a glimpse of Salt Bae himself. The ribeye steak costs AED 420 for a medium-size serving. Additionally, you can order the Nusr-Et special, which costs AED 525 for two.
- Average price for two: AED 900
- Location: Jumeirah Beach Dubai Restaurant Village, Four Seasons Resort, Dubai
- Timing: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am daily
- Contact: +971-4-407-4100
For the best branded USDA prime beef and premium Canadian beef, head to STK JBR at the Rixos Dubai. All of the meats here are cut in-house by the master butcher. Dine on exceptional grain-fed and corned beef.
You can pair your steaks with a selection of wines, salads and sauces at STK JBR. If you want to prepare your palate for the meaty deliciousness, there is a selection of starters to indulge in. Examples include prawn cocktail, soft-shell crab sliders and more.
- Average price for two: AED 400 | AED 47 for a pint of beet
- Location: Rixos Premium Dubai
- Timings: 05:00 pm to 01:00 am |01:00 pm to 04:00 pm, 08:00 pm to 01:00 am (Friday) | 04:00 pm to 01:00 am (Saturday)
- Contact: +971-4-394-1832
Your journey for steakhouses in Dubai will be incomplete if you don’t check out Toro Toro Steakhouse. It is famous for its delicious Latin American cuisine, which includes Argentinean and Brazilian steaks.
- Average price for two: AED 650
- Location: Al Emreef Street, Grosvenor House Dubai – Dubai
- Timing: 07:00 pm to 12:00 am | 01:00 pm to 04:00 pm, 07:00 pm to 01:00 am (Friday)
- Contact: +971-4-317-6000
West 14th Steakhouse
Looking for other places with the best steak in Dubai? A loft-inspired layout with panoramic views of the Gulf, West 14th Steakhouse is a great place to enjoy delicious steaks at a great price.
- Average price for two: AED 450
- Location: Oceana Beach Club, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
- Timing: 09:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-455-1111
Head to Baba for steaks grilled to perfection. The Turkish restaurant specialises in all things steak, perfect with a mezze selection. For mains, the Sac Kavurma and Cokertme are recommended. Those who go for the steak experience alone have plenty of choices in the menu’s Butchery category. These include favourites like grass-fed rib eye and bone-in Porterhouse.
- Average price for two: AED 340 (without alcohol)
- Location: The Westin Dubai Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina
- Timings: 06:00 pm to 11:00 pm | 06:00 pm to 11:00 pm (Friday)
- Contact: +971-4-511-7373
Doors Freestyle Grill
The Doors Freestyle Grill is among the best restaurants in Al Seef, with deliciously succulent steaks the reason behind its claim to fame. It offers a range of premium meat cuts. With options like beef rib eye steak, beef striploin and an assortment of lamb-based dishes, you will be spoilt for choice.
- Average price for two: AED 625
- Location: Al Seef, Umm Hurair
- Timings: 03:00 pm to 12:00 am (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) | 03:00 pm to 12:00 am (Weekdays)
- Contact: +971-4-204-9299
The Meat Co.
With a name like this, The Meat Co. is one of the best steakhouses in Dubai for sure. The restaurant is inspired from Africa and has two branches in the emirate. Options like Prime 1kg Tomahawk steak and Signature Wagyu take centre stage on the menu here.
- Average price for two: AED 505 | AED 54 for a pint of beer
- Location: Souk Al Bahar, Downtown Dubai | Souk Madinat
- Timings: Varies according to branch
- Contact: +971-4-420-0737
Seafire Steakhouse and Bar
Fancy your steak with a side of seafood? Head to the Seafire Steakhouse and Bar at Atlantis The Palm. The steakhouse in Dubai is famous for its generous portion sizes, live entertainment and wine selection.
Dining here is a personalised experience. Choose the age, marble score and cut of your steak. Watch your choice being cooked to order. Choose your condiments and select a knife from the UAE, Japan, France and other options to dig in.
- Average price for two: AED 715 | AED 47 for a pint of beer
- Location: Atlantis The Palm
- Timings: 06:00 pm to 11:00 pm (dinner) | 09:00 am to 11:00 am (breakfast)
- Contact: +971-4-426-2626
Fogo De Chao
The items at this Brazilian steakhouse are what dreams are made of for steak enthusiasts. Place your order according to kilogram. With types like tenderloin, short ribs and rib-eye available on the menu, there is a variety to choose from.
Apart from an impressive assortment of steaks, the restaurant is popular for its special ladies and gents nights where diners can indulge in unlimited items.
- Average price for two: AED 515 | AD 49 for a pint of beer
- Location: Central Park Tower, DIFC
- Timings: 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-343-8867
Start your meal with delicious lentil soup or other starters before tucking into prime meats roasted to perfection at the Berkan Steakhouse. The Turkish restaurant is famed for its meat options like the asado, beef saslik and Berkan Special.
- Average price for two: AED 300
- Location: City Walk, Al Wasl Road intersection
- Timings: 12:00 pm to 02:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-343-4143
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find American restaurants in Dubai?
There are some awesome American restaurants in Dubai. Visit places like the Hard Rock Cafe and Famous Dave’s Barbecue for tasty classics from the land of the star spangled banner.
Which are the best restaurants in Dubai?
Want to choose from a wide selection of cuisines? There is certainly no shortage of great restaurants in Dubai. Ranging from the budget-friendly to the extravagant, you will be spoilt for choice!
If you’re looking to impress someone special? You can also visit the fine dining restaurants in Dubai like Zuma and At.Mosphere, amongst others.
What are the best steak restaurants in Abu Dhabi?
Do you live in the capital? Hop on over to JW Steakhouse, Soulful or any of these other top steakhouses in Abu Dhabi the next time you’re craving succulent prime cuts.
That concludes our guide to the best steakhouses in Dubai. For an extra special experience, try the celebrity chef restaurants in Dubai — headed by popular names in the industry like Gordon Ramsey, Jamie Oliver and others.
For more updates on everything that makes the UAE great, stay tuned to MyBayut!