This one is for all you vegans out there who are looking for the best places with vegan food in Dubai! MyBayut rounds up a list of all the places with vegan menu items, supermarkets that sell vegan groceries and top vegan restaurants in Dubai. So read on to find out all about the places you can go if you are a vegan in Dubai.
best 10 VEGAN RESTAURANTS IN DUBAI
Dubai is a melting pot of people of different cultures and a city where you are guaranteed to find the type of food you love, whether it’s from your home country or its food specific to your diet. Vegans also have their fair share of restaurants and cafes in Dubai with vegan food and these are a few of them.
1. Wild & The Moon at Alserkal
First up on our list of vegan restaurants in Dubai, is a place that offers everything a vegan will need in one place. It has a delicious selection of vegan drinks that includes their popular cold-pressed juices and smoothies, and vegan snacks such as salads, soups and desserts too. They also serve a range of hot and cold beverages of coffee and tea that uses dairy-free products. All their menu items are made with ethically sourced, organic and pure ingredients and are devoid of refined sugars, chemicals, dairy gluten and GMOs.
- Open daily until 8am-8pm, weekends 8am-10pm
- Al Serkal Avenue, Street 8, Al Quoz, Dubai
- Phone: 800 9453
2. SUPER NATURAL KITCHEN at the Gallery la Fayette
One of the first and only 100% vegan restaurants in Dubai, the Super Natural Kitchen serves dishes that are made from organic and locally-grown produce whenever possible. All their menu items are free from preservatives, gluten and sugar. They also do workshops and demos as well as home delivery for vegan food in Dubai.
- Open daily from 11am – 9pm
- 2nd Floor, Galeries Lafayette, The Dubai Mall
- Phone: 050 2429408 / Email: email@example.com
Looking for the best vegan burgers in Dubai? Well, look no further than ‘Dirt’. Serving five uniquely crafted burgers made completely with vegan ingredients, Dirt is redefining the landscape of fast food burgers. You are given the chance to eat ‘dirty’ while being completely healthy! Dirt is a delivery only restaurant and is surely a must try for anyone looking for vegan burgers in Dubai.
- Open daily from 11am – 12:30am
- Delivery only
- Phone: 04 435 02012
4. Urth by NABZ & G in jlt
If you are looking for a place with authentic vegan food then this restaurant should definitely be on your list of vegan restaurants in Dubai. A hidden gem amongst the large selection of fast food restaurants in JLT and winner of the 2018 Zomato user choice award for the best vegan restaurant in Dubai, Urth features a unique selection of menu items that are great for the body and the soul. Their menu items range from a range of vegetarian, vegan and raw options along with smoothies and juices that are guaranteed to leave you with a happy stomach.
- Open daily from 12pm-9:45pm, weekends 12pm-10:15pm
J2 Tower, Lake Level – JLT Dubai
- Phone: 04 276 7287
5. Organic Food and cafe
If you are looking for a place that serves 100% organic food in Dubai, this next mention is one you should check out. This probably one of the best places with vegan food in Dubai as they have different vegan menu items featured every day and also serve a full vegan brunch on the last weekend of every month, where you get to enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet, unlimited hot drinks as well as two cold beverages for AED 99
- Open daily from 7:30am – 8:30pm (Al Quoz) and 8am-8pm(The Greens)
Al Quoz and The Greens
- Phone: 04 338 2822
6. Life’n One cafe
Next up on our list of restaurants with vegan food in Dubai is the Life’n One Cafe. Founded by Eda Gungor/Seva Bhagti Kaur, it opened its door is 2014 as a well-being centre in Dubai with the purpose of guiding people on a healthy journey. In 2015 they opened the Life’n One Cafe, that serves food items cooked only with organic ingredients free from additives, refined sugars and gluten; they also avoid the use of microwaves in their kitchen. This is one of the vegan cafes in Dubai where you are guaranteed a dish prepared with love, care and creativity.
- Open daily from 9:30am – 7:30pm
- Jumeirah 1, Dubai
- Phone: 050 653 42899
7. The Raw Place
Founded in 2014 by Kerim Muvdi, with a vision to enable a healthier generation, The Raw Place is another one of the vegan restaurants in Dubai that serves plant-based cuisines that are organic and GMO-free! Their menu includes cold-pressed juices, ready-to-go meals and some of the best vegan desserts in Dubai. If you are living in Umm Suqeim, make sure to head down here!
- Open daily from 7am – 12:30am
Shop 6, Umm Suqeim 2, Jumeirah Beach Road, Dubai
- Phone: 04 330 0277
8. eat well Restaurant
Offering a Paleo, Vegetarian, and Vegan options, made with organic and locally sourced ingredients, Eat Well is our next feature restaurant with vegan food in Dubai. All their dishes are and centred around a health-conscious diet. The Eat Well Restaurant is part of the Dubai Herbal and Treatment Centre facilities and also offers vegan meal plans in Dubai.
- Open daily from 8am – 8pm, weekends 9am-9pm
1st floor, Dubai Herbal & Treatment Centre, Zabeel 1, Oud Metha
- Phone: 054 476 6326 / firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Abu Jbara
If you are working or living in Business Bay this place should be on your list of vegan restaurants in Dubai! This is where you will get the best Arabic vegan food in Dubai. This restaurant has a great selection of breakfast, lunch and dinner options that include items such as foul hummus and falafels, which are the most popular items in this vegan restaurant in Dubai.
- Open daily from 7am – 12 midnight
Al Abraj Street, Coral Tower, Business Bay, Dubai
- Phone: 04 442 8414
Our final feature on our list of vegan cafes in Dubai offers its visitors a range of green salads, vegan, raw, gluten and dairy free alternatives, along with an innovative selection of cold-pressed juices, herbal drinks in addition to classic coffee brew. This restaurant also serves a range of organic menu items as well.
- Open daily from 8am – 11pm
Building Mirdif 35, Opposite Arabian Centre, Mirdif, Dubai
- Phone: 04 288 5004
restaurants with vegan menu items in Dubai
While most of the above are known for their vegan food, there are plenty of other places that serve vegan food along with their other menu items. Here are some of the best places with vegan menu items in Dubai.
- For those looking for the best vegan pizzas in Dubai, you have Pinza, Pizza Express and Freedom Pizza.
- Bareburger and Black Tap serve some of the most delectable vegan burgers in Dubai.
- Tum Tum serve for some affordable Asian vegan food
- Quattro and Spice Klub have a great selection of Indian-themed vegan food items
- Taqdo has some amazing vegan burritos
- Man’oushe Street
- Circle Cafe
- Comptoir 102
- Baker & Spice
places to buy vegan food in Dubai
If you are someone who prefers to cook your food at home, you won’t be at a loss as there are many places to buy vegan groceries in Dubai with many stores having dedicated aisles for vegan foods. Here are some of the places and supermarkets with vegan groceries in Dubai that the vegan community recommends!
- Lulu Supermarket – Considered to be one of the best supermarkets with vegan groceries in Dubai. Their offerings include some of the best vegan meat and vegan cheese in Dubai
- Carrefour – Has a dedicated aisle for vegan specific diet and also sells the Linda McCartney vegan sausages in Dubai.
- Choithrams – For Fry’s products which includes meat-free chicken style nuggets, strips and mince
- Park and Shop – Also sells a range of Linda McCartney vegan food items in Dubai
- Spinneys – Features vegan ice cream and dairy substitute vegan products such as milk, cheese and yoghurt
- Kibsons – Does home delivery for vegan groceries in Dubai that includes vegan cheese, cream and milk
- Ripe – Has vegan chocolates, cheese and vegan pesto along with vegan cookbooks for sale.
- Organic Foods & Cafe – Best for organic fruits and veggies alongside vegan snacks such as vegan pizza,
- BiOrganic – Known for the high-quality organic fruits and veggies along with vegan bread and cake
With all these options at hand, anyone can easily be a vegan in Dubai. If you are planning to switch to a vegan diet and are unsure of how to begin, there are numerous groups on Facebook with a welcoming community who can happily guide you on your journey! You could also sign up for any of the vegan meal plans in Dubai, that offer specially crafted vegan meals based on your preferences.
Are you a vegan living in Dubai? Share your experience with us in the comment section below and let us know your favourite vegan spots in Dubai that we may have missed out on. For more lifestyle tips and information about life in this city, stay tuned to the best Dubai real estate blog – MyBayut.