- ART OF BRUNCH, THE FOUNTAIN
- FARM TO HOTEL BRUNCH, MAZINA
- BUBBALICIOUS, THE WESTIN MINA SEYAHI
- FRIDAY FAMILY BRUNCH, BREAD STREET BRUNCH
- FRIDAY FAMILY BRUNCH, AL BAHOU
- BRUNCHOLOGY, YALUMBA
- FRIDAY & SATURDAY BRUNCH, ROYAL CHINA
- SOLO FRIDAY BRUNCH DUBAI
- FRIDAY BRUNCH, TORTUGA
- FEAST ITALIANA, POSITANO
We all look forward to spending quality time with our family and enjoy going out for a meal together. With kids around, you often have to think of places with great family brunches in Dubai where they too can enjoy and have a fun time. Luckily, there are quite a few places offering the best brunches in Dubai. Not only do these places serve amazing food but also have activities to keep the children engaged, making sure the whole family gets to spend a great time together. Today, MyBayut brings you a list of the places serving the best family brunches in Dubai where your tiny tots can have a gala time while you relax with an amazing spread of drinks and food!
BEST FAMILY BRUNCHES IN DUBAI
ART OF BRUNCH, THE FOUNTAIN
Located in Bur Dubai, The Fountain offers one of the best brunches in Dubai. The Art of Brunch features live street food stations where you can experience an eclectic variety of cuisines ranging from European to Asian favourites. From Chorizo Bilbao to sushi, The Art of Brunch has a little bit of everything to cater to your tastes.
While you can relax with a soulful performance by the talented cello player, little ones can have fun in the Kid’s Paradise and movie theatre. They can also eat, drink, play and engage in different activities like painting, video games and much more.
- Cost per person: AED 209 (softs drinks) | AED 309 (house beverages) | Free for children under 12
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 04:00 pm on Fridays
- Location: Movenpick Hotel, Oud Metha, Bur Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-336-6000
FARM TO HOTEL BRUNCH, MAZINA
Gather your family and head on over to Mazina. The restaurant has recently launched the Farm To Table Brunch that features locally grown ingredients which are showcased by the expert chefs in international and seasonally inspired dishes. From their pasta station to the dedicated dessert section, the restaurant has an extensive range of delicacies for patrons. Kids can have their own special buffet, consisting of healthy wraps, sweet potato fries, baked fish and fruit skewers. For those with specific preferences, vegan and gluten-free options are available too.
- Cost per person: AED 325 (Soft drinks) | AED 395 (House Beverages) | AED 450 (Bubbly)
- Timings: 12:30 pm – 04:00 pm on Fridays
- Location: Lobby Level, Address Dubai Marina, Al Marsa Street, Dubai Marina
- Contact: +971-4-436-7777
BUBBALICIOUS, THE WESTIN MINA SEYAHI
This Friday brunch is something of a Dubai institution! While known more for its amazing party vibes, Bubbalicious is also a top-notch kid-friendly place for brunch in Dubai that you should definitely consider visiting with your children. The quirky brunch spot has a children’s corner to keep your little ones engaged, offering a fine spread of culinary masterpieces. You can enjoy sushi, steaks, pasta, and tagines while listening to live music.
- Cost per person:
- Original Version of Brunch: AED 695 (free-flowing bubbly) | AED 550 (sparkling) I AED 450 (soft drinks) | AED 95 for kids between 6 and 12 years old
- Bubble Free: AED 480 (with soft drinks) I Free for kids up to 12 years old
- Timings: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm on Fridays
- Location: The Westin Mina Seyahi, Dubai Marina
- Contact: +971-4-399-4141
FRIDAY FAMILY BRUNCH, BREAD STREET BRUNCH
Bread Street Kitchen is one of the kid-friendly places for the best brunch in Dubai. It has huge sharing platters for starters, main courses, and desserts. The eatery serves a vast variety of food including mini pizzas, classic roast dishes, and fresh seafood.
To keep the kids busy, the restaurant also features child-friendly activities like mini cooking classes, face painting, bouncy castles, and a Willy Wonka-style sweet shop.
For those kids who love learning about marine creatures, this famed Gordon Ramsay restaurant in Atlantis is close to The Lost Chambers Aquarium. Take your kids to this popular attraction in Dubai and observe the wide variety of aquatic life. The offer is valid till 31st December 2020.
- Cost per person: AED 355 (with soft drinks), AED 240 (with house drinks) | AED 105 for children
- Timings: 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm on Fridays
- Location: Atlantis The Palm, Palm Jumeirah
- Contact: +971-4-426-2626
FRIDAY FAMILY BRUNCH, AL BAHOU
A multi-cuisine family-friendly brunch in Dubai with a selection of contemporary dishes and dedicated entertainment arenas for children, the Friday Family Brunch is a popular choice. While the older ones are enjoying their food, the little ones get an opportunity to be a part of many fun activities, such as face painting.
- Cost per person: AED 295 (soft drinks) | AED 395 (house beverages) | AED 595 (Bubbly and House Beverages) | AED 150 (Children between 6 and 12 years old) I Free for kids under six go free.
- Timings: 12:30 pm to 04:00 pm on Fridays.
- Location: Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel, Ibn Battuta, Jebel Ali
- Contact: +971-4-444-5613
Head on over to Yalumba, a casual dining restaurant offering Asian, European and American cuisines in Dubai. The place offers exquisite branches over the weekend. Sample delicacies from a range of different cuisines while you enjoy the live entertainment and cool activities for your little ones. From pizza painting and magic show, plenty will there to engage your kids over this Saturday brunch in Dubai.
- Cost per person: AED 529 (Selected beverages) AED 389 (Free-flowing sparkling) | Free for kids up to 12 years old
- Location: Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre
- Timings: 12:30 pm – 03:30 pm on Fridays and Saturdays
- Contact: +971-4-702-2455
FRIDAY & SATURDAY BRUNCH, ROYAL CHINA
Royal China is one of the most popular restaurants in Dubai. The place offers brunches on Fridays and Saturdays in Dubai. From Chinese tea to other tangy delicacies, plenty is there for you to enjoy with your kids at a nice eatery in the city.
- Cost per person: AED 128 + Tax (including tea) AED 188 + Tax (including 2 glasses of house red/white or 2 bottles of beer) AED 64 + Tax (for children between 5 and 9 years old) AED 128 + Tax (for children above the age of 9)
- Location: Balcony, Level 2, Building 4, DIFC, Dubai
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 03:30 am on weekends
- Contact: +971-4-354-5543
SOLO FRIDAY BRUNCH, SOLO DUBAI
In the mood for an Italian feast? The Solo Dubai family brunch has a fine spread of authentic Italian food. Promising good portion sizes and
aromatic flavours, the family-friendly brunch in Solo has all that you need right now!
- Cost per person: Starting from AED 199 per person (soft drinks) | Half Price for kids aged 12 to 15 | Kids under 12 years dine for free
- Location: Raffles Dubai – Umm Hurair 2
- Timings: Friday 01:00 pm to 04:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-324-8888
FRIDAY BRUNCH, TORTUGA
Discover an array of delicious Mexican food at Tortuga’s brunch in Dubai. The eatery offers cocktails, mocktails, house beverages and a lot more for families who want to spend quality time together. The ambient music and breathtaking views of the stunning Madinat Jumeirah add more to the experience!
- Cost per person: AED 270 per person (soft drinks) | AED 370 per person (alcoholic beverages) | AED 150 per child (aged 11 and below)
- Location: Jumeirah Mina A’Salam, Madinat Jumeirah
- Timings: 12:30 pm – 04:00 pm on Fridays
- Contact: +971-4-432-3232
FEAST ITALIANA, POSITANO
Discover an extravaganza of culinary specialities over an evening brunch at Positano. Sample Italian classics such as pasta, panna cotta, cassata, gelato and much more at one of the fine dining restaurants in the magnificent JW Marriott Marquis.
- Cost per person: AED 195 per person | AED 85 (5 extra hops) | Free for children aged 5 and below | Half-price for children aged between 6 and 12 years old
- Location: JW Marriott Marquis Dubai
- Timings: 06:00 pm – 12:00 am on Thursdays and Saturdays
- Contact: +971-4-414-0000
And that’s all we have for you now – in our guide to family-friendly brunches in Dubai. For those looking for more options, these brunch offers in Dubai will come in handy. These restaurants follow SOPs directed by the government of the UAE.
The DED guidelines for Dubai reopening have offered a new ray of hope for restaurateurs as now they can resume their businesses in the city.
To stay at the top of the latest happenings in the UAE, stay tuned to MyBayut.