Dubai International Airport is one of the world’s busiest travel hubs. Stepping into this bustling airport to catch a flight is an experience in itself! The wide range of luxury Dubai International Airport lounges offers a perfect start to your vacations, complete with unlimited glasses of bubbly and some of your favourite snacks. Learn more about these premium lounges, which offer customers a world of upscale facilities.
Dine and Relax at Dubai International Airport Lounges
The Dubai International Airport or DXB has three terminals; Terminal 1 (also called Sheikh Rashid Terminal), Terminal 2 and Terminal 3. Out of these, Terminal 3 is the largest and most luxurious, catering exclusively to Emirates and some flydubai flights.
Terminal 1 caters to all major international flights except Emirates. Some of the names on the list are Qantas, British Airways and Singapore Airlines. Terminal 2 of Dubai airport mainly serves regional destinations and budget airlines, including flydubai. Terminals 1 and 3 are connected through the transit area. Passengers can travel freely between the terminals after clearing all the necessary security checks.
After this brief introduction to the DXB terminals, let’s take a look at the Dubai airport lounges that offer premium services.
Access to most of these lounges is usually offered by leading credit card providers in the UAE, including Mashreq Bank, Emirates NBD, Citi Bank and more. Before you pay for lounge access, ensure that your credit card does not already come with free lounge facilities.
THE EMIRATES BUSINESS CLASS LOUNGE
The Emirates Business Class Lounge is located in Concourse B and is amongst the best lounges in Dubai International Airport. All Emirates Business Class passengers have free Dubai Airport lounge access, but those with special credit cards can also often benefit from access to such lounges.
This Dubai airport lounge has a wide array of amenities for passengers to unwind and relax before their journey. A delicious a la carte menu and a wide range of delectable buffet items featuring popular cuisines around the world are some of the facilities offered at the lounge.
The Moët and Chandon Champagne Lounge
The Moët and Chandon Champagne Lounge is another luxury option, where visitors can indulge in the brand’s most renowned champagnes, accompanied by a selection of canapés crafted by Michelin star chefs. Some of the best delicacies it offers, are Emmental gougères, blackberry and pomegranate macaroons and goat cheese.
EMIRATES BUSINESS CLASS LOUNGE LOCATION AT DXB
The Emirates Business Class Lounge is located in Concourse B, on the fifth floor of Terminal 3, Dubai International Airport.
FACILITIES AT EMIRATES BUSINESS CLASS LOUNGE AT DXB
- Special immigration and baggage check-in areas
- Direct boarding facility
- Dining areas offer buffet and a la carte food options prepared by Michelin star chefs
- Several entertainment options, including Virtual Reality experiences
- Bar services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Quiet areas
EMIRATES FIRST CLASS LOUNGE
The Emirates First Class Lounge has a plethora of facilities for First Class passengers such as showers, spas, full-service bars, cigar bars and more.
Visitors at Emirates lounge in Dubai Airport can savour the dishes at the international buffet with countless dishes served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menu also includes snacks, coffee and a wealth of beverages.
Visitors can order freshly prepared dishes of their choice from the extensive a la carte menu developed by Michelin star chefs. Oenophiles will love to spend some time at the Le Clos Wine Cellar and get a taste of rare, vintage wines. Another feature of the lounge is the extensive business centre that has every facility to keep your business operations in check even as you travel.
First Class passengers also get a 15-minute complimentary massage to help rejuvenate their bodies before boarding the flight.
EMIRATES FIRST CLASS LOUNGE LOCATION AT DXB AIRPORT
The Emirates First Class Lounge is located on the fourth floor of Concourse A, Terminal 3 Dubai International Airport.
FACILITIES AT EMIRATES FIRST CLASS LOUNGE AT DUBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Direct boarding facility
- Bar services
- Buffet and a la carte food menu prepared by Michelin star chefs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Quiet areas
- Business Centre
JUMEIRAH AIRPORT LOUNGE
Jumeirah Airport Lounge is near the top of the long list of Dubai Airport lounges. The exquisite 250 square metres lounge has everything you can expect from a five-star lounge. A spectacular welcome desk with a dedicated team will cater to your requests upon arrival.
The luxurious lounge has a dedicated private area reserved for VIPs and media guests. Moreover, you can satiate your hunger pangs with an array of delicious food and beverage counters with chef’s specials.
JUMEIRAH AIRPORT LOUNGE LOCATION AT DXB AIRPORT
The Jumeirah Lounge is located in the arrivals zone near the Emirates Chauffeur Services at Dubai International Airport (DXB) Terminal 3.
FACILITIES AT JUMEIRAH AIRPORT LOUNGE AT DUBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Concierge team
- Changing facilities
- Luxurious bathrooms
- Direct check-in and boarding facility from your suite (if you’re a guest at any Jumeirah hotels)
- Private VIP area
AL MAJLIS LOUNGE
Al Majlis has a range of Dubai International Airport lounges that offers a luxurious space for travellers to relax. The lounge is available for all passengers regardless of the travel class and airline.
Booking into the Al Majlis lounges at DXB Airport eases your journey, making immigration and baggage clearance a breeze.
The special representatives at Al Majlis assist you with your travel documents clearance and checking. It is one of the few Dubai airport lounges for economy passengers.
AL MAJLIS LOUNGE LOCATION AT DXB
Al Majlis has 25 lounges located divided between Terminal 3 next to Exit 4.
AL MAJLIS LOUNGE TIMINGS
The lounge operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, however, passengers are requested to book their slot with Al Majlis at least 24 hours before their arrival time at the lounge.
AL MAJLIS LOUNGE FACILITIES
Al Majlis offers a range of facilities for all passengers. Here is a list of the various amenities at Al Majlis Lounge Dubai International Airport.
- Dedicated BMW 7 series cars for transporting passengers between Al Majlis lounge and their respective departure and arrival gates/flights
- Dedicated Dubai Duty-Free outlet
- Personal assistant for Dubai Duty-Free shopping
- VIP parking and drop-off at curbside
- Prayer areas for men and women
- Arrival/departure/transit at a VIP facility separate from the public terminals
- Personal assistant to handle all your formalities including check-in, baggage clearance, immigration and luggage handling
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner menus prepared by expert chefs
AL MAJLIS LOUNGE CONTACT INFORMATION
AL MAJLIS LOUNGE PRICES
- AED 2,500 per adult passenger
- AED 500 per child aged between 3 and 12 years old
- Infant below 3-year-old is free of charge
- A 5% VAT is applicable on the total amount of the reservation
- AED 20 government fees
Dubai airport’s Ahlan Lounge has First Class and Business Class lounges located at Terminal 1 Concourse D right above the departure gates. These Dubai International Airport lounges are accessible to passengers travelling in economy class.
The Ahlan Business Class Lounge can cater to 177 guests, whereas the more luxurious First Class Lounge can take in 156 guests.
A professional and personalised Meet and Greet service officer will cater to everything the guest might need during their time at the Ahlan Lounge. Guests with Dubai Airport Lounge Priority Pass are also eligible for Ahlan lounges.
AHLAN LOUNGES LOCATION AT DXB
Ahlan Lounge is located at Terminal 1 Concourse D above the Departure Gates.
AHLAN LOUNGE FACILITIES
Ahlan is one of the sought-after Dubai airport lounges in Terminal 1. Here are some of the main amenities available for guests.
- Concierge assistance on departure and arrival
- Hot and cold buffet and a la carte menu
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Fully-equipped Business Centre
- Unwind and rejuvenate at Timeless Spa (extra charges)
- Kids Corner
- Kids’ food and beverage menu
- Shower Facilities
AHLAN LOUNGE TIMINGS
The lounges are open 24 hours a day for all guests. However, prior booking is required for all passengers.
AHLAN LOUNGE CONTACT INFORMATION
Call the Ahlan Lounge duty officer at +971-4-505-2703
AHLAN LOUNGE PRICES
- AED 250 per person for First Class Lounge Terminal 1, Concourse D
- AED 200 per person for Business Class Lounge Terminal 1, Concourse D
- AED 250 per person for Cadiz@B (Terminal 3, Concourse B)
- Kids under one year are admitted free of charge
*The aforementioned charges are for a 4-hour stay. Guests can avail 4 maximum additional hours, which will be charged AED 55 +VAT per hour for each person.
Marhaba Lounges in Dubai International Airport are located in all three terminals, making them one of the most accessible lounges at the airport. Services at all lounges in Terminal 1, Terminal 2 and Terminal 3 are similar and all guests can avail of any service package.
Marhaba Dubai International Airport lounges have several packages and service charges depending on your needs. It is one of the most frequently visited Dubai International Airport lounges in Terminal 3.
MARHABA LOUNGES LOCATION AT DXB
- Marhaba Lounge is located at Terminal 1, Concourse C between Gates C23 and C25 and D.
- The Marhaba Lounge location in Terminal 2 is near Gates F2 and F3.
- Marhaba Lounge at Dubai International Aiport at the Terminal 3 is located between Gates A2 and A3 at the Departure Level and near the Gate B21 on the 4th floor. There is also a lounge between the Gates C23 and C25.
MARHABA LOUNGE TIMINGS
All Marhaba lounges are open 24 hours a day 7 days a week, guests are requested to book their lounge services in advance to avoid any inconvenience.
MARHABA LOUNGE CONTACT INFORMATION
For any queries please reach out to Marhaba Lounges at +971-800-627-4222
MARHABA LOUNGE PRICES
- From AED 194 for 2 hours
- From AED 388 for 4 hours
- From AED 582 for 6 hours
- From AED 399 for 8 hours
MARHABA LOUNGE FACILITIES
- Shower facilities for an additional charge are available at Terminal 1 and Emirates Terminal 3
- Special children’s room available at Concourse A at Emirates Terminal 3 and Terminal 1
- Cinema room located at Terminal 1
- Snooze room for an additional charge located at Terminal 1
- Spa services are available at an additional charge at Terminal 1
- Prayer rooms at Terminal 1
- Premium Class Lounge for an additional charge – inclusive of an exquisite buffet and private quiet areas in Terminal 1
- VIP immigration and check-in
SLEEP ‘N FLY LOUNGE AT DXB
The sleep ‘n fly lounge at DXB brings a new concept to passenger comfort. The sleep ‘n fly Concept by Yawn offers sleeping pods for passengers to take a nap before catching their flight.
The lounge is open 24 hours a day. Guests with a Priority Pass for Dubai Airport can have access to the sleeping pods. Passengers can also make the most of the newly launched flagship lounge at B-Gates.
The new lounge boasts self-service beverage counters, restrooms and Starbucks. Once you pay for the lounge, the price includes unlimited beverages at Starbucks for in-house consumption only. The shower is available for an additional charge and can be pre-booked online or with the on-site concierge.
SLEEP ‘N FLY LOCATIONS AND ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS
- A-Gates (Terminal 3) opposite Gate A1. Accommodation options: Igloo Pods and YAWN Double Cabins
- B-Gates (Terminal 3) between Gates B14 and B18. Accommodation options: Flexisuite Pods, YAWN Double/Bunk/Family Cabins/Lounge Lite/Business Pods
- C-Gates (Terminal 3) check-in next to Gate C14. Accommodation options: FlexiSuite Pods, YAWN Double and Bunk Cabins
- D-Gates (Terminal 1) opposite Gates D6 and D7. Accommodation options: YAWN Lite Single and Double Cabins
SLEEP ‘N FLY CONTACT INFORMATION
For further queries please contact sleep ‘n fly at +971-52-355-1477.
SLEEP ‘N FLY PRICES
Prices start from AED 62. The prices on the sleep ‘n fly website are in USD and are subject to change. Please visit the official website for the latest prices.
SLEEP ‘N FLY FACILITIES
- Private pods for solo travellers
- Hot and cold towels available at check-in
- A 90°-180° seat to flat-bed
- Baggage storage facilities
- Ottoman seats
- International power sockets/USB chargers
- Wooden Folding table
- Slim storage area for phones and tablets
- Full-sized double beds
- Reading lights
- Full-size mirrors
- Coat hangers
Please note that the aforementioned facilities vary from one accommodation type to another.
WHAT OTHER AIRLINES HAVE LOUNGES AT DUBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (DXB)?
Apart from the lounges mentioned in our guide, other Dubai International Airport lounges include the following:
- Dubai International Business Class Lounge at Terminal 1
- SkyTeam Lounge is one of the biggest lounges in Dubai International Airport with over 960 square metres area and it is located at Concourse D Terminal 1
- Plaza Premium Lounge in Terminal 3 Concourse A with passes available from AED 190 per person
How to travel between different terminals at Dubai International Airport (DXB)?
It’s easy to commute between DXB Terminals 1 and 3 and Terminals 2 and 3. Use the Metro to get from Terminal to Terminal 3 or if you have a connecting flight, you might get automatically transferred to your designated terminal. The Guest Experience Team will also help you reach your desired gate at any terminal.
That’s all for our guide to Dubai International Airport lounges. Besides great dining options at the lounges, there are several Dubai International Airport restaurants where you can grab a bite before your flight. Please make sure you are aware of the things not to carry while travelling to Dubai.
Moreover, there are plenty of things to do and activities at DXB that will keep you busy and entertained should you have a long layover. If you have a long layover at Abu Dhabi Airport, here’s a list of things to do at Abu Dhabi Airport.
Just like any other airport, DXB has restrictions on various items. It’s essential to be aware of the various banned items at Dubai airport to avoid any inconveniences.
Regulatory bodies in the UAE prohibit the use of drugs and controlled medication in order to enforce the right treatments and prevent drug use in the country. Be sure to check the guidelines for carrying medicines to UAE before bringing any medication into the UAE.