If you’re living in Jumeirah and thinking about where to enrol your little kid, you don’t need to worry anymore. Being a family-friendly neighbourhood, there are plenty of acclaimed primary schools and nurseries in Jumeirah. We have compiled a list of the top-notch preschools in Jumeirah that offers your child an unparalleled learning experience.
List of the best nurseries in Jumeirah
Each of these nursery schools in Jumeirah provides ample growth opportunities for toddlers and young children. Your child can learn to develop social, physical, psychological and intellectual skills at these reputable nurseries in Jumeirah.
Green Grass Nursery
A full-day preschool in Dubai, Green Grass Nursery offers an academically-rich environment to kids where they can grow. It follows the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum (EYFS) to ensure the best learning experience.
There are well-equipped classrooms with books and various educational resources. There is also an indoor play area at the school that allows children to shed their inhibitions and let their imagination run wild. Other than that, there is also an on-site clinic at the school that caters to their health requirements.
- Kids from six months to four years of age can be a part of Green Grass Nursery.
- The fee ranges between AED 7k and AED 11k. It depends upon the number of days, duration and the level your child is currently at. Kindergarten classes two days a week will cost you between AED 7k and AED 8k. While the fee of nursery classes twice a week is between AED 6.7k to AED 7.7k.
The nursery is constantly monitored by CCTV to maintain security around the campus, so you don’t need to worry about the safety of your child.
- Location: Villa 134, 89th St., Al Urouba St., AL Wasel, Jumeirah
- Timings: Sat-Thurs: 08:00 am – 03:00 pm (Option is available till 06:00 pm)
- Contact: +971-4-385-59-59, firstname.lastname@example.org
Art Village Nursery
Located in Jumeirah 1, Art Village Nursery is a branch of the award-winning preschool Amadeus in Stockholm, Sweden. It follows the Reggio Emilia approach that views children as strong, resilient and capable learners who can derive learning from everything that surrounds them.
- The school offers children different avenues to think, analyze and express their thoughts and feelings through the language of art.
- Your children can learn to draw, paint and indulge in other artistic activities here.
- The tuition fee of this preschool in Jumeirah averages between AED 26k to AED 27k.
Art Village also takes care of the dietary needs of the children. It has a restaurant that prepares meals and snacks for the young kids.
- Location: 16th Street, Villa 71, Jumeirah 2, Dubai
- Timings: Sun-Thurs: 07:00 am – 06:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-288-6502
Kids Spot Nursery
Offering a safe and secure learning environment for your child, Kids Spot Nursery helps in every aspect of learning. It has vibrant and interactive classrooms, indoor and outdoor play areas and a large organic vegetable patch that drives your child to learn more.
This British nursery in Jumeirah also has a cafeteria that prepares nutritious meals for your child. Other than that, it has a transportation facility that caters to all kids living in different areas of Dubai. The fee structure of Kids Spot Nursery depends upon the number of days and duration.
- Kids attending classes from 08:00 am to 12:30 pm for two days will have to pay around AED 23k.
- Those who are signing up for a two-day session from 08:00 am to 03:00 pm will have to pay AED 25.2k.
- Charges for a two-day session from 08:00 am to 06:00 pm are AED 26.5k.
You can choose any of these sessions for your child based on your convenience.
- Location: Villa 9, Street 12a, Al Wasl Road, Jumeirah 2, Dubai
- Timings: 08:00 am – 06:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-344-8541
Kid’s Island Nursery
Kid’s Island Nursery is a certified British pre-school in Jumeirah Dubai that has been operating since 1991, at a time when there were few preschool options for kids.
- It is affiliated with various reputable schools in the city such as Dubai Heights Academy Clarion and Hartland International School. So, once your child has finished his pre-school education, he can get an easy placement opportunity in these schools.
- Kids as young as 8 months and as old as four years can be a part of this pre-school.
- The tuition fee of the school ranges between AED 9k and AED 14k.
The nursery allows children to explore their imagination by indulging in various interactive activities such as ‘Sensory Play’, ‘Creative Sand and Water Play’ and ‘Fun Experiments’.
- Location: Villa 101, Al Zoubaidi st, Jumeirah 3
- Timings: Sun-Thurs: 08:00 am – 12:45 pm
- Contact: +971-394-2578
At Ladybird Nursery, your child can learn the basics of Arabic and French along with other EYFS-based disciplines. The nursery has a variety of trained teachers who foster the growth of your child in every way possible.
- Ladybird accepts children from six months to 4 years old so if your child falls into this age demographic, then this nursery would be a right fit for him or her.
- Fee structure of the nursery is pretty feasible. It lays emphasis on days and timings. Children can attend classes three days a week for forty-five minutes at AED 650.
- There is also a 10% discount on the admission of siblings.
Ladybird also offers a transport facility with a nursery assistant. The air-conditioned bus service of the school picks children from different areas of the city. You can communicate with the assistant on the go if you have any concerns regarding your child.
- Location: Villa 8 & 10, Street 25A, Al Wasl Road, Jumeirah 1, Dubai
- Timings: 08:00 am – 12:30 pm (options available till 05:00 pm)
- Contact: +971-4-344-1011
Little Pandas Early Learning Centre
Nestled in the picturesque community of Jumeirah 1, Little Pandas is one of the best nurseries in Dubai that recognises and respects the uniqueness of each child. The admission process at the nursery is pretty simple. You can submit a registration form anytime.
- Children up to 2 months and less than 6 years old can find a placement at Little Pandas.
- The term fees at the school range from AED 7k to AED 12.5k.
Sessions, here, last for three hours. However, the nursery offers time slots options. You can pick from any of them.
- Location: Villa no. 6, Street no. 51, Behind Dubai Zoo, Jumeirah 1, Dubai
- Timings: 07:30 am – 06:30 pm
- Contact: +971-4-344-6371
Working with a child-centred approach, Banan has established itself among the leading nurseries in Dubai despite the fact that it has recently begun the journey. Many toddlers who studied at this play school in Jumeirah during the development phases of the school have easily got admission in the top schools of the city. This shows the commitment of the pre-school towards the well-being of the children.
Banan follows the British curriculum as it believes it can pave the path for independent learning. For those living in Jumeirah 3, this nursery is definitely a reliable academic option.
- Location: Near Safa Park, Al Tawaash St, Jumeirah 3
- Timings: 07:00 am – 04:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-346-6661
Woodbury Children’s Nursery
Aiming to draw out the best in children, Woodbury offers a stellar learning experience in Dubai. With age-appropriate furniture, educational resources and vibrant displays, it provides kids with an environment where they can read, write and play with ease and freedom.
It facilitates children from 18 months up to four years old at a fee ranging between AED 2.2k and AED 34.5k.
- Location: Villas No. 28 & 30, Umm Al Sheif Road Jumeirah
- Timings: Sun-Thurs: 06:30 am – 05:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-321-5736
The Cardinal Valley Nursery
A part of the franchise of Silicon Valley, The Cardinal Valley Nursery is a promising pre-school in Jumeirah 3 that aims to create a new generation of leaders. It, too, follows the EYFS framework.
- The fee structure of the school varies based on the number of days and the availability of the time slot.
The quarterly fee for students enrolling for five days with sessions starting from 08:30 am to 01:00 pm is AED 13.5k.
- Location: 15 Al Sagi Street, Jumeirah 3, Dubai
- Timings: 07:30 am – 06:00 pm
- Contact: +971-55-9099-319
Toddler Town is a top-rated nursery in Jumeirah. Along with academics, it also focuses on extra-curricular activities. It offers swimming, cooking, karate, football, yoga and ballet dance classes in the city. It has a library, soft play and role play area, 14 m swimming pool, sandpit, garden and a riding track.
The tuition fee for FS1/foundation classes varies. Your child can attend five classes per week at a price ranging between AED 1.5k and AED 13.5k.
- Location: Villa 20, 21st Street, Al Safa 2, Jumeirah
- Timings: Sun-Thurs: 10:00 am – 06:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-388-2999
Fun First Nursery
The next nursery on our list is Fun First Nursery. As the name indicates, it offers a fun learning environment for kids where they can express their thoughts and ask open-ended questions. Fun First adheres to EYFS but also follows the Scottish curriculum that focuses primarily on language development.
Along with developing proficiency in mathematics and expressive arts, they can also learn new skills such as dancing, cooking and martial arts at the nursery.
- Location: 18 Al Jalboot Street, Jumeirah 3, Dubai
- Timings: Sun-Thurs: 08:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-321-6001
Jumeirah International Nurseries
Offering a holistic early childhood education in the city, Jumeirah International serves as a dynamic learning platform in the city. It accepts children from as young as 45 days up to four years old. It adheres to EYFS framework.
- The academic year at Jumeirah International is divided into three terms.
- The fee for each term is paid in advance.
The average fee of the pre-school per term, ranges between AED 1.3k and AED 5k.
- Location: Al Qassimi Building No.1, Street 19, Al Safa 1, Jumeirah
- Timings: 07:30 am – 06:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-394-5567
If you’re looking for nurseries in other parts of Dubai, check out the pre-schools in Mirdif or nurseries in Dubai Silicon Oasis. Each of these nurseries ensures quality education. For more information and updates, stay tuned to MyBayut.