- Restaurants Near Dubai Opera
- Restaurants in Burj Khalifa
- Restaurants in The Dubai Mall
- Frequently Asked Questions
How do you make sure you’re not feeling peckish during a show at Dubai Opera? By dining at any of the many popular restaurants near the opera house before your visit of course! A lovely lunch or dinner with the family at these eateries is also a great option post-show. So, without further delay, let’s take a look at the best restaurants near Dubai Opera.
Restaurants close to Dubai Opera
The Dubai Opera is a dhow-shaped architectural marvel located in Downtown Dubai. One of the city’s most iconic attractions and performing arts centres, the opera house has featured performances from globally acclaimed ballet dancers, singers and musicians.
You can make your next trip to the famed entertainment venue more memorable by accompanying it with a visit to any of these restaurants near Dubai Opera.
99 Sushi Bar and Grill
If you love sushi, 99 Sushi Bar and Grill in Address Downtown can be your pitstop near the Dubai Opera. Try tasty seasonal delights like Sea Urchin, or have sushi prepared fresh right before your eyes! With other delights like Atlantic Blue Lobster Tempura and Vegetable Tempura, there is something for every palate.
- Distance from Dubai Opera: 8 minutes
- Location: The Address Downtown, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-547-2241
- Opening hours: 12:00 pm to 03:30 pm | 07:00 pm to 11:30 pm
The Opus Tower by Omniyat is pretty hard to miss on account of its interesting shape. It is also home to the Roka restaurant, located 9 minutes away from Dubai Opera in Business Bay. It is also one of the best places for business lunches in Dubai. If you are taking some business partners to a show at the theatre, Roka can be the best place for a delicious Japanese lunch.
- Distance from Dubai Opera: 9 minutes
- Average price for two: AED 325 (without alcohol)
- Location: The Opus by Omniyat – Level 1, Business Bay
- Contact: +971-4-439-7171
- Opening hours: 12:00 pm to 03:30 pm, 06:30 pm to 12:00 am | 12:00 pm to 03:30 pm, 06:30 pm to 01:00 am (Thursday and Friday)
Wakame can be another option for a Japanese restaurant near Dubai Opera house. The award-winning establishment is famed for Gyoza dumplings and features a carpaccio menu made from the finest marbled grade-9 beef. Also recommended is the oven-baked seabass, braised short ribs and truffles. Make your first visit more special by booking the Chef’s Table and watch Wakame’s professional chefs prepare delicious steak dishes.
- Distance from Dubai Opera: 7 minutes
- Average price for two: AED 525 | AED 40 for a pint of beer
- Location: Sofitel Dubai, third floor, Sheikh Zayed Road
- Contact: +971-4-224-6663
- Opening hours: 12:00 pm to 12:00 am
Bab Al Mansour
Head to the Bab Al Mansour restaurant for some delicious Middle Eastern cuisine. Everything from the food to the ambience and architecture exudes Moroccan hospitality. Popular items here include Roasted Lamb Shoulder and Safa Stuffed with Chicken.
- Distance from Dubai Opera: 10-minute walk away
- Average price for two: AED 380
- Location: Loft East, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Road, Downtown Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-350-9440
- Opening hours: 10:00 am to 01:00 am
If your family has picky eaters and prefers ordering your food on the go, take them to Coppasta. The Italian restaurant specialises in “grab-and-go-pasta-in-a-cup.” You can create your own “coppa” or cup or order from their menu. Additionally, Coppasta also offers a separate menu for kids — with items like Mac & Cheese Aligot with Potatoes and Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Distance from Dubai Opera: 7 minutes
- Average price for two: AED 175
- Location: Souq Al Manzil, Downtown Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard
- Contact: 800-26-772
- Opening hours: 10:00 am to 12:00 am
Looking for Indian restaurants in Business Bay? For a cultured night out at the Opera, visit Jodhpur. The fine dining establishment offers Indian cuisine with a modern twist.
- Distance from Dubai Opera: 4 minutes
- Average price for two: AED 500
- Location: Roda Al Murooj, Downtown Dubai
- Opening hours: 12:00 pm to 04:00 pm, 07:00 pm to 12:00 am
Headed by Executive Chef Hisao Ueda, Kohantei is another restaurant worth visiting after a Dubai opera show. The upscale establishment upholds the age-old Japanese tradition of Omotenashi, where diners can take their pick from a multi-course menu.
Patrons are expected to be mindful of the timings for the last order during lunch and dinner hours. For instance, while lunch ends at 03:00 but diners have until 02:30 pm to order.
- Distance from Dubai Opera: 11 minutes walk away
- Average price for two: AED 1055 (without alcohol) | AED 46 for a pint of beer
- Location: Plaza Unit 6, Dubai Opera, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard
- Contact: +971-4-243-4951
- Opening hours: 12:00 pm to 03:30 pm (Lunch) | 06:00 pm to 12:00 am (Dinner) | Closed on Sunday
Restaurants in Burj Khalifa near Dubai Opera
If you’d like to add some sightseeing to your Dubai Opera visit, it’s definitely worth checking out the uber-famous Burj Khalifa. The world’s tallest building obviously provides incredible views, but it’s also famous for the At.mosphere restaurant. The popular tourist attraction is also home to the Armani Hotel, which also features several high-end restaurants. Located a comfortable walk away from the Dubai Opera, here is a brief review of the restaurants in Burj Khalifa.
Looking for upscale dining establishments with a view to match? Book a table at At.mosphere, one of the best restaurants with Dubai Fountain view in Downtown Dubai. Aside from a spectacular view of The Dubai Fountain, diners can enjoy an extensive tasting menu and even High Tea.
- Location: Floor 122, Burj Khalifa
- Average price for two: AED 900 (without alcohol) | AED 55 (pint of beer)
- Contact: +971-4-888-3828
- Opening hours: 07:00 am to 09:00 am (Morning coffee in the clouds) |12:00 pm to 04:00 pm (Afternoon tea) | 05:00 pm to 02:00 am (Dinner)
Indulge in the finest wines and cuisine at Armani Ristorante. Italian fare like Risotto Tartufo and recommendations from an in-house sommelier make the dining experience here all the more special.
- Location: Lobby Floor, Armani Hotel
- Average price for two: AED 900 | AED 40 for a pint of beer
- Contact: +971-4-888-3666
- Opening hours: 12:30 pm to 03:00 pm (lunch) | 06:00 pm to 11:00 pm (dinner)
For the finest Indian cuisine, head to Armani Amal, which is among the best fine dining restaurants in Dubai. Order from the menu or watch your exotic curries and other specialities prepared tableside.
- Location: Third floor, Armani Hotel – Dubai
- Average price for two: AED 600 (without alcohol) | AED 42 (pint of beer)
- Contact: +971-4-888-3666
- Opening hours: 06:30 pm to 11:30 pm (Closed on Monday)
Apart from these, you can also visit other restaurants in the Armani Hotel like Armani Hashi and Armani Deli.
Restaurants in The Dubai Mall
A visit to the Dubai Opera also puts visitors close to the largest mall in the world, The Dubai Mall. And the largest retail space is sure to have a plethora of restaurants to choose from. Located 7 minutes away, these popular restaurants at The Dubai Mall are also within easy reach.
- Texas Roadhouse
- P.F. Chang’s
- Cheesecake Factory
- Grill Shack
- Texas De Brazil
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I tour Dubai Opera?
Want to go behind the scenes of this incredible entertainment venue? You can book Dubai Opera tours for a fascinating peak behind the curtain.
Where can I get tickets to the Dubai Opera?
You can purchase tickets to scheduled shows at the Dubai Opera from the official website. For more information, here are the contact details:
- Contact: +971-4-440-8888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s a wrap on our guide to the best restaurants near Dubai Opera. Aside from the aforementioned eateries, you can also visit these excellent restaurants in Dubai with stunning views.
Heading for a ‘mates night out’? Grab your friends and book a table at these best restaurants for group dining in Dubai.
Stay tuned to MyBayut for more updates on the best attractions in the UAE.