Surrounded by verdant landscaping, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC) is an increasingly popular community in Dubai. It has everything from a diverse mix of residential options to a slew of dining facilities. If you’re looking for restaurants in JVC, we bring you some of the most popular eateries that you must have on your radar for your next culinary voyage in the community.
BEST RESTAURANTS IN JVC
We have shortlisted some renowned restaurants in JVC Dubai which can surely be your choice for the perfect family time.
Pide Keyfi is one of the top restaurants in JVC that features Turkish and Middle Eastern cuisines. It offers salad, Pide (Turkish pizza), cheese kunafa, beyti kebab, pizza, and more.
Pide Keyfi JVC offers indoor & outdoor seating for walk-in customers. You can even order their delicious offerings at home.
- Location: Shop 1, Ground Floor, Hassani Building 1, Jumeirah Village
- Timings: 12:00 am – 02:00 am | 08:00 am – 11:59pm
- Average Cost: AED 140 for two
- Contact: +971-4-368-7286
SOCIALICIOUS CAFE JVC
If you believe in bonding with old friends over food and drinks, then Socialicious is the place to be. This is one of those cafes in Condor Castle where you can create memorable moments when socialising with old friends. The warm interior and pleasant ambience give you a sense of belonging.
The restaurant offers Asian cuisine based on South Asian dishes. Some must-try dishes on its menu are baked yoghurt, calamari, ramen, kani salad and loaded nachos. And did we mention a big plus of this charming restaurant in JVC? Well.. it is pet-friendly!
- Location: Condor Castle Residence, Street-14, District 10, Mu’allaqat Boulevard, Jumeirah Village Circle – 2
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 11:30 pm
- Average Cost: AED 120 for two
- Contact: +971-4-240-0204
Pinza does not offer your regular pizza! It is a home-based concept introduced in 2015. Their offerings feature a signature 30-hour fermented base with the best-cured meats such as bresaola and beef pepperoni.
The fresh produce and locally sourced ingredients add to the quality of the food served in this popular JVC restaurant.. ”Not a pizza, not a flatbread”, as they rightly say!
The dough of Pinza is also popular for being crispier and lighter with fewer calories. The experts at Pinza JVC use a small quantity of yeast and gluten in their dough.
Their menu includes meaty, vegetarian, vegan and seafood options. You can choose from various flavours such as chicken fajitas, shish tawook, pepperoni, spicy salami, tandoori chicken and OH My Vegan (OMV). You can find Pinza in Mar Residences.
- Location: District 10, Street 2, Mar Residences, JVC
- Timings: 11:00 am – 01:00 am (Weekdays) | 11:00 am – 02:00 am (Weekends)
- Average Cost: From AED 65 for one order
- Contact: +971-800-74692
TRATTORIA BY CINQUE
A brainchild of Chef Guiseppe Pezzella, Trattoria by Cinque is an Italian restaurant in FIVE Jumeirah Village that prides itself on its authenticity and originality. The menu includes Tonno e Pistachio, Zuppa de Pesce, Tartare di Salmone and a range of authentic Italian pizzas.
- Location: FIVE Jumeirah Village
- Average Cost: 400 for two
- Breakfast: Daily from 06:30am – 11:00 am
- Lunch & Dinner: Sunday – Thursday | 12:30pm – 12:00 am, Friday – Saturday | 12:30pm – 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-58-100-9749
STICKY RICE JVC
Looking for bona fide Thai cuisine? Head to Sticky Rice in JVC. Starting from humble beginnings, Sticky Rice is now a full-fledged eatery that offers a combination of salads, curries, rice, noodles, stir-fry and Thai specials.
Some must-try items on the Sticky Rice JVC menu are tom yum soup, pad thai, red curry, papaya salad and Thai Green Curry. This place is surely one of the finest hidden gems in Dubai.
- Location: Shop 6, Ground Floor, Wing A, Sobha Daffodil, Jumeirah Village
- Average Cost: AED 235 for two
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-580-8350
AL KARYA BAKERY
Craving for some Lebanese food, sandwiches or pizza? Al Karya Bakery (also known as Al Karya Snack) has got you covered. Some must-try dishes in this restaurant include zaatar, mini pizza, cheese manakeesh, shawarma, pasta, quinoa salad and more. The restaurant also serves breakfast and has indoor seating.
- Location: Shop 1, Ground Floor, Maple 2 Emirates Garden 2 Building, Jumeirah Village, Dubai.
- Average Cost: AED 85 for two people
- Timings: 08:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Contact: +971-55-759-2378
BAWARCHI RESTAURANT JVC
Bawarchi is a chain of Indian restaurants that specialises in North Indian cuisine. It’s a great choice for those wishing to spice up their life with traditional Indian dishes. Bawarchi offers fried momos, murgh Mumtaz, honey chilli potatoes or chicken gilafi kebabs. It is one of the most affordable restaurants in Dubai as well.
- Location: Shop 1 & 2, District 10, Royal JVC Bldg, Jumeirah Village Circle
- Average Cost: 115 for two
- Timings: 11:30 am – 11:30 pm
- Contact: +971-4-514-4502 | +971-52-471-6958
LOUI RESTAURANT & CAFE
Authentic Lebanese cuisine and warm inviting decor are what you can expect at Loui in Circle Mall JVC. An abundant Lebanese mezze, Arabic grill, BBQ and seafood selection ensures you’ll have a great time. Their indoor dining area features an open show kitchen while the outdoor dining area hosts live music performances.
- Location: Circle Mall, Jumeirah Village Circle
- Average Cost: AED 250 for two
- Timings: 07:30 am – 03:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-564-2535
SALT & CHILLS
If you are looking for Pakistani cuisine at its finest, Salt and Chillis is your best option. With an extensive menu that features a traditional breakfast like halwa puri and mutton paya as well as specials like beef nihari, there’s something for everyone. They also have an extensive selection of paratha rolls for those who are looking to grab some authentic Pakistani dishes on the go.
- Location: Shop 2, Park Site, Jumeirah Village Circle
- Average Cost: AED 75 for two people
- Timings: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Contact: +971-52-822-2519 | +971-4-584-0751
THE COFFEE MUG
Located in Gardenia 2, The Coffee Mug (also known as Coffee Mug N More) offers a fusion of traditional and modern Korean cuisine. Its menu includes a range of lunch boxes for those looking to dine on the go. You can find a range of chicken wing dishes, authentic Korean gimbap, poke bowls and noodles.
- Location: Gardenia 2, Emirates Gardens 1 – G2, Jumeirah Village Circle
- Average Cost: AED 130 for two
- Timings: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm | Break time: 03:30 pm – 05:30 pm |Weekend timings may vary
- Contact: +971-4-557-7691
Other restaurants in JVC include the following options.
- Abu Al Homus Restaurant
- Rickys Restaurant
- Defne Turkish Restaurant
- Coop Restaurant
- Sprouts Cafe JVC
FAQs ABOUT JVC DUBAI RESTAURANTS
ARE THERE ANY INDIAN RESTAURANTS IN JUMEIRAH VILLAGE CIRCLE?
Yes, many! You can check out Bawarchi, Nawab Authentic Indian Restaurant, Wide Range Restaurant and more in Jumeirah Village Circle.
ARE MARMARITA AND ANGAAR RESTAURANT JVC STILL OPEN?
No, they have been permanently closed.
DOES MEMSAAB RESTAURANT HAVE A BRANCH IN JVC?
While people are searching for the Memsaab Restaurant JVC outlet online, it currently doesn’t have a branch in the area. Those interested can head to its branch in JLT.
And that rounds up our list of the popular restaurants in JVC, Dubai. Whether you’re a long-term resident of JVC or just paying a visit to the area, these restaurants will take you on an epicurean adventure!
Near to JVC, lies Dubai Sports City. Those looking for more options can pay a visit to restaurants in Dubai Sports City.
While there are several eateries in Dubai offering a host of delicious cuisines, Asian expats should particularly try Indian restaurants in Al Barsha.
Speaking of Indian cuisine, have you tried chana chaat or gol gappay? If not, you should try these tangy delicacies at street food venues in Dubai.
We bet you’re now salivating at the thought of food! So, plan a trip with friends and family and don’t forget to tell us about your culinary experience in the comments below.