- What is Dubai Garden Glow?
- Dubai Garden Glow Attractions
- Dubai Garden Glow Tickets and Timings
- Contact Info
- Getting There
Denizens, the wait is over…Dubai Garden Glow is back for its sparkling seventh edition! Featuring its signature larger-than-life installations centred around this year’s theme – ”Glowing Safari” – the park has become a much-loved attraction in the city since it’s inception back in 2015. It’s also worthy of note that the park promotes environmental sustainability through the use of energy-saving lightbulbs. Thinking of visiting this truly unique theme park? Here’s everything you need to know about Dubai Garden Glow.
ABOUT DUBAI GARDEN GLOW
The Dubai Garden Glow is a themed garden that incorporates glowing lights to create magical experiences. One of the best winter attractions in Dubai, the glow garden is a great place to enjoy a fun outdoor evening with friends and family. This family-friendly park spans across 40 acres of land, which also makes it the largest glow park in the world.
Launched in 2015, the best thing about Dubai Garden Glow is that the attractions in the park are made with recyclable materials in a bid to promote sustainability.
Since the theme of the seventh edition of the glow in the dark park is ‘Glowing Safari’, there is an immense focus on wildlife and environmental preservation. The current edition of the park showcases an array of attractions created using more than 100 million energy-saving light bulbs. These include a beautiful flower valley, brightly lit animals, a butterfly path and a whole lot more.
Without further ado, let’s look at the attractions in Dubai Garden Glow.
ATTRACTIONS IN DUBAI GARDEN GLOW
As the largest glow garden in the world, Dubai Garden Glow does live up to its reputation. Here are the key attractions.
Glow Park in Dubai Garden Glow has created some unforgettable experiences for visitors over the years. This segment of the park comprises eco-friendly models illuminating with beautiful lights.
Aptly dubbed ‘A Wonderful World,’ Art Park is made up of 100% recycled products which include porcelain, glass vials, plastic dishes, bottles and CDs. It contains various installations and life-size depictions of animals and other structures. Whether it’s a re-creation of wildlife, such as pandas and peacocks or a replica of the iconic Burj Khalifa, each installation here is awe-inspiring.
Magic Park comes with various exciting visual arts which focus on creating optical illusions. What the eyes perceive and what the mind comprehends can be excitingly different – an aspect that comes to life for visitors in this section!
The Magic Park in Dubai Garden Glow creates entrancing optical effects and illusions through geometric forms. This psychedelic display with its wonderful installations and play of light and music will transport you to a whimsical world.
- Visitors have to buy a separate ticket to enter Magic Park.
Exhibiting more than 100 animatronic dinosaurs, this edutainment park is entertaining for the whole family. Dino Park tells the tale of the dinosaurs in the Mozaic Era (Era of Reptiles) through its visual displays. The park also includes an interactive Dinosaur Lab and Dinosaur Museum. The Dinosaur Lab lets you walk through the timeline of these prehistoric creatures, while the Dinosaur Museum introduces visitors to replicas of fossils and skeletons.
- The Garden Glow ticket includes access to Dinosaur Park
The Ice Park is one of the Dubai Garden Glow’s most exciting attractions. With temperatures falling as low as -7°C, this segment features beautifully sculpted ice monuments and life-size animal figurines. Dubai Garden Glow Ice Park uses over 5,000 tons of solid ice in the creation of its majestic ice sculptures.
Please note: the Ice Park is currently closed for maintenance.
HIGHLIGHTS OF DUBAI GARDEN GLOW
Looking for more exciting attractions in Dubai Garden Glow? Here are some of the park’s most popular features.
The Happiness Street
This section is a tribute to Happiness Street in Dubai. The theme here is to spread joy as is apparent from the many colourful illuminations and fountains meant to invoke positive vibes.
The Colourful World
This stellar laser-light show creates a beautiful ambience that fuels your imagination and makes your glow garden experience one to remember.
The Happy Forest
The Happy Forest offers an enchanting experience of having a visual treat of a glowy forest full of wildlife and nature. The installation is made out of recycled fabric.
Flavours of Arabia
This exhibit brings you a glow-in-the-dark display of Arab customs and traditions – including camels and traditional teapots.
DUBAI GARDEN GLOW TICKETS AND TIMINGS
DUBAI GARDEN GLOW TICKETS
Dubai Garden Glow Ticket Price: AED 65 per person
- The Dubai Garden Glow entrance fee is inclusive of 5% VAT
- You can buy Dubai Garden Glow tickets online
- This entry ticket serves as an all-access pass to the Glow Park and Dinosaur Park
- Magic Park, Dubai Garden Glow ticket cost is an additional AED 45, inclusive of 5% VAT
DUBAI GARDEN GLOW TIMINGS
Although the park is operational throughout the week, Dubai Garden Glow opening times differ slightly over the weekends.
- Saturdays to Thursdays: 04:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Fridays: 04:00 pm to 12:00 am
- Dubai Garden Glow ticket counter closes at 09:45 pm
While you can visit the park anytime during the aforementioned hours, the ideal time to experience the attractions in Dubai Garden Glow is around dusk.
DUBAI GARDEN GLOW LOCATION AND CONTACT INFO
- Dubai Garden Glow Location: Zabeel Park, Gate No # 6 & 7, Area B
- Dubai Garden Glow Contact: +971-55-918-8126
HOW TO GET TO DUBAI GARDEN GLOW?
As for Dubai Garden Glow directions, the destination is located in Zabeel Park, which puts it in proximity to those living in Bur Dubai or renting apartments in Karama. While the best way to reach the glow garden is to drive there, you can consider the following public transport options for the commute.
- Metro: Al Jafiliya is the nearest metro station to Dubai Garden Glow, after which there is a 16-minute walk.
- Bus: Depending on the visitor’s location and available bus routes, you can take one of the following buses – 21, 27, 55, 88, 98E and X28.
- Taxi: You can book taxis that will lead you directly to the venue.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
If you plan to visit Dubai Glow Garden, there are certain things you need to consider:
- Be careful about what you wear, make sure it’s modest!
- Don’t bring animals or pets to the park.
- Refrain from bringing balls, scooters and bicycles with you.
- Food and drink or any kind of eatables from outside are not allowed.
- Smoking within the premises is strictly prohibited.
- Carry your Emirates ID with you to show at the entrance.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR DUBAI GARDEN GLOW VISITORS
Dubai Garden Glow has added a list of new health and safety protocols and guidelines this year to ensure a safe trip for everyone. Safety measures taken at the Dubai Garden Glow are according to the orders and announcements of the UAE Ministry of Health and Prevention and World Health Organization
- Temperature checks at the entrance are crucial for entry
- Visitors are required to maintain social distancing inside the park
- Visitors are recommended to use hand sanitisers frequently
- Visitors can choose a contactless payment method to avoid contact
- The garden goes through an enhanced cleaning process to maintain cleanliness.
IS DUBAI GARDEN GLOW OPEN FOR THE PUBLIC?
Yes, the seventh edition of Dubai Garden Glow is open for the general public since November 2021.
WHERE IS DUBAI GARDEN GLOW LOCATED?
Dubai Garden Glow is located at Zabeel Park.
Dubai Garden Glow is a great family destination. It gives people of all ages a chance to let their imaginations run wild while they enjoy spectacular displays of lights, art and music. So make the most of the cooler weather and head to this amazing place for a fun time with friends and family!
That wraps our guide to Dubai Garden Glow. Thrill-seekers looking for more fun-filled can indulge in other activities in Zabeel Park Dubai.
Moreover, there are many other things to do and places to visit in Dubai. Visitors interested in enjoying the beautiful views of Dubai Miracle Garden can plan their visit in winters to explore the stunning autumn colours.
For more outdoor events and attractions happening in and around Dubai, stay tuned to MyBayut.