- Aster Clinics
- Emirates Hospital Clinics
- Prime Medical Centres
- Dr Joseph’s Polyclinic
- American Hospital Clinics
- Dubai London Clinic
- Al Noor Polyclinic
- GMC Clinics
- Amber Clinic
Clinics in Dubai not only provide general consultancy during any emergency medical situations, but they also offer specialised care. These Dubai clinics primarily focus on providing medical attention to outpatients who want to consult a general physician and not a specialist doctor. There are many general as well as multi-specialist clinics in Dubai that offer diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive treatment.
List of the Clinics in Dubai
While there are specific healthcare facilities such as dental clinics, eye clinics and beauty clinics in Dubai, you can find multi-speciality clinics as well. From the common health problems like cold and flu to more severe issues like cardiological diseases, these clinics ensure you get the best treatment to mitigate any health concerns. Here is a list of some of the top medical clinics in Dubai.
With a gamut of hospitals, pharmacies and clinics, Aster Clinic Dubai is one of the most easily accessible healthcare enterprises in the UAE. It has multi-speciality clinics in different parts of the country that cater to regular as well as specific medical issues. From general medicine to gynaecology, they offer services in various departments. In Dubai, the clinics are located in Discovery Gardens, Bur Dubai, Karama and other areas.
- Timings: 07:00 am – 12:00 am (Aster Clinic Bur Dubai); Sun-Thurs: 07:00 am – 11:00 pm, Fri: 07:30 am – 09:30 pm ( Aster Clinic Discovery Gardens)
- Contact: +971-4-509-0300 (Bur Dubai), +971-4-440-0500 (Discovery Gardens)
Established in 1983, Mediclinic is one of the fastest-growing medical conglomerates in the UAE. Operating over the past 35 years, it has set up multiple hospitals and clinics around the country. It has 10 multi-speciality clinics spread across Dubai, located in The Meadows, Mirdif, Ibn Battuta Mall and other areas. Equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, they offer services in cardiology, gastroenterology, radiology, paediatrics and more.
- Timings: 08:00 am – 09:00 pm, Fri: closed (Al Qusais); 08:00 am – 08:00 pm (The Meadows)
- Contact: +971-4-602-8999 (Al Qusais); 8001999 (The Meadows)
Emirates Hospital Clinics
Our next pick is Emirates Healthcare Clinics. A part of one of the most reputed healthcare groups, these clinics offers the same level of healthcare excellence that Emirates Hospital is known for. Spread across Dubai, they extend their services to general practice, paediatrics, dental, cardiology, clinical immunology and more.
They also offer general, angiogram, caesarean, cancer screening and child checkup packages. A general checkup starts at AED 12k for women and AED 11k for men. While they have branches in other emirates as well, in Dubai, their most popular clinics are located in Palm Jumeirah, Business Bay, Trade Centre Area and Dubai Marina.
- Timings: 08:00 am – 09:00 pm, Thurs: 08:00 am – 07:00 pm, Fri: closed (Marina); 09:00 am – 09:00 pm, Fri: 11:00 am – 07:00 pm (Business Bay)
- Contact: +971-4-447-1555 (Marina); +971-4-368-3813 (Business Bay)
Prime Medical Centers Clinics
Founded by Dr.Jamil Ahmed, Prime Healthcare Group is one of the most trusted healthcare providers in the UAE. Its multi-speciality clinics are located in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman. When it comes to Prime Medical Centres in Dubai, there are branches in Deira, BurJuman and Sheikh Zayed Road. Prime Medical Center Dubai deliver services in general as well as specialised departments.
- Timings: 07:00 am – 10:00 pm, Thurs: 08:00 am – 10:00 pm, Fri: 08:00 am – 12:00 pm, 04:00 pm – 08:00 pm (BurJuman Centre); 08:00 am – 11:00 pm, Fri: 09:00 am – 12:30 pm, 05:00 pm – 09:00 pm (Deira)
- Contact: +971-4-707-0999 (BurJuman), +971-4-707-0999 (Deira)
Dr Joseph’s Polyclinic
Next up on our list of the best clinics in Dubai is Dr.Joseph’s Polyclinic. With a dedicated team of doctors and paramedical staff, the clinic offers the best dental, radiological, urological and pathological services in Dubai. Moreover, it has a trusted paediatrics department that ensures each child gets the best treatment. It has two branches in Dubai. One is located in Al Qusais while the other in Al Karama.
- Timings: 08:00 am – 01:00 pm, 04:30 pm – 10:00 pm; Fri: 08:00 am – 12:00 am (Al Qusais); 08:00 am – 10:00 pm, Fri: 08:00 am – 01:00 pm, 04:30 pm – 09:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-263-6767 (Al Qusais); +971-4-337-8828 (Al Karama)
American Hospital Clinics
The world-renowned private healthcare conglomerate, American Hospital operates two clinics – in Al Barsha and Dubai Media City. Having been one of the most reliable hospitals in Dubai, American Hospital ensures each clinic offer comprehensive one-stop care in Dubai. You can secure a slot for either of these clinics via the official website of American Hospital.
- Timings: 08:00 am – 08:00 pm, Fri: closed (Dubai Media City); 09:00 am – 09:00 pm (Al Barsha)
- Contact: +971-4-377-5500 (Dubai Media City); +971-4-377-5500 (Al Barsha)
Dubai London Clinic
One of the largest private clinics, Dubai London Clinic offers top-notch patient care. It comprises of a dedicated team of physicians who strive to add value to patient’s life by offering them quality medical, dental and other related healthcare services.
Over the past 32 years, these JCI-accredited clinics have been offering holistic medical services in different departments including obstetrics/gynaecology, internal medicine, family medicine and cardiology. It offers health packages as well.
It has branches in Umm Suqeim, Dubai Festival City, Al Wasl, Al Thanya Centre, Spinneys Villa Centro Community Mall and Palm Jumeirah.
- Timings: 07:30 am – 09:00 pm, Fri: 01:00 pm – 09:00 pm, Sat: 09:00 am – 09:00 pm (Dubai Festival City); 08:00 am – 08:00 pm, Thurs: 09:00 am – 06:00 pm, Fri: closed (Al Wasl Rd)
- Contact: +971-4-378-2999 (Dubai Festival City), +971-4-378-2999 (Al Wasl)
Al Noor Polyclinic
Inaugurated in 1995, Al Noor Polyclinic is one of the most affordable clinics in Dubai. Featuring a panel of doctors who are trained from renowned hospitals in Kerala, the place offers the best medical care.
It has dedicated dental and endoscopy suites. In addition to these two services, the clinic also offers services in General Medicine, dentistry, radiology, physiotherapy and Ophthalmology. There are multiple branches of Al Noor Polyclinic in Dubai.
- Timings: 08:00 am – 09:00 pm (Deira); 08:30 am – 09:30 pm, Fri: 09:30 am – 11:30 am, 04:30 pm – 09:30 pm (Satwa)
- Contact: +971-4-223-3324 (Deira); +971-4-349-8100 (Satwa)
A part of GMC Healthcare, a privately-held entity in Dubai, GM Clinics offer clinical support to people. Their medical services range from medicine to emergency care. The ISO-certified clinics are located in Dubai Trade Centre and Tecom. Along with various other clinics, pharmacies and hospitals in Jumeriah, there is also a branch of GMC Clinics in the area. You can book an appointment to consult your concerned physician via their website.
- Location: Multiple including 1st Floor Magrudy’s Centre, Jumeirah Road, Jumeirah 1
- Timings: 08:00 am – 09:00 pm, Fri: closed
- Contact: +971-4-349-4880
Located in Al Rigga, Amber Clinics were founded by the Gulf Healthcare International to offer the highest quality of patient care services in Dubai. They have dedicated dental suites and a comfortable consultation environment. They cater to ENT, General Medicine, dentistry, cardiology, dermatology and paediatrics. The clinics also assist patients in physiotherapy.
- Location: 2nd Floor, Rigga Business Centre, Besides IBIS Hotel – Al Rigga Rd
- Timings: 08:30 am – 09:30 pm, Fri: 09:00 am – 12:00 pm, 05:00 pm – 09:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-230-9100
And that brings an end to our list of clinics in Dubai. Besides clinics, there are also many hospitals in Dubai to offer nursing care to sick or injured people. Along with private care centres, there is a list of best public healthcare facilities in Dubai as well that you can consider for medical services.