Strrrikkkkkeee! Who doesn’t enjoy bowling, right? That noise of the ball smashing into the pins and exploding them across the lane takes some beating! Even if the game isn’t really your thing, bowling alleys are usually home to arcade machines, pool tables and loads of other fun things to do. So are you looking for somewhere to go bowling in Dubai? Here’s our list of super-cool bowling centres that are perfect for your next hang-out.
BOWLING IN DUBAI
From retro spaces inspired by the 80s to modern-day ten-pins, there’s something for everyone when it comes to bowling in Dubai. Ready to flex your bowling skills? Let’s go!
DUBAI INTERNATIONAL BOWLING CENTRE
The first bowling alley on our list is the Dubai International Bowling Centre (DIBC) located in Al Mamzar. Whether you’re a seasoned leaguer, a casual bowler or just searching for a place to hang out with your friends, DIBC is perfect for you. It has 36 bowling lanes, making it one of the biggest facilities in the emirate.
The bowling shoes are free of charge, but you might need to buy a pair of socks. Kids can use lightweight balls to bowl with the bumpers lifted.
- Timings: 09:00 am – 01:00 am
- Tickets: Stars from AED 15
- Location: 44th Street, opposite Al Shabab Club, Al Mamzar
- Contact: +971-4-296-9222
Wavehouse at the prestigious Atlantis the Palm has everything you can think of: a retro arcade gaming zone, a soft play area for kids, wave machines, a bar and of course, a bowling alley! Plan an evening with your friends at Wavehouse and go crazy at the 4-lane bowling alley.
- Timings: Sunday to Thursday 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Tickets: Starts from AED 70
- Location: Atlantis Dubai, Crescent Road, The Palm
- Contact: +971-4-426-1000
Yalla! is one of the top bowling places in Dubai. There are twelve state-of-the-art bowling alleys here and cutting-edge video simulations to make your experience intense and thrilling. Digital scorekeeping systems will keep the competition up.
- Timings: Sunday to Saturday 10:00 am 10:00 pm
- Tickets: Starts from AED 40
- Location: Mall of Emirates | City Centre Mirdif | City Centre Al Zahia
- Contact: +971-4-341-4444
Try an interactive bowling game in the world’s highest bowling alley at Hilton, Al Habtoor City. The 44 is a luxurious American-style sports bar with a double-lane bowling alley, pinball tables and a pool.
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 03:00 am
- Location: Level 44, Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City
- Contact: +971-5-458-11758
Please keep in mind, the timings mentioned above are for The 44. Visitors who plan to bowl are recommended to inquire about lane timings.
Located at India Court, Switch Bowling is one of the best things to do at Ibn Battuta Mall. Switch Bowling boasts 12 sleek state-of-the-art bowling alleys, six billiards tables and three karaoke rooms, making it the ultimate venue for people to get together.
- Saturday to Wednesday 10:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Thursday and Friday 10:00 am – 12:00 am
- Location: India Court, Ibn Battuta Mall
- Contact: +971-4-440-5961 | +971-4-440-5962
AL NASR LEISURELAND
Head to Al Nasr Leisureland for a traditional 8-lane bowling experience in Dubai. The neon signs with a retro look make this spot perfect for a bowling night.
- Timings: Daily bowling timings 09:00 am – 10:30 pm
- Tickets: Starts from AED 15 (for members) | AED 25 (for members’ guests) | AED 25 (for non-members)
- Location: Al Nasr Leisureland, Oud Metha, Behind American Hospital
- Contact: +971-4-337-1234
It’s impossible to list bowling centres in Dubai and not mention Brass Monkey at Bluewaters Island. This 12-lane bowling alley is perfect for a fun night out with your friends. They also have Billiards Table, VR Driving Simulator and Retro Arcade Games.
- Monday and Tuesday 04:00 pm – 01:00 am
- Wednesday 04:00 pm – 02:00 am
- Thursday and Friday 04:00 pm – 03:00 am
- Saturday 12:00 pm – 03:00 am
- Sunday 12:00 pm – 01:00 am
- Location: Bluewaters Island, The Wharf
- Contact: +971-4-582-7277
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT ARE THE BEST PLACES FOR INDOOR ACTIVITIES IN DUBAI?
There are plenty of indoor activities in Dubai such as Go Kart, learning Archery and skiing.
ARE THERE ANY THEME PARKS IN UAE?
Yes! Some of the best theme parks in Dubai are Aquaventure, Motiongate and Legoland.
That’s all for our round-up of places to go bowling in Dubai. If you’re looking for a thrill, try scuba diving in Dubai or if you are a first-time visitor to the emirate, check out these tourist attractions in Dubai.