Dubai’s dining scene is incredibly diverse, offering plenty of cuisines from around the world to tantalise every taste bud. Home to prominent hotels, great metro links and the sprawling Mall of the Emirates, the neighbourhood of Al Barsha also happens to be one of the city’s most enticing food destinations. You don’t need to travel to the East to experience true Thai cuisine and hospitality or walk on Turkey’s historic streets to indulge in the Ottoman Empire’s food culture. Hence, if you’re looking for lunch or dinner with a range of cuisine options, the following list of best restaurants in Al Barsha will not disappoint you!
Top restaurants in Al Barsha
The good restaurants in Al Barsha celebrate the multicultural ambience of the area. Just like the top eateries in City Walk Dubai and the Dubai Marina restaurants, the dining outlets in Al Barsha also cater to multiple ethnic backgrounds and tastes. Let’s take a look at some of the top Al Barsha restaurants where you can indulge in a world of culinary discoveries.
Easily one of the best Indian restaurants in Al Barsha, Barbeque Nation is one of the first restaurants to bring the over-the-table barbeque concept to the city. Every dining table has a live grill installation that offers a complete dining experience to guests. Different types of chutneys are also offered so that diners can add an extra dash of tang to their seasoned juicy kebabs and vegetarian grills.
Barbeque Nation is also a great addition to the classic barbeque buffet restaurants in Al Barsha. Other specialities at this dining place include the Mongolian wish grill, chimichurri prawn skewers, katakat and kulfi falooda.
- Cuisine type: Indian and Continental
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 3:30 pm and 6:30 pm – 11:30 pm (Sunday to Saturday)
- Average cost for two: AED 120
- Location: G1, Villa, Umm Suqeim Road – Al Barsha
- Contact: +971-4-394-1666 | -+971-56-526-5620
Texas De Brazil
The beef and black bean stew called Feijoada is Brazil’s national dish. Does that pique your curiosity? Then you must visit Texas De Brazil, a churrascaria in Al Barsha and one of the few Brazilian barbeque-concepts in the UAE. While it offers a wide selection of fresh meat cuts, seafood is also on their cards. If you are a meat lover, you will easily want to try this Brazilian eatery at least once!
Some of the popular items at Texas De Brazil include picanha, lamb chops, braised beef ribs and lobster bisque soup. They also feature a delightful salad bar with dozens of options. If you have room left for dessert then do try churros and crème brulee.
- Cuisine type: Brazilian
- Timings: 11:30 am – 12:00 am (Sunday to Wednesday)| 11:30 am – 01:00 am (Thursday to Saturday)
- Average cost for two: AED 465
- Location: Level 2 Expansion, Mall of the Emirates – Al Barsha
- Contact: +971-4-526-0204
Gharana Holiday Inn
If you are in search of Indian restaurants in Al Barsha that offer a high-end dining experience and exceptional sub-continental flavours, then you must reserve a table at Gharana. Situated in the leading Holiday Inn Al Barsha hotel, diners get to experience the esoteric menu which is based on four different regions of India: Punjab, Jaipur, Hyderabad and Lucknow.
The soulful notes of the traditional Indian music playing in the background make it an ideal ambience for social gatherings and celebratory feasts.
- Cuisine type: Indian
- Timings: 06:00 pm – 11:30 pm (Saturday to Wednesday) and 06:00 pm – 01:00 am (Thursday and Friday)
- Average cost for two: AED 275
- Location: Holiday Inn Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road – Al Barsha
- Contact: +971-4-704-0808
Daily Express Restaurant
As one of the well-loved Pakistani restaurants in the Al Barsha area, Daily Express retains some serious bragging rights for the best barbeque and grill varieties. Many Pakistani expats frequent this restaurant for biryani, butter chicken, nihari and other delicious reminders of home. Mind you, locals and non-Pakistanis who work nearby are also known to fall in love with this place, given they also offer a great lunchtime buffet.
- Cuisine type: Pakistani
- Timings: 08:00 am – 12:00 pm (Sunday to Saturday)
- Average cost for two: AED 95
- Location: Ground floor, Al Barsha Hotel Apartments – Al Barsha
- Contact: +971-4-526-0657
Whether it’s a movie night or a day when you are not in a mood to cook, pizza is a great fix for most fast-food lovers. A good option for those looking into the list of pizza places in Al Barsha that serve healthy variations, Freedom Pizza is all about fresh flavours and unique combinations. With a huge focus on a healthy lifestyle, they take pride in serving the cleanest and healthiest pizza in town that includes multigrain crust, hormone-free chicken and other organic ingredients.
- Cuisine type: Italian
- Timings: 10:30 am – 02:00 am (Sunday to Saturday)
- Average cost for two: AED 110
- Location: Ground floor, Yes Business Centre, Street 14 – Al Barsha
- Contact: +971-4-369-9396
Although fast-food lovers flock to the popular burger joints in Al Barsha such as Hardee’s and McDonald’s, BurgerFuel has its own fan following. This gourmet burger shop boasts a menu of hearty, quality burgers with gluten-free buns and patties made from imported grinds of organic chicken and grass-fed beef.
- Cuisine type: Fast food
- Timings: 10:00 am – 12:00 am (Sunday to Saturday)
- Average cost for two: AED 140
- Location: Ground floor, Al Barsha Mall – Al Barsha
- Contact: +971-80-023-3835
Din Tai Fung
Are you on the quest to find the best Chinese restaurants in Al Barsha area? Having ranked among the ‘World’s Top Ten Restaurants’ list by internationally-acclaimed publishers, it’s no secret that Din Tai Fung is one of UAE’s most-visited restaurants. Flavourful yet never too heavy on the palate, this restaurant is great for Pan Asian cuisine lovers, offering freshly prepared dumplings and heart warming bowls of noodles.
- Cuisine Type: Chinese
- Timings: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm (Sunday to Wednesday) and 11:00 am – 12:00 am (Thursday to Saturday)
- Average cost for two: AED 160
- Location: Level 2 expansion, Mall of the Emirates – Al Barsha
- Contact: +971-04-265-1288
The Royal Budha
Another award-winning restaurant in Al Barsha that offers rich oriental flavours is The Royal Budha at Holiday Inn. Offering authentic Thai cuisine in a contemporary setting, the restaurant has garnered rave reviews for all the right reasons. Besides the exquisite fine-dining service, some of the features at The Royal Budha include a full bar, vegetarian options in their menu and late-night dining.
The regal interiors also add to the appeal. The warmth and subtlety of exotic Asian flavours resonate in the sophisticated yet sensational ambience of The Royal Buddha.
- Cuisine type: Thai
- Timings: 06:00 pm – 11:30 pm (Sunday to Thursday) and 12:00 pm – 12:00 am (Friday and Saturday)
- Average cost for two: AED 370
- Location: Ground floor, Holiday Inn Dubai – Al Barsha
- Contact: +971-04-323-4333
Kapadokya Turkish Kitchen
There are quite a few Turkish restaurants in Dubai that offer a well-rounded experience. Luckily, one of these rare gems, Kapadokya Turkish Kitchen is located in Al Barsha. Preparing you for a gastronomic adventure, the restaurant offers a delectable range of cold and hot starters, while hearty main courses like Iskender Kebab, famous grills and a variety of Turkish pizza called Pide dominate the menu. Kapadokya then offers its guests to wash it all down with a thoughtful selection of beverages and desserts.
- Cuisine type: Turkish
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 11:30 pm (Sunday to Saturday)
- Average cost for two: AED 250
- Location: Ground floor, Rose Park Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road – Al Barsha
- Contact: +971-04-220-4528
Continuing the legacy of Shinwari cuisine, the restaurant has been winning the mighty hearts of meat lovers with its authentic taste of Afghanistan. From succulent Dumpukht to seasoned Kabuli tikka and tangy Shinwari karahi, Wakha is where your favourite meat cuts are prepared with a myriad of flavours that testify deep-rooted Central Asian culture.
- Cuisine type: Pakistani
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am (Sunday to Saturday)
- Average cost for two: AED 170
- Location: Next to Houston Clinic, Opposite Lulu Hypermarket – Al Barsha
- Contact: +971-04-347-0788
From cheerful casual venues to sophisticated dining places, our favourite picks in Al Barsha prove that there is something for every foodie! Looking for more dining options in the city?