Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and rightly so. Fluffy pancakes with syrup, crunchy toast with avocado, rich and colourful shakshuka – breakfast just gets your mouth watering, doesn’t it? That’s why we’re big fans of restaurants and cafes that serve all day breakfast in Dubai! These days, eateries serve their oh-so-delicious breakfast dishes until the evening or even 24 hours. MyBayut shares some of the best picks for all day breakfast places in Dubai for a hearty meal of your favourite breakfast dishes – any time of the day!
10 RESTAURANTS AND CAFES FOR BEST ALL DAY BREAKFAST IN DUBAI
Take a look below at some of the best places for all day breakfast in Dubai for when you’re craving an omelette or French toast late in the night.
Our first pick for places with all day breakfast in Dubai is the popular restaurant chain, Circle Cafe. With nine locations across Dubai, Circle Cafe has an impressive breakfast menu that’s served until closing time. Choose from healthy smoothie bowls, avocado on toast, delicious wraps and eggs in a variety of styles. Their eggs benedict have received great reviews from customers, while their shakshuka, foul moudamas and Arabic breakfast platter are great when you’re craving Middle Eastern cuisine.
Circle Cafe is also one of the restaurants that have an all day breakfast buffet in Dubai on the weekends. For AED 55 (plus VAT), diners enjoy an extensive, special buffet menu that’s available from 08:00 am – 05:00 pm.
- Location: CNN Building, Al Falak Street, Dubai Media City
- Breakfast Timings: 08:00 am – 10:45 pm (Weekdays), 08:00 am – 11:45 pm (Weekends)
- Average Price for Two: AED 235
- Contact: 800-247-253
KAFTAN TURKISH GOURMET
One of La Mer’s finest restaurants, Kaftan Turkish Gourmet will not fail to impress when it comes to its awesome breakfast menu. Indulge in their delicious eggs, cooked in more ways than you can count, baked delights and traditional Turkish breakfast dishes. Pair it with unlimited Turkish tea and fabulous beachside views – and Kaftan is one of the must-try all day breakfast restaurants in Dubai.
- Location: Shop 19, La Mer South, Jumeirah 1
- Breakfast Timings: 08:00 am – 06:00 pm (Daily)
- Average Price for Two: AED 290
- Contact: 04-344-6288
Looking for places with all day breakfast in Dubai Mall? Cafe Bateel is an excellent option if you want to enjoy Arabic, Italian and other mouth-watering breakfast dishes in a chic ambience, with Dubai Mall’s popular waterfall nearby. Tuck into their rich Belgian waffles and French toast, try their Levant-inspired breakfast platter or enjoy an Italian frittata, at any time of the day! They also have a variety of omelettes and sides dishes to make your experience of an all day breakfast in Downtown Dubai all the more delicious.
- Location: Lower Ground Level, Dubai Mall
- Breakfast Timings: 08:00 am – midnight (Weekdays), 08:00 am – 01:00 am (Weekends)
- Average Price for Two: AED 240
- Contact: 04-801-6777
ARROWS & SPARROWS CAFE
This Australian cafe, located near The Greens community, is also a popular option for residents nearby looking for all day breakfast in Dubai. Their colourful French toast is a favourite with customers, which comes with dulce de leche sauce, strawberry coulis, passionfruit mousse, fairy floss, meringue and is a must-try if you’re visiting. Pair it with their ‘Big Brekkie Board’ that includes tater tots, roasted tomatoes, poached eggs and sourdough toast, when you’ve got a hankering for your breakfast favourites for lunch!
- Location: Ground Floor, Building 4, Emaar Business Park, The Greens
- Breakfast Timings: 08:00 am – 06:00 pm
- Average Price for Two: AED 170
- Contact: 04-558-8141
Those looking for all day breakfast places near Dubai Marina should pay a visit to this sleek, contemporary bistro in Dubai Media City. With lovely views of the nearby lake, Urban Bistro is the perfect spot to indulge in your favourite breakfast specials on weekends. Their ‘Unlimited Mega Breakfast’ offer on Friday and Saturday lets you enjoy a range of dishes like avocado on toast, scrambled and poached eggs and granola bowls, if you’re feeling healthy, all until 05:00 pm. This all day breakfast in Dubai is ideal for lazy weekends and is priced at a cool AED 55 per person. On weekdays, their regular breakfast menu is served until noon.
- Location: Ground Floor, CNN Building, Dubai Media City
- Breakfast Timings: 08:00 am – 12:00 pm (Weekdays), 08:00 am – 05:00 pm (Weekends)
- Average Price for Two: AED 140
- Contact: 04-362-4330
Eat your way through every kind of omelette imaginable at Raju Omlet, all day long! Their branch in the Al Karama neighbourhood features cute and quirky interiors. Their all day breakfast menu consists of omelettes of all kinds, that come with various fillings including spinach, capsicum, potatoes, cheese and mushrooms! Other dishes offered at this all day breakfast in Dubai include the traditional Indian bhurji, keema dishes, sandwiches and rolls. Don’t pass up on their cutting chai for some kadak tea straight off the streets of Mumbai.
- Location: Ground Floor, Mabrooka Building, Block B, Street 4B, Karama
- Breakfast Timings: 08:00 am – 11:30 pm (Daily)
- Average Price for Two: AED 70
- Contact: 04-388-5522
THE HAMPTONS CAFE
Head to the Hamptons Cafe for an all day breakfast in Dubai you won’t forget. Located along Jumeirah Road, amongst eclectic cafes and restaurants, Hamptons brings the elegance and charm of New York to Dubai. Their breakfast dishes score for both presentation and taste and are served all day. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean-inspired dishes, along with waffles, granola, French toast, croissants and so much more. If you live in the Umm Suqeim area and search for ‘all day breakfast near me’, there’s a good chance that The Hamptons Cafe will be at the top of the list, since this cafe is known for having some of the best breakfast in Dubai.
- Location: Next to Bosphorus Restaurant, Jumeirah Road, Umm Suqeim
- Breakfast Timings: 08:00 am – 11:00 pm (Saturday – Wednesday), 08:00 am – 01:00 am (Thursday and Friday)
- Average Price for Two: AED 240
- Contact: 04-331-5118
Looking for more breakfast options in Dubai? Denny’s is one of the few 24-hour restaurants in Dubai so you can pop in here any time of the day – or night – to feast on their entire menu, including their sinful breakfast dishes. From salted caramel and banana cream pancakes, cheesesteak omelettes, chicken and waffles to sizzling breakfast skillets, breakfast at Denny’s is a true indulgence. Large portion sizes and friendly service makes this all day breakfast in Dubai so worth it.
- Location: 24 Hours
- Breakfast Timings: 24 Hours
- Average Price for Two: AED 210
- Contact: 04-526-0365
POTS, PANS AND BOARDS
Located near the beachside community of JBR, Pots, Pans and Boards by Michelin-starred chef Tom Aikens is another cool spot for all day breakfast in Dubai Marina. This British restaurant has a special all day breakfast menu that boasts eggs florentine, benedict and royale, a Mediterranean breakfast platter, beef chorizo and more. While their menu is limited, the lovely beach views and buzzing location makes it worth the visit.
- Location: The Beach, Jumeirah Beach Residence
- Breakfast Timings: 07:00 am – 06:00 pm
- Average Price for Two: AED 280
- Contact: 04-456-1959
THE SUM OF US
Our final mention for all day breakfast places in Dubai is the popular cafe and bakery, The Sum of Us. Known for both for their specialty coffees and gourmet cuisine, The Sum of Us is favourite with residents looking for all day breakfast in Dubai. Kick start your day with their acai bowls, scrambled eggs, quesadilla, corn fritters, breakfast bowls, pancakes and French toast. Finish off with a cup of specialty coffee and that’s your most important meal of the day done right.
- Location: Ground Floor, Burj Al Salam Residence Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre Area
- Breakfast Timings: 08:00 am – 05:00 pm
- Average Price for Two: AED 185
- Contact: 056-4457-526
Other must-try places that serve all day breakfast in Dubai include:
- Eggspectation: The Beach, JBR; 04-430-7252
- L’eto Caffe: Level 2, Fashion Avenue, Dubai Mall; 04-345-2211
- Stomping Grounds: Villa 98, Street 12 D, Jumeirah 1; 04-344-4451
- OneLife Kitchen and Cafe: Building 5, Dubai Design District; 04-513-4727
- Clinton Street Baking Company: Building 10, City Walk, Al Safa; 04-344-0705
- Sarabeth’s: City Walk Phase 2; 04-344-9544
And that brings an end to MyBayut’s roundup of the best places to eat all day breakfast in Dubai! Do you live in or frequently visit Dubai Marina? You’ll also love our guide to the best restaurants and cafes for breakfast in Dubai Marina. Taking a trip the eclectic area of Jumeirah? Here are some trendy and chic breakfast spots in Jumeirah, the perfect place to catch up with friends. If you’re heading to UAE’s heritage and cultural capital, take a look at some of the amazing eateries for breakfast in Sharjah. And stay tuned to MyBayut for more articles on the culinary scene in the UAE!