Breakfast is the most important meal of the day as it helps you feel energised right from the start. Those looking for breakfast places in Jumeirah can take a look at MyBayut’s guide that includes a variety of breakfast spots that offer fresh and healthy treats.
List of the Breakfast Places in Jumeirah
Lime Tree Cafe
Popular with expats, Lime Tree Cafe is one of the most well-known breakfast places in Jumeirah that offers a diverse selection of wholesome and nutritious food. Its menu includes various dishes such as granola with fresh fruit and yoghurt, toasted bagels, free-range scrambled eggs, croissants, brownies, muffins and fruit scones. This comfy Euro-style cafe is among the best places for breakfast in Jumeirah as it provides you with an option to buy hampers, cakes, cookies and other food products.
- Location: Beside Spinney’s, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 1, Dubai
- Average Cost: AED 145 for two people
- Contact: +971-4-566-7967
- Timings: 09:00 am to 07:00 pm
Nestled in Jumeirah, Comptoir 102 is a treasure trove for discerning food lovers. It is one of the best concept restaurants in Dubai that is a home away from home. Known as a hub for healthy eating, Comptoir 102 offers a variety of scrumptious breakfast options such as mushroom toast with poached eggs, halloumi toasts, crostini, tuna sandwiches and bagels. Besides these dishes, it also offers some add ons, which include guacamole, almond butter, flax seed crackers and feta cheese.
- Location: Opposite Beach Centre, Jumeirah 1, Dubai
- Average Cost: AED 190 for two people
- Contact: +971-4-385-4555
- Timings: Fri – Thurs, 08:00 am to 10:00 pm
If motorcycles excite you then head straight to Biker’s Cafe. Launched in 2010, Biker’s Cafe is a one-of-a-kind motorcycle-themed cafe in Dubai that offers delicious dishes in a family-friendly environment so that all bike lovers can have the time of their life. It has a diverse breakfast menu that includes dishes such as keema paratha, eggs benedict, shakshuka, hummus, halloumi cheese and turkey bacon.
- Location: Opposite Mercato Mall, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 1, Dubai
- Average Cost: AED 240 for 2 people
- Contact: +971-4-349-3585
- Timings: Fri – Thurs, 07:00 am to 02:00 am
The Hamptons Cafe
Bringing the lifestyle of the Hamptons to Dubai, Hamptons Cafe is one of the most reliable breakfast places in Jumeirah that has elegance and style. You can enjoy eating there with your family and friends. Their menu includes Hamptons Cafe’s oriental breakfast, tostada, Greek and Montauk eggs. Located close to the villas for rent in Jumeirah, this is a great destination for a family breakfast on weekends.
- Location: Opposite Mashreq Bank, Jumeirah Road, Umm Suqeim, Dubai
- Average Cost: AED 240 for two people
- Contact: +971-4-331-5118
- Timings: Sat – Wed, 08:00 am to 11:00 pm, Thu – Fri, 08:00 am to 01:00 am
The Surf Cafe
One of the best breakfast places in Jumeirah, the Surf Cafe offers healthy, nutritious and refreshing breakfast options. You can find French toast, omelettes, scrambled eggs, spinach dumplings, tofu, soba noodles, bagels and sausages there. For those who like to top it all off with something sweet and refreshing, the Surf Cafe has a wide assortment of fresh mint, orange, beetroot and watermelon juice.
- Location: Shop 3, Beside Umm Suqeim Park, Al Soon Street, Umm Suqeim, Dubai
- Average Cost: AED 200 for two people
- Contact: +971-4-346-6292
- Timings: Sat – Thurs, 07:00 am to 10:00 pm, Fri, 07:00 am to 10:30 pm
Part cafe, part art studio, Cafe Cermique is one of the most prolific breakfast places in Jumeirah that is worth a visit. You can enjoy a variety of Italian and American breakfast dishes there, including cheese and mushroom omelette, eggs benedict, croissants, pancakes, salads, potato wedges and spiced calamari.
- Location: Ground Level, Town Centre, Street 75 B, Next to Mercato Mall, Jumeirah 1, Dubai
- Average Cost: AED 150 for two people
- Contact: +971-4-344-7331
- Timings: Fri – Thurs, 09:00 am to 12:00 am
Cafe Bateel is one of the top breakfast places in Jumeirah that has comfortable seating areas and a relaxed, laid-back environment. It has two signature breakfast dishes, Bateel Levant Plate and Bateel Breakfast Plate. Bateel Levant Plate includes a traditional selection of homemade halloumi cheese, lemon wedges, Umbrian foul, mint and Arabic bread. Bateel Breakfast Plate includes Avocado toast, sauteed potatoes, grilled halloumi, hummus and poached eggs. Next time you visit the cafe, don’t miss out on these dishes.
- Location: Building 6, Mesk Yas Anbat Tower, Marina Walk, Dubai Marina, Dubai
- Average Cost: AED 210 for two people
- Contact: +971-4-343-2915
- Timings: Sun – Thurs,10:00 am to 10:00 pm, Fri – Sat, 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
Zouzou is one of the leading breakfast places in Jumeirah where you can enjoy your food amid mellow music. It offers a variety of Arabian breakfast platters, which includes eggs with sucuk, boiled eggs, cheese rolls, butter tahini with molasses, honey with cream and chocolate and cheese rolls. Its main course dishes, however, include menemen, su boregi and lamb kavurma. This chic and stylish cafe is a favourite breakfast spot for those living in Jumeirah’s rental apartments.
- Location: Shop 428, South, La Mer, Jumeirah 1, Dubai
- Average Cost: AED 240 for two people
- Contact: +971-800-968968
- Timings: Sat – Wed, 09:00 am to 12:00 am, Thurs – Fri, 09:00 am to 01:00 am
The Coffee Club
Imagine a haven away from your everyday life where you can have coffee while reading your favourite book. The Coffee Club is one such place where you can enjoy a piping hot coffee with various breakfast dishes such as Spanish omelette, almond milk and coconut infused chia seeds, eggs benedict and cheese and mushroom omelette. You can pair these dishes with a couple of sides too, such as white bread, multi-grain bread, avocados, veal bacon, smoked salmon and mushrooms.
- Location: Wasl Vita, Opposite Civil Defence Station, Near Emirates NBD, Al Wasl Road, Jumeirah 1, Dubai
- Average Cost: AED 170 for two people
- Contact: +971-4-514-8476
- Timings: Sat – Wed, 07:30 am to 11:30 pm, Thurs – Fri, 07:30 am to 12:00 am
With its vintage interior and traditional Arabic dishes, Azkadenya is one of the top breakfast spots in Jumeirah. It offers a variety of breakfast dishes that include chakchouka, scrambled eggs with mushrooms and omelettes. This Jordanian restaurant on Jumeirah Road is wheelchair accessible so people of determination can also come and grab a bite there.
- Location: 1st Floor, Mercato Mall, Jumeirah 1, Dubai
- Average Cost: AED 180 for two people
- Contact: +971-4-344-5157
- Timings: Mon – Sun, 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
Society Cafe and Lounge
One of the best European cafes in Dubai, Society Cafe and Lounge is the perfect place to be if you are craving a delicious breakfast. You can find a variety of food items, such as eggs benedict, French toast, Turkish eggs, herb crusted pinenuts, croissants, rye toasts and scrambled eggs with multiseed toasts and truffle bechamel.
- Location: 30, 10 B Street, Jumeirah 1, Dubai
- Average Cost: AED 270 for two people
- Contact: +971-4-222-2811
- Timings: Mon – Sun, 08:00 am to 10:00 pm
Located close to apartments for sale in Jumeirah, Culinary Boutique has a refined take on Mediterranean cuisine. It is an ideal spot to socialise with your friends and eat in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. It can serve up to 82 people at once, so if you want to go out for breakfast with a large group of people, you can think of going there. It has a diverse menu that includes falafel buns, shakshuka, croissants, muffins, omelettes, eggs Florentine and short-rib benedict.
- Location: Villa 56, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 1, Dubai
- Average Cost: AED 290 for two people
- Contact: +971-4-345-0023
- Timings: Sat – Wed, 08:00 am to 11:00 pm, Thurs – Fri, 08:00 am to 12:00 am
The breakfast cafes in Jumeirah offer a lot more than just a ubiquitous cup of coffee. They provide you with a space to relax, write a story or paint beautiful works of art. Although most villas for sale in Jumeirah are not available to expats, there are plenty of rental properties for those who want to close to this beachfront area.
Looking for other places in Dubai where you can indulge in great food while enjoying the relaxed ambience? Take a look at the unique cafes and coffee shops in Dubai.