Whether it is your first time in Sharjah or you are on a staycation and looking for the best hotels, MyBayut has got you covered! There are a number of cheap hotels in Sharjah that feature traditional accommodation in residential and commercial areas, while there are some waterfront locations with high-end services and 5-star resorts. How do you choose between so many options? To make your search easier, here is a list of the best hotels in Sharjah.
A List of the Best Hotels in Sharjah
One will come across a number of hotels in Sharjah in areas such as Al Majaz community, Al Khan and Al Nabba. If you are looking for specific features in hotels to enhance living experience, this guide unfolds Sharjah hotel list to look at what the best hotels this city has to offer.
It is one of the most luxurious hotels in Sharjah that is located on the seaside. Famous for its international origin, Sheraton Sharjah Beach Resort and Spa is the perfect place for extended vacations and splendid dining and social events.
- The resort features 349 suites and spacious rooms with high-end services. There are two fitness centres and pools.
- Visitors will also have access to a private beach. It also has areas for wedding ceremonies, parties and conferences.
- If you are looking for hotels in Sharjah for a birthday party, Sheraton Sharjah would be a good option to consider.
- Foodies can rejoice as the hotel features six dining outlets, each with different cuisine.
- Apart from local flavours, it has a beach grill, international buffet restaurant and an elegant seafood market.
- Whether you stay for recreation or business purposes, this place will exceed your expectations.
- Located 15 minutes from City Centre Sharjah, this hotel is well-connected to other areas in the city.
Pricing: For one guest AED 350 per night on average
Location: Al Muntazah St, Sharjah
72 Hotel Sharjah
One of the best hotels in Sharjah Corniche is the quirky 72 Hotel. With unparalleled facilities and 24-hour service, it is a home away from home.
- This hotel has a striking façade with round-the-clock front desk assistance and room service.
- The hotel features a wide range of cuisines and a mini-bar with a variety of spirits.
- It is also a preferred location for expats and businesspersons as it features conference rooms as well as leisure activities, such as a fitness centre, spa, sauna and an indoor swimming pool.
Pricing: For one person, AED 350- AED 400 per night
Location: Corniche Road Sharjah
Radisson Blu Resort
- If you want to make the most of an accommodation that offers top-notch services and breathtaking views of a white, sandy beach, consider staying at Radisson Blu Resort in Sharjah.
- It is one of the best hotels on Sharjah beach.
- There are a number of dining options and facilities such as a pool and a fitness centre. One will also find free Wi-Fi connectivity here too.
Pricing: For one person, AED 320- AED 350 per night
Location: Corniche Road Sharjah
Sahara Beach Resort
Sahara Beach Resort is one of the best hotels in Al Khan, Sharjah that has recently been fully renovated to enhance the lodging experience of the guests.
- Recognised for its top hospitality service, Sahara Beach Resort features a relaxed atmosphere and a friendly staff.
- There is a spa centre that specialises in Thai, Swedish, Chinese and Moroccan massages and body scrubs.
- Al Dana Restaurant is an eatery in the hotel which specialises in international level breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Pricing: For one person, AED 300 per night
Location: Al Meena Street, Al Layyeh Suburb, Al Khan, Sharjah
An award-winning deluxe hotel with luxurious suites and rooms, Ramada Sharjah is perfect for leisure travel or business purposes.
- This Sharjah hotel apartment has 343 rooms with ultra-modern facilities.
- This is one of the best-located hotels with a number of conveniences, such as restaurants, recreation centres and supermarkets nearby.
- With state-of-the-art facilities, Ramada Hotels and Suites Sharjah is also a kid-friendly place with a dedicated kids swimming pool.
- Apart from international cuisines and a lobby café, it is home to a number of comforting facilities for travellers.
- Whether you are looking for the best hotels in Sharjah for a birthday party or a business conference, this hotel should be on your list.
Price: For one person, AED 250 per night
Location: Al Nahda Street 15, opposite Sahara Centre, Sharjah
If you are on a break from your daily routine and want a relaxing accommodation at the beach, Kingfisher Lodge awaits to unveil a world of adventure by bringing you close to nature. It is one of the only luxe hotels in Sharjah Corniche that offers you a chance to kayak through the mangroves while taking a glimpse at the wildlife around you.
Pricing: For 2 guests Mountain View, AED 1,700 (Breakfast and Dinner included)
Location: Corniche Road Sharjah, Khawr Kalba, Sharjah
Four Points by Sheraton
Next on the list is another 5-star hotel in Sharjah with 225 comfortable, modern and spacious guest rooms.
- Four Points by Sheraton is the perfect place for families as it has a range of connecting rooms.
- It is also perfectly located next to malls, parks and restaurants.
- Those on their business trips would enjoy their time at this hotel because of a number of in-house facilities and cafés.
- The key facilities include an airport shuttle, a swimming pool and a fitness centre and meeting rooms in the business centre.
Pricing: Starts from AED 300 for 2 guests per night
Location: King Faisal St. Al Qasimia, Sharjah
Occidental Sharjah Grand
Occidental Sharjah Grand is a 4-star hotel with high-end facilities to explore the luxuries of the east.
- All 217 rooms of this hotel offer a long list of amenities such as a massage parlour, a kids club, gymnasium, wellness areas and a souvenir shop.
- Those who want to enjoy nightlife will find this to be one of the best hotels in Sharjah in the community of Al Khan.
- This hotel has a great appeal because of its seafront location, swimming pools and free Wi-Fi connectivity.
Pricing: Starting from AED 300- AED 350 for two guests per night
Location: Al Meena Street, Al Khan Beach, the beach Suburb, Al Khaledia Suburb, Sharjah
List of Cheap Hotels in Sharjah
While that rounds up our list of the most luxurious hotels in Sharjah, there are also other hotels offering affordable housing. For those looking for cheap hotels in Sharjah, we have also listed down the best deals in town.
Ibis Styles Sharjah
This 3-star hotel in Sharjah is close to a number of major attractions such as the Blue Souq, Khalid Lagoon Corniche and Sharjah Expo Centre. The stylish and comfortable bedrooms guarantee a good night’s sleep while a delightful breakfast ensures a good start to your day. There is also a business centre with meeting rooms so you can conduct your work meetings here as well.
Pricing: For one guest, AED 156 per night
Location: King Faisal St. Sharjah
If you are looking for a 4-star hotel with upscale facilities at an affordable price in Sharjah, Copthorne Hotel should be on your list. The hotel has 255 compact rooms, fully equipped with a flat-screen TV and a writing desk. An airport shuttle service and ironing services are also available to avoid any inconvenience.
Pricing: For one guest, AED 168 per night
Location: Corniche Al Buhaira Road، Al Majaz 3 Area, Sharjah
Nova Park Hotel
This 3-star hotel comprising 250 luxurious rooms offers one of the best deals for a short-term stay. It features a free shuttle service, ironing service and Wi-Fi connectivity. The restaurants specialise in local and Chinese dishes. Also, one will find a bar serving tea and other refreshments. A number of casual dining spots and cafes are also located at a walking distance.
Pricing: For one guest, AED 139
Location: King Faisal Road, Al Nud, Sharjah
Al Sharq Hotel
Those looking for a short staycation or a business endeavour can stay at Sharq Hotel in Sharjah. The rooms feature a dishwasher, a toaster and a kettle. International meals are also offered here; guests can also make use of the sauna, indoor swimming pool and fitness centre.
Pricing: For one guest, AED 200
Location: Umm Tarrafa, Sharjah
Here we end our list for the best hotels in Sharjah. Those who are planning a trip on a tight budget can check out some free things to do in Sharjah. Your trip to the Emirates would be incomplete without travelling to Dubai, so you can also check out the best staycations in Dubai for 2019.