We can’t think of a better day out than splashing about in one of Dubai’s amazing waterparks! Wild Wadi Waterpark is a themed water park that provides oodles of fun for the whole family, including the adrenaline seekers and those who want a quieter adventure. This awesome waterpark is located just in front of the iconic Burj Al Arab and is a must-visit for tourist and residents alike. Bayut gives you the run-down on the best water activities and rides at Wild Wadi for all thrill levels. You’ll know exactly which rides at Wild Wadi to head to once you’re at the park! And keep reading to find out all the important information and insider tips before you visit the amazing Wild Wadi Water park!
THE BEST RIDES AT WILD WADI WATER PARK
WILD WADI RIDES FOR THE ADRENALINE SEEKERS:
This is the ultimate adrenaline-pumping ride at Wild Wadi that is a must-visit for adventure seekers. Recently revamped, this ride is now longer and scarier, and one of the best things to do at Wild Wadi! Climb up the 32-metres tower, where a capsule awaits you. Step into the capsule, cross your arms and legs, and wait in growing anticipation. And before you know it, the floor beneath you opens, and you zip down 120-metre long slide at 80 km per hour! With two tandem slides, you can make the experience for fun by doing it together with a friend.
This four-seater ride is not for the faint of heart. Hold on tight as you whiz down the slides to enter the massive tornado, spinning and screaming. You’ll slide back and forth, only to then plunge down more slides before hitting the second and third tornadoes. You’ll finally splash into the pool with a pounding heart!
Grab your friends and brave the fast slides of Burj Surj! Seated on a tube, you’ll hurtle down the spiralling slides, will be sent spinning in the Bowl, before plunging down the final slide and ending in the pool with a mighty splash! Younger adventure seekers who can brave the twists and turns will have fun on this ride, too.
Defy gravity in this aquatic water rollercoaster as you rocket up 15 metres above ground level! Master Blasters is a series of 8 thrilling slides propelled water jets, that will make you twist, turn and scream! Kids under 50kg need to be accompanied by another rider in the tube.
WIPEOUT AND RIPTIDE FLOWRIDERS
Get ready for a surfing experience like no other in this Wild Wadi ride! With seven tonnes of water shot out every second, the Flowriders produces an amazing wave effect that’s perfect for body-boarding and knee-boarding – if you can master the waves, that is!
Guests must be above 1.1 metres in height to be allowed in these rides!
FOR THOSE WHO WANT A RELAXING EXPERIENCE:
Wind down this lazy river that snakes through the park and enjoy the relaxing experience. Take a break from the thrilling slides and activities in a single or double-seater tube, and glide down the 360-metre long river! It’s one of the best rides at Wild Wadi for younger guests too, but kids need parent supervision at all times.
Can you master the massive waves of Breaker’s Bay? The largest wave pool in the Middle East, this is one of the Wild Wadi rides that is ideal for all ages, with parent supervision, of course. Simply bob up and down in the water and soak up the beautiful views – or try to swim against the giant waves produced at intervals!
Guests must be below 1.1 metres in height can enjoy these rides too – with parental supervision!
FOR THE KIDS:
DHOW AND LAGOON
Specially designed for the younger guests, Dhow and Lagoon has over 100 kids water activities at Wild Wadi! Families will love the kid-friendly activities including racing slides and water guns that will add so much excitement to their visit! Keep an eye out for the giant bucket that dumps out water every few minutes to soak the guests beneath!
WILD WADI WATERPARK LOCATION
Wild Wadi Waterpark is located in the popular area of Jumeirah, next to Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Beach Hotel. There are complimentary shuttle buses between Jumeirah Hotels and the waterpark. Otherwise, the best way to get to waterpark is by car. Getting to Wild Wadi is a 15-minute drive from Mall of the Emirates and 23-minute drive from Dubai Mall.
WILD WADI WATERPARK TIMINGS
The opening hours for Wild Wadi Waterpark are as follow:
• The waterpark is open Sunday to Saturday 10am to 6pm
• However, on Monday, 26 November 2018, the timings for Wild Wadi Waterpark is 10am to 5.30pm. It’s best to plan your visit to the park accordingly!
• Also, Wild Wadi Waterpark will be closed from 12 January to 7 February 2019 for essential maintenance. Keep this in mind when planning your visit.
WILD WADI TICKET PRICES
Wild Wadi Waterpark has various admission packages for visitors to choose from. Additionally, all guests at Jumeirah Hotels will receive complimentary access to the waterpark. This includes Burj Al Arab, Madinat Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Hotel and more. Make sure you contact the concierge and reception for a wonderful day at Wild Wadi!
Here is a breakdown of each Wild Wadi ticket price. Keep in mind that Wild Wadi entrance fees are based on height.
- General Admission: 1.1 metres height or above: AED 299 per person (AED 283.5 online rate); Below 1.1 metres height: AED 249 per person (AED 231 online rate)
- UAE Residents Offer: 1.1 metres and above: AED 159 per person; Below 1.1 metres: AED 79 per person; AED 199 for family and friends per person, up to 4 guests only; Children aged two years and below can enter for free.
- Cabana Package: Purchase an exclusive cabana for AED 2,100 or more and get 50% off on your admission ticket
- Wadi Pass: AED 249 per person includes 3-month access to the waterpark, a complimentary rental towel per visit, one-time fast track pass to certain attractions, 25% off on F&B in the park and additional 30% off on General Admission passes for four people.
- Annual Pass: AED 599 per person includes 18-month access to the waterpark, a complimentary rental towel per visit, one-time fast track pass to certain attractions, 25% off on F&B in the park and additional 30% off on General Admission passes for four people.
- Flowrider Annual Pass: AED 999 per person includes 12-month access to the waterpark, a complimentary rental towel per visit, complimentary water refill per visit, fast track passes to certain attractions, 25% off on F&B in the park and additional 30% off on General Admission passes for four people.
Wild Wadi Dubai offers
Wild Wadi often has special offers that include fast-track entry, meals, towels and more! Keep checking the Wild Wadi Offers page for the latest deals available. Here are two Wild Wadi offers going on right now that might interest you! Some of the offers on the Wild Wadi tickets are only valid for UAE residents. So, remember to bring proof of residency when visiting the park. This could be your Emirates ID or residence visa.
Wild Wadi is one of the best waterparks in Dubai, with activities to get your heart pounding and to enjoy with the family, too! You may also want to check out all the other fabulous waterparks in the UAE. Not in the mood for an aquatic adventure? Take a look at our reviews for other UAE theme parks like Dubai Parks and Resorts and Warner Bros. World in Abu Dhabi. And stay tuned for more articles on the UAE’s hottest attractions!