Kids are bundles of energy and life, naturally inquisitive and curious about everything. So, to find a place where your child is happy to sit through a complete hair cut is often challenging. But the popular kids’ salons in Dubai have devised interesting ways and means to keep the little ones engaged while trimming their tresses.
Kids’ Salons in Dubai
With this blog, we look at the top kids’ salons in Dubai. This one is for all the mommies and daddies out there, looking to find the right salon in Dubai for their little one.
At Kiddy Kutz, children go past enticing rides when they walk in making them keen to experience this fun-filled adventure that awaits them once they get their hair done nicely. Usually, this works like a treat. Whether it’s a first haircut or regular grooming, the staff at Kiddy Kutz, keeps the kids engaged and the process is over in no time.
For a teenager, it’s more about what style they want. The expert hairdressers at Kiddy Kutz understand that too. So, if you bring your child to this kid’s salon in Dubai, you are likely to become a loyal customer.
Timings: 10:00 am to 10:00 am
- Fun City, Level 1, Arabian Centre Al Khawaneej Road, Mirdif, Dubai
- Jebel Ali Village Ibn Battuta Mall
An Emirati couple’s first child was born with allergies to gluten, dairy and egg products. The concerned parents embarked on a search for a salon in Dubai, which used only organic products for people with such allergies. They couldn’t find one, so they decided to help themselves and others and opened the first organic kids’ salon in Dubai. With seats modelled after cars and a fun area, the parent’s job at the salon becomes easy.
Since in opening in 2010, they have enjoyed remarkable success and today they had opened a spa for kids as well.
Locations, contact & timings:
- West Zone Mall | +971-50-600-2202 | Saturday to Friday: 08:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Aswaaq, Nad Al Hamar | +971-4-239-3929 | Saturday to Thursday: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm & Friday: 02:00 pm 10:00 pm
- Aswaaq, Umm Suqeim | +971-50-600-2202 | Saturday: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm, Sunday to Thursday: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm & Friday 03:00 to 11:00 pm
- Amwaj, the Walk at JBR | +971-50-600-2202 | Sunday to Thursday: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm & Friday & Saturday: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
Belle Enfance by Belle Femme
This is one of the top kid’s spas in Dubai. With a superhero section for boys and dressing tables for girls, it’s a fun place for your young ones. Besides haircutting, the spa offers manicures and pedicures to pamper the tiny tots. The experienced and energetic staff is committed to serve your needs and ensure your child has a pleasant experience.
- Location: Al Safa Street, Dubai
- Contact: 800-23553
Hello Kitty Beauty Spa
One for the girls only. Hello Kitty Beauty Spa is one of the best girl’s salons in Dubai. So, mothers and daughters or sisters can visit the Hello Kitty Beauty Spa for an enjoyable session of manicure, pedicure, face painting, haircut, and more. It could be a perfect birthday gift for a loved one. Get a 15% discount when you book a session online on the official website.
- Timings: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Location: Jumeirah, Galleria Mall, Ground Floor
- Contact: +971-4-388-7525
Kiddie Express Kids Salon Dubai
The friendly staff, colourful setting and a relaxed vibe make Kiddie Express Kids Salon one of the best kids salons in Dubai. Parents can do away with their worries as experienced hairdressers engage children in a jovial manner. This makes the whole exercise fun for them and they are happy to sit through their hair cut.
- Timings: 10:00 am to 09:00 pm
- Location: Street No 12D, Building No 222, Dubai
- Contact: +971-52-129-2012
Kidz Palooza Hair Salon
Kidz Palooza is one of the best hair salons in Dubai for kids. It offers a friendly and fun environment for the kids and parents can be at ease. The specially designed seats are a point of intrigue for children. Moreover, with animated movies and exciting toys, your little one would always look forward to a Kidz Palooza trip.
Before the haircut, kids can have some fun time at the enticing play area of the Kidz Entertainment Centre.
- Timings: Saturday to Wednesday: 09:00 am to 10:00 pm | Thursday to Friday: 09:00 am to 12:00 am
- Location: Times Square Center, 1st Floor, Dubai
- Contact: +971-04-330-7101
Cabello Lounge is another popular salon in Dubai for kids. Cabello Lounge is known for trendy haircuts, spa treatments and comforting nail care. It’s a place for complete grooming. Kids need to learn from an early age that grooming is important. Regular Cabello Lounge visits can help develop this into a life-long habit.
- Timings: 09:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Location: The Pavillion, Jumeirah Park, Dubai
- Timings: 800-2223556
The Dollhouse offers services such as hair styling, massages, manicures and more. This girl’s salon in Dubai has gained popularity due to its customer-friendly approach. It caters to both adults and children and focuses on the wellness of all visitors. The well trained and friendly staff work towards ensuring complete customer satisfaction. It is considered among the best girl’s salon in Dubai.
- Timings: 09:00 am to 09:00 pm
- Location: Shop 1, Aswaaq Center, Barsha, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-347-3395
A beautiful soft play area is the main attraction for children at this Dubai kid’s salon. Children can get braiding, massages, haircuts and more at this popular salon for kids in Dubai. It caters to kids aged from three to five.
- Timings: Saturday to Wednesday: 09:00 am to 09:00 pm | Thursday and Friday: 09:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Location: Al Barsha Mall, Union CO-OP, Ground Floor, Dubai
- Contact: +971-4-385-0875
Happy Kids Salon
Located in the Dubai Festival City within Faby Land, this kid’s salon in Dubai is also engaging and fun for the little ones. From trendy haircuts to relaxing treatments. the seasoned professionals at this salon ensure that children have fun while getting groomed.
- Timings: Sunday to Wednesday: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm | Thursday to Saturday: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Location: Faby Land, Dubai Festival City
- Contact: +971-4-288-1490
This wraps up our list of kids’ salons in Dubai. When it comes to luxury and comfort, there aren’t many cities which could match the number of options you have in Dubai. There are some amazing salons in Dubai for adults. Similarly, spas and nail salons in Dubai are available for much-needed pampering sessions after long work weeks. For kids, there are some outstanding kids indoor play areas in Dubai. Often you could also find free kids activities in Dubai as well.