- MAS Education Centre
- PwC’s Academy
- Apex Professional Training Institute
- Delphi Star Training Centre
- Time Training Centre
- Morgan International Training Institute
- British Columbia International Academy
The ACCA certification is an internationally recognised educational qualification offered by the Association of Chartered Accountants, a global accountants’ body founded in 1904. The ACCA course is a highly valuable professional training that helps you secure jobs in various fields such as manufacturing, banking, financial advisory services and taxation and law. Those interested in obtaining an ACCA certificate in Abu Dhabi can join any of the best ACCA training centres situated in the capital city.
Let’s take a look at the top ACCA training centres in Abu Dhabi that help in preparing for the examination.
MAS EDUCATION CENTRE
MAS Education Centre is one of the leading ACCA training centres in Abu Dhabi. The training institute is internationally recognised by top ACCA accreditation bodies.
The minimum entry requirements for the ACCA program in Abu Dhabi at MAS are:
- Two A-Levels and three GCSEs (or their equivalent) in five separate subjects including English and Maths
- Students who don’t meet the entry requirements can join MAS but they have to undergo the Foundation level F1, F2 and F3 Foundations in Accountancy (FIA) courses first.
MAS Education Centre in Abu Dhabi offers a well-defined ACCA program to help prospective accountants hone their knowledge, skills and competence in the field of finance and auditing. Located close to tenants living in the flats on Electra Street, this training institute offers classes during the day and later in the evening.
- Tuition fees: AED 2,200 onwards
- Location: 504, ADCP Tower C, Behind Honda Showroom, Electra Street, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Contact: +971-2-676-5800
PwC’s Academy is one of the well-known Platinum Approved Learning Partners of the ACCA. They have an experienced faculty providing the necessary training for students with many on-the-job learning opportunities for students interested in internships. You can apply for ACCA program in Abu Dhabi at the academy if you meet these enrolment criteria:
- Two A-Levels and three GCSEs
- Students from the IB, American, CBSE and ICSE curriculums are also eligible provided they have passed the school-leaving examinations
With a competent team of 10 experts and a plethora of study and training material to assist students, the institute is recognised as one of the best ACCA coaching centres in Abu Dhabi.
- Location: PwC’s Academy, Abu Dhabi Trade Centre, East Tower, 6th Floor, P.O Box 45263
- Contact: +971-2-499-4000
APEX PROFESSIONAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
Apex Professional Training Institute is another top-ranking institute for ACCA classes in Abu Dhabi. Students enrolled with Apex can gain access to ACCA training and study material.
The minimum entry requirements for the ACCA program in Abu Dhabi at APEX Professional Training Institute are:
- Two A-Levels and three GCSEs (or equivalent) in five separate subjects including English and Maths
Classes are available on both weekends and weekdays. ACCA course fees in Abu Dhabi may vary based on the courses selected and whether you chose to study full time or part-time. The ACCA exams are divided into two levels, Fundamental and Professional. The Fundamental level comprises of knowledge and skills.
The knowledge module is focused on the main areas of financial and management accounting, whereas the skills module includes six other subjects focusing on the technical areas.
This institute is easily accessible for tenants living in the apartments on Hamdan Street.
- Location: Abu Dhabi City Campus, Level 3, Abdullah Darwish Building, Corner of Hamdan and Salam Street Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Contact: +971-2-554-8051
DELPHI STAR TRAINING CENTRE
Delphi Star Training Centre in Abu Dhabi offers online courses and training for ACCA. It is one of the best options for an online ACCA course in Abu Dhabi. Delphi provides online course materials, 24×7 online ACCA course forum, assignments and cases and online access to different types of excel models and presentations.
Here, you can learn from the best trainers and qualified CA, ACCA and CPA (USA) qualified professionals. They have more than 15+ industry experience and years of teaching and training experience. Therefore, Delphi is considered one of the top ACCA training centres in Abu Dhabi.
- Location: Office No. 1316, Zeens Business Center, Mansoor tower opp ADNOC headquarters, near India palace restaurant – Al Salam St – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
- Contact: +971-4-396-3634
TIME TRAINING CENTRE
One of the finest ACCA training institutes in Abu Dhabi is Time Training Centre. With a team of highly competent and experienced faculty, Time Training Centre in Abu Dhabi offers ACCA courses in an interactive manner.
The ACCA course in Abu Dhabi at Time covers all the accounting basics you might need to manage a business and gain the skills and knowledge needed for auditing, financial management, accounting and professional ethics.
As a full-time student, you will be able to complete your ACCA course in two years. However, as a part-time student it will take 3.5 years for course completion.
- Location: ADCP Tower B, 2nd Floor – 203, Behind Honda Showroom Electra Street, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Contact: +971-2-671-3828
MORGAN INTERNATIONAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
Morgan International Training Institute in Abu Dhabi is where aspiring accountants and financial experts can learn the fundamentals of ACCA. Morgan ACCA course in Abu Dhabi offers Fundamentals and Skills courses. Students will also have access to value added tools that will help them grow and nurture their professional skills. In-house or self study options are also available.
- Location: Barclays Tower A, 1st floor, Office # 101, Muroor Street, Al Jazira Club, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Contact: +971-2-622-5003
BRITISH COLUMBIA INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY
The ACCA course at the British Columbia International Academy in Abu Dhabi assists students to hone their professional and analytical skills to excel in their careers.
The ACCA program in Abu Dhabi by British Columbia International Academy is designed to prepare students not just for an excellent academic outcome but also for a better understanding of the professional and practical set-up.
The British Columbia International Academy offers online ACCA classes in Abu Dhabi. The institute has branches in Dubai, Sharjah and Fujairah as well.
- Location: 11th Floor, Al Wahda City Tower, Near Al Wahda Mall, Above ENBD Bank, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Contact: +971-54-446-8653
This wraps up our list of the best ACCA colleges in Abu Dhabi. ACCA professionals can be a part of different business ventures across various industries.
These professionals play a vital role in supply chain management, accounting and financial management, banking, logistics and manufacturing. You can also check out the list of the best ACCA coaching centres in Dubai for ACCA training in the metropolis. For more courses in accounting and finance, check out the best finance courses in Dubai.
Universities in Abu Dhabi also offer several programs across a wide range of subjects. You can choose from any of these accredited institutions to get a higher education degree in the city. Students will also be interested to know about the top scholarships in the UAE for national and international students.