With a balanced mix of residential and commercial properties, Business Bay is a trendy neighbourhood that attracts many working professionals. The vibrant, high-rise community is known for its array of top-notch amenities and fast-paced lifestyle. You can also find tons of great restaurants and cafes in Business Bay.
BEST CAFES IN BUSINESS BAY
Whether you’re looking for a hearty breakfast, delicious lunch or a quick bite to eat, the following cafes in Business Bay have a delightful menu to satisfy any cravings.
First up on our list of top 10 cafes in Business Bay is Circle Cafe. Serving a variety of salads, sandwiches, burgers and desserts, this cafe doesn’t disappoint when it comes to providing satisfying dishes with authentic flavours. It also has an impressive breakfast menu of delicious wraps and eggs cooked in a variety of styles that are served all day, which is why it’s voted as one of the best all-day breakfast places in Dubai too.
- Location: Building 7, Near Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Downtown, Bay Square, Business Bay, Dubai
- Average Price for Two: AED 180
- Contact: 800-247253
Kad Ché is a great option if you are looking for healthy cafes in Business Bay. They are best known for their all-day breakfast options which include various blends of coffee, sandwiches, pasta, burgers, waffles and salad. Their breakfast bowls like the acai bowl are a great option as well.
- Location: Shop 6, Ground Floor, Building B07, Bay Square, Business Bay, Dubai
- Average Price for Two: AED 140
A German Cafe in Business Bay, Brothaus will not fail to impress when it comes to its awesome breakfast menu. They serve a variety of tea, coffee, burgers, milkshakes, soups and salads. Their menu also includes delicious lunch and dinner options as well as spirits. A cool twist about this place is that it features outdoor seating with shisha too.
- Location: Lobby Level, Steigenberger Hotel Business Bay, Al Abraaj Street, Business Bay, Dubai
- Average Price for Two: AED 285 without alcohol
- Timing: Sat-Wed: 07:30 am – 11:00 pm; Thu-Fri: 07:30 am – 12 midnight
- Contact: +971-4-369-0000
THE KANA CAFE
Overlooking the Business Bay canal, The Kana Cafe is one of the best Business Bay cafes to visit, if you want to enjoy a meal with a view. They serve mocktails, milkshakes and a variety of tea and coffee blends. If you want to grab a quick bite, you can also choose between soups, salads and pasta.
- Location: Ground Floor, Fifty One Tower, Business Bay, Dubai
- Average Price for Two: AED 120
- Contact: +971-4-430-8454 / +971-50-844-1819
HEALTHY LITTLE SECRETS
If you are health conscious and watch your calories then expect Healthy Little Secrets to be your frequently preferred option when it comes to Business Bay cafes. They are, after all, one of the most popular healthy cafes in Dubai. Their health-focused menu includes organic acai bowls and egg options, vegan breakfast bowls as well as soups and salads.
- Location: Shop G09, Ground Floor, The One by Omniyat, Business Bay,
- Average Price for Two: AED 115
- Contact: +971-4-430-6820
Serving an all-day breakfast menu of savoury and sweet items, La Brioche is one of the best breakfast cafes in Business Bay. The French cafe has a charming and rustic set up on the ground floor of the Executive Towers in Business Bay, providing the perfect ambience for a meal with colleagues or even friends and family.
- Location: Ground Floor, Bay Avenue, Executive Towers, Business Bay, Dubai
- Average Price for Two: AED 155
- Contact: +971-4-553-8768
Whether you’re craving a classic cafe latte or an iced frappuccino, this coffee shop in Business Bay has you covered. They’ve also got different types of iced teas, lemonades and smoothies. The food menu is just as impressive with breakfast options served until 11:00 am, and other savoury dishes such as sandwiches, pasta and pizza available throughout the day.
- Location: Shop 1, Ground Floor, O14 Tower, Business Bay, Dubai
- Average Price for Two: AED 75
- Contact: +971-4-276-6535
Located in the Gulf Court Hotel, Café Délice is a cosy cafe in Business Bay serving salads, pasta, wraps and sandwiches. The cafe’s pleasant ambience and excellent customer service makes it a great choice for a relaxed meal.
- Location: Gulf Court Hotel, Al Abraj Street, Business Bay, Dubai
- Average Price for Two: AED 100
- Contact: +971-4-247-3333
A Lebanese breakfast restaurant in Business Bay, Estekana has a perfect ambience for gatherings and casual dining. Their menu consists of breakfast items, soups, salads, sandwiches and sides that incorporate the unique taste of Middle Eastern specialities. If you enjoy Arabic food this is one of the best cafes in Business Bay to visit.
- Location: Ground Floor, Blue Bay Tower, Marasi Drive, Business Bay, Dubai
- Average Price for Two: AED 75
- Contact: +971-55-925-5386
Completing our list of top 10 cafes in Business Bay is Cafe Barbera. This cafe is known for its menu of Italian classics like bruschetta, caprese salad and minestrone soup.
- Location: Shop G6, Ground Floor, Building 9, Bay Square, Business Bay, Dubai
- Average Price for Two: AED 145
- Contact: +971-4-243-8200
As you can see, there are plenty of cafes in Business Bay for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Apart from these cafes, you can find the usual coffee shops in Business Bay like Starbucks and Costa Coffee dotted around the neighbourhood.
Business Bay is a vibrant district with tonnes of eateries. Check out these amazing restaurants in Business Bay the next time you feel like heading out for dinner. If you’d like to check our other cafes in the city here is a list of some of the most unique coffee shops in Dubai you can visit.
*Note: Timings for the above cafes in Business Bay will vary due to the coronavirus restrictions in the UAE.