Cooked to perfection, a good steak is nothing but a symphony in your mouth. Oozing with flavours, steak is one of those things that you just want to savour and enjoy – without even sharing it with your friends. If you have been craving for a juicy t-bone steak or have been hankering for a smacking rib-eye, here are some of the best restaurants offering steak in Abu Dhabi.
List of restaurants offering steak in Abu Dhabi
Satisfy your meat cravings with these delicious steaks in Abu Dhabi.
JW Steakhouse offers you the best steak in Abu Dhabi without burning a hole in your pocket. You can enjoy black Angus beef, Australian Wagyu, tenderloin and organic Welsh lamb at a price ranging between AED 145 and AED 459.
Each of the cuts that it offers is USDA-certified and cooked to perfection. With each cut, you can choose your own choice of sauce and toppings. You can opt to have your dish served with pan-fried foie gras and grapefruit and tarragon butter or grilled gulf prawns and bearnaise sauce.
- Location: First Floor, Marriott Hotel Downtown, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, Old Airport Road, Al Wahda, Abu Dhabi
- Price: AED 460 for two
- Timings: 06:00 pm – 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-2-304-7777
At Texas Roadhouse, steaks are a wholesome affair. They have a wide range of combos that you can check out. If you are fond of beef, the ribeye steak combo would be perfect for you. However, if you are more of a chicken lover, check out the brick chicken and salmon combo. Their prices are pretty reasonable too, ranging from AED 125 to AED 140.
- Location: Yas Mall, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
- Timings: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Average Price: AED 335 for two
- Contact: +971-2-492-6650
Famous Dave’s Barbecue
Famous Dave’s is an American culinary spot in Abu Dhabi that rustle up some amazing steaks in the city. You can feast on their meatlicious beef ribs, Texas beef brisket and country-roasted chicken served with creamy coleslaw, curly fries and muffins at AED 399. They also offer home delivery service to Abu Dhabi so you can enjoy tangy steaks at your humble abode while watching your favourite movie.
- Location: Near The One, Level 3, Abu Dhabi Mall, Tourist Club Area
- Average Price: AED 260 for two
- Timings: 11:00 am – 11:30 pm
- Contact: +971-2-658-7863
When it comes to steaks, look no further than SoulFull, a top-notch destination offering heartful foods in Abu Dhabi. We would recommend you to try their steak baguette, a blend of charcoal-grilled beef, rocket leaves, roasted red onion and parmesan. It is available at meagre AED 54. The restaurant has an indoor seating area and it also offers breakfast.
- Location: Golden Tower, Near Al Mamoura Building, Muroor Road, Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi
- Average Price: AED 150 for two
- Timings: 08:00 am -11:30 pm
- Contact: 8007685
The Meat Co Abu Dhabi
Perched on the waterfront of Al Maqtaa, The Meat Co is an insta-worthy steak spot in Abu Dhabi. Braised beef rib fingers, steak tartare, wagyu bresaola and goats cheese and rib meat cigars – all are available at this fine dining restaurant in the city
- Location: Shop 5, Souk Qaryat Al Beri, Bain Al Jessrain, Al Maqtaa, Abu Dhabi
- Average Price: AED 650
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 11:30 pm
- Contact: +971-2-558-1713
If you’re up for something juicy and meaty, BOA Steakhouse is the best place to have a great epicurean experience in Abu Dhabi. Check out their grilled Loch Fyne salmon, black cod, black Angus, Wagyu and striploin steak.
- Location: Eastern Mangroves Promenade, Eastern Ring Road, Salam Street, Eastern Mangroves, Abu Dhabi
- Average Price: AED 440
- Timings: 12:30 pm – 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-2-641-1500
Rodeo Grill – Beach Rotana
Eat with style at a stylish restaurant in Abu Dhabi – Rodeo Grill. Rodeo Grill is a fine dining restaurant in the city that offers WiFi and bar access. It offers steaks sourced from the US and Argentina. When you go there, don’t forget to try their US tenderloin, Argentinian Striploin and US rib-eye steak.
- Location: Beach Rotana, Tourist Club Area (Al Zahiyah), Abu Dhabi
- Average Price: AED 700 for two
- Timings: 12:30 pm – 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-2-697-9011
Located in Al Zahiyah area, The Foundry is one of the best steak restaurants in Abu Dhabi. Although they offer some highly reviewed seafood dishes including crab croquettes, lobster bisque and smoked burratta, their steaks are what they are most popular for. They offer Angus tenderloin, confit of duck leg and chicken tenderloin served with forest mushroom, chimichurri and black pepper.
- Location: Southern Sun, Al Mina Street, Tourist Club Area, Abu Dhabi
- Average Price: AED 470 for two
- Timings: 06:00 am – 10:30 am, 12:00 pm – 03:00 pm, 06:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Contact: +971-2-818-4888
Butcher & Still – Four Seasons Hotel
Another venue where you can enjoy a fabulous feast with friends or a date night with your partner is Butcher & Still. Other than lump crab cake and poached salmon, they have BBQ braised beef short ribs and heirloom mushroom Wellington that you can relish in a luxurious setting. They also have a private dining area so you can avail of that as well. For those who want to enjoy unparalleled views of the city, outdoor seating at the restaurant would be the best option.
- Location: Lobby Level, Four Seasons Hotel, Al Maryah Island
- Average Price: AED 630 for two
- Timings: 04:00 pm – 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-2-333-2444
Nusr- Et Steakhouse
At the waterfront of Al Maryah Island is Nusr-Et Steakhouse, a great choice for both Emiratis and locals in Abu Dhabi. Other than baklava, burrata and arugula salad, it offers a wide range of steaks including golden steak, rib eye, Istanbul strip loin, filet mignon and lamb tenderloin.
- Location: Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi
- Average Price: AED 1040 for two
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-2-679-9949
Besides steaks, there are other tantalising cuisines available at culinary outposts in the emirate. If you enjoy luxurious European cuisine, here are some of the best French eateries in Abu Dhabi that you need to check out.
Other than that, there are many other restaurants in Abu Dhabi where you can sample a variety of different cuisines.