The largest man-made harbour in the world, Dubai Marina is constructed over a 3-kilometer stretch of Persian Gulf shoreline. And the most exciting way to explore the stunning district and the world-famous nearby landmarks is definitely on a speedboat! Fancy an adrenaline-inducing ride across the breaking ocean waves in glorious Dubai sunshine? Our guide to the best speedboat tours in Dubai Marina has you covered. Bon Voyage!
Splash Tours offers the best sightseeing tours of Dubai’s coastline landmarks. The trip begins early in the morning and continues till the evening.
You will get on your boat at Dubai Marina and head out into the open sea. Take breathtaking photos in front of the Atlantis Hotel and then cruise around Burj Al Arab and the spectacular royal residences.
- 90 Minutes: AED 210 (Adults) | AED 157.5 (kids)
- Exclusive Charter: 30 Minutes: 787.5 AED | 60 Minutes: 1260 AED | 90 Minutes: 1785 AED
- Speed Boat + Jet Ski Combo: Speed boat + 30 min jet ski: 480 AED | Speed boat + 60 min jet ski: 680 AED
- Location: Dubai Marina, Al Seba Street, Behind Al Rahim Mosque & Lotus Hotel Apartments
- Contact: 800-4-775274
THE YELLOW BOAT
The Yellow Boats, which have been in operation since 2009, provide one of the top speedboat tours in Dubai Marina. The tour company is known for its excellent customer service and passion to show off the breathtaking sights of the UAE. You can make reservations for a solo trip or for a group of family or friends.
The breathtaking voyage will take you past some of Dubai’s most prestigious waterfront destinations – the Burj Al Arab, Atlantis, and of course, Dubai Marina. Choose their “Atlantis Blast” tour, one of the best speedboat tours in Dubai Marina and cruise around the stunning vista of the neighbourhood.
- Package: AED 149 per person (Atlantis Blast)
- Location: Dubai Marina Walk, Near Marina Gate Building, Opposite The Coffee Club
THE BLACK BOATS
The company of Black Boats was founded by the people with a sincere love of the sea. They use the best boats and provide the most vigilant customer service. The company not only offers the most opulent sightseeing speed boat trips in Dubai. You can also book one of the best yacht cruises in Dubai Marina with The Black Boats.
You can pick between the “Atlantis Boat Tour” and the “Burj Al Arab Tour“. The trip begins from Pier 7 in Dubai Marina and continues through the majestic Marina Canal. You’ll pass by JBR, the Ain Dubai, the man-made Bluewater Island and stop briefly at Atlantis the Palm. The Burj Al Arab Tour also includes sightseeing at the SkyDive Centre.
- Atlantis Boat Tour (60 Minutes): 120 AED per adult | 90 AED per child | 1200 AED for Private Charter
- Burj Al Arab Tour (100 Minutes): 190 AED per adult | 140 AED per child | 1800 AED for Private Charter
- Location: JoJo Leisure Yachts & Boats Rental, Bay View Tower, Office 807, Marasi Drive. Business Bay
- Contact: +971-52-398-9145
Reserve a spot on Dubai’s one of the most popular speedboat tours in Dubai Marina. You’ll enjoy a 90-minute boat trip in Dubai and experience the thrill of a 30- to 35-knot high-speed boat trip.
Hop onboard the boat for a 90 Minutes Guided Sightseeing Tour and take some Instagrammable shots with Dubai’s most beautiful scenery serving as your backdrop. The boat departs every hour from 9 am to 5 pm from Dubai Marina.
- Package: AED 160 per adult | AED 120 per kid
- Location: Unit 3, Marina Level, Al Majara Tower, Al Hubob Street, Dubai Marina
- Contact: +971-4-457-3185
FAQS ABOUT SPEEDBOAT TOURS IN DUBAI MARINA
HOW MUCH DOES A SPEEDBOAT TOUR COST IN DUBAI?
A speedboat tour in Dubai starts from AED 120 per adult.
WHAT IS THE COST OF KEEPING A BOAT IN DUBAI MARINA YACHT CLUB?
The annual berth charges for private yachts at Dubai Marina Yacht Club begin at AED 3,100. The commercial annual fee starts from AED 4,650.
WHAT ARE THE BEST YACHT CRUISES AVAILABLE IN DUBAI?
There are various options available when it comes to yacht rentals in Dubai. You can choose a sightseeing cruise, a private yacht cruise or a party cruise, depending on your preference and budget.
That’s a wrap to our post about speedboat tours in Dubai Marina. These trips definitely offer an exhilarating sightseeing experience! Besides speedboat tours, the community offers lots of other activities to residents and tourists. Enjoy retail therapy at Dubai Marina Mall or indulge in a high-end culinary experience at any of the best fine dining places in Dubai Marina.
The Cover Image is the courtesy of The Yellow Boats’ official website.