When it comes to finding the ideal spot to smoke your favourite shisha flavours, there is really no shortage of options in Dubai! You can enjoy picturesque views while sampling some rooftop shisha in Dubai, at these well-known rooftop haunts in the city.
BEST LOUNGES FOR ROOFTOP SHISHA IN DUBAI
Feel the wonderful winter breeze as you inhale your favourite flavourful concoctions at these popular lounges with rooftop shisha in Dubai.
The Rooftop Lounge
One of the best shisha lounges in Dubai, The Rooftop Lounge is a perfect spot for a laidback evening. Enjoy flavourful shishas while taking in stunning views of the Dubai skyline. And don’t forget, there’s also live entertainment at the lounge for partygoers!
- Average Cost: AED 340 for two
- Location: Royal Ascot Hotel, Mankhool
- Timings: 04:00 pm to 03:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-508-8478
Al Sarab Lounge
Overlooking a beautiful desert landscape, Al Sarab Lounge offers an authentic Arabian atmosphere with dimmed lights, traditional shisha and relaxing music. It is spread over two floors in Bab Al Shams and has an extensive menu for shisha. The cost of shisha at Al Sarab Lounge starts at AED 105 per person.
- Average Cost: AED 180 per person
- Location: Bab Al Shams, Al Qudra Road
- Timings: 04:00 pm – 01:00 am
- Contact: 971-4-809-6100
Treehouse Taj Dubai
Located near the iconic Burj Khalifa, Treehouse is a decadent rooftop lounge with ornate furnishings and elegant decor. Enjoy shisha at this urban hideaway, while basking in the scenic views of the city from the world’s tallest tower! While they have a variety of flavours, the most popular as per regular patrons is passion fruit flavoured shisha. Their shisha rates start from AED 160 per person.
- Average Cost: AED 455 for two
- Location: Taj Dubai, Burj Khalifa Street, Business Bay
- Timings: 06:00 pm – 01:00 am | Fri-Sat: 06:00 pm – 02:00 am
- Contact: +971-58-827-2763
Estrella Rooftop Lounge
Estrella Rooftop Lounge is a place to relax, unwind and connect with your loved ones. As the night begins to fall, the place offers an amazing shisha session with beautiful views of Downtown Dubai. You can have a wonderful experience here, tapping your feet to the tunes of the party songs played by the resident DJ.
- Average Cost: AED 350 for two
- Location: Rooftop, The Canvas Hotel, Near Port Rashid, 23 Kuwait Street, Mankhool
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 02:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-386-8111
Cielo Sky Lounge
This rooftop shisha bar is all about sleek decor, live music and magnificent creek views. It’s ambience also provides guests with a lot of room to party, escaping the hustle and bustle of the city. It is located in the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club, next to the Park Hyatt hotel in Dubai.
At Cielo Sky Lounge, you can get premium shisha, Nu-Air Box which includes The Orange Syn, Siberia and Fresh as well as shisha of other flavours. While premium shisha and Nu-Air Box are available for an average of AED 95, other flavours will cost you AED 140 per person.
- Average Cost: AED 400 for two
- Location: Next to the Park Hyatt, Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club, Opposite Deira City Centre, Al Garhoud
- Timings: 05:00 pm – 03:00 am I Fri: 04:00 pm – 03:00 am I Sun-Mon: closed
- Contact: +971-4-416-1801
Mood Rooftop Lounge
Mood is a lavish rooftop lounge in Meydan Hotel where you can relax after a tiring day at work. Featuring glowing neon lights and comfortable sofas, the place serves as a popular hangout for food, drinks and shisha sessions in Dubai. After smoking the shisha, guests can dance the night away with their friends to epic tunes played by the resident DJ!
- Average Cost: AED 485 for two
- Location: The Meydan Hotel, Al Meydan Road, Nad Al Sheba
- Timings: 06:00 pm – 03:00 am
- Contact: +971-54-440-0227
Those living in Al Hudaiba or adjoining areas in Dubai can head on over to this place to catch up with their friends while enjoying the gorgeous views and great shisha. It is one of the best shisha restaurants in Dubai that offers everything from good food to delicious mocktails! Their menu includes Indian, Chinese and Italian delicacies.
- Average Cost: AED 420 for two
- Location: Hilton Garden Inn, Al Mina Road, Al Hudaiba and Around
- Timings: 08:00 am – 06:00 pm
- Contact: +971-55-678-7778
Head down to Mercury Lounge on Jumeirah Beach for a great shisha experience. The place is especially perfect for those who fancy enjoying shisha in a waterfront setting. The price of a single shisha is around AED 200. In addition to shisha, the place offers a fine spread of food and drinks!
- Average Cost: AED 550 for two
- Location: Level 6, Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach, Jumeirah 2
- Timings: 06:00 pm – 02:00 am I Wed-Fri: 06:00 pm – 03:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-270-7804
You can’t go wrong with Sama lounge. Offering shisha along with drinks and bites, this is a no-fuss shisha spot in Dubai! While the flavourful shisha packs a punch, the views from the top of the lounge are stunning too.
- Average Cost: AED 385 for two
- Location: 35th Floor, Delta Hotels by Marriott, Bahar 7, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR)
- Timings: 05:00 pm – 02:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-439-8888
Rooftop Shisha Lounge Dubai
Located in Deira, the aptly named Rooftop Shisha Lounge is one of the most popular places for rooftop shisha in Dubai. If you’re looking to enjoy shisha while listening to live music, this is your place to be! While all shisha lovers can come to this place, those living in Al Rigga apartments can access it more easily!
- Location: Lotus Grand Hotel, Al Qiyadah Metro Station, Al Rigga Street, Al Rigga, Deira
- Timings: 07:00 pm – 06:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-223-6633
Looking for more options for Dubai rooftop shisha lounges? Here is a list of the best rooftop bars with shisha in Dubai:
- La Vue – Pullman Dubai, JLT
- Eve’s Penthouse – Hyatt Regency, Dubai Healthcare City
- Look Up Rooftop Bar – La Ville Hotel & Suites
- Xennya Terrace
- Masala Rooftop Lounge
- Tamanya Terrace
- Zephyr Rooftop Restaurant
What is the shisha price in Dubai?
The cost of shisha varies depending upon the outlet. The average price starts from AED 40- AED 45 in most places, but it can go up to AED 200 in some of the more exclusive outlets.
What are the best places for 24 hours shisha in Dubai?
Koyal Lounge & Cafe, Garage Cafe and Whisper Cafe & Restaurant as well as Shisha Lounge in Al Hudaiba Awards Building operate 24 hours a day.
Where to find shisha in Dubai Marina?
Skybar on 10, Barasti Beach and Ginter offer shisha in Dubai Marina. While Barasti is one of the best bars in Dubai Marina, Skybar on 10 offers a rooftop smoking experience.
Are there any shisha shops in Dubai?
Smokers’ Centre, Murdef Star Smoking Centre and Bin Khumery Smoking Goods are some of the places to buy shisha pipes, tobacco, coal and flavours in Dubai. Here is a list of more shisha shops in Dubai that are worth considering.
That brings an end to our list of the top rooftop shisha places in Dubai. You can visit these charming places for an authentic shisha experience under the moonlight.
Similar to Dubai, there are many shisha lounges in Abu Dhabi as well that you check out if you’re in the neighbouring emirate. For those living in northern emirates, there are various shisha places in Ajman too.
To get more updates about the happening nightlife and immersive experiences in Dubai, stay tuned to MyBayut.