Pakistanis make up for the second largest expat population in the UAE. Dubai is home to diverse cultures and this is why families often prefer schools that feature curriculums from their home country. However, for Pakistani expats in the city, because these schools aren’t as commonly found as the British or American schools in Dubai, it might be challenging to select schools with Pakistani curriculum in Dubai.
Today, MyBayut has come up with a list of Pakistani curriculum schools in Dubai to help you make this decision. So look no further as we present Pakistani school fees, location, campus facilities and more!
List of Pakistani Schools in Dubai
There are only a few schools in Dubai with Pakistani curriculum. They adopt a unique approach to inculcate Islamic teachings and Pakistani cultural values through academic and non-academic activities. Read on to find out what these schools offer.
Sheikh Rashid Al Maktoum Pakistani School
For Pakistani children, this Pakistani school in Dubai is like a home away from home. The experienced and qualified teaching faculty ensures continuous development with latest pedagogical advancements at SRAMPS.
- This school aims to instil Pakistani social, cultural and moral values among the young minds. Students are also kept in touch with the present day events in Pakistan with a focus on current affairs.
- Another salient feature of SRAMPS is that the curriculum is designed with an innovative approach to better serve the needs of students. This Pakistani school in Dubai not only incorporates the Pakistani curriculum but also fosters knowledge of local culture.
- Apart from following the National Curriculum of Pakistan, it adheres to local curriculum with focus on Arabic language and culture. The curriculum also encourages students to develop a sense for cultural, communal and social responsibilities.
- KHDA rating for this Pakistani school has improved as per the recent evaluation by the government.
- Pakistani school fees in Dubai for SRAMPS start at AED 325 and goes up to AED 650 per month depending on the grade levels.
- The day in the school starts with an inspirational moral address that instigates students to practice patriotism and moral values.
- For the overall development of students, there are quiz competitions and sporting competitions in the school.
- Painting and calligraphy competitions also take place to promote competitive spirit among the students.
Campus Facilities at SRAMPS
- The school has different wings for female and male students in the secondary and higher schooling classes.
- Students are encouraged to participate in under-19 football and cricket tournaments.
- The campus also accommodates schooling events and cultural events such as competitions, seminars and national day celebrations.
Fees: AED 325 (KG – Grade V), AED 375 (Grade VI-X), AED 650 (Grade XI-XII) monthly
Location: Baghdad Street, Al-Qusais 1, Dubai
Pakistan Education Academy
Another Pakistani school with an acceptable KHDA rating (2012-18) in Dubai is Pakistan Education Academy. It is one of the most sought after Pakistani schools in Dubai due to its modern facilities. Here are some of the features of Pakistan Education Academy school in Dubai.
- It is envisioned to build a generation of motivated and creative achievers who reflect Islamic teachings in their words and deeds.
- To achieve this mission, the school trains young minds with Islamic, social and cultural values of the Pakistani and Arabic society.
- There are frequent teacher-parent consultations to ensure that the parents acknowledge performance of their children.
- The Pakistan Education Academy official website is up-to-date with newsletters and events to inform the guardians.
- Apart from following the Pakistani curriculum, there is a focus on information technology and Islamic education.
- There is a focus on inclusion of teachers and students to promote diversity.
- Pakistan Academy Dubai lays emphasis on behavioural policies to maintain the discipline among students.
Campus Facilities at PEA
- There are two spacious art rooms, one in each wing. The students design backdrops, decorate for exhibitions, competitions and national events in the art rooms.
- An audio visual room is equipped with projectors, TV, DVD and stereo systems as teaching aid for KG students.
- A large auditorium with a capacity of 600 seats is the centre for student activities.
- In times of need, there are school nurses that take care of injured and sick pupils and teachers.
- There are three well-equipped computer labs, one in each wing for primary, girls and boys wing.
- The library is well-stocked with course books and instructional materials where students can pursue their reading habits.
- PEA also features a playground for KG students and separate grounds to train and exercise for secondary students.
Fees: AED 1,995 – AED 2,735 per term from KG to Grade XII (excluding registration and admission fee)
Location: Oud Metha Road, Dubai
That’s all from our roundup for Pakistani schools in Dubai. If you weren’t able to find the right fit from the above-mentioned schools, there are also some Pakistani schools in Sharjah. Parents can also secure the future of their little ones by considering the best nurseries in Dubai. Naturally, parents prefer the best schooling for their children and there are also some British schools in Dubai with outstanding government rating.
We hope you find this information helpful to make an informed decision. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you know of any other Pakistani schools in Dubai and subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated about our upcoming posts.