Located in Riverland at Dubai Parks & Resorts, JumpX Dubai is the world’s largest inflatable park! This exciting part of Dubai’s epic list of family-friendly attractions is a huge hub of bouncy fun – for both kids and adults. And now, with winter approaching the city, JumpX is back for a new season!
JumpX has everything from climbable walls and tunnels to the world’s biggest bouncy castle! So, if you plan on visiting this land of jolly, we’ve put together everything you need to know. Let the bouncing begin in 3…2….1!
JUMPX DUBAI PARK AND RESORTS – FUN IS IN THE AIR!
JumpX Dubai is an inflatable park in Riverland, Dubai, spanning 1,200 sq. m. It includes scalable walls, adventure zones, and obstacles for the serotonin boost as you laugh your heart out. There is also a cafê serving food and beverages for a quick snack break.
JUMPX TICKETS AND PASSES
Buy this pass and enjoy 1 hour of fun at JumpX.
- Cost: AED 60 per person
Want to experience a whole day of fun at JumpX? This pass offers you exactly that!
- Cost: AED 100 per person
JUMPX FAMILY 1-HOUR PASS
Get this pass and enjoy one hour of inflatable fun at JumpX, Dubai.
- Cost: AED 180 per family
JUMPX FAMILY ALL-DAY PASS
Bounce over to spend quality time with your family at the park all day!
- Cost: AED 300 per family
Please note family passes cover two adults and two children up to 16 years old.
10 MULTI-VISIT PASSES
Valid for 10 one-hour visits, these multi-visit passes promise a fun-filled day!
- Cost: AED 400 for 10 one-hour visits
20 MULTI-VISIT PASSES
Buy this multi-visit pass and head to JumpX — “where every leap leads to unforgettable fun!” The pass is only applicable for 20 one-hour visits.
- Cost: AED 600 for 20 one-hour visits
Note that non-dated tickets become invalid 180 days after the date of purchase. Tickets don’t cover parking fees.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- The minimum height required for entering the park is 1.1m. However, those between 1.1m – 1.5m tall must always be accompanied by an adult.
- The minimum weight of visitors must be 88 kg.
- Bring a government-issued photo ID as proof of age.
- Don’t bring food or drinks into the park.
- Health and safety regulations may apply, so some guests cannot enjoy all rides.
- You can avail discounts on your ticket to JumpX if you’re staying at Legoland Hotel or Lapita Resort or dining at restaurants in Riverland.
- JumpX Location: Riverland, Dubai Parks and Resorts
- JumpX Timings: Sunday-Thursday: 04:00 p.m. to 08:00 p.m., Friday-Saturday: 04:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. | Sunday: 04:00 p.m. to 09:00 p.m
- Contact: +971-800-262-9464
FAQs about JumpX Dubai
CAN JUMPX DUBAI CATER TO A PARTY?
Yes, the park caters to corporate events, themed birthday parties and private gatherings. Contact the Riverland team to find out how to host your events here.
ARE THERE ANY OTHER INFLATABLE PARKS IN DUBAI?
Yes, you can head to Aqua Fun — packed with jaw-dropping slides, gigantic pools, colourful obstacle courses and more!
WHERE TO GO TRAMPOLINING IN DUBAI?
Many trampoline parks in Dubai are worth visiting for some bouncy fun! Those worth mentioning include Bounce Dubai, Jump Boxx and Sky Zone.
WHAT ARE THE BEST ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS IN DUBAI?
These kids’ activities in Dubai are super popular among residents and tourists. If your little ones are adventurous, take them on a desert safari or IMG Worlds of Adventures. Or, you can take them on a trip to Dubai Mall’s Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, after which you can go shopping. MyBayut’s Dubai Parks and Resorts guide can help you plan an adventure.
That brings an end to our guide on JumpX. Head to this super-fun facility to treat your little bouncers to something extraordinary!
Discover more fun activities for the whole family in Dubai with MyBayut, the region’s favourite property and lifestyle blog.