- Café Barbera
- Caribou Coffee
- Al Majlis
- Decaf Dessert & Coffee Lab
- ICONS Coffee Couture
- Tucano Coffee
- Islander’s Coffee House
- Kunafa Coffee
Kindly note that the timings of these cafes may be impacted because of the ongoing measures against COVID-19.
A typical morning routine for many includes a freshly brewed cup of coffee to shake off the lethargy and get geared up for a productive day. With the growing popularity of cafe culture across the UAE, people often flock to coffee shops in Ras Al Khaimah and other emirates to catch up with friends over a cup of the piping hot beverage. Read on to find out where to go for your caffeine fix in Ras Al Khaimah.
Located on the RAK Corniche, Café Barbera is an idyllic waterfront coffee shop in Ras Al Khaimah. It’s the perfect spot for a classic Italian coffee with a selection of decadent brownies, cupcakes, waffles and savoury snacks. Café Barera RAK Corniche menu has a range of exotic coffee and teas. Cappuccino Italiano, Cappuccino Napoletano, Espressos, Turkish coffees, frappes and other different types of cold and hot brews are available at the charming venue.
- Location: Water Front Area, Al Quawasim Corniche Road, Dafan Al Khor, Ras Al Khaimah
- Opening hours: 08:00 am – 12:00 am
- Average cost for two: AED 70
- Contact: +971-7-244-4477
Caribou Coffee is a popular coffee shop in RAK where patrons can have their caffeine fix along with a selection of lip-smacking desserts, flaky croissants and other snacks.
- Location: Al Naeem Mall, Al Nakheel, Ras Al Khaimah
- Opening hours: 08:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Average cost for two: AED 60
- Contact: +971-7-226-1064
Fancy a cup of coffee in an opulent Arabic-style café? Head to Al Majlis at the Al Marjan Island in RAK. Al Majlis is a popular coffee shop in Ras Al Khaimah where patrons can enjoy an indulgent coffee experience.
The luxe-café has a selection of cakes, croissants, tarts, sandwiches and other snacks. It also has a wide range of hot and cold coffees, teas and tea cocktails. The Al Majlis menu in RAK includes classic lattes, espressos and Turkish coffee along with other unique blends such as macchiato caldo, gocciato and macchiato freddo.
- Location: Ground Floor, Marjan Island Resort & Spa, Al Marjan Island, Ras al-Khaimah
- Opening hours: 09:00 am – 12:00 am
- Average cost for two: AED 170
- Contact: +971-7-203-6606
DECAF DESSERT & COFFEE LAB
One of the new coffee shops in Ras Al Khaimah is the Decaf Desserts and Coffee Lab. The quaint beachfront café in RAK is perfect for a relaxing evening where patrons can enjoy their coffee with breathtaking views and cool sea breeze.
Patrons can also choose from a range of lattes, espressos, Turkish coffee, tea and Arabic coffee from the extensive Decaf Dessert and Coffee Lab menu in Ras Al Khaimah.
- Location: Near Waves Mart, Flamingo Beach, Al Dhait North, Ras Al – Khaimah
- Opening hours: 07:30 am – 12:30 am
- Contact: +971-7-221-9999
ICONS COFFEE COUTURE
ICONS Coffee Couture is amongst the top coffee shops in Ras Al Khaimah. This cosy café has an excellent selection of hot and cold coffees and teas. Apart from the variety of brews available, there are plenty of ice cream based desserts, waffles, sandwiches and other snacks. Visitors can create their own coffee and frappes from different ingredients.
- Location: Julphar Towers, Al Nakheel, Ras Al Khaimah
- Opening hours: 07:00 am – 12:00 am
- Average cost for two: AED 60
- Contact: +971-7-222-0255
Tucano Coffee is one of the best coffee shops in Ras Al Khaimah. It is one of the most popular alfresco cafés in RAK offering a large selection of lattes and hot and cold coffee. The tiramisu cheesecake with a cup of coffee is what most patrons love to indulge in at Tucano Coffee RAK.
Their iced matcha latte is another unique beverage among customers. The cosy café is perfect for taking a short break. The café also has a range of popular books to read while sipping on a delicious cup of coffee.
- Location: Near Al Hamra Marina & Yacht Club, Minsk Street, Al Hamra, Ras Al Khaimah
- Opening hours: 08:00 am – 12:00 am | Friday and Saturday 07:30 am – 12:00 am
- Average cost for two: AED 50
- Contact: +971-7-243-8572
ISLANDER’S COFFEE HOUSE
Nothing is more tempting and refreshing than getting a coffee with a well-made sandwich! Islander’s Coffee House is one of the popular Ras Al Khaimah coffee shops offering great blends of coffee made by well-trained baristas. The desserts and sandwiches are also carefully selected to complement your hot or cold coffee.
- Location: Ground Floor, DoubleTree by Hilton, Al Marjan Island, Ras Al Khaimah
- Opening hours: 08:00 am – 11:00 pm | Friday and Saturday 07:30 am – 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-7-203-0000
Did you know that coffee with a crispy, sweet and gooey kunafa is one of the most divine combinations? Now you can try this irresistible combination at Kunafa Coffee, a traditional coffee shop in Ras Al Khaimah. Evident from the name of the coffee house, patrons can find a wide selection of kunafa with an equally impressive coffee range including lattes, espressos, Arabic and Turkish coffees.
- Location: Next to Mangrove Hotel, Al Quawasim Corniche Road, Sidroh, Ras Al Khaimah
- Opening hours: 01:00 pm – 11:30 pm
- Average cost for two: AED 80
- Contact: +971-7-203-0000
That’s all for our round-up of the best coffee shops in Ras Al Khaimah. Besides the aforementioned coffee shops, RAK is home to Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Costa, Shakespeare & Co. and many other cafés. If you love discovering the unique flavours of coffee blends from around the world, you can also explore the various coffee shops in Dubai. Similarly, there are many coffee shops in Ajman serving some of the best coffees from around the world. To take your culinary adventure in the city up a notch, visit some of the best restaurants in RAK.
Stay tuned to MyBayut for more updates about Ras Al Khaimah and other emirates.