Festive fervour, presents, food, family, music, and dance – Christmas is definitely one of the best times of the year! For Christmas 2019 in Dubai, there are many things happening across the city but here’s a list entirely dedicated to one of the best parts of the merry event – the food! Everyone enjoys getting together to celebrate the jolly season with sumptuous Christmas feasts which you can savour with friends and family. Here’s a list of the best Christmas brunches in Dubai with an array of international delicacies. We also tell you about some of the top lunches, and dinners happening on Christmas Eve and Christmas day in Dubai.
BEST CHRISTMAS FEASTS IN DUBAI
Are you ready to get into the Christmas spirit? Read on to find out where you can find the best Christmas eve and Christmas day brunches, lunches and dinners in Dubai.
BEST CHRISTMAS EVE DINNERS IN DUBAI (24 December 2019)
The night before Christmas is just as magical as the actual day. It’s when Santa Claus climbs down through the chimney, or in our case, takes the elevator to our apartment to fill our stockings with candies and place those presents under the tree. So while Santa Claus is coming to town (pun intended!) and is distributing those gifts, here are some amazing dinners for Christmas Eve 2019 in Dubai that you can attend.
First up on our list, we have the stunning Kaleidoscope restaurant in Atlantis The Palm which is amongst the best places in Dubai to serve a lavish buffet of international and local cuisine for Christmas. For the 24th and 25th of December 2019, Kaleidoscope will be opening their doors with a festive version of their buffet. So get your friends and family along to enjoy one of the best Christmas eve dinners in Dubai which will begin at 06:00 pm and go on till 10:30 pm.
They’re also hosting one of the best Christmas day brunches in Dubai from 12:30 pm – 04:00 pm. If you are living in Palm Jumeirah, don’t miss out this opportunity enjoy this Atlantis Dubai Christmas brunch.
- Prices starting from AED 230 for adults, AED 115 for kids ages 4-11. Kids under 4 go for free
- 24 – 25 December 2019, Dinner: 06:00 pm – 10:30 pm, Lunch/Brunch: 12:30 pm- 4:00pm
- Atlantis The Palm, Palm Jumeirah
Looking for a Christmas dinner in Dubai with a cosy setting? The Feast restaurant is your go-to place! Located in the Sheraton Grand Hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road, Feast’s Dubai Christmas Eve dinner for 2019 will have you sampling festive flavours from around the world, for prices starting from AED 325 per person.
They are also having Christmas day brunch from 01:00 pm until 04:00 pm, where festive favourites such as roast beef wellington and yule logs will be served. With prices starting at AED 425 per person, this will definitely be amongst the best Christmas brunches in Dubai. So if you want to be a part of this, make sure to get your reservations in beforehand!
- Prices starting from AED 325 per person, including soft drinks
- 24 – 25 December 2019, Dinner: 06:00 pm – 10:30 pm, Brunch: 01:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Sheraton Grand Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre Area, Dubai
- +971-4-503-4309 / +971-4-503-4444
3. Copper Dog
Located in the luxurious, DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Dubai is the quaint Scottish bar, Copper Dog. Their festive set menu will be featuring scrumptious menu items which include roast turkey, pan-fried salmon, some savoury sides and a delicious Christmas pudding to finish off.
On Christmas day the menu will transform into one of the best Christmas brunches in Dubai for celebrators to enjoy! If you are interested, make sure to reserve a spot at Copper Dog’s Christmas ever dinner or brunch at the earliest!
- Prices for Christmas eve dinner and brunch AED 500 with three hours of unlimited beverages
- 24 – 25 December 2019
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai – Jumeirah Beach, The Walk, JBR
4. Karma Kafé
What better way to celebrate Christmas eve than against the backdrop of the stunning Dubai Fountain and the Burj Khalifa? Karma Kafe in Souk Al Bahar is serving multiple festive set menus with delicious treats lined up for the season; all starting from AED 219. If you are living in Downtown Dubai, this is a Christmas Eve brunch you would not want to miss!
- Prices starting from AED 219 with sparkling beverage packages
- Until 31 December, daily from 03:0 pm – 02:00 am
- Souk Al Bahar, Downtown Dubai
5. Tasca by Jose Avillez
Looking for the most lavish Christmas Eve dinners in Dubai? Look no further than the Portuguese themed festive menu at Tasca. The dishes will feature festive Portuguese flavours to entice your tastebuds in a colourful burst of flavours for just AED 450 per person. This special offer is applicable on Christmas day for brunch and dinner too, so reserve a spot ASAP so you don’t miss out on this delicious deal!
- Price: AED 450 per person
- 24 December – 07:00 pm – 01:00 am, 25 December 2019 – 12:30pm – 03:00 pm and 07:00 pm – 01:00 am
- The Square, City Walk, Al Safa Street
6. Armani Ristorante
Our next feature is the creme-de-la-creme of luxury Christmas dinners in Dubai. This year, you can celebrate the festive season with a fancy dining experience at the Armani Ristorante in the iconic Burj Khalifa. You will be offered a six-course menu complete with traditional Christmas delights and live entertainment.
- AED 549 per person for food only
- 24 December 2019, 06:00 pm – 11:30 am
- Armani Hotel Dubai, Lobby, Burj Khalifa, Downtown Dubai
Celebrate the merry season at Roberto’s because they are having one of the best Christmas dinner offers in Dubai. For just AED 450 per person, you get to enjoy a festive five-course set menu of dishes incorporating authentic Italian cuisine. They offer both indoor and outdoor seating, but we recommend the outdoor seating option because you’ll get to enjoy this Christmas dinner in Dubai over the panoramic views of the city’s skyline.
- Price: AED 450 per person, Inclusive of soft beverages
- 24 – 25 December 2019, 07:00 pm till 11:00 pm
- Podium Level, Besides Four Seasons Hotel, Gate Village 1, DIFC, Dubai
TOP CHRISTMAS BRUNCHES IN DUBAI
Here are some fun places in Dubai with Christmas brunches you can visit with friends and family. Since most of these are running from 12:00 pm onwards, you can also consider them under the category of the best Christmas day lunches in Dubai.
8. The Dubliner’s
With great food and exceptional BBQ treats accompanied by music and entertainment by Martin & Jo., the Dubliner’s is one of the best places with Christmas day brunches in Dubai. This laid back festive brunch at Dubliners offers packages for kids too, making it ideal for families looking for a fun Christmas day in Dubai.
- Prices: AED 250 with unlimited spirits, wines and soft drinks, AED 79 for kids with unlimited soft drinks
- From 01:00 pm – 04:00 pm
- Le Méridien Village Terrace Dubai Hotel, Garhoud
- + 971-4-702-2455
9. The Irish Village
Irish Village is once again going all out for Christmas in Dubai. They are offering one of the best family-friendly Christmas brunches, packed with loads of entertainment for the whole family. Santa will be handing out gifts to all the kids and there will be a massive Christmas tree where you can take some amazing pictures. Oh and let’s not forget! There will be a festive Christmas day brunch as well for AED 199! Make sure to book your slot as advanced reservations are necessary.
- AED 199 for Christmas Buffet & AED 99 for children under 12 years
- 25 December 2019, 12:00 pm – 04:00 pm
- Irish Village, Al Garhoud
10. Nosh at Mövenpick JLT
This next feature on our list of best Christmas day brunches in Dubai is for all of you who are residing in the rental flats in JLT. Nosh at Movenpick is hosting one of the most delicious Christmas brunches in Dubai. For just AED 199, you get to feast on roast turkey, roast beef, panettone, Christmas pudding and much more to celebrate the day.
- AED 199 with soft beverages, AED 299 with house beverages, half price for kids under-12s, children under 6 enter free
- 25 December 2019, 12:30 pm to 04:00 pm
- Mövenpick Cluster A, JLT
11. Pierchic – Jumeirah Al Qasr
The brunch at Pierchic is our next feature on the list of top Christmas feasts in Dubai. Make sure to build up an appetite because this Al Qasr Christmas brunch is serving a lavish feast featuring creamy truffle burrata, smoked and roasted meats selection and expansive fresh seafood platters. There will also be plenty of live entertainment to keep diners entertained.
- Prices: AED 700 with soft drinks, AED 800 with house beverages, AED 900 with premium beverages, and AED 350 for children (4-12 years).
- 25 December 2019, 12:30 pm to 04:00 pm
- Al Qasr Hotel, Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai
12. The Market – Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City
Looking for family Christmas brunches in Dubai? Well, no one does it better than the Hilton Dubai in Al Habtoor City. On 25th December, The Market Restaurant at Hilton Dubai will be transformed into a festive village with a sumptuous buffet and a special kids area hosting loads of activities including gingerbread house making, carol singing and much more. Santa will also make an appearance with gifts for all the little ones!
- Prices: AED 400 per person including soft beverages, AED 550 including house beverages, AED 150 (5-12 years), Free (0-4 years)
- 25 December 2019, 01:00 pm – 04:00 pm
- First Floor, Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City, Business Bay
13. Marina Social – InterContinental Dubai Marina
If you are a tenant in the Dubai Marina flats, you should rejoice because one of the best lunches in Dubai is happening right in your area! Marina Social, which is one of the best restaurants in Dubai Marina is hosting a sumptuous Christmas feast with views of the glistening waters of the Marina for celebrators to enjoy. The British setting will include all the traditional trimmings and some delightful Christmas pudding, starting at AED 435 per person.
If you can’t make it for Marina Social Christmas lunch, this offer continues into the evening allowing you to enjoy this Christmas day deal for dinner.
- Price: AED 435 per person with soft beverages, AED 595 per person with house beverages, AED 695 per person with bubbles, AED 895 per person with Champagne
- 25 December 2019, Lunch: 12:00 pm to 04:00 pm, Dinner: 07:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Level 1, InterContinental Dubai Marina, Dubai Marina
- +971-4-446-6664 / +971-55-483-5962
14. Eat & Meat – The H Dubai
The Eat & Meat restaurant at The H Dubai also joins in the festive fervour with their own Christmas brunch menu in Dubai. Their brunch will feature a legendary roast accompanied by a buffet and live entertainment. Santa Claus is also expected to make a visit and spread the cheer with some gifts for the kids.
- AED 350 per person including soft beverages and an additional AED 100 per person for sparkling beverages
- 25 December 2019, 01:00 pm – 04:00 pm
- Ground Floor, The H Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre Area, Dubai
15. Boardwalk – Christmas Day Brunch on The Deck
If you want to experience a unique Christmas brunch in Dubai, head over to the Boardwalk restaurant in the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club. They are serving an entire buffet with all the trimmings and a live station for all the mains; all against the backdrop of the stunning Dubai Creek. Kids also get to enjoy the festivities with their supervised children’s area and even meet Santa.
- AED 595 with free-flowing sparkling, house and non-alcoholic beverages, AED 495 with free-flowing house and non-alcoholic beverages, AED 335 per person with juices and soft beverages, AED 185 (6 to 12 years), Children below 6 years dine for free
- 25 December 2019, 01:00 pm – 04:00 pm
- Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club, Opposite Deira City Centre, Al Garhoud
16. Cucina – Courtyard Marriott
If you want to experience a unique Christmas brunch in Dubai, head over to the Cucina in Courtyard Marriott. With packages starting at AED 300, the entire family can feast on a delectable assortment of Christmas favourites with authentic Italian flavours. This is one of the Christmas buffets in Dubai that is ideal for celebrators living around the DIP area.
- Price: Packages starting at AED AED 300 per person, AED 150 (5-12 years), free for kids under 5
- 25 December 2019 – Thu, 26 December 2019 · 01:00 pm – 04:00 pm
- Lobby Level, Courtyard Marriott, Green Community Village, Dubai Investment Park, Dubai
OTHER AMAZING PLACES WITH DINING OFFERS FOR CHRISTMAS IN DUBAI 2019
If you still haven’t found the perfect place to dine for Christmas 2019 in Dubai from the above list, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here some of the top hotels that are hosting an extreme extravaganza for the season with some of the best Christmas brunch packages in Dubai.
17. Christmas at Le Méridien Dubai Hotel
Located in the heart of Deira, Le Méridien Dubai Hotel is going all out for the Christmas season. Almost all the restaurants at this hotel are having Christmas even dinners and Christmas day lunch/brunch offers. Here are some of the participating restaurants with the best Dubai Christmas offers on food.
- Beef Bistro
- Le Meridien Village Terrace
- Grand Hyatt Dubai
- Seafood Market
- Jules Bar
- Long Yin
- Casa Mia
- The Dubliner’s
For more information on these Christmas dinner deals in Dubai, visit the Le Méridien Dubai Hotel’s website or contact them on +971-4-217-0000.
18. Atlantis The Palm
Another iconic hotel that joining in the celebrations for Christmas in Dubai is Atlantis The Palm. For this festive season, all the restaurants in Atlantis The Palm are taking part with amazing deals on dinner, brunch and lunch packages for Christmas 2019 in Dubai.
- Gordon Ramsay’s Bread Street Kitchen And Bar
- Seafire Steakhouse and Bar
- Ronda Locatelli
You can contact Atlantis on +971-4-426-2000 for more information on their Christmas deals in Dubai.
19. Burj Al Arab, Dubai
To celebrate Christmas in the most iconic way, we cannot think of a better place than the Burj Al Arab. Here are some of the restaurants and bars at Burj Al Arab with Christmas offers on food and drink.
- Al Mahara
- Al Muntaha
- Bab Al Yam
- Sahn Eddar
- Skyview Bar & Restaurant
- Gold On 27
Reservations are recommended to avail of these Christmas deals at Burj Al Arab, so contact them on +971-4-301-7600 to reserve a spot.
20. Meydan Hotel
Finally completing this list of best places to eat for Christmas in Dubai is the Meydan Hotel. They too are offering a whole festive feast at their restaurants for celebrators to enjoy the season. If you happen to live in the Meydan City area, you can easily visit the Meydan Hotel and avail of their Christmas deals at the following restaurants.
- Millennium Lounge
- Prime Steakhouse
That brings us to an end to this list of best Christmas feasts in Dubai. Which of these 2019 Dubai Christmas events in Dubai will you be heading to? Let us know in the comments below! Also if we’ve missed out on any great ones, let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
Christmas is truly a magical time and if you haven’t started on your Christmas decorations yet, it’s best to get started on it right away. If you are unsure of where to buy Christmas decorations, all the supermarkets across Dubai have dedicated aisles with lights, decorations and much more festive items for Christmas.
If you enjoyed this article on the best Christmas brunches in Dubai and are looking for more events to celebrate the festive season, keep an eye out on our blog for the entire list of Christmas events in Dubai.