- Saadiyat Beach Club
- The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi Grand Canal
- Fairmont Bab AL Bahr
- Nation Riviera Beach Club
- Shangri-La Hotel
- Al Maya Island Resort
- Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi
- Sheraton Hotel Abu Dhabi
Those living in the UAE often head to the beach during the hotter months to escape the heat. For others, summers in the country mean taking a dip in swimming pools, working on their tans on sun loungers by the poolside or making the most of swim-up bars. Fortunately, most hotels and beach clubs in Abu Dhabi provide this luxury. You’d also come across exciting swimming pool deals in Abu Dhabi for visitors as well as hotel/beach club members.
But are these pool packages worth the price? From places with access to Olympic-sized swimming pools to ladies-only deals, here are our recommendations for the best swimming pool deals in Abu Dhabi.
SAADIYAT BEACH CLUB
For the ultimate poolside experience, complete with access to white sandy beaches, sun loungers, spa services and a Jacuzzi — head to the Saadiyat Beach Club. The club offers a much-needed reprieve from the sweltering summers in Abu Dhabi. The stunning 650 sq. m. the chilled pool here is one of the best places for swimming pool membership in Abu Dhabi. It is a sight to behold too, with private cabanas designed to seem like they are floating above the shimmering water. The best part? If you are looking for swimming pools in Abu Dhabi for ladies, this is the place to be.
Whether you want to take your family or hit the pool solo, choose any of the following day pass and membership deals.
Saadiyat Beach Club’s day pass is pretty popular with visitors and families who need occasional access to a swimming pool in Abu Dhabi. It is one of the best beach clubs in Abu Dhabi.
- Weekday: AED 250 (Single), AED 350 (Couple), AED 100 (Junior 7-17), Complimentary for kids under 6
- Weekend: AED 375 (Single), AED 525 (Couple), AED 150 (Junior)
- Ladies Day: AED 90 (Monday), AED 150 (Tuesdays with beverages from 11:00 am to 03:00 am), AED 2,000 (Cabana)
- Pool hours: 08:00 am to sunset
- Contact: +971-2-656-3500
- Location: Saadiyat Island
The Ritz-Carlton – Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal
Our next pick for the best swimming pool offers in Abu Dhabi is the package offered by The Ritz-Carlton – Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal. The hotel’s mammoth 57-metre long beachside pool is not only one of the largest swimming pools in Abu Dhabi but it is also a staple attraction for visitors. Here are details about The Ritz-Carlton pool and beach day passes in Abu Dhabi.
- Pool hours: Main Pool: 07:00 am to 08:00 pm | Adult Pool: 10:00 am to 07:00 pm
- Contact: +971-2-818-8144
- Location: Al Maqta Area
FAIRMONT BAB AL BAHR
If you want access to a temperature-controlled, Olympic-sized swimming pool, children’s pool area and a poolside Jacuzzi, head straight to The Fairmont Bab Al Bahr Club! This club welcomes guests and provides access to two private beaches. Some of the complimentary beachside activities which guests can try include amenities for football, softball, rugby, table tennis, badminton and more.
Offerings are free for children below 3 years of age. All charges are inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax) and F&B (Food and Beverage) credit. If you are looking for a summer daycation package in Abu Dhabi, Fairmont Bab Al Bahr is also an ideal option.
For those interested in knowing more about the swimming pool deals in Abu Dhabi at Fairmont Bab Al Bahr, here is a rundown of the pool and beach access rates:
- Single: AED 99 (Weekdays)
- Couple: AED 149 (Weekends)
- Free Access: Children below 12 (with accompanying adult)
- Pool hours: 09:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Contact: +971-2-654-3333
- Location: Khor Al Maqta
NATION RIVIERA BEACH CLUB
Overlooking the Arabian Gulf, the Nation Riviera Beach Club offers visitors access to one of Abu Dhabi’s best private beaches. The best way to make the most of the pool deals at the Nation Riviera Beach Club is to get a membership. Members are allowed to bring guests too and non-members are also welcome.
Other notable perks at the club include swimming lessons from a private swimming instructor in Abu Dhabi, a kid’s club, beach cabanas, sauna and steam room, and lounge.
- Single: AED 105 (member’s guest), AED 160 (non-members)
- Couple: AED 210 (member’s guest), AED 265 (non-members)
- Family (2 adults + 2 kids): AED 315 (member’s guest), AED 370 (non-members)
- Additional child (age 4 to 16): AED 75 (member’s guest), AED 75 (non-members)
- Single: AED 105 (member’s guest) , AED 210 (non-members)
- Couple: AED 210 (member’s guest) , AED 315 (non-members)
- Family (2 adults + 2 kids): AED 315 (member’s guest), AED 420 (non-members)
- Additional child: AED 75 (for guests and non-members)
- Timings: 08:00 am to 08:00 pm
- Contact: +971-2-694-4780
- Location: The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, Nation Towers
Refreshing beverages, beach access and more – the Shangri-La Hotel offers some of the best swimming pool deals in Abu Dhabi. Considered one of the best beach resorts in Abu Dhabi, day-pass pool rates are inclusive of food and beverages with admission allowed to outside guests. For a better idea of pool access rates in Shangri-La, here is a general overview of charges:
- Single: AED 170 (weekdays)
- Single: AED 250 (Weekends)
- Pool hours: 07:00 am to 08:00 pm
- Contact: +971-2-509-8555
- Location: Khor Al Maqta, Qaryat Al Beri
AL MAYA ISLAND & RESORT
With white sand and beautiful waters, Al Maya Island & Resort is one of the most beautiful resorts in Abu Dhabi. Take a dip in their gorgeous pool or go freestyling at the sandy beach, this is your chance to get the perfect tan. Once you are done with the outdoorsy stuff, you can always head to the in-house restaurant and enjoy some scrumptious meals.
Priced at AED 199, it one of the best swimming pool deals in Abu Dhabi. Especially considering that you can recoup AED 150 to spend on drinks and food. It is the perfect gateway in a beautiful and tranquil environment.
- Contact: +971-2-667-7777
- Location: Al Maya Island
GRAND HYATT ABU DHABI HOTEL & RESIDENCES EMIRATES PEARL
Another leading name in the hospitality industry, Grand Hyatt Hotel also offers the best swimming pool deals in Abu Dhabi. Especially if one is planning a weekend getaway, the incredible settings here will provide a welcome break from the daily grind.
For beach and pool access, all you have to pay is AED 150. The good news is that you can get the full amount back to spend on food and drinks.
- Timings: 08:00 am to 08:00 pm
- Contact: +971-2-510-1234
- Location: West Corniche, Corniche Road
SHERATON ABU DHABI HOTEL & RESORT
Take a dip in the outdoor heated pool, soak up the sunshine and order refreshing drinks from the bar. If that matches your idea of a perfect day out, head to Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort and swim your worries away. Besides swimming, you can also play beach volleyball and engage in watersports activities.
- Timings: 08:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Contact: +971-2-677-3333
- Location: Corniche Road, Al Zahiyah
That’s a wrap of notable swimming pool offers in Abu Dhabi. There are some hotels with private pools in Abu Dhabi too. For more fun activities you could go consider staycation packages in Abu Dhabi. To sail the waters in style, take a look at our recommendations for services that offer yacht rentals in Abu Dhabi. Residents of Dubai can also find some excellent pool package deals in Dubai.
Don’t forget to subscribe to MyBayut to learn more about life in Abu Dhabi.