Ramadan in Dubai has arrived and people are looking for the city’s best iftar and suhoor offers during the holy month. Many of the city’s best restaurants have special menus at lower prices during Ramadan, meaning there’s serious competition for the best suhoor deals in Dubai. Whether it’s suhoor buffets or à la carte options, you’ll find cuisine to suit every palate. Here’s our guide to where you feast on delicious pre-fast culinary treats during Ramadan 2023.
BEST SUHOOR IN DUBAI FOR AED 160 OR MORE
Suhoor and iftar are when loved ones come together to enjoy fantastic food and celebrate the holy month. Suhoor at these upscale restaurants will cost around AED 160 or above per person.
Al Majlis at Madinat Jumeirah offers the whole family a mouthwatering suhoor in Dubai. Group bookings are also available.
- Location: Madinat Jumeirah
- Cost: From AED 250 per person minimum spend (not including shisha)
- Timings: 09:30 pm – 03:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-526-0024
Enjoy a luxurious suhoor buffet in a gorgeous alfresco setting at Armani Pavillion, which sits at the foot of the Burj Khalifa and overlooks the dazzling Dubai Fountain. Located in the buzzing heart of the city, this place offers one of the best deals for suhoor in Dubai.
- Location: Armani/Pavilion, Burj Khalifa
- Cost: AED 245 per person, including beverages | AED 125 per kid aged six to 11 years old | Free for kids five years and under
- Timings: 09:30 pm – 02:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-888-3666
RAMADAN GARDEN AT JUMEIRAH BEACH HOTEL
Bring your family to the exquisite Ramadan Garden and enjoy a traditional suhoor with food served directly to the table. The delicious dishes on their a la carte menu, amazing shisha flavours and a fantastic live oud performance will make your late-night dinner memorable.
- Location: Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Umm Suqeim
- Cost: AED 220 per person (minimum spend)
- Timings: 09:00 pm – 03:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-432-3232
EWAAN – PALACE DOWNTOWN
After a delectable iftar dinner, recharge yourself for the next day of fasting at Ewaan, one of the best restaurants in Downtown Dubai. The alfresco terrace and live oud notes will surely impress your guests for suhoor at Address Dubai Marina.
This fine-dining restaurant offers its signature dishes in an authentic Arabian buffet. Indulge in Levantine specialities while enjoying the beautiful views of the water and palm trees. Note that booking is mandatory. Note that the offer is only available on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Location: Palace Downtown, Downtown Dubai
- Cost: AED 195 per person | AED 100 per child
- Timings: 10:30 pm – 01:30 am
- Contact: + 971-4-428-7938
AMASEENA – THE RITZ-CARLTON
With splendid views and sleek interiors, indulge in an upscale suhoor in Dubai at Amaseena, Ritz Carlton DIFC, which offers the best of the Arabian culture. Chef Rami creates delectable dishes cooked in traditional spices. The nine food stations offer delicacies from Morrocan, Lebanese and other cuisines. The mouth-watering food under a star-filled sky accompanied by the sounds of Arabic music will leave you asking for more.
- Location: The Ritz-Carlton Dubai, The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR)
- Cost: a la carte
- Timings: 10:00 pm – 12:30 am
- Contact: +971-4-318-6150
Enjoy an amalgamation of sweet and savoury delicacies at Al Mandhar at Jumeirah Al Naseem. This elegant lounge is famous for its mouth-watering Moroccan dishes and cosy ambience. Their set menu for iftar has a variety of hot and cold mezzeh with delicious Arabic bread. Their cheese platter is the must-try item on the menu.
- Location: Jumeirah Al Naseem Hotel, Madinat Jumeirah
- Cost: AED 195 per person
- Timings: 11:00 pm – 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-526-0024
Choose from a rich selection of Middle Easter delicacies at Olea in Kempinski Hotel, Mall of the Emirates. The restaurant offers one of the best suhoor dining experiences in town. Guests can dine on a tempting suhoor a la carte menu featuring an array of dishes.
The main include Mansaf Bel Lahmeh and Chicken Shawarma, with hot and cold mezze and delectable traditional desserts for a sweet finish.
- Location: Kempinski Hotel, Mall of the Emirates, Al Barsha
- Cost: A la carte
- Timings: 10:00 pm – 02:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-409-5999
BEST SUHOOR IN DUBAI FOR LESS THAN AED 160
For diners looking for more suhoor deals in Dubai, try these restaurants open for suhoor with budget-friendly options under AED 100 per person.
Nafoura Lawn at Address Montgomerie
Enjoying the stunning views of the lake and lights, guests can indulge in Arabic-inspired fare. There is also live entertainment and amazing decor to make it a fun-packed night for all. Note that the event is for guests 21 years old and above.
- Location: Address Montgomerie – Emirates Hills
- Price: AED 150 per person
- Timings: 10:00 pm – 02:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-363-1230
IBN AL BAHR
This Ramadan, Ibn Al Bahr brings you the perfect setting to begin your fast for suhoor in Dubai 2023 with traditional Arabic delights to cater to every palette. This is where patrons enjoy a scrumptious meal thanks to a specially curated suhoor set menu with refreshing beverages. So visit Ibn Al Bahr, one of the sought-after restaurants in Palm Jumeirah.
- Location: Fairmont The Palm, Palm Jumeirah
- Cost: AED 95 per person
- Timings: 12:00 am – 02:30 am
- Contact: +971-4-553-9575 | +971-54 469-0075
SULTAN’S LOUNGE AT JUMEIRAH ZABEEL SARAY
Enjoy a delightful suhoor in an Ottoman-inspired setting. Located on the ground floor of the grand Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, the eatery offers an extensive suhoor a la carte menu served to the table. There are also various shisha flavours available.
- Location: Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Palm Jumeirah
- Cost: Starting from AED 75 per person
- Timings: 11:00 pm – 03:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-453-0444
Located at the Grand Hyatt hotel, The Laylati Cafe Tent offers Grand Suhoor with some of the most popular dishes from Lebanese cuisine. Laylati Cafe Grand Suhoor features several options on their à la carte menu to top off your dining experience, from soft lamb to sizzling seafood. The eatery has many amazing shisha flavours to make your evening more enjoyable.
- Location: Grand Hyatt Dubai, Umm Hurair 2, Umm Hurair
- Cost: Minimun Spend AED 75 per person (Monday to Thursday) |AED 100 per person (Friday to Sunday)
- Timings: 09:00 pm – 02:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-317-2222
During Ramadan, Liwan offers a suhoor journey of intricate flavours. It is among the affordable restaurants for suhoor in Dubai. The expansive menu includes an array of dishes such as hot and cold mezzeh, yoghurt selection, freshly baked bread, Ouzi or biryani and much more.
- Location: Omar Bin Al Khattab Street, Al Ghurair
- Cost: AED 109 per adult | AED 55 for children between 6 to 12 years |Children below 6 years dine for free
- Timings: 02:00 am – 05:30 am
- Contact: +971-4-293-3270
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT ARE THE SUHOOR TIMINGS IN DUBAI?
If you want to know the exact timings for suhoor, iftar and prayers, our UAE Ramadan Calendar has all the info you need.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SUHOOR AND IFTAR?
During the holy month of Ramadan, Muslims take two meals a day. Iftar is what you eat when you break the fast, while suhoor is a meal you take before the fast. Many restaurants in the UAE host buffets, special events and activities for iftar and suhoor throughout the month.
And that wraps up our guide on the top restaurants for suhoor in Dubai! These are some of the best suhoor deals in Dubai 2023.
Apart from the mentioned restaurants for suhoor, there are also some fabulous options for dine-in iftar in Dubai, with set menus, buffets and more. If you want to enjoy an iftar dinner without breaking the bank, you must check out the best budget-friendly restaurants for iftar in Dubai.