Imagine a home that has exquisitely-designed furnishings to suit your personal style and taste. Would you want to live in such a house? Surely yes! With the help of the best furniture stores in Dubai, you can turn your house into your dream home; multi-functional, sophisticated and intimate.
List of the best furniture stores in Dubai
We bring you a list of home furniture stores in Dubai that can help you decorate your home with some amazing statement pieces and affordable furniture. Some of these Dubai furniture shops have multiple outlets, so we have attempted to highlight some of the popular ones among them.
A famous name in the Dubai furniture industry, Pottery Barn offers the perfect blend of modern and classic designs to give your home a luxurious look. Their range of items includes indoor and outdoor furniture like sofas, chairs, desks, lamps and more! They also have an entire range of decor items for the bedroom and bathroom. This upscale furniture chain can be found in The Dubai Mall and Mirdif City Center in Dubai.
- The Dubai Mall
- City Centre Mirdif
- The Dubai Mall: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm, Fri – Sat: 10:00 am – 12:00 am
- City Centre Mirdif: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm, Fri – Sat: 10:00 am – 12:00 am
- The Dubai Mall: 800 802
- City Centre Mirdif: +971-4-419 0765
Crate and Barrel Dubai
Featuring elegant modern designs and amazing deals, Crate and Barrel is one of the best furniture stores in Dubai for those looking to transform their home with trendy interiors. Their collection includes furniture for both indoor and outdoor settings, rugs, lamps, as well as decor items for the bathroom and kitchen. Shop online or visit any of the two Crate and Barrel outlets in Dubai.
- First Floor, Mall of the Emirates
- Ground Floor, City Centre Mirdif
- Mall of the Emirates: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm, Fri – Sat: 10:00 am – 12:00 am
- City Centre Mirdif: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm, Fri – Sat: 10:00 am – 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-800-22632
As the name indicates, THE One is a one-of-a-kind furniture store in Dubai that has a super eclectic collection of furniture designed in-house, along with classy accessories. You can choose from their on-trend collection, luxurious fusion line and more straightforward Junior and Outdoor labels to decorate your living room, dining room, bedroom or kids room.
Along with the furniture, you can also buy flowers, candles, chandeliers, rugs and various wall hangings to jazz things up a bit at your home. The One also has branches in Mall of the Emirates, and Fusion by The One store in Al Quoz apart from the options listed below.
- 758 Al Wasl Road, Jumeirah 3
- Wafi Mall, Dubai
- Al Wasl Road: 09:00 am – 05:00 pm, Fr: closed
- Wafi Mall: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm, Thurs-Fri: 10:00 am – 12:00 am
- Al Wasl Rd: +971-4-395-5889
- Wafi Mall: +971-4-310-3465
The Odd Piece
The Odd Piece is one of the best furniture shops in Dubai to grab a quirky centrepiece for your living room or buy coloured blocked couches for your lounge. It has a wide range of vintage furniture and accessories that can help show the real you through your home.
You can browse through different types of dining tables, sun loungers, trolleys, desks and old-style bar cabinets there. Each of the items of furniture at The Odd Piece are sourced from different parts of the world to satisfy your craving for elegance and style.
- Location: Alserkal Avenue Unit 65 Street 8 – Dubai
- Timings: Daily: 10:00 – 06:00 pm, Sat: 12:00 – 06:00 pm, Fri: closed
- Contact: +971-4-379-1217
Marina Home Interiors
If you’re looking for some classic designs for your home furniture, Marina Home is the place for you. Offering beautiful articles that demonstrate innovation and originality, it is the most contemporary furniture and lifestyle brand in Dubai. From furniture to clocks, everything is available here.
You can even buy faux plants to fill the corners of your house and add a natural pop of colour to your living space from the Marina furniture store Dubai. However, for natural plants, there are quite a few nurseries to consider. They offer plants for sale in Dubai.
- Marina Retail Corporation, National Industries Park (Technopark), Dubai
- Lower Ground Floor, The Dubai Mall – Financial Center Rd – Dubai
- Umm Suqeim St – Dubai
- Marina Retail Corporation: 09:00 am – 06:00 pm
- Financial Centre Rd: 10:00 am – 12:00 am
- Umm Suqeim St: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Marina Retail Corporation: +971-4-803-0300
- Financial Centre Rd: +971-4-388-2012
- Umm Suqeim Rd: +971-4-399-9881
Chattels & More
If magnificent opulence is something you crave for, trust us, you cannot go wrong with Chattels & More. Whether you want to create a vibrant or cosy environment at your home, you will find everything that suits your personality and style at this store.
With an elegant bed, 6-door cupboard and a beautifully-designed, wooden chest, its bedroom collection is totally spot on. Similarly, with outdoor seating and retractable futons, it’s living room and dining room collection deserve a lot of praise. Besides their branch in MOE, this furniture store also has a showroom in Oud Metha.
- Location: Level 1, Mall of the Emirates – Sheikh Zayed Rd – Dubai
- Timings: Daily: 10:00 am – 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-609-7533
IKEA is a universally-beloved store in Dubai that understands people’s needs and demands and offer them ideas that always work for them. Along with furniture and textiles, it also provides kitchen appliances and various decoration items that serve as a stunning addition to every home. They will help you add a character to your cookie-cutter home while giving you practical storage solutions and space optimised pieces.
- Location: Dubai Festival City, Al Rebat Road, Dubai
- Timings: Sun-Wed: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm, Thurs=Sat: 10:00 am – 11:59 pm
- Contact: +971-4-203-7555
Whether you are a fan of minimalist furniture or love the flamboyance of shabby chic interiors, Home Centre has a wide catalogue of options that suit various tastes. Offering products that are designed with the true combination of form, function, design, quality and sustainability, it works strategically on simple, unique and minimalist ideas. Along with heavy articles like sofas, armchairs, console tables, beds, dining chairs, and nightstands, it also offers simple essentials like bathroom scales, lotion dispensers, laundry hampers, ironing boards and clothes drying racks. There are multiple branches of Home Centre in Dubai, including outlets in Mall of the Emirates, and an upcoming one in City Centre Deira.
- Level 1, Mirdif City Centre – Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd – Dubai
- Oasis Centre, Level 2 – Sheikh Zayed Rd – Dubai
- City Centre Mirdif: Thurs-Sat: 10:00 am – 01:00 am, Sun-Wed: 10:00 am – 12:00 am
- Oasis Centre: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm, Thurs-Sat: 10:00 am – 12:00 am
- City Centre Mirdif: +971-4-80-069-4663
- Oasis Centre: +971-4-80-069-4663
Danube Home is known for its furnishing ideas that fit well with the needs of the people. From ottomans to a perfect wardrobe for your kids, you can find every home-related article here.
It also offers gift cards that you can buy at a price ranging between AED 100 to AED 1000. These gift vouchers will allow you to enjoy free home delivery of your favourite house appliances within two to three business days. You can redeem these cards at any of the outlets of Danube Home.
- Sheikh Zayed Rd, Jebel Ali Free Zone – Dubai
- Shop No AT-016, Mezzanine Floor, Dubai Festival City – Dubai
- Jebel Ali Free Zone: Daily: 08:00 am – 06:00 pm, Fri – Sat: closed
- Dubai Festival City: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Jebel Ali Free Zone: +971-4-808-5060
- Dubai Festival City: +971-4-232-5220
Indigo Living helps you furnish your home beautifully with its trendy and upmarket furniture and accessories. You can buy cabinets, placemats, napkins, floral stems, scented candles, ceiling lights, table lamps, and various duvets and countertop accessories at Indigo.
- Location: Sheikh Zayed Road, Safa Park interchange, Al Safa 13A, Jumeirah, Dubai
- Timings: 09:00 am – 10:00 pm, Fri: 01:00 pm – 11:00 pm, Sat: 09:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-346-6934
A bespoke home decor studio in Dubai, Tribe takes things up a notch by making products from eco-friendly, sustainable and ethically-sourced materials. This is the reason why people come from different areas of Dubai to buy stylish furniture and bathroom paraphernalia here.
Tribe offers you a variety of boho-chic decor items for your home, so if you want to spruce up your humble retreat, install any of these items there and decorate your home the Bohemian way.
- Location: 4B Street, The Courtyard, Opposite Bounce – Dubai
- Timings: Daily: 09:00 am – 06:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-50-142-8248
Adding a Scandinavian flair to innovative furniture designs, D.tales narrates a unique tale of beauty and style. You can find a wide selection of home decor masterpieces here, ranging from wallpapers to lights.
- Location: 655 Jumeriah Beach Road, Umm Suqeim 1, Dubai,
- Timings: Sun-Thurs: 09:30 am- 06:30 pm, Fri: closed, Sat: 11:00 am- 07:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-338-6395
PAN Emirates is one of the leading furniture stores in Dubai that offers both modern and classic home decor essentials to the people living in the city. You can find bedroom sets, mattresses, curtains, wall lamps, mirrors, dining chairs, laundry hampers, and various glassware items there.
- Mezzanine Floor, Opposite IKEA, Dubai Festival City
- Umm Suqeim Rd, AL Barsha, Near Mall of Emirate – Dubai
- Madina Mall – Beirut St – Dubai
- Mezzanine Floor, DFC: 10:00 am – 12:00 am
- Umm Suqeim: 10:00 am – 10:30 pm, Fri: 01:30 am – 10:30 pm
- Beirut St: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm, Thu-Sat: 10:00 am – 12:00 am
- Dubai Festival City: +971-4-285-4834
- Umm Suqeim Rd: +971-4-383-0800
- Beirut St: +971-4-255-8567
Homes r Us
If you want to set a trend with your home decor, Homes r Us is a good option. Offering you trendy furnishing ideas, it strives hard to meet your expectations. From sturdy living room sofas to quirky knick-knacks, you can find a unique mix of quality and sustainability here. Homes R Us also has branches in Oud Metha and Arabian Centre apart from the options mentioned below.
- Ibn Battuta Mall, Dubai
- Ground & Mezzanine Floor, Mazaya Centre, Sheikh Zayed Road, 1st Interchange – Dubai
- Madina Mall – Beirut St – Dubai
- Ibn Battuta Mall one: 10:00 am – 10:00 am, Thurs-Sat: 10:00 am – 12:00 am
- Mazaya Centre: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Arabian Center Mall – Al Khawaneej St – Dubai
- Mezzanine one: +971-4-446-9820
- Mazaya Centre: +971-4-321-3444
- Al Khwaneej St: +971-4-284-5736
Royal Furniture is a one-stop solution for all furniture needs in Dubai. Along with bedroom, kitchen, bath and dining room essentials, it offers you an opportunity to
repair or simply revamp your upholstered furniture within no time. Next time, you feel like upgrading those worn-out statement pieces for your home, hit up this fairly cheap furniture store in Dubai.
- Location: Near Plug-Ins, Dubai Festival City – Dubai
- Timings: 09:30 am – 10:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-232-5299
A unique combination of affordability and luxury, United Furniture shines through in its ability to generate out-of-the-box ideas that challenge conventions. Operating since 1975, it hosts a wide range of office and home decor items that include way beyond than sofas, beds and chairs. It offers clocks, vases, flowers, study desks and even different types of accessories for kids room.
- Umm Hurair Rd, Dubai
- Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Qouz 1, near Oasis Center – Dubai
- India Court, Ibn Batuta Mall – Dubai
- Umm Hurair Rd: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Sheikh Zayed Rd: 09:30 am – 11:00 pm, Fri: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Ibn Battuta Mall: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm, Thurs-Sat: 10:00 am – 12:00 am
- Umm Hurair: +971-4-388-5808
- Sheikh Zayed Rd: +971-4-338-9690
- Ibn Battuta Mall: +971-4-557-0144
And that brings an end to our list of the top furniture stores in Dubai. Those looking for affordable furniture for their home can also find reasonable options in these stores. Here’s how you can spice up your home decor on a budget.
Besides buying new pieces, you can also recycle your old furniture and use it as a tool to improve the decor of your house. Check out how you can recycle your old furniture using DIY tips.
Among all types of furniture, leather is the one can add that undeniable touch of glam opulence to your home, provided you take care of it properly. Check out a couple of tips to maintain leather furniture in Dubai.