We all have our own tastes when it comes to home furnishings, but where can you go to source the furniture that will ensure your home is a love letter to your personal style? Not a problem! Thankfully, there are a multitude of furniture stores in Dubai that will help you create that dream home interior you’ve been searching for. Let’s take a look.
LIST OF THE BEST FURNITURE STORES IN DUBAI
We bring you a list of home furniture stores in Dubai that can help you find some amazing statement pieces as well as affordable furniture. Some of these Dubai furniture shops have multiple outlets, so we have attempted to highlight some of the popular ones among them.
A famous name in the Dubai furniture industry, Pottery Barn offers the perfect blend of modern and classic designs to give your home a luxurious look. Their range of items includes indoor and outdoor furniture like sofas, chairs, desks, lamps and more!
They also have an entire range of decor items for the bedroom and bathroom. The best part…? You can avail of an amazing 25% to 75% discount on limited stock items. This upscale furniture chain can be found in The Dubai Mall, Dubai Hills Mall and Mirdiff City Center in Dubai.
- Location: Dubai Hills Mall | Dubai Mall | Mirdif City Centre
- Contact: +971-4-389-5018 (Dubai Hills Mall) |+971-4-419-0320 (Dubai Mall) | 800-802 (Mirdif City Centre)
CRATE AND BARREL DUBAI
Featuring elegant modern designs and amazing deals, Crate and Barrel is one of the best furniture stores in Dubai for those looking to transform their home with trendy interiors. Their collection includes furniture for both indoor and outdoor settings including rugs, lamps, as well as decor items for the bathroom.
And if you’re looking to stock up on kitchenware, the Kitchen by Crate has a range of tools and accessories for your every need. You can use the promo code HELLO15 to get a 15% off on your first order or get upto 60% off on selected lines.
- Location: Mall of the Emirates | City Centre Mirdif | The Dubai Mall
- Timings: Sunday to Saturday 10:00 am – 01:00 am (Mall of the Emirates and City Centre Mirdif) | Friday, Saturday and Monday 10:00 am – 01:00 am and Monday to Thursday 10:00 am – 12:00 am (The Dubai Mall)
- Contact: +971-4-399-0125 (Mall of the Emirates) | +971-4-284-3151 (City Centre Mirdif) | +971-4-328-2085 (The Dubai Mall)
THE One is a one-of-a-kind furniture store in Dubai that has a super eclectic collection of furniture designed in-house, along with classy accessories. It is one of the affordable furniture stores in Dubai.
You can choose from their on-trend collection, luxurious fusion line and more straightforward Junior and Outdoor labels to decorate your living room, dining room, bedroom or kids’ room.
Along with the furniture, you can also buy flowers, candles, chandeliers, rugs and various wall hangings to jazz things up a bit at your home. They have some really good discount offers and you get free delivery on orders above AED 1000.
- Location: Multiple, including Mall of the Emirates and Wafi Mall
- Contact: +971-60-054-1007 (Mall of the Emirates) | +971-4-395-5889 (Al Wasl Road, Jumeirah 3)
THE ODD PIECE
The Odd Piece is one of the best furniture shops in Dubai to grab a quirky centrepiece for your living room or buy coloured blocked couches for your lounge. It has a wide range of vintage furniture and accessories that can help show the real you through your home.
You can browse through different types of dining tables, sun loungers, trolleys, desks and old-style bar cabinets there. Furniture at The Odd Piece is sourced from different parts of the world to satisfy your desire for elegance and style.
- Location: Al Serkal Avenue, Street 8, Al Quoz 1
- Timings: Monday to Saturday 10:00 am – 07:00 pm | Sunday 01:00 pm – 07:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-379-1217 | +971-50-174-4060
MARINA HOME INTERIORS
If you’re looking for some classic designs for your home furniture, Marina Home is the place for you. Offering beautiful articles that demonstrate innovation and originality, it is the most contemporary furniture and lifestyle brand in Dubai. From furniture to clocks, everything is available here.
- Location: Multiple including Umm Suqeim Road, Al Barsha 2 and Lower Ground Level, The Dubai Mall
- Contact: +971-4-399-9870 (Umm Suqeim Road, Al Barsha 2) | +971-4-388-2012 (The Dubai Mall)
CHATTELS & MORE
If magnificent opulence is something you crave for, trust us, you cannot go wrong with Chattels & More. It is one of the luxury furniture stores in Dubai. Whether you want to create a vibrant or cosy environment at your home, you will find everything that suits your personality and style at this store.
With an elegant bed, 6-door cupboard and a beautifully-designed wooden chest, its bedroom collection is totally spot on. Similarly, with outdoor seating and retractable futons, its living room and dining room collection deserve a lot of praise.
- Location: Multiple including Oud Metha, Umm Hurair and Level 1, Mall of the Emirates
- Timings: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm (Oud Metha) | 10:00 am – 12:00 am (Mall of the Emirates)
- Contact: +971-4-609-7555 (Oud Metha) | +971-4-609-7533 (Mall of the Emirates)
IKEA is a brand that needs no introduction. The brand is popular as it understands people’s needs and demands and offer them ideas that always work for them. IKEA is in fact amongst the affordable furniture stores in Dubai. It also provides kitchen appliances and various decoration items that serve as a stunning addition to every home.
They will help you add a character to your cookie-cutter home while giving you practical storage solutions and space optimised pieces.
- Location: Al Rebat Road, Dubai Festival City | Jebel Ali, Festival Plaza Mall
- Timings: Monday to Thursday 10:00 am – 11:00 pm | Friday 10:00 am – 12:00 am | Saturday 09:00 am – 12:00 am | Sunday 09:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Contact: 800-4532
Danube Home is known for its furnishing ideas that fit well with the needs of the people. From ottomans to a perfect wardrobe for your kids, you can find every home-related article here.
They offer free shipping on orders above AED 200 and there’s a 40% discount offer on their garden furniture (sounds like a steal to us!). So if you’re looking to amp up your outdoors, this might be the chance.
- Location: Umm Suqeim Street, Al Barsha | Salah Al Din St, Hor Al Anz
- Timings: Saturday to Friday 10:00 am – 12:00 am | Closed on Sunday
- Contact: +971-04-239-7409 (Al Barsha) | +971-04-297-7020 (Hor Al Anz)
Indigo Living helps you furnish your home beautifully with its trendy and upmarket furniture and accessories. You can buy cabinets, placemats, napkins, floral stems, scented candles, ceiling lights, table lamps, and various duvets and countertop accessories at Indigo.
You can get a 70% discount on some items.
- Location: Sheikh Zayed Road, Safa Park Interchange (Jumeirah Side) | Villa 10 & 11, Umm Suquiem 3, Al Wasl Road
- Contact: +971-4-346-6934 (Sheikh Zayed Street) | Al Wasl Road (971-4-328-4503)
A bespoke home decor studio in Dubai, Tribe takes things up a notch by making products from eco-friendly, sustainable and ethically-sourced materials. This is the reason why people come from different areas of Dubai to buy stylish furniture and bathroom paraphernalia here.
Tribe offers you a variety of boho-chic decor items for your home, so if you want to spruce up your humble retreat, install any of these items there and decorate your home the Bohemian way.
- Location: Al Quoz
- Timings: Sunday to Saturday 09:00 am – 06:00 pm
- Contact: +971-50-886-5147
PAN Emirates is one of the leading furniture shops in Dubai that offers both modern and classic home decor essentials to the people living in the city. You can find bedroom sets, mattresses, curtains, wall lamps, mirrors, dining chairs, laundry hampers, and various glassware items there.
- Location: Multiple, including Festival Plaza, Madina Mall and Umm Suqeim Road
- Contact: +800-726
HOMES R US
If you want to set the trend with your home decor, Homes r Us is a good option. Offering you trendy furnishing ideas, it strives hard to meet your expectations. From sturdy living room sofas to quirky knick-knacks, you can find a unique mix of quality and sustainability here.
- Location: Multiple, including Mazaya Centre and Arabian Centre
- Timings: Sunday to Thursday 10:00 am – 11:00 pm and Friday and Saturday 10:00 am – 11:00 pm (Mazaya Centre) | Sunday to Wednesday 10:00 am – 10:30 pm and Thursday to Saturday 10:00 am – 12:00 am (Arabian Centre)
- Contact: +971-4-321-3444 (Mazaya Centre) | +971-4-284-5736 (Arabian Centre)
Royal Furniture is a one-stop solution for all furniture needs in Dubai. Along with bedroom, kitchen, bath and dining room essentials. It offers you an opportunity to repair or simply revamp your upholstered furniture within no time.
Next time, you feel like upgrading those worn-out statement pieces for your home, hit up this fairly cheap furniture store in Dubai.
- Location: Ground Floor, Dubai Festival City
- Contact: +971-4-232-5299
A unique combination of affordability and luxury, United Furniture shines through in its ability to generate out-of-the-box ideas that challenge conventions.
Operating since 1975, it hosts a wide range of office and home decor items that include way beyond than sofas, beds and chairs. It offers clocks, vases, flowers, study desks and even different types of accessories for kids room.
- Location: Sheikh Zayed Road, Mega Store | Ibn Battuta Mall Store
- Timings: Sunday to Thursday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm and Friday and Saturday 10:00 – 12:00 am (Ibn Battuta Mall) | Sunday to Thursday 09:30 am – 10:00 pm and Friday and Saturday 09:30 am to 11:30 pm (Mega Store)
- Contact: +971-52-492-6505 (Mega Store) | +971-4-557-0144 (Ibn Battuta Mall)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ARE THERE ANY GOOD INTERIOR DESIGNERS IN DUBAI?
A big yes! Algedra, Spazio and the Big Fitout are some of the most popular interior design companies in Dubai.
WHERE CAN I BUY OUTDOOR FURNITURE IN DUBAI?
You can buy outdoor garden furniture in Dubai from Grass It Up, La Veranda Home and Garden, Maze Rattan Furniture and Ambar Garden Furniture.
And that brings an end to our list of the top furniture shops in Dubai. Those looking for affordable furniture for their home can also find reasonable options in these stores.
Among all types of furniture, leather is the one can add that undeniable touch of glam opulence to your home, provided you take care of it properly. Check out a couple of tips to maintain leather furniture in Dubai.
If have a balcony, here’s how you can decorate small balcony in your Dubai home.
And if garden landscaping is on your mind but you don’t know where to start, our guide to garden landscaping costs in Dubai might help you out!