Abu Dhabi is the perfect haven for foodies with a plethora of great restaurants and eateries to choose from. Chinese restaurants are popular worldwide, and this capital city is no different. Craving oriental delicacies such as Kung Pao Chicken, Schezwan Fried Rice or any other treats? Head to one of many Chinese restaurants in Abu Dhabi to satisfy your taste buds.
BEST CHINESE RESTAURANTS IN ABU DHABI
Chinese restaurants in Abu Dhabi offer high-quality services and sumptuous food to suit different culinary preferences. This blog presents a list of must-visit Chinese restaurants in Abu Dhabi with key details like location, contact and specialities. So, the next time you crave Chinese food in Abu Dhabi, you know where to go!
Fancy an extravagant Chinese feast in beautiful surroundings? Hakkasan provides a taste of mainland China in Abu Dhabi with exquisite service. Peking Duck with Caviar, Roast Chicken, Dumplings and Oriental cocktails are particular customer favourites. You can opt for indoor or outdoor seating depending on the weather and mood. If you are planning a romantic date night, Hakkasan, one of the Michelin star restaurants in Abu Dhabi, would be a fine choice.
- Average Price for 2: AED 550
- Timing: Saturday and Thursday 06:00 pm to 11.30 pm | Fridays from 12:00 pm to 03:30 pm for lunch and 06:00 pm to 11:30 pm for dinner
- Location: Emirates Palace, Corniche Road, Al Ras Al Akhdar, Abu Dhabi
- Contact: +971-2-690-7739
P.F. Chang’s is a global brand with multiple restaurants in major cities. Their success is mainly because they have maintained consistency in quality and taste. Many consider it the pinnacle of casual Asian dining as the expansive menu offers something for everyone. The cooks at P.F. Chang’s have perfected the formula of wok cooking, making it a go-to place for Chinese food enthusiasts in Abu Dhabi.
The Yas Island branch is popular and is considered by many to be one of the best restaurants on Yas Island.
- Average Price for 2: AED 290
- Timing and Branches: 11:00 am to 11:00 pm at Abu Dhabi Mall (+971-2-612-0838)| 10:00 am to 11:00 pm at Al Maryah Island (+971-2-492-6846)| 11:00 am to 12:00 am at Yas Mall (+971-2-492-6674)
The third entry on our list, Seven Hotpot, is one of the affordable Chinese restaurants in Abu Dhabi. You get great value for money and excellent service at this eatery. So, if you’re craving Chinese food and don’t want to go to a high-end restaurant, you could try out Seven Hotspot. It is a casual spot but offers mouth-watering food. Hot Pot, Spring Roll, and Shabu Shabu deserve a place on your must-try list.
- Average Price for 2: AED 155
- Timing: 11:00 am to 01:00 am
- Location and Contact: Defence Road, Al Dhafrah (+971-2-443-0771) |Electra Street, Al Markaziya (+971-2-546-8877)
DAI PAI DONG
The USP of this Chinese restaurant in Abu Dhabi is its modern take on traditional dishes. Also, the taste has been localised to some degree to match the preferences of Abu Dhabi residents. Even when you try classic dishes like Crispy Pork, Duck Salad, Noodles, Egg Tart, Spare Ribs, you will find that the texture and taste are different but exciting.
Fan of a good brunch? Dai Pai Dong offers one of the best brunches in Abu Dhabi.
- Average Price for 2: 395 AED
- Timing: 12:00 pm to 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-2-813-5588
- Location: Rosewood Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Global Market Square, Al Maryah Island
Li Jiang is where you can enjoy Chinese food while admiring the majestic views of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Add excellent customer service and you have the ideal setting for a perfect night out. If you’re a seafood fan, Wasabi Prawns at Li Jiang are a must-have. You can also try Pad Thai and Laksa.
Many consider Li Jiang one of the best Dim Sum restaurants in Abu Dhabi. In fact, it is an excellent place to plan a lavish dinner party as well.
- Average Price for 2: AED 445
- Timing: 05:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Contact: +971-2-818-8203
- Location: The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal, Khor Al Maqtaa, Abu Dhabi
This eatery offers authentic Chinese dishes at reasonable rates. The staff is not only courteous but can also answer any queries you have about the menu. It’s one of the best Chinese restaurants in Abu Dhabi, considering the price, ambience and food quality.
The mall has some top choices, but the branch of Chowking is considered one of the best restaurants in Mushrif Mall.
- Average Price for 2: AED 110
- Timing: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Location: Mushrif Mall | Hamdan Street | Al Wahda Mall
- Contact: +971-60-056-0031
Picking a dinner destination can often be difficult, especially if you’re dealing with a group as everyone has their taste preferences. In such a situation, Teatro offers the perfect solution. The menu includes Chinese, Thai, Japanese and Italian dishes. So, you have the choice to order whatever you feel like eating at that moment.
It is among our favourite Thai restaurants in Abu Dhabi.
- Average Price for 2: AED 440
- Timing: 06:00 pm to 10:30 pm
- Contact: +971-2-657-3317
- Location: Park Rotana & Park Arjaan by Rotana
Noodle Bowl is another top Chinese food restaurant in Abu Dhabi that offers a wide selection of dishes with authentic taste. Dumplings, Nasi Goreng, Laksa, and Fried Rice, are regular visitors’ most popular dishes. Plus, the flood is always fresh and flavoursome.
- Average Price for 2: AED 150
- Timing: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Contact: +971-2-447-2405
- Location: Zayed Sports City Bowling Centre, Al Madina Al Riyadiya
DRAGON BAO BAO
Looking for a quick meal that’s light on the pocket? As one of the most affordable restaurants in Abu Dhabi, Dragon Bao Bao might be a good option. Counted among the most affordable Chinese restaurants in Abu Dhabi, it is best known for its Beef Dumplings and Noodle Soup.
- Average Price for 2: AED 125
- Timing: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Contact: +971-2-674-2235
- Location: Ground Floor, National Cinema, Hamdan Street, Al Markaziya
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHICH ARE THE BEST HEALTHY FOOD RESTAURANTS IN ABU DHABI?
CAN I ORDER FOOD INGREDIENTS ONLINE IN ABU DHABI?
If you want to try cooking at home, get the ingredients delivered via any of the top online grocery stores in Abu Dhabi.
This completes our list of Chinese restaurants in Abu Dhabi. Residents of the capital city are lucky to have such a wide range of restaurants. Similarly, shawarma places in Abu Dhabi offer an excellent option for those looking to grab a quick bite. You can also try some popular seafood restaurants in Abu Dhabi.
Stay tuned to MyBayut to know all about all the restaurants, shopping and entertainment destinations in the UAE.