Do you love sushi? Well, we’ve got good news for you – you can now indulge yourself in as much of Japan’s finest culinary export as you can possibly handle! A number of glorious ‘all you can eat’ sushi buffets are now available across Dubai. A smorgasbord of different variants of sushi, arranged just waiting for you to dig in. Here’s our list of places offering all you can eat sushi in Dubai.
DAILY OFFERS FOR ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI IN DUBAI
First on our list of places for all you can eat sushi in Dubai is Sushi Nations. At Sushi Nations, you can enjoy a great and cheap sushi buffet in Dubai. Dishes like maki rolls, noodles and calamare are also on offer…along with the mountains of sushi obviously!
- Prices: From AED 69
- Location: Shop 5, Food Court, Al Barsha Mall, Al Barsha
- Timings: 11:30 am – 11:30 pm
- Contact: +971-55-545-7379
Minato, a Japanese restaurant in the Dubai Creek Radisson Blu Hotel, offers an ‘all you can eat’ deal on a daily basis. From sushi to teppanyaki, you can find pretty much all varieties of Japanese cuisine here.
- Prices: AED 179
- Location: Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Creek
- Timings: 12:30 pm onwards
- Contact: +971-4-222-7171
Grand Millennium Hotel hosts an ‘all you can eat’ sushi buffet at Toshi Restaurant. Expect a large variety of sushi, sashimi, maki rolls and teppanyaki made with aromatic spices and top-quality ingredients. To satisfy your sweet tooth, they also have serve up some awesomely decadent desserts.
- Prices: AED 195 (Unlimited soft beverages and water) AED 299 (3 hours free flow of selected house beverages)
- Location: Grand Millennium Hotel
- Timings: 06:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-423-4170
TOKYO TOKYO CENTRAL
Itsu is another Japanese restaurant offering a weekend offer for sushi lovers. Thanks to this epic deal, you can now enjoy ‘all you can eat’ sushi in Deira. You’ll be able to try from 15 different flavours of sushi, miso soup and yakisoba.
- Prices: AED 69 (adult), AED 39 (child)
- Location: 157 Salah Al Din St – Deira
- Timings: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Contact: +971-52-567-6729
SAMURAI SUSHI & GRILL
Calling all sushi lovers, you don’t want to miss out on this all you can eat deal offered by Samurai Sushi & Grill, an authentic Japanese restaurant in Dubai. It’s time to dig into piping hot sushi, sashimi and maki roll, amidst the classy surroundings of this welcoming restaurant!
- Prices: AED 99 per person
- Location: Shop: 3 – Jumeirah Beach Road – Jumeirah 3
- Timings: 12:00 pm onwards
- Contact: +971-4-347-1102
Guess what? You can now enjoy unlimited servings of sushi in UCCI’s ‘all you can eat’ buffet for under AED 100! The restaurant’s conveyor belt will consistently deliver awesome authentic Japanese dishes to your table. Aside from sushi, the menu includes salads, sashimi, maki rolls, nigri and bento boxes.
- Prices: AED 79
- Location: Auris Inn Al Muhanna, Al Barsha Heights
- Timings: 06:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-556-0466
SPECIAL DAYS OFFERS FOR ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI IN DUBAI
KARMA KAFE BY BUDDHA BAR
Located in Downtown Dubai, Karma Kafe is another spot to try all you can eat sushi in Dubai on Saturday and Sunday. Indulge in unlimited servings of sushi while taking in beautiful views of the iconic Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Fountain. The restaurant currently offers Oh So Sushi on Saturdays and What Sundays Were Made For – a grand sushi night on Sundays!
- Prices: AED 270 per couple (Oh So Sushi), AED 200 (What Sundays Were Made For)
- Location: Souk Al Bahar Level 3, Downtown Dubai
- Timings: Sat: 04:00 pm – 07:00 pm, Sun: 06:00 pm – 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-565-7220
Discover an eclectic selection of sushi at Zengo Dubai. You can choose from an array of delicious tuna, avocado rolls drizzling with sriracha sauce or classic crab stick gunkan and much more in this offer for all you can eat sushi in Dubai on Sunday! A bottle of sparkling grapes will also be served to couples.
- Prices: From AED 169 per person
- Location: Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Al Mamsha Street
- Timings: Every Sunday 07:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-316-5550
A much-loved restaurant in the Mall of the Emirates, Salmontini offers all you can eat sushi in Dubai on Mondays. Relish a diverse range of sushi in the elegant setting of the restaurant, whilst taking in impressive views of the city’s wintry wonderland – Ski Dubai.
- Prices: AED 210
- Location: Mall of the Emirates
- Timings: 12:00 pm onwards
- Contact: +971-4-341-0222
Izakaya, an upbeat, edgy restaurant in JW Marriott Marquis, hosts all you can eat sushi in Dubai every Tuesday. Grab a couple of friends, head to Izakaya for an unlimited sushi fix in Dubai. Along with sushi, you can also guzzle down free-flowing bubbly and beverages at Sushi and Bubbly Tuesdays!
- Prices: AED 175 (Unlimited Sushi), AED 298 (Unlimited sushi with 2 hours of select cocktails and free-flowing bubbly), AED 400 (Unlimited sushi, 2 sashimi platters and 2 glasses of bubbly or select cocktail)
- Location: JW Marriott Marquis
- Timings: Tue: 06:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-414-3000
Asia Asia, one of the best Indonesian restaurants in Dubai, hosts an unlimited sushi buffet on Saturdays. Offering a fine assortment of gourmet sushi, delicious dim sum and spectacular Dubai Marina views, this popular restaurant should definitely have a place on your ‘must-visit’ list!
- Prices: AED 330
- Location: 6th Floor, Pier 7, Dubai Marina
- Timings: 02:00 pm – 07:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-2765-900
One of the best restaurants for sushi, Kanpai is offering Sushi Saturday in Dubai. For the love of sushi, enjoy a fun night with two constant hours of Japan’s favourite culinary export. To complement your meal, wine starting from AED 149 is a potentially great addition.
- Prices: From AED 249 per person
- Location: Level 3 Souk Al Bahar, Downtown Dubai
- Timings: 01:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-441-9262
Thanks to Benihana, you can now try all you can eat sushi in JBR Dubai for just AED 149 per person every Saturday! End your week on a high note by devouring copious amounts of your favourite dish at Benihana.
- Prices: AED 149
- Location: Amwaj Rotana, The Walk – Jumeirah Beach Residence
- Timings: 06:00 pm onwards
- Contact: +971-4-428-3089
Additionally, you can check out these other sushi offers in Dubai:
- Yo Sushi all you can eat Dubai deal
- All you can eat sushi Fairmount Dubai deal
- Sushi Art‘s all you can eat sushi in JBR Dubai
- Hako Sushi‘s all you can eat sushi in JLT Dubai
What are the best sushi restaurants in Dubai?
Sushi is amongst the most popular dishes in the UAE, so naturally there are many places to get sushi in Dubai. Some of the best include Zuma, Wakame and Armani.
Where can you enjoy Japanese cuisine in Dubai?
When it comes to quality Japanese cuisine in Dubai, the options are aplenty. It’s definitely worth having a read of our guide to popular Japanese eateries in Dubai.
So that’s a wrap on our guide to great places where you can enjoy ‘all you can eat’ sushi in Dubai. If you’re based in capital and yearning for a sushi fix, try any of these great sushi restaurants in Abu Dhabi.
What’s your favourite sushi buffet in Dubai? Let us know in the comments section below.