- Dubai Waterfront
Apartments for sale in Dubai Waterfront
Locations in Dubai Waterfront with Apartments
- AED400,000Badrah, Dubai Waterfront, DubaiApartment12708 sqft
- AED950,000Badrah, Dubai Waterfront, DubaiApartment331,882 sqft
Best Price 3 Bedroom! Spacious Home In Dubai Waterfront
- AED1,430,000Downtown Waterfront, Dubai Waterfront, DubaiApartment231,100 sqft
10. 5 % ROI - Exclusively for investors / Distinguished 5 Stars furnished apartment
- AED2,400,000Madinat Al Arab, Dubai Waterfront, DubaiApartment121,097 sqft
1 Bedroom For Sale In Royal Bay Palm Jumeirah
- AED4,170,888Beachfront Living, Madinat Al Arab, Dubai Waterfront, DubaiApartment341,968 sqft
MIAMI LIFESTYLE! OWN YOUR PROPERTY NOW!
- AED2,040,888Beachfront Living, Madinat Al Arab, Dubai Waterfront, DubaiApartment231,162 sqft
GREAT INVESTMENT! AMAZING PLACE!
- AED1,308,888Beachfront Living, Madinat Al Arab, Dubai Waterfront, DubaiApartment12746 sqft
- AED450,000Dubai Waterfront, DubaiApartment11700 sqft
For Sale Rented Brand New 1 BR in Al Badrah
- AED2,140,000Madinat Al Arab, Dubai Waterfront, DubaiApartment121,071 sqft
1 Bedroom in Royal Bay! Cheapest in the Market!
- AED430,000Badrah, Dubai Waterfront, DubaiApartment11705 sqft
One Bedroom near Jabel Ali AL Barda
- AED399,000Dubai Waterfront, DubaiApartmentStudio1544 sqft
High ROI | Bright Unit |Closest to DAFZA
- AED399,000Dubai Waterfront, DubaiApartmentStudio1544 sqft
High ROI | Nice Views | Closest to DAFZA
- AED450,000Dubai Waterfront, DubaiApartment11712 sqft
Vacant Now | Badrah | Dubai Waterfront.
- AED600,000Dubai Waterfront, DubaiApartment11713 sqft
Bright One Bedroom | Vacant On Transfer.
- AED495,000Badrah, Dubai Waterfront, DubaiApartment12780 sqft
Rented apt | Decent size | Well maintained
- AED980,000Dubai Waterfront, DubaiApartment331,883 sqft
Lovely 3 BR Unit | Best Deal | High ROI!
Near Dubai Waterfront
- Apartments for sale in Al Ghadeer
- Apartments for sale in Downtown Jebel Ali
- Apartments for sale in Wasl Gate
- Apartments for sale in Dubai World Central
- Apartments for sale in Bluewaters Island
- Apartments for sale in Discovery Gardens
- Apartments for sale in Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR)
- Apartments for sale in Dubai Investment Park (DIP)
- Apartments for sale in Al Furjan
- Apartments for sale in Dubai Marina
Buying an Apartment in Dubai Waterfront
Dubai Waterfront stands out from the many developments in all of Dubai’s real estate. It consists of an artificial Island, and is linked to four boroughs, covering a total space of 11.8 million sq. m. Featuring a surprising take on urbanism by hosting both iconic and generic architecture, the island is separated into 25 distinct city blocks. With both a myriad of residential and office spaces, encouraging a strong flow of street life. A series of connected islands are linked to the mainland by bridges, infused with the looming public monorail. The project is a mix-use development, consisting of offices, private residences, hotels, retail stores and civic amenities and restaurants. There are also a few community parks that the residents can go to enjoy a nice sunny day out. There are also a lot of resorts and a marina, making up a vibrant blend of street life.
Types of Apartments in Dubai Waterfront
Designed with Manhattan in mind, Nakheel made the development, consisting of mostly mid-rise buildings, in a way to relieve the residents from their dependencies on cars giving a compact solution for a rapidly growing metropolis. Forming a vibrant city center the spacious apartments in Dubai Waterfront come in studio, 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom flats all made in a nice post-modern style with large glass windows. All apartments for sale in Dubai Waterfront come with excellent wood and marble flooring, magnanimous built-in wardrobes, fabulous fixtures, car parking, large balconies and swimming pools, well-stocked gyms and lawns in some units.
Sale Price Trends for Apartments in Dubai Waterfront
With ornate décor within and stylish exteriors, Dubai Waterfront apartments for sale match up to the luxury they are known for. The price for a studio in Dubai Waterfront starts at AED 380,000. Over AED 1,168,000 is needed to acquire one of the 1-bedroom flats, while AED 1,900,000 is needed for 2-bedroom apartments for sale in Dubai Waterfront. Around AED 2,700,000 is the price for 3-bedroom options and AED 4,905,000 for 4-bedroom apartments.
Lifestyle in Dubai Waterfront
Situated along the western border of Dubai, apartments for sale in Dubai Waterfront occupy a prime location around the metropolitan center of emirates and the neighboring Abu Dhabi. The community includes a central park, large praying areas and iconic tourist attractions surrounded by clear blue waters on all sides. Building blocks, intricate streets and footpaths interconnect the many delights of the community, with walkable pathways, leading to beachfront resorts, canals, souks and waterfront promenades. A varying amalgam of shaded buildings and alleyways host outdoors public area, where it is rather convenient for the residents to socialize also offering a great deal of activities. Given an all-inclusive public transport system, the community is easily accessible through land and waterway commute. Residents also have easy access to Jebel Ali and Al Ghadeer.
Reasons for investing in Dubai Waterfront
Primarily a residential neighborhood, inspired by the native Arab settlements and culture, Dubai Waterfront itself, is a civic marvel. With each block lined with trees and arcades, the community is a mix-use development, the latest in terms of relaxed living. For people looking forward to living in apartments for sale in Dubai Waterfront, extravagance and leisurely homes are a given. Mostly catering to expats and some locals, the community is a colorful mix of multi-ethnic and cultural nest, providing an experience unlike any other. By being one of the leading and latest residential real estate developments the prices are most likely to go upwards in the time to come, making properties in Dubai Waterfront a pretty nifty nest-egg.