- Business Bay
- on November 4, 2021AED2,900,000Damac Maison Canal Views, Business Bay, DubaiApartment332,062 sqft
- on December 5, 2021AED999,999Capital Bay Tower A, Capital Bay Towers, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
INVESTOR DEAL | LUXURY FURNISHED | 2BR - VACANT231,247 sqft
- on November 29, 2021AED1,100,000Millennium Binghatti Residences, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Brand New | Stunning Burj and Canal View12847 sqft
- on November 28, 2021AED2,450,000SLS Dubai Hotel & Residences, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Luxurious | Furnished | Huge Duplex Unit121,204 sqft
- on November 17, 2021AED850,000Ontario Tower, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Spacious And Stunning | Ready To Move In12803 sqft
- on November 25, 2021AED2,600,000Tower A, DAMAC Towers by Paramount Hotels and Resorts, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
BRAND NEW | FULLY FURNISHED | UNTOUCHED221,394 sqft
- Don't miss out on our latest listings!Set up automatic updates and instantly get to know when new properties matching your preferences are added.
- on November 16, 2021AED565,000Bayz by Danube, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Brand New | Luxury Furnished | Canal viewStudio1407 sqft
- on November 17, 2021AED2,900,000Tower D, DAMAC Towers by Paramount Hotels and Resorts, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Genuine Resale | Burj Khalifa Views | Furnished231,517 sqft
- on November 9, 2021AED1,600,000Millennium Binghatti Residences, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Breathtaking Canal Views| Brand New Apt| Vacant231,428 sqft
- on November 1, 2021AED1,200,000The Pad, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Luxury Pad | Full Canal Views | Tenanted11653 sqft
- on November 24, 2021AED750,000Damac Maison Canal Views, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Furnished Studio Apt with Prime LocationStudio1436 sqft
- on November 29, 2021AED2,400,000Executive Tower L, Executive Towers, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Captivating Burj Khalifa View | Furnished221,768 sqft
- on November 3, 2021AED670,000Millennium Binghatti Residences, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Brand New Studio w/ Burj and Canal ViewsStudio1447 sqft
- on November 11, 2021AED2,580,000Marquise Square, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Luxurious Finishing w/ Burj Khalifa View231,334 sqft
- on November 16, 2021AED600,000Damac Maison Cour Jardin, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Fully furnished I Rented till Sep 2022 I BalconyStudio1406 sqft
- on November 3, 2021AED850,000MAG 318, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Full Canal and Pool View | Largest LayoutStudio1441 sqft
- on November 3, 2021AED810,000Ubora Tower 1, U-Bora Tower, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Partial Canal view | Spacious | Tenanted11695 sqft
- on November 28, 2021AED1,850,000Millennium Binghatti Residences, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Brand New | Stunning Burj and Canal View231,441 sqft
- on November 3, 2021AED1,690,000Millennium Binghatti Residences, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Breathtaking Canal views | Brand New Apt221,385 sqft
- on October 24, 2021AED1,200,000Bay Square 2, Bay Square, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Huge Terrace | Well-maintained and Large121,256 sqft
- on October 26, 2021AED940,000Capital Bay Tower A, Capital Bay Towers, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Burj Khalifa Views | Large | Vacant Soon121,000 sqft
- on November 17, 2021AED925,000Bayz by Danube, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Brand New | 1BED Converted 2BED | Modern Style12787 sqft
- on November 22, 2021AED1,880,000Executive Tower E, Executive Towers, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Vacant | Well-kept Unit with a Pool View341,844 sqft
- AED700,000Bayz by Danube, Business Bay, DubaiApartment
Best Price | Furnished | Canal View | High CeilingStudio1408 sqft
Near Business Bay
Popular Searches of Apartments for Sale in Business Bay
Popular Studio & Bedroom Searches of Apartments for Sale in Business Bay
Buying an Apartment in Business Bay
The real estate market is growing day by day and the demand for investing in Dubai’s properties continues to surge. Business Bay is on the top of the list because of the booming business in the area, this made it a central business hub for Dubai.
What Types of Apartments are in Business Bay?
Business Bay stretches over an area of 64 million square feet so expect it to have a lot of apartments. The area has around 240 buildings where you can buy all sorts of apartments, flats, penthouses and other deluxe units. It is a mixed-use development so your apartment will be as close as it gets to your office. Currently, there are about 1,173 studios and apartments in Business Bay that are available for sale. You can choose from studios with a single bathroom to 5-bedroom apartments, and penthouses with lavish architecture.
What are the Sale Price Trends for Apartments in Business Bay?
The price for buying a studio starts at AED 333,000 in a low-rise building and touches a mindboggling AED 49,000,000 when you look at the higher-end extreme. This tag is for a 5-bedroom VIP penthouse that comes with 6 bathrooms and is built over an area of 9,465 square feet. The price of buying 1-bhk apartment starts at AED 401,000 and ends at AED 3,223,000. Similarly, the sale price for 2-bed flats ranges between AED 751,000 to AED 6,000,000.
What is the Lifestyle in Business Bay like?
If you seek luxury in a lively yet calm and welcoming neighbourhood, the community of Business Bay is your perfect choice. You will feel the presence of its essence through its modern architecture with buildings disappearing into the clouds while staying low at the same time. It is not just about the buildings, it is also about the hospitality and providing what residents need. The Canadian Kids Nursery is one of the best nurseries that serves in Business Bay. The Bay Avenue Park provides the perfect spot for people to hang out and enjoy the pleasant weather. The place also has supermarkets like Choithrams and West Zone where you will find everything.
What are the Reasons for Investing in Business Bay?
Given that this area is practically Dubai’s present and future, it is growing and will continue to grow to be the most important business location in the United Arab Emirates. An investment in Business Bay right now means you could double the return on investment in a few years when the demand further increases. It has everything that residents need and much more. Business Bay isn’t short of stunning hotels that include The Taj, The Oberoi Dubai, and the world’s tallest hotel itself the JW Marriott Marquis. The Dubai Canal steers through the Business Bay’s skyline as the waterfront towers take a peek at its glory and glitz. There is much more to it which includes world-class restaurants offering local as well as exotic food, gyms, beauty salons, nightclubs, infinity pools, and much more.