Apartments for sale in Jumeirah
Locations in Jumeirah with Apartments
- AED1,292,000La Mer, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment11757 sqft
- AED733,888City Walk Phase 2, Jumeirah, DubaiApartmentStudio1256 sqft
Rove City Walk From AED 733,888* | 8% ROI*
- AED1,292,000La Mer, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment11757 sqft
World Class Beachfront Living | La Rive
- AED2,164,000La Mer, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment231,212 sqft
Waterfront Living | La Rive at Port De La Mer
- AED1,002,000La Mer, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment1819 sqft
Port De La Mer Le Rive by Meraas I World Class Waterfront Living
- AED1,769,000City Walk, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment12938 sqft
**** WHY PAY NOW? PAY OVER 4 YEARS *****
- AED2,540,000City Walk, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment241,562 sqft
Spacious 2 Bedroom Apartment | City Walk
- AED3,520,000City Walk, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment342,270 sqft
Genuine | High Floor | Corner Unit 3 Bed
- AED5,400,000City Walk, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment462,872 sqft
For Sale 4 Bedroom Apartment | City Walk
- AED1,287,000La Mer, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment11790 sqft
Pay 5% nd live in like LA MER. .
- AED768,888City Walk, Jumeirah, DubaiApartmentStudio1255 sqft
Amazing Hotel Room Investment with Returns of 8%
- AED1,200,000La Mer, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment12760 sqft
Stunning Marina Views || Only 5% Booking
- Be the first to knowGet notifications and be the first to know when new apartments are listed!Notify me
- AED3,420,000La Mer, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment322,441 sqft
Stylish Marina Side Aaprtments | Amazing
- AED6,443,000La Mer, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment442,969 sqft
Amazing Marina Views | Easy payment plan
- AED1,249,000La Mer, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment221,215 sqft
Affordable Marina Front Living| Stunning
- AED1,249,000La Mer, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment12800 sqft
OWN THE MOST LUXURY UNIT WITH ONLY 5 %!!
- AED3,300,000City Walk, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment241,566 sqft
Rented Property|Well Maintained Huge 2BR
- AED1,200,000La Mer, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment12794 sqft
FIRST EVER FREEHOLD PROJECT AT JUMEIRAH- LA MER BEACH!! 1,2,3 BDR APARTMENTS STARTING AT 1. 2 MLN. . NO COMMISSION!
- AED1,849,000La Mer, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment221,211 sqft
Luxury Living | LA RIVE Port De La Mer by Meraas
- AED1,287,000La Mer, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment12798 sqft
LA MER Brand New 1 BR Master with Payment Plan
- AED3,200,000City Walk, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment231,589 sqft
Rarely available I Building 10 I Pool view
- AED11,000,000Jumeirah Bay Islands, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment342,694 sqft
Spacious 3 Bedroom Apt with Marina View.
- AED4,508,000Jumeirah Bay Islands, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment121,503 sqft
Luxurious 1Bedroom Unit Bvlgari Standard
- AED3,650,000City Walk, Jumeirah, DubaiApartment352,202 sqft
Affordable Luxury on a Great Location!
Buying an Apartment in Jumeirah
Jumeirah Apartments are located in one of the most desired areas of Dubai. It is a huge project which is focused on providing a high-end lifestyle as the neighbourhood offers a variety of theme parks, gymnasiums, sports clubs, schools, hospitals and other facilities that ensure convenience and comfort for the residents. If ease of access and luxurious facilities aren’t enough, the real estate in Jumeirah is so visually pleasing that the architecture alone is enough to make this property on top of everyone’s list. For all these reasons, owning an apartment in Jumeirah is considered a luxury.
Types of Apartments in Jumeirah
Looking to buy a property in Dubai? Take a look at Jumeirah apartments in that case. One will find a large variety of 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom apartments in Jumeirah that offer amenities such as swimming pools, fully equipped fitness centres, garden, a sauna and Jacuzzi. There are various sizes available; for instance, 1-beds come with a plot size of approximately 900 sq. ft while a spacious 4-bed apartment will offer a floor space of nearly 3,000 sq. ft. Located near the rathe popular Business Bay, the apartments here are fairly close to shopping malls, supermarkets and hospitals. Jumeirah apartments also offer a clear view of the famous Burj Al Arab from its balconies.
Sale Price Trends for Apartments in Jumeirah
With just 25% down payment and 3.24% interest rate, you can buy a 1-bedroom apartment in Jumeirah for an average of AED 1,156,320 to AED 2,300,000. However, if you’re looking for a 4-bed flat, you will find a fully furnished flat between the price range of AED 4,799,000 and AED 16,000,000. Being a short drive away from Pearl Jumeirah, flats in Jumeirah are equipped with all sorts of modern-day living requirements. Separate room for your maid, modern style kitchen decor along with a large parking spot that can hold up to two average sized vehicles - these are just a few of the features that you will get to enjoy in Jumeirah.
Lifestyle in Jumeirah Apartments
Located near the Jumeirah beach, the apartments offer a high-end lifestyle with complete privacy. If you choose to buy an apartment in Jumeirah, you will find everything you need right around the corner from your apartments. In addition to all of your daily living requirements, Jumeirah apartments offer a safe and private surrounding. Also, it helps that the apartments are located near the sea so one can enjoy the cool sea breeze on their balconies and rake in the view of the beautiful 7-star hotel, Burj Khalifa. All these factors make these apartments more prominent for those who are interested in buying real estate in Dubai.
Reasons for Investing in Jumeirah Apartments
There are many points of interest near the apartments. For instance, the Jumeirah beach is right around the corner for those who love to take a stroll on the sand or a dip in the water in their free time. For those looking for a more active nightlife, Burj Al Arab has several popular spots, such as the Skyview Bar, Gold on 27 and Scape Lounge. Downtown Dubai is close by, which means that one is simply a few minutes away from the Dubai Mall, Souk Al Bahar and Burj Al Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Considering how prime the location is, the price range of these flats seems justified. One will be close to all the necessary amenities as well as have the opportunity of living in a very luxurious apartment. Keeping all these factors in mind, it seems as though buying a real estate in Jumeirah is worth the investment.