- Dubai Marina
- AED1,300,000Dorrabay, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment331,843 sqft
- AED2,999,997No. 9, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Astonishing Marina View | Great Finishing | Vacant341,764 sqft
- AED1,400,000Bonaire Tower, Park Island, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Rented | Marina Views | Two En Suites231,302 sqft
- AED999,999Sulafa Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Investors Deal | Marina View | Immaculate Unit | 2BR221,384 sqft
- AED1,650,000Al Majara 2, Al Majara, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Marina View l Type 08 l High Floor l Al Majara 2231,303 sqft
- AED700,000Studio One Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Motivated Seller | Must Sell Today | Below OP11591 sqft
- AED1,099,000Dorrabay, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Full Marina View | 2 Parking | Huge Balcony221,444 sqft
- AED2,000,000La Residence Del Mar, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Dubai Marina View | Unfurnished | Very Spacious222,352 sqft
- AED2,000,000Damac Heights, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
With 360 Video Tour, Luxury Finishing 2 Bedrooms221,282 sqft
- AED950,000Yacht Bay, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Spacious 2 Bed | Ready to Move in | Next to Metro231,382 sqft
- AED850,000Marina Residence B, Marina Residence, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Just give us a call and let us do the rest for you.221,184 sqft
- AED1,995,000Marina Terrace, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Dubai Marina View | Maid's Room | Balcony121,973 sqft
- AED1,199,000Damac Heights, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Elegant 1 Bed Apartment with Full Sea View12848 sqft
- AED2,700,000Silverene Tower A, Silverene, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Superb 3BR| High Floor| Full Marina341,787 sqft
- AED3,200,000Marina Arcade, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Luxurious Living 3 Bedroom +Maid-Sea View-Palm View352,460 sqft
- AED3,300,000ARY Marina View, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Exclusive | Spectactular Upgrades | Re-Sale342,860 sqft
- AED1,299,999Silverene Tower A, Silverene, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
2 BR | Marina View | Vacant On Transfer221,066 sqft
- AED2,200,000Damac Heights, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Marina View 2 Bedrooms Rented, High ROI | Call Now.231,487 sqft
- AED3,950,000Marina Gate 1, Marina Gate, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Genuine Listing| Lowest in the Market |Rare Layout442,351 sqft
- AED2,000,000Damac Heights, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
With 360 Video Tour | Palm & Sea View | 2 Bedrooms Furnished231,315 sqft
- AED1,200,000Princess Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Furnished | Impressive Sea View | High Floor221,184 sqft
- AED690,000Marina Diamond 3, Marina Diamonds, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Fully furnished, beautiful 1-Bedroom in Marina Diamond 311727 sqft
- AED800,000Marina Pinnacle, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Unique 2 Bedroom with 2 Parking Spaces High Floor231,219 sqft
- AED1,950,000No. 9, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Full Marina View | Rented | Maintained Unit221,074 sqft
Near Dubai Marina
Buying an Apartment in Dubai Marina
Talk about real estate and Dubai doesn’t cross your mind? That is something hard to believe considering the massive investments in the property business made by the Emirates authorities to attract investors and people hoping to find lavish apartments to settle in for good. A luxurious lifestyle combined with easy access to all the amenities you could ever think of, with fine dining to golf courses, parks, kids play areas, lakes and whatnot – you get it all in one place and that is Dubai Marina. This astonishing waterfront development boasts every facility.
What Types of Apartments are in Dubai Marina?
What are the things one looks for while buying a new apartment? It should be spacious, must have a certain number of bedrooms with attached bathrooms and an efficient ventilation system. There must be easy access to central parts of the city, must have a commercial or business hub nearby, dining options, and lastly, it must be a family place. Well, you are going to absolutely love Dubai Marina. Whether you want to buy studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bhk, 3-bed units – or apartments with certain square footage, you name your requirements and you will find exactly what you are hoping for. It is a truly glamorous yet practical living space accommodating the needs of all of its residents.
What are the Sale Price Trends for Apartments in Dubai Marina?
Dubai Marina has been a leading destination for people hoping to settle in for good as well as for those taking time off from work. There are thousands of apartments in Dubai Marina starting from AED 478,000 and going all the way up to AED 20,000,000. If you plan on buying a 1-bedroom apartment, the lowest priced flats start from as low as AED 580,000 with upper range being AED 2,250,000. The cost of 2-bedroom apartments starts from AED 1,720,000 while the most expensive ones can be bought for AED 6,183,000. For studios, you need to have a range from AED 478,000 to AED 2,300,000. The surrounding localities like Jumeirah Lake Towers, Jumeirah Beach Residence etc. are all laced with world-class amenities as well.
What is the Lifestyle in Dubai Marina like?
Boasting some of the tallest and the most in-demand residential buildings, Dubai Marina apartments personify perfection in their true sense. Planned and developed by some of the most popular and admired architects and designers in the world, offering brilliant architecture with a traditional touch, boasting efficiently planned floor plans and neighbourhood facilities and recreational sites, Dubai Marina offers great value for money. Whether you are a nightlife fan or want to spend your leisure time playing golf in a serene environment, Dubai Marina is the right calling.
What are the Reasons for Investing in Dubai Marina?
There is no investment wiser than real estate. If you have the means, buy a couple of apartments in Dubai Marina and you won’t have to worry about the return on investment ever in your life again. The value for money offered by the flats here is unparalleled in the world. With the expats ratio over 80% and constantly rising and the continued efforts of the authorities to attract more tourists in the holidays season – evident from the tourist-friendly policies like no visa fee for the dependents under 18 years of age. With 32.8 million people using the UAE airports in the first quarter of this year, the family tourism has skyrocketed in the Emirates and this is exactly the reason why you should have your hands on some of the fabulous Dubai Marina properties.