- Dubai Marina
Apartments for sale in Dubai Marina
- AED1,300,000Marina Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment12761 sqft
- AED2,700,000Princess Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Best Price | Palm & Sea Views | 3 Beds | High Floor | Upgraded342,014 sqft
- AED2,100,000Damac Heights, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Upgraded Furnished | Vacant | Sea View12880 sqft
- AED2,900,000Bay Central West, Bay Central, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Premium Listing | Fantastic Views | Call Now341,518 sqft
- AED2,900,000Marina Gate 2, Marina Gate, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Exclusive | Unfurnished | Tenanted231,204 sqft
- AED525,000Marina Pearl, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Chiller Free | Vacant | Fully Furnished | Large LayoutStudio1494 sqft
- AED2,300,000Botanica Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Hight Floor | Furnished | Negotiate Price231,209 sqft
- AED1,500,000Continental Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Partial Marina View | Maid Room | Large Layout231,210 sqft
- AED2,100,000Marina Gate 1, Marina Gate, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Marina Views | Balcony | Prime Location12898 sqft
- AED1,500,000Marina Diamond 1, Marina Diamonds, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Chiller Free | Furnished 2bed | Vacant on Transfer221,135 sqft
- AED775,000Manchester Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Exclusive | Furnished | Partial Marina View11764 sqft
- AED1,100,000DEC Tower 1, DEC Towers, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Fully Furnished | Chiller Free | Vacant on transfer231,491 sqft
- AED750,000Dream Tower 1, Dream Towers, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Investment Deal | Furnished | Vacant Soon12788 sqft
- AED900,000Princess Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Classic Apartment in a prestigious tower | Pet-friendly | Accessible Area12922 sqft
- AED1,750,000Damac Heights, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Vacant On Transfer | Unfurnished | Sea View12860 sqft
- AED450,000Manchester Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Investment Opportunity | Dubai Marina View | ParkingStudio1341 sqft
- AED2,300,000Princess Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Best Price | Palm & Sea Views | Mid Floor | Vacant342,014 sqft
- AED2,200,000Silverene Tower A, Silverene, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Exclusive | Full Marina View | Vacant On Transfer221,066 sqft
- AED1,900,000Marina Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
1 Mater Bedrooms | High floor | Marina View | Chiller Free11959 sqft
- AED1,650,000The Waterfront, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Fully upgraded | Vacant | Never used | Spacious231,703 sqft
- AED900,000Bay Central (Central Tower), Bay Central, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Lower Floor | Studio Type | Furnished | VOTStudio1448 sqft
- AED1,600,000Elite Residence, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Full Sea & Palm View | Vacant | High Floor12801 sqft
- AED850,000Marina Pinnacle, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
8% ROI - Fully Furnished - Med Floor12829 sqft
- AED2,600,0005242 Towers, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
2 Bedrooms | Exclusive | Good Investment231,127 sqft
Popular Searches of Apartments for Sale in Dubai Marina
Popular Studio & Bedroom Searches of Apartments for Sale in Dubai Marina
Near Dubai Marina
Buying an Apartment in Dubai Marina
Talk about real estate and Dubai doesn’t cross your mind? That is something hard to believe considering the massive investments in the property business made by the Emirates authorities to attract investors and people hoping to find lavish apartments to settle in for good. A luxurious lifestyle combined with easy access to all the amenities you could ever think of, with fine dining to golf courses, parks, kids play areas, lakes and whatnot – you get it all in one place and that is Dubai Marina. This astonishing waterfront development boasts every facility.
What Types of Apartments are in Dubai Marina?
What are the things one looks for while buying a new apartment? It should be spacious, must have a certain number of bedrooms with attached bathrooms and an efficient ventilation system. There must be easy access to central parts of the city, must have a commercial or business hub nearby, dining options, and lastly, it must be a family place. Well, you are going to absolutely love Dubai Marina. Whether you want to buy studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bhk, 3-bed units – or apartments with certain square footage, you name your requirements and you will find exactly what you are hoping for. It is a truly glamorous yet practical living space accommodating the needs of all of its residents.
What are the Sale Price Trends for Apartments in Dubai Marina?
Dubai Marina has been a leading destination for people hoping to settle in for good as well as for those taking time off from work. There are thousands of apartments in Dubai Marina starting from AED 478,000 and going all the way up to AED 20,000,000. If you plan on buying a 1-bedroom apartment, the lowest priced flats start from as low as AED 580,000 with upper range being AED 2,250,000. The cost of 2-bedroom apartments starts from AED 1,720,000 while the most expensive ones can be bought for AED 6,183,000. For studios, you need to have a range from AED 478,000 to AED 2,300,000. The surrounding localities like Jumeirah Lake Towers, Jumeirah Beach Residence etc. are all laced with world-class amenities as well.
What is the Lifestyle in Dubai Marina like?
Boasting some of the tallest and the most in-demand residential buildings, Dubai Marina apartments personify perfection in their true sense. Planned and developed by some of the most popular and admired architects and designers in the world, offering brilliant architecture with a traditional touch, boasting efficiently planned floor plans and neighbourhood facilities and recreational sites, Dubai Marina offers great value for money. Whether you are a nightlife fan or want to spend your leisure time playing golf in a serene environment, Dubai Marina is the right calling.
What are the Reasons for Investing in Dubai Marina?
There is no investment wiser than real estate. If you have the means, buy a couple of apartments in Dubai Marina and you won’t have to worry about the return on investment ever in your life again. The value for money offered by the flats here is unparalleled in the world. With the expats ratio over 80% and constantly rising and the continued efforts of the authorities to attract more tourists in the holidays season – evident from the tourist-friendly policies like no visa fee for the dependents under 18 years of age. With 32.8 million people using the UAE airports in the first quarter of this year, the family tourism has skyrocketed in the Emirates and this is exactly the reason why you should have your hands on some of the fabulous Dubai Marina properties.