- Dubai Marina
- on February 17, 2021AED1,475,000Delphine, Marina Promenade, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment231,366 sqft
- on January 31, 2021AED1,170,000The Belvedere, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
With 360 Video Tour | Spacious 2 Bedrooms with Balcony and Storage Room221,518 sqft
- AED1,750,000Marina Gate 2, Marina Gate, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Genuine listing |Best Priced|Panoramic Marina View12770 sqft
- AED1,250,000Botanica Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Luxury and Spacious I Fully Furnished I Sea View12813 sqft
- AED950,000Ocean Heights, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Upgraded | Large Layout | Damac | Balcony12927 sqft
- AED2,999,999Elite Residence, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
3 Br Upgraded large Apartment -Sea & Marina View353,177 sqft
- AED1,400,000The Torch, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Great Views / Top Floor / Well Priced / Chiller Free331,712 sqft
- AED2,199,999ARY Marina View, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Outstanding Full Marina View | 3 BR+Maid | 800 per/sqft342,900 sqft
- AED1,550,000La Riviera, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
3 Bed | Maids | Marina Views | High Floor351,824 sqft
- AED850,000Sulafa Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Vacant On Transfer | 1 Bedroom | Low Floor11966 sqft
- AED1,200,000Marina Pinnacle, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Amazing Unit // Exclusive // Chiller Free331,566 sqft
- AED4,000,000Ocean Heights, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
5 Bedroom | Duplex | Sea View | Upgraded552,896 sqft
- AED900,000Bay Central East, Bay Central, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Motivated Seller, Vacant Unit, Partial Marina View12646 sqft
- AED1,400,000Damac Heights, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Marina View's | Balcony | Covered Parking12940 sqft
- AED775,000Studio One Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Sea View | New Building | Bright Finishings11592 sqft
- AED1,375,000Marina Quays North, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
One Bed Plus Study | Marina View | Vacant11983 sqft
- AED925,000Studio One Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
One Bedroom | Sea View | High End Finish11591 sqft
- AED1,250,000Al Majara 3, Al Majara, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
1 Bed | Marina Views | Balcony | Emaar11868 sqft
- AED3,600,000Marina Gate 2, Marina Gate, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Resale | High Floor | Vacant | Full Marina View341,814 sqft
- AED1,225,000Marina Gate 2, Marina Gate, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Urgent, Motivated Seller, Vacant, Spacious Layout12773 sqft
- AED1,400,000Sparkle Tower 1, Sparkle Towers, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Vacant On Transfer | Great Marina Views12865 sqft
- AED2,400,000Trident Bayside, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
3 Bedrooms + Maids | Study | Laundry Room333,349 sqft
- AED2,350,000Damac Heights, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Stunning Sea View | High Floor Fendi | Rented231,396 sqft
- AED950,000The Torch, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Marina 2B/R Vacant apt facing Golf Course @ 950k221,258 sqft
Near Dubai Marina
Buying an Apartment in Dubai Marina
Talk about real estate and Dubai doesn’t cross your mind? That is something hard to believe considering the massive investments in the property business made by the Emirates authorities to attract investors and people hoping to find lavish apartments to settle in for good. A luxurious lifestyle combined with easy access to all the amenities you could ever think of, with fine dining to golf courses, parks, kids play areas, lakes and whatnot – you get it all in one place and that is Dubai Marina. This astonishing waterfront development boasts every facility.
What Types of Apartments are in Dubai Marina?
What are the things one looks for while buying a new apartment? It should be spacious, must have a certain number of bedrooms with attached bathrooms and an efficient ventilation system. There must be easy access to central parts of the city, must have a commercial or business hub nearby, dining options, and lastly, it must be a family place. Well, you are going to absolutely love Dubai Marina. Whether you want to buy studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bhk, 3-bed units – or apartments with certain square footage, you name your requirements and you will find exactly what you are hoping for. It is a truly glamorous yet practical living space accommodating the needs of all of its residents.
What are the Sale Price Trends for Apartments in Dubai Marina?
Dubai Marina has been a leading destination for people hoping to settle in for good as well as for those taking time off from work. There are thousands of apartments in Dubai Marina starting from AED 478,000 and going all the way up to AED 20,000,000. If you plan on buying a 1-bedroom apartment, the lowest priced flats start from as low as AED 580,000 with upper range being AED 2,250,000. The cost of 2-bedroom apartments starts from AED 1,720,000 while the most expensive ones can be bought for AED 6,183,000. For studios, you need to have a range from AED 478,000 to AED 2,300,000. The surrounding localities like Jumeirah Lake Towers, Jumeirah Beach Residence etc. are all laced with world-class amenities as well.
What is the Lifestyle in Dubai Marina like?
Boasting some of the tallest and the most in-demand residential buildings, Dubai Marina apartments personify perfection in their true sense. Planned and developed by some of the most popular and admired architects and designers in the world, offering brilliant architecture with a traditional touch, boasting efficiently planned floor plans and neighbourhood facilities and recreational sites, Dubai Marina offers great value for money. Whether you are a nightlife fan or want to spend your leisure time playing golf in a serene environment, Dubai Marina is the right calling.
What are the Reasons for Investing in Dubai Marina?
There is no investment wiser than real estate. If you have the means, buy a couple of apartments in Dubai Marina and you won’t have to worry about the return on investment ever in your life again. The value for money offered by the flats here is unparalleled in the world. With the expats ratio over 80% and constantly rising and the continued efforts of the authorities to attract more tourists in the holidays season – evident from the tourist-friendly policies like no visa fee for the dependents under 18 years of age. With 32.8 million people using the UAE airports in the first quarter of this year, the family tourism has skyrocketed in the Emirates and this is exactly the reason why you should have your hands on some of the fabulous Dubai Marina properties.