- Dubai Marina
- on June 9, 2021AED1,399,950Al Sahab Tower 1, Al Sahab Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment231,392 sqft
- on May 26, 2021AED825,000The Cascades, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Vacant | Close to metro | Great investment12880 sqft
- on May 25, 2021AED2,200,000Al Murjan Tower, Dubai Marina Towers (Emaar 6 Towers), Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Exclusive | Furnished 2 Bedrooms | Vacant231,572 sqft
- on June 6, 2021AED1,975,000Al Murjan Tower, Dubai Marina Towers (Emaar 6 Towers), Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Fully Upgraded | Vacant | High Floor | Marina View121,170 sqft
- on June 15, 2021AED3,500,000Al Sahab Tower 1, Al Sahab Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Full Marina View | Duplex Villa | Emaar352,495 sqft
- AED780,000Sulafa Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Vacant On Transfer | 1 Bedroom | Low Floor11966 sqft
- AED2,200,000Marina Quays North, Marina Quays, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Vacant + Full Marina Views| Price Negotiable231,484 sqft
- AED4,000,000Marina Gate 1, Marina Gate, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
3Bedroom | Full Marina View | Fantastic Apartment331,821 sqft
- AED680,000Studio One Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Studio One | Rented | Great InvestmentStudio1502 sqft
- AED10,000,000Emirates Crown, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Panoramic Sea & Marina Views | Vibrant Luxury Penthouse577,686 sqft
- AED1,050,000Sparkle Tower 1, Sparkle Towers, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Newly Built | Modern | Vacant on Transfer12865 sqft
- AED1,725,000Marina Gate 1, Marina Gate, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Rarest Layout | Rented | Marina View |Unfurnished12903 sqft
- AED1,850,000Princess Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Spacious Two Bedrooms | Full Sea View | Vacant |231,765 sqft
- AED1,825,000Silverene Tower A, Silverene, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Marina View | Balcony | Motivated Seller221,067 sqft
- AED1,650,000The Torch, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Marina And Sea View - High Floor - Vacant331,713 sqft
- AED1,100,000The Point, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Vacant | 799 Sq. Ft. | 1 Bed | Low Floor11800 sqft
- AED3,850,000Al Mass Tower, Dubai Marina Towers (Emaar 6 Towers), Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Two Terraces | Rare Apartment | Upgraded342,828 sqft
- AED2,000,000Bonaire Tower, Park Island, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Largest Two Bedroom Layout | Marina View231,480 sqft
- AED5,100,000Jumeirah Living Marina Gate, Marina Gate, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Luxurious 3BR Corner Unit+ Maids|Mid Floor|Vacant352,130 sqft
- AED900,000The Waves Tower B, The Waves, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Spacious 1 BR+ Terrace | Prime Location | Exclusive121,028 sqft
- AED1,500,000Marina Gate 2, Marina Gate, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Very high floor - Great Views - Vacant12775 sqft
- AED1,800,000Marina Arcade, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Amazing Deal | 2BR Apt | Ideal Location221,216 sqft
- AED1,800,000Silverene Tower B, Silverene, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Upgraded 2 Bed | Marina View | Vacant Soon221,067 sqft
- AED1,850,000Bonaire Tower, Park Island, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Full Marina Views | Large Two Bed Layout231,480 sqft
Near Dubai Marina
Buying an Apartment in Dubai Marina
Talk about real estate and Dubai doesn’t cross your mind? That is something hard to believe considering the massive investments in the property business made by the Emirates authorities to attract investors and people hoping to find lavish apartments to settle in for good. A luxurious lifestyle combined with easy access to all the amenities you could ever think of, with fine dining to golf courses, parks, kids play areas, lakes and whatnot – you get it all in one place and that is Dubai Marina. This astonishing waterfront development boasts every facility.
What Types of Apartments are in Dubai Marina?
What are the things one looks for while buying a new apartment? It should be spacious, must have a certain number of bedrooms with attached bathrooms and an efficient ventilation system. There must be easy access to central parts of the city, must have a commercial or business hub nearby, dining options, and lastly, it must be a family place. Well, you are going to absolutely love Dubai Marina. Whether you want to buy studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bhk, 3-bed units – or apartments with certain square footage, you name your requirements and you will find exactly what you are hoping for. It is a truly glamorous yet practical living space accommodating the needs of all of its residents.
What are the Sale Price Trends for Apartments in Dubai Marina?
Dubai Marina has been a leading destination for people hoping to settle in for good as well as for those taking time off from work. There are thousands of apartments in Dubai Marina starting from AED 478,000 and going all the way up to AED 20,000,000. If you plan on buying a 1-bedroom apartment, the lowest priced flats start from as low as AED 580,000 with upper range being AED 2,250,000. The cost of 2-bedroom apartments starts from AED 1,720,000 while the most expensive ones can be bought for AED 6,183,000. For studios, you need to have a range from AED 478,000 to AED 2,300,000. The surrounding localities like Jumeirah Lake Towers, Jumeirah Beach Residence etc. are all laced with world-class amenities as well.
What is the Lifestyle in Dubai Marina like?
Boasting some of the tallest and the most in-demand residential buildings, Dubai Marina apartments personify perfection in their true sense. Planned and developed by some of the most popular and admired architects and designers in the world, offering brilliant architecture with a traditional touch, boasting efficiently planned floor plans and neighbourhood facilities and recreational sites, Dubai Marina offers great value for money. Whether you are a nightlife fan or want to spend your leisure time playing golf in a serene environment, Dubai Marina is the right calling.
What are the Reasons for Investing in Dubai Marina?
There is no investment wiser than real estate. If you have the means, buy a couple of apartments in Dubai Marina and you won’t have to worry about the return on investment ever in your life again. The value for money offered by the flats here is unparalleled in the world. With the expats ratio over 80% and constantly rising and the continued efforts of the authorities to attract more tourists in the holidays season – evident from the tourist-friendly policies like no visa fee for the dependents under 18 years of age. With 32.8 million people using the UAE airports in the first quarter of this year, the family tourism has skyrocketed in the Emirates and this is exactly the reason why you should have your hands on some of the fabulous Dubai Marina properties.