- Dubai Marina
- AED750,000Elite Residence, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment12737 sqft
- AED1,350,000Marina Quays West, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
EXCLUSIVE|Your Dream Home Awaits|Full Marina View12775 sqft
- AED1,000,000Marina Residence B, Marina Residence, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Just give us a call and let us do the rest for you.221,184 sqft
- AED1,850,000Al Murjan Tower, Dubai Marina Towers (Emaar 6 Towers), Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Spacious 1 BR + Study with Private Garden121,861 sqft
- AED1,050,000Marina Gate 1, Marina Gate, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Stunning | Motivated Seller | Large12827 sqft
- AED1,540,000Marina Gate 2, Marina Gate, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
CALL MARINA GATE SPECIALIST | FULL MARINA VIEW 1BR12771 sqft
- AED1,473,042Damac Heights, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
ROI 1 Bedroom Furnished Rented High Floor with Palm View12950 sqft
- AED1,200,000Cayan Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Stunning Style | Full Sea and Marina View11789 sqft
- AED920,000Iris Blue, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Furnished 1 Bed w Marina View12732 sqft
- AED1,930,000Trident Grand Residence, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Luxury 2BR ǀ High Floor ǀ Full Sea Views231,473 sqft
- AED4,200,000Al Seef Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Spacious Unit | Stunning Views | High Floor453,553 sqft
- AED2,800,000Marina Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Best View of Marina In Gigantic Apartment| Maid and Study232,707 sqft
- AED2,950,000Marina Gate 2, Marina Gate, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Huge Balcony with Marina Views | Unfurnished331,812 sqft
- AED2,700,000Trident Grand Residence, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Luxurious Furnished 3 Bedroom Apt + Maids342,328 sqft
- AED1,500,000Marina Wharf I, Marina Wharf, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Cheapest 3 Beds + Maid Room with Full Marina View331,944 sqft
- AED2,250,000Marina Crown, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Furnished 3BR with Full Sea View on High Floor332,173 sqft
- AED1,475,000The Jewel Tower B, The Jewels, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Huge 2 Bedroom with Maids Room and 2 Parking Slot231,936 sqft
- AED1,300,000Damac Heights, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
One Bedroom Fendi Balcony Amazing View11954 sqft
- AED1,780,000Princess Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Well-kept Unit in Mid Floor|Full Sea View342,007 sqft
- AED1,170,000Dorrabay, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Exclusive 2 Bedroom with Full Marina View Next to the Beach221,444 sqft
- AED1,000,000West Avenue, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
High Floor | 1 Bedroom | Extra Parking11705 sqft
- AED725,000Marina Park, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Vacant | 2BR Study | 2 Full baths | spacious221,278 sqft
- AED1,800,000Marina Gate 1, Marina Gate, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Cheapest 2 Bed in Marina Gate on High Floor221,325 sqft
- AED1,400,000Vida Residences Dubai Marina, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment
Super Deal I 2 Bed I Serviced Apartment221,262 sqft
Near Dubai Marina
Buying an Apartment in Dubai Marina
Talk about real estate and Dubai doesn’t cross your mind? That is something hard to believe considering the massive investments in the property business made by the Emirates authorities to attract investors and people hoping to find lavish apartments to settle in for good. A luxurious lifestyle combined with easy access to all the amenities you could ever think of, with fine dining to golf courses, parks, kids play areas, lakes and whatnot – you get it all in one place and that is Dubai Marina. This astonishing waterfront development boasts every facility.
What Types of Apartments are in Dubai Marina?
What are the things one looks for while buying a new apartment? It should be spacious, must have a certain number of bedrooms with attached bathrooms and an efficient ventilation system. There must be easy access to central parts of the city, must have a commercial or business hub nearby, dining options, and lastly, it must be a family place. Well, you are going to absolutely love Dubai Marina. Whether you want to buy studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bhk, 3-bed units – or apartments with certain square footage, you name your requirements and you will find exactly what you are hoping for. It is a truly glamorous yet practical living space accommodating the needs of all of its residents.
What are the Sale Price Trends for Apartments in Dubai Marina?
Dubai Marina has been a leading destination for people hoping to settle in for good as well as for those taking time off from work. There are thousands of apartments in Dubai Marina starting from AED 478,000 and going all the way up to AED 20,000,000. If you plan on buying a 1-bedroom apartment, the lowest priced flats start from as low as AED 580,000 with upper range being AED 2,250,000. The cost of 2-bedroom apartments starts from AED 1,720,000 while the most expensive ones can be bought for AED 6,183,000. For studios, you need to have a range from AED 478,000 to AED 2,300,000. The surrounding localities like Jumeirah Lake Towers, Jumeirah Beach Residence etc. are all laced with world-class amenities as well.
What is the Lifestyle in Dubai Marina like?
Boasting some of the tallest and the most in-demand residential buildings, Dubai Marina apartments personify perfection in their true sense. Planned and developed by some of the most popular and admired architects and designers in the world, offering brilliant architecture with a traditional touch, boasting efficiently planned floor plans and neighbourhood facilities and recreational sites, Dubai Marina offers great value for money. Whether you are a nightlife fan or want to spend your leisure time playing golf in a serene environment, Dubai Marina is the right calling.
What are the Reasons for Investing in Dubai Marina?
There is no investment wiser than real estate. If you have the means, buy a couple of apartments in Dubai Marina and you won’t have to worry about the return on investment ever in your life again. The value for money offered by the flats here is unparalleled in the world. With the expats ratio over 80% and constantly rising and the continued efforts of the authorities to attract more tourists in the holidays season – evident from the tourist-friendly policies like no visa fee for the dependents under 18 years of age. With 32.8 million people using the UAE airports in the first quarter of this year, the family tourism has skyrocketed in the Emirates and this is exactly the reason why you should have your hands on some of the fabulous Dubai Marina properties.