- Dubai Marina
Apartments for sale in Dubai Marina
- AED1,150,000Marina Gate 2, Marina Gate, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment12773 sqft
- AED1,090,000The Torch, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment21,198 sqft
2 Bed I Partial Sea-Marina View I Torch Tower
- AED2,390,000Damac Heights, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment231,504 sqft
Damac Heights | 2 Bed | Full Marina View
- AED2,900,000The Torch, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment354,032 sqft
Best Penthouse in Dubai Marina / Incredible Views
- AED3,200,000Damac Heights, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment341,895 sqft
Panoramic Ocean View | Luxury Apartment
- AED1,400,000Mag 218 Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment231,780 sqft
Large Apartment | Huge Balcony | High Floor
- AED1,200,000Aurora, Marina Promenade, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment12958 sqft
1BR | Marina and Sea Views | High Floor.
- AED1,300,000Damac Heights, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment12713 sqft
Luxury Furnishing 1Bed Spacious Rented Apt
- AED1,350,000Silverene Tower B, Silverene, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment12832 sqft
Marina View | Vacant | Motivated Seller!
- AED1,300,000West Avenue, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment12789 sqft
Vacant | Modern | Low Floor | Near Metro
- AED950,000Marina Diamond 4, Marina Diamonds, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment221,001 sqft
Marina and Pool View|2 Bedroom flat in Marina Diamond 4.
- AED1,800,000Al Sahab Tower 2, Al Sahab Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment231,534 sqft
Full Marina View | Bright | Natural Sunlight | Spacious
- AED1,480,000Blakely Tower, Park Island, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment231,360 sqft
Marina view | Mid floor | Near to beach
- AED2,199,999Attessa, Marina Promenade, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment231,553 sqft
Best Layout | Marina View | High Floor
- AED950,000Marina Heights Tower, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment121,010 sqft
Exclusive | Large Layout | View Today!
- AED3,000,000Delphine, Marina Promenade, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment341,979 sqft
3BR | Full Marina Views | View Today!
- AED1,800,000Marinascape Avant, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment231,654 sqft
Full Marina View I The Walk I 2 Bed + Maids Room
- AED1,070,000Marina Wharf II, Marina Wharf, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment341,295 sqft
Huge Terrace I 3BR I Bright Unit
- AED1,600,000Marina Pinnacle, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment331,800 sqft
Fully Furnished | Well Maintained |High Floor
- AED1,480,000Iris Blue, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment231,371 sqft
Best Priced |Sea Views|Vacant|High ROI|Exclusive
- AED520,000Marina Diamond 2, Marina Diamonds, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment11590 sqft
Great Investment Opportunity | Priced to Sell
- AED1,050,000Al Majara 1, Al Majara, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment11842 sqft
Motivated Seller| Good ROI | Buy It Now
- AED1,600,000Al Majara 1, Al Majara, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment231,330 sqft
Motivated Seller | Soon To Be Vacant | Good ROI
- AED1,300,000Blakely Tower, Park Island, Dubai Marina, DubaiApartment231,361 sqft
Great Deal|Vacant 2BR|High Quality
Near Dubai Marina
Buying an Apartment in Dubai Marina
Talk about real estate and Dubai doesn’t cross your mind? That is something hard to believe considering the massive investments in the property business made by the Emirates authorities to attract investors and people hoping to find lavish apartments to settle in for good. A luxurious lifestyle combined with easy access to all the amenities you could ever think of, with fine dining to golf courses, parks, kids play areas, lakes and whatnot – you get it all in one place and that is Dubai Marina. This astonishing waterfront development boasts every facility.
Types of Apartments in Dubai Marina
What are the things one looks for while buying a new apartment? It should be spacious, must have a certain number of bedrooms with attached bathrooms and an efficient ventilation system. There must be easy access to central parts of the city, must have a commercial or business hub nearby, dining options, and lastly, it must be a family place. Well, you are going to absolutely love Dubai Marina. Whether you want to buy studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bhk, 3-bed units – or apartments with certain square footage, you name your requirements and you will find exactly what you are hoping for. It is a truly glamorous yet practical living space accommodating the needs of all of its residents.
Sale Price Trends for Apartments in Dubai Marina
Dubai Marina has been a leading destination for people hoping to settle in for good as well as for those taking time off from work. There are thousands of apartments in Dubai Marina starting from AED 478,000 and going all the way up to AED 20,000,000. If you plan on buying a 1-bedroom apartment, the lowest priced flats start from as low as AED 580,000 with upper range being AED 2,250,000. The cost of 2-bedroom apartments starts from AED 1,720,000 while the most expensive ones can be bought for AED 6,183,000. For studios, you need to have a range from AED 478,000 to AED 2,300,000. The surrounding localities like Jumeirah Lake Towers, Jumeirah Beach Residence etc. are all laced with world-class amenities as well.
Lifestyle in Dubai Marina
Boasting some of the tallest and the most in-demand residential buildings, Dubai Marina apartments personify perfection in their true sense. Planned and developed by some of the most popular and admired architects and designers in the world, offering brilliant architecture with a traditional touch, boasting efficiently planned floor plans and neighbourhood facilities and recreational sites, Dubai Marina offers great value for money. Whether you are a nightlife fan or want to spend your leisure time playing golf in a serene environment, Dubai Marina is the right calling.
Reasons for Investing in Dubai Marina
There is no investment wiser than real estate. If you have the means, buy a couple of apartments in Dubai Marina and you won’t have to worry about the return on investment ever in your life again. The value for money offered by the flats here is unparalleled in the world. With the expats ratio over 80% and constantly rising and the continued efforts of the authorities to attract more tourists in the holidays season – evident from the tourist-friendly policies like no visa fee for the dependents under 18 years of age. With 32.8 million people using the UAE airports in the first quarter of this year, the family tourism has skyrocketed in the Emirates and this is exactly the reason why you should have your hands on some of the fabulous Dubai Marina properties.