- Al Reef
Villas for rent in Al Reef
Locations in Al Reef with Villas
- AED95,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla231,832 sqft
- AED140,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla442,858 sqft
Vacant Upgraded 4BR Villa w/ Huge Garden
- AED104,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla342,424 sqft
book now 3beds with pvt garden 104k only
- AED129,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla452,858 sqft
VACANT ! 4BR Double Row w/ Garden 129k
- AED140,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla452,856 sqft
Single Row. Spacious Villa in Al Reef. Hurry
- AED137,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla553,750 sqft
vacant soon 5beds single row corner 137k
- AED88,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla221,832 sqft
VACANT ! 2 Beds w/ Built-in Wardrobes 88k
- AED84,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla211,832 sqft
Impressive ! 2Bedrooms w/ Private Garden 84k Only
- AED85,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla221,832 sqft
Move in now! 2BR Villa w/ Extended Garden
- AED140,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla553,750 sqft
Up for rent 5BR villa w/ Pool and Garden
- AED85,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla221,850 sqft
Good Price! Villa with Parking and Garden
- AED130,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla442,858 sqft
Huge Villa w/ Private Garden and Parking
- AED84,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla21,832 sqft
Will be available Soon!Call us now Hurry!!
- AED90,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla231,832 sqft
Payable up to 3 Cheques!Homey Villa inReef
- AED85,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla231,831 sqft
2 payments! Villa in prime location Big Extended Garden
- AED105,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla342,424 sqft
GREAT OFFER!! 2 Payments!Call Now!Hurry!!!
- AED137,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla563,750 sqft
LANDESCAPE GARDEN | 5BR VILLA 137K!
- AED90,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla231,831 sqft
Payable in 3 Cheques!Call and Inquire Now!
- AED135,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla452,856 sqft
Excellent Location!Nice Price+Great Villa.
- AED135,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla452,858 sqft
Hot Offer 4 BHK Arabian/ Landscaped Garden
- AED87,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla232,859 sqft
Amazing SingleRow 2 BHK In Arabian Type.
- AED102,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla342,424 sqft
GET THE BEST 3BR VILLA FOR ONLY 102K!!!!
- AED138,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla563,750 sqft
Best price! Single Row 5BR Villa ready to move in
- AED100,000YearlyAl Reef Villas, Al Reef, Abu DhabiVilla342,424 sqft
Very Nice Garden 3BR Mediterranean Villa
Near Al Reef
Why Rent a Villa in Al Reef?
Within the Abu Dhabi property market, Al Reef is a new housing community developed on 1,000,000 square meters of land. The Al Reef community has been planned to accommodate nearly 16,000 residents who may eventually choose to live in the many planned apartments and houses. This housing community is strategically located near the pristine Al Raha Beach. Other communities neighboring Al Reef include Khalifa City, Masdar City, Al Shamama and Yas Island. Likewise, Al Reef lies in the heart of these newly-built communities situated on the peripheries of Abu Dhabi. Accordingly, this nascent suburb is growing fast, as many residents are moving here.
Types of Villas in Al Reef
Al Reef is a large suburb, which means that there are several choices in terms of real estate. Therefore, the basic Al Reef villas for rent will come with 2-bedroom and 3-bathroom options. These small, yet practical villas for rent in Al Reef are based on over 1,800 sq. ft. On the extreme end of size and luxury are villas that have swimming pools, and come with 5-bedrooms and 6 or more bathrooms, which is plenty of space for large and growing families. What’s more, there are plenty of other villas for rent in Al Reef that are neither too large nor too small but fall into the mid-size category.
Rent Price Trends for Villas in Al Reef
The large, high-end, luxurious villas for rent in Al Reef will go for AED 200,000 or more. However, most high-end villas in Al Reef have been expertly renovated with expensive tiles, fancy kitchens, dining-decks, integrated barbeque grills, and more. These homes also come with a dedicated study and playrooms. Thus, with the upscale property in Al Reef, you certainly get more than what you pay for in rent. Moving on, while the most budget-friendly rental price in Al Reef comes to about AED 85,000 or less. The smallest Villas for rent offer 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, with a terrace that you can use to enjoy beautiful sunrises or sunsets. The terrace can also be used to hold a BBQ cookout. Thus, renting in Al Reef is not only affordable, but you get to live in a community that is expertly maintained. Amenities such as waste disposal services, backup electricity, unlimited parking spaces and centrally air-conditioned homes are standard amenities for those who have purchased or rented Property in Al Reef.
Highlights of Al Reef
Al Reef in itself is a suburb that has a decent selection of schools, restaurants, hospitals and clinics. Moreover, Al Reef is the perfect location for those working at Abu Dhabi airport, as it is only a short drive away. Furthermore, those commuting to Dubai or Abu Dhabi will find quick access to highways E12 and E10. Another exciting factor that has catalyzed the development of properties in Al Reef is its close proximity to neighboring vicinities of Masdar City, Khalifa City and Yas Island.