- Eastern Road
Villas for rent in Eastern Road
- AED210,000YearlyKhalifa Park, Eastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla342,193 sqft
- AED220,000YearlyKhalifa Park, Eastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla424,200 sqft
Beautiful and Spacious 4BR Villa Available in Khalifa Park
- AED260,000YearlyEastern Mangroves Complex, Eastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla454,500 sqft
Modern Finishes 4 BR Villa w/ Maid Room!
- AED260,000YearlyEastern Mangroves Complex, Eastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla454,000 sqft
Stunning 4 Bedroom Villa Available Now!
- AED350,000YearlyEastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla454,210 sqft
Exceptional 4BR Villa with Pool in Mangrove One
- AED270,000YearlyEastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla444,210 sqft
Vacant Stylish 4BR Villa with Maids Room
- AED190,000YearlyEastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla55,500 sqft
Well maintained & High quality 5BR+M in Khalifa Park with Facilities
- AED260,000YearlyEastern Mangroves Complex, Eastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla453,900 sqft
MODERN KITCHEN APPLIANCES IN COMPOUND!
- AED230,000YearlyKhalifa Park, Eastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla574,500 sqft
BRAND NEW! 5 Bedrooms+M Villa In Khalifa Park +C. Parking
- AED340,000YearlyEastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla456,617 sqft
Modern and Prestigious 4BR Villa with Private Pool for Rent
- AED280,000YearlyEastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla446,617 sqft
Modern 4BR Villa with Private Garden Available for Rent
- AED240,000YearlyEastern Mangroves Complex, Eastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla454,467 sqft
Modern 4BR Villa with Kitchen Appliances
- AED200,000YearlyKhalifa Park, Eastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla563,000 sqft
5 BR All Masters Villa+M w/ full facilities in Khalifa Park
- AED270,000YearlyEastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla455,800 sqft
Modern and Spacious Villa| Mangrove One!
- AED280,000YearlyEastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla445,747 sqft
Exclusive villa available - Mangrove One
- AED340,000YearlyEastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla444,000 sqft
Villa with a pool| Near Brighton College
- AED390,000YearlyEastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla444,200 sqft
Well maintained large villa with a pool!
- AED390,000YearlyEastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla466,620 sqft
Large Contemporary Four Bed Family Villa
- AED280,000YearlyEastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla464,470 sqft
Western Designed I Fully fitted I Khalifa
- AED260,000YearlyEastern Mangroves Complex, Eastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla443,600 sqft
4 bedroom dream home!
- AED220,000YearlyKhalifa Park, Eastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla454,530 sqft
Luxury designed 4 BR in Bloom Gardens !
- AED190,000YearlyKhalifa Park, Eastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla54,200 sqft
Deluxe 5 Bed Villa! Perfectly Located in Khalifa Park Area
- AED280,000YearlyKhalifa Park, Eastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla54,350 sqft
Extravagant Villa! 5 Master Bed in Khalifa Park Area
- AED230,000YearlyKhalifa Park, Eastern Road, Abu DhabiVilla563,800 sqft
Marvelous 5 Master Bed Villa with Driver Room! Khalifa Park Area
Why Rent a Villa on Eastern Road?
Eastern Road, more widely known as Al Salam Street, is a thoroughfare serving the city of Abu Dhabi. It begins from the arch of Sheikh Zayed Bridge and continues its way curving around Ministries Complex, Mangrove National Park and rest of the Eastern Mangrove developments. The street also connects the properties with the amenities across Zone 1 of the Island.
Types of Villas in Eastern Road
Situated on the mesmerizing stretch of the thriving Eastern Mangrove coast, the lavish and elegant developments of Eastern Road feature various residential properties such as deluxe villas. Properties for rent on Eastern Road are a significant part of this locality’s vision to expand its cultural and tourism market. Most of the Eastern Mangrove projects are developed by Tourism Development & Investment Company (TDIC) that mainly caters to the real estates in Abu Dhabi to meet the high demand of renting by expats. One such project that features villas on Eastern Road is the Eastern Mangrove Complex. These state-of-the-art villas are set in a close-knit community, situated right next to each other. There are over a hundred 3 and 4-bedroom villas in this exclusive development. They are designed with hints of European architecture. The colour scheme follows neutral shades of grey and ivory. Further developments featuring villas on Eastern Road are Al Dhabi Residence Complex, Six Villas Compound and Bloom Gardens. The latter comprises Italian/Tuscan architecture and Andalusian-styled houses with a broad range of layouts. These villas for rent include semi-detached, quadplex and pentaplex units that accommodate 3 to 5 bedrooms.
Rent Price Trends of Villas in Eastern Road
For those looking for villas that are located close to nature, residential units on Eastern Road can be a great choice. The average rent of 4-bedroom villas in Eastern Road is AED 270,000 per year. One of the most popular projects featuring 4-bedroom units is Khalifa Park. 5-bedroom villas on Eastern Road can be rented anywhere between AED 190,000 and AED 320,000.
Lifestyle in Eastern Road
The biggest attraction for the occupants of Eastern Road villas lies adjacent to them. They can visit the Mangrove National Park which is a dense concentration of mangrove trees and is home to various birds. One can also opt for kayaking through the water channels. If one wants to catch up with friends at a place that offers a unique dining experience, they can visit Café Blanc and enjoy delectable Lebanese desserts and cocktails. Those who love fishing can visit the Eastern Mangrove Fishing Spot. There are also thrilling water activities meant for little ones: residents can take their children to Murjan Splash Park. Between the Mussafah and Maqtaa bridges, you’ll find The Souk at Qaryat Al Beri which is an ideal spot for shopping and international dining.
Reasons for Renting on Eastern Road
The stretch that starts from Sheikh Zayed Bridge and ends at Hazza Bin Zayed Street intersection consists of many prestigious properties on Eastern Road. It is one of the most sought-after addresses for leisure and accommodation in Abu Dhabi. Also, the presence of various government bodies, consulates and embassies in this area enhances the prominence of Eastern Road villas for rent. Al Mushrif Palace, in the neighbourhood of Al Mushrif, is another prestigious landmark. Educational institutes like Chestertons International, The Laurel Nursery, Al Mashael School and Al Taawan Primary School are all located nearby. The presence of a therapy institute called Stars for Special Abilities and Early Intervention Centre just across Eastern Mangroves Park also adds value to the locality.