- Al Raha Gardens
Villas for rent in Al Raha Gardens
Locations in Al Raha Gardens with Villas
- AED185,000YearlyYasmina, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla443,130 sqft
- AED140,000YearlyQattouf Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla353,900 sqft
NEXT TO THE GATE, PARK SINGLE ROW UNIT
- AED145,000YearlySidra Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla453,200 sqft
Huge Layout 4BR Villa 145k only. . . .
- AED145,000YearlyKhannour Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla453,950 sqft
Beautiful 4BR apt with Garden. . . . .
- AED170,000YearlyQattouf Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla464,500 sqft
WITH PRIVATE POOL VILLA TYPE 5, LUXURY!
- AED175,000YearlyAl Tharwaniyah Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla454,300 sqft
Spacious 4 Bedroom villa Type S in Raha
- AED140,000YearlyQattouf Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla453,200 sqft
4 BEDROOMS TOWNHOUSE WITH 3 FLOORS
- AED170,000YearlySamra Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla454,000 sqft
Complex Villa in alsamra compound 4 BR with Maid room.
- AED190,000YearlyHemaim Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla454,150 sqft
Swimming pool|Immaculate condition villa
- AED180,000YearlyHemaim Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla453,132 sqft
Villa for rent|Family friendly community
- AED150,000YearlyAl Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla443,249 sqft
Cozy 4-Bedroom Townhouse Available for Rent in Al Raha Gardens
- AED155,000YearlyHemaim Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla343,147 sqft
Modern Design 3BR Villa in Al Raha Gardens
- Be the first to knowGet notifications and be the first to know when new villas are listed!Notify me
- AED155,000YearlySamra Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla452,800 sqft
Large 4BR+Maids Room Villa in Raha Garden
- AED150,000YearlyHemaim Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla343,563 sqft
Vacant! Stylish 3BR Villa w/ private garden - Al Raha Gardens
- AED175,000YearlyAl Tharwaniyah Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla454,306 sqft
Vacant Now 4 BR Villa with Maid + Garden
- AED200,000YearlyYasmina, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla563,500 sqft
Large 5 B/r Villa With Private Swimming Pool!
- AED190,000YearlyAl Tharwaniyah Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla443,950 sqft
Beautiful Family Home with Private Pool
- AED135,000YearlyAl Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla343,105 sqft
LARGE 3BED 3 FLOORS, LUXURY COMMUNITY WITH GARDEN!!
- AED155,000YearlySamra Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla452,600 sqft
Nice and Spacious 4BR Villa at RahaGardens
- AED175,000YearlyQattouf Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla454,400 sqft
real price! 4beds + study private garden
- AED170,000YearlySamra Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla444,392 sqft
Huge Layout 4BR Villa w/ Pool and Garden
- AED175,000YearlySidra Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla444,306 sqft
Big Layout 5BR Villa with Private Garden
- AED250,000YearlyAl Ward, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla565,167 sqft
Vacant and Huge 5BR Villa w/ Garden + Pool
- AED250,000YearlyAl Tharwaniyah Community, Al Raha Gardens, Abu DhabiVilla566,217 sqft
5BR + 1 study room Villa for rent in Al Raha Gardens
Near Al Raha Gardens
Why Rent a Villa in Al Raha Gardens?
Keenly situated on the E10 freeway, amongst several revolutionary Abu Dhabi real estate developments, sits Al Raha Garden, in-between Al Raha Beach and Khalifa City A. The very first development made to be offered to UAE nationals for ownership, Al Raha Gardens is a calm and heavily landscaped lush retreat built on 665,000 sq. m. of land. It includes two schools, a kindergarten, and community retail and dining outlets developed by Aldar properties. The project was completed in 2009 with a 95% occupancy rate, where the houses are built in a traditional design consisting of eleven sub-communities, i.e. Al Ward, Lehwieh, Muzera, Yasmina, Hemaime, Al Mariyah, Kahnnour, Sidra, Qattouf, Samra and Al Tharwaniyah. With the thought of catering to local and expat families alike, villas for rent in Al Raha Gardens come with separate rooms and kitchen facilities for maids and drivers. All homes have balconies and some even come with wide terraces and parking spaces. The community is made to tailor to all day-to-day necessities with a blend of restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies and dry-cleaning services to name a few.
Types of Villas in Al Raha Gardens
Native to the Arab culture, the houses in the community of Al Raha Gardens are built in a traditional manner and carry within them every modern-day convenience and décor. The houses range from spacious 3-bedroom townhouses to grandiose 5-bedroom villas for rent in Al Raha Gardens with round the clock security, on-call maintenance and community centers. The experience of living in any of the homes is nothing short of magic. Picture relaxing as you sip on your evening coffee in one of the spacious terraces looking out to an opulent landscape, with even glimpses of nearby islands.
Rent Price Trends for Villas in Al Raha Gardens
Al Raha Garden properties don’t carry with them as hefty a price tag as one would expect, given the general locale and its pivotal positioning along a string of various other impressive communities that surround it. The rent of 3-bedroom villas in Al Raha Gardens goes for as low as AED 135,000. You should expect to pay around AED 175,000 for 4-bedroom villas, while 5-bedroom villas for rent in Al Raha Gardens cost AED 225,000.
Lifestyle in Al Raha Gardens
The residents of Al Raha Gardens don’t have to commute too far for their general needs as the community offers all the amenities necessary like mosques, schools, nursery, health clinics, swimming pools, clubhouses, community centers, playgrounds, various baqalas and pharmacies. One can enjoy a hot brew at the Circle Café in Al Raha garden, or walk a few steps and enjoy a fortuitous meal at the La Brioche Café. This is a pet-friendly community, with Cloud 9 Pet Hotel and Care at just a 5-minute drive. If you wish to treat yourself for a change, you can head out to the Anahata Wellness Spa, which too is at a close proximity to the Al Raha Gardens villas for rent. Residents can even catch some savory delights on their way back home from work at Ibsais Sweets, located within the enclosure of the community.
Reasons for Renting in Al Raha Gardens
With its prime location along E10 freeway situated in a chic neighborhood surrounded by other high-end and very much in-demand communities, it is a much sought-after real estate region native to Abu Dhabi. With rents and purchase costs skyrocketing every month, especially with the 2020 Olympics just around the corner, this is the ideal time to be renting properties here so that you can avoid bigger costs later.