With Valentine’s Day approaching soon, it’s time to start planning the ultimate evening out for your loved one and yourself! If you are confused about the best places to visit to impress your significant other, don’t worry, MyBayut has your back. We’ve rounded up the best things to do on this special day, from the free, the affordable, the quirky and the luxurious. Whether it’s a special dinner you’re after or a cute couple’s activity to do together, here are the best ideas to celebrate Valentine’s Day in Dubai 2020!
THINGS TO DO ON VALENTINE’S DAY IN DUBAI 2020
Take a look below at the dinner packages, events and activities happening for Dubai Valentine’s Day 2020.
Take your loved one to a romantic dinner at Fogo De Chao
Treat the special someone in your life to an elegant dinner at Fogo De Chao, at Central Park Towers in the trendy neighbourhood of DIFC. This restaurant is best known for keeping alive the Southern Brazilian grilling technique of churrasco, serving up mouth-watering cuts of meat.
Fogo De Chao ticks all the boxes when it comes to fine cuisine, sophisticated ambience and fabulous views of Burj Khalifa. With a delicious dinner for two and a bottle of grape included in the dinner package, Fogo De Chao gives you the chance to do Valentine’s Day dinners in Dubai 2020 right.
- Dates and Timings: 13 – 15 February (07:00 pm onwards)
- Location: Central Park Towers, DIFC
- Price: AED 599 (Dinner for two and a bottle of grape)
- Contact: 04-343-8867
Enjoy a sumptuous dinner at Marina Social by Jason Atherton
Pull out all the stops with this Valentine’s Day dinner in Dubai at an award-winning restaurant in Dubai Marina! Marina Social by Michelin-starred chef Jason Atherton is offering an exquisite five-course menu for the special day. Dine on succulent oysters, crab linguini, tender Beef Wellington, which will satisfy the most discerning of palates. Finish off the amazing meal with a delectable Pink Lady Apple Tart Tatin, which is sure to win your loved one’s heart over! With gorgeous views of the marina, it’s the perfect setting for a romantic evening.
- Dates and Timings: 14 February (07:00 pm – 10:00 pm)
- Location: Intercontinental Dubai Marina, King Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Street
- Price: AED 895 (Dinner for two with a glass of bubbly)
- Contact: 04-446-6664
Enjoy unlimited beverages at Cavalli Club Dubai
Party it up for Valentine’s Day in Dubai in 2020 at one of the hottest nightlife venues in the city. Whether you’re single and ready to mingle, or in a committed relationship, eat, drink and dance the night away at the sleek Cavalli Club, one of the best nightclubs in Dubai. For Valentine’s Day 2020, Cavalli Club’s Friday Roman Night will be inspired by Venus, with themed decorations and a welcoming Love Potion cocktail drink! Take in the stunning performances while you dine on a special menu and enjoy unlimited drinks at the Cavalli Restaurant.
- Dates and Timings: 14 February (08:30 pm – 04:00 am)
- Location: The Fairmont Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road
- Price: AED 395 per person
- Contact: 04-332-9260
Spend an evening of love and laughter at Courtyard Playhouse
Looking for a quirky activity to do with your partner this Valentine’s Day in Dubai? Head down to Courtyard Playhouse in Al Quoz for a fun and romantic night at the theatre. The improv performers will have you chuckling as they enact scenes based on suggestions from the audience, as part of their Valentine’s Day special in Dubai!
- Dates and Timings: 12 & 13 February (08:00 pm – 10:00 pm)
- Location: Courtyard Playhouse, Al Quoz 1
- Contact: 050-986-1760
Attend a special couple’s baking class at Brothaus Bakery
This Valentine’s Day in Dubai, celebrate the special occasion by attending a couple’s baking class at the cute and homely German bakery, Brothaus! Spend a romantic evening learning how to make teddy bear cake pops in various themed designs. And this Valentine’s Day activity is not just for couples, singles wanting to make delicious cake pops are welcome, too.
- Dates and Timings: 14 February (11:00 am – 01:00 pm)
- Location: Brothaus Bakery, Steigenberger Hotel, Business Bay
- Price: AED 225 per person, AED 300 per couple
- Contact: 04-369-0000
Stroll about the colourful Dubai Miracle Garden
If you’re not interested in the nightlife, then head to the blooming Dubai Miracle Garden for a relaxing stroll with your loved one! Admire the vibrant flowers in their unique formations and pretty archways. Click some Insta-worthy pictures and enjoy each other’s company at one of the best places to visit on Valentine’s Day in Dubai. It’s also one of the best places for a photoshoot in Dubai, if you’re looking to create some beautiful memories and have professional photographs taken.
- Location: Al Barsha South Third, Dubailand
- Price: AED 55 per person (Adult), AED 40 (Kids)
- Contact: 04 422 8902
Surprise them with a Beautiful Gift
Sometimes the simplest gifts are the most meaningful. Add some surprise to your romance by sending them a flower bouquet or a box of their favourite chocolates! There are plenty of Valentine’s Day gift delivery services in Dubai, like Joi or Ferns N Petals. Or you could send your significant other a bouquet of beautiful roses using online flower delivery services in Dubai. Alternatively, sweeten up the surprise with some delicious cupcakes from Sugarholic.
Dine under the stars at Queen Elizabeth 2
Make your Dubai Valentine’s Day 2020 special with a magical evening spent under the stars aboard QE2, while being serenaded by Italian opera. Celebrate your love with a three-course meal and beverages while the melodic duo of Antonio Perez Iranzi and Fiona Tanner Baldwin wow the crowd with their captivating performances!
- Dates and Timings: 14 February (08:00 pm – 11:00 pm)
- Location: Mina Rashid
- Price: AED 395 – AED 595 per person
- Contact: 04-526-8888
Feast on a special set menu at Bluewaters Island
Head to the trendy hotspot of Bluewaters Island for a romantic evening with your loved one at Ketch Up! Soak in the mesmerising views of the Arabian Gulf and JBR, while you indulge in oysters, tempura tiger prawns and tender beef medallions. For AED 690 per couple, you can enjoy a delicious four-course set menu along with a bottle of bubbly. But if you’re planning to celebrate as a group this Valentine’s Day in Dubai 2020, you can avail Ketch Up’s special offer of AED 1,200 for a group of four or AED 1,500 for a group of five!
- Dates and Timings: 14 February (06:00 pm – 11:30 pm)
- Location: Ketch Up, Bluewaters Island
- Price: AED 690 per couple, AED 1,200 (group of four) or AED 1,500 (group of five)
- Contact: 04 399-9404
Catch the Columbian pop star Maluma live at Coca Cola Arena
If flowers and chocolates are too conventional for you, catch the Grammy-winning Latin singer-songwriter Maluma at the Coca Cola Arena in one of the top Valentine’s Day events in Dubai 2020! Heading to Dubai as part of his 11:11 World Tour, to promote his fourth album. Maluma is known for his reggaeton and urban pop singles, as well as collaborations with Shakira, Ricky Martin, Madonna and Thalia. Fans can expect to hear favourites like El Perdedor and Corazon along with new singles like HP and No Se Me Quita.
- Dates and Timings: 14 February (08:00 pm onwards)
- Location: Coca Cola Arena, City Walk
- Price: AED 295 – AED 895 per person
- Contact: 800-223-388
Celebrate your love with Latin American cuisine at Pier 7
Inspired by the lush surroundings of the Amazonian jungle, Mama Zonia is the perfect setting for Valentine’s Day dinner in Dubai 2020. Boasting fantastic views of the marina and unique decor, Mama Zonia is offering an exciting three-course menu along with a welcome drink for couples.
- Dates and Timings: 14 February (07:30 pm – 11:00 pm)
- Location: Mama Zonia, Level 2, Pier 7, Dubai Marina
- Price: AED 499 per couple
- Contact: 04-526-0082
Take in spectacular views of the skyline at Firefly Lounge
Looking for more Valentine’s Day special offers in Dubai 2020? Located on the seventh floor of the swanky Habtoor Palace, Firefly Lounge is having a special deal for your own alfresco private cabana with breathtaking views of the area. Lounge with your loved one and enjoy oyster and fruit platters, shisha and two glasses of bubbly!
- Dates and Timings: 13 – 15 February (08:00 am – 11:00 pm)
- Location: Firefly Lounge, Al Habtoor Palace
- Price: AED 290 per person
- Contact: 04-435-5577
Have a romantic dinner against the backdrop of Burj Al Arab
If you’re on the hunt for romantic restaurants in Dubai, you can’t go wrong with folly by Nick & Scott, which is located in the sumptuous Madinat Jumeirah. Dine alfresco with their Valentine’s Day packages in Dubai, which consists of an elegant set menu with champagne, oysters, signature dishes and delectable desserts.
- Dates and Timings: 14 February (07:00 pm – 11:00 pm)
- Location: folly by Nick & Scott, Madinat Jumeirah
- Price: AED 400 per person (incl. soft drinks), AED 625 per person (incl. wine pairing)
- Contact: 04-430-8535
Indulge in a stylish brunch at Habtoor Palace Dubai
Other Valentine’s Day offers in Dubai to watch out for include this classy brunch that will be taking place at the Habtoor Palace at their BQ French Kitchen and Bar. Taking inspiration from the Diner En Blanc concept, guests are encouraged to dress in white and tuck into an amazing meal in a chic setting. Rose, mocktails and cocktails are included in the package, and diners will have the chance to win some stunning pearl jewellery!
- Dates and Timings: 14 February, 12:00 pm – 04:00 pm
- Location: BQ French Kitchen and Bar, Habtoor Palace
- Price: AED 350 per person
- Contact: 04-435-5577
Go all out with a beachside experience at The Ritz-Carlton Dubai
Looking to go all out this Valentine’s Day in Dubai? Wow your loved one with an uber-luxurious beachside dinner with a sumptuous five-course set menu and a bottle of rose bubbly, as you are served by a private butler! If you’re looking to pamper yourself, you can also opt for their indulgent package which includes pick-and-drop service and a heavenly 60-minute couple’s massage, followed by an exquisite dinner, making it the best place for Valentine’s Day in Dubai.
- Dates and Timings: 13 & 14 February, 06:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Location: The Ritz-Carlton Dubai, Al Mamsha Street
- Price: AED 2,800 per couple (beachside dining with five-course menu and butler), AED 3,995 per couple (pick-and-drop, couple’s massage, private steam room, beachside dining with five-course menu and butler)
- Contact: 04-318-6150
OTHER THINGS TO DO FOR VALENTINE’S DAY IN DUBAI 2020
Check out some of the other Valentine’s Day events and offers not to miss out on!
Bollyboom Valentine’s 2020 with Sanam and Sanah Moidutty at Bollywood Parks
- Date and Timing: Friday, 14 February (06:00 pm onwards)
- Location: Bollywood Parks, Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Price: AED 99 per person onwards
- Contact: 800 2629464
Special Valentine’s Day Brunch at Atlantis the Palm
- Date and Timing: Friday, 14 February (12:30 pm – 04:00 pm)
- Location: Saffron Brunch, Atlantis the Palm
- Price: AED 535 per person (including selected beverages) (21 years and above only)
- Contact: 04-426-2000
Valentine’s Day Package at Azure Beach
- Date: Friday, 14 February
- Location: Azure Beach, Rixos Premium, JBR
- Price: AED 1,450 per couple (other packages also available)
- Contact: 04-342-1924 / 052-777-9472
Valentine’s Dinner under the stars at Sonara Camp
- Date and Timing: Various dates and timings available
- Location: Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, Al Ain Road, Margham Gate
- Price: AED 860 per person (adults), AED 380 per person (kids)
- Contact: 050-336-7909
Tropical Brunch Valentine’s Edition at Zero Gravity
- Date and Timing: Friday, 14 February (01:00 pm – 05:00 pm) (pool and beach access from 10:00 am onwards)
- Location: Zero Gravity, Dubai Marina
- Price: AED 295 per person (ladies), AED 345 per person (men), AED 595 per couple
- Contact: 04-399-0009
And that brings an end to MyBayut’s round-up of events, dinners and activities in Dubai for 2020 happening on this special day! We hope this list of Valentine’s Day ideas in Dubai will help you create the perfect celebration for your significant other. Make the occasion even more special by opting for one of the Valentine’s Day staycations in Dubai or jetting off to exotic destinations with Valentine’s Day holiday packages by Emirates Holiday and other tour operators.
Alternatively, you could book a table at one of Dubai’s most romantic restaurants, which offer a dreamy atmosphere and fine food! The underwater restaurants in Dubai are also a great way to express your love with jaw-dropping views and excellent cuisine. Or if you’re a couple that likes to unwind together, here are some of the best deals for couple’s massages in Dubai, for a pampering experience like no other.
Subscribe to the MyBayut newsletter to stay updated on the best dinner offers, activities and packages in Dubai!