Sir Bani Yas Island is a bird sanctuary as well as a wildlife reserve which is why people come from far and wide to visit it. Thanks to the hotels in Sir Bani Yas Island, accommodation never becomes an issue and people get to explore this unique island in the best possible way. Today, we bring you a list of Sir Bani Yas Island hotels that offer plenty of amenities so visitors can comfortably explore this island reserve.
Hotels in Sir Bani Yas Island
Sir Bani Yas Island is known for its luxurious hotels. Whether it’s a relaxing holiday or a tryst with nature that you are after, these hotels in Sir Bani Yas Island are perfect for staycations, vacations and weekend getaways in Abu Dhabi.
Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara
Located on the natural reserve of Sir Bani Yas Island, Desert Islands Resort & Spa has an Emirati splendour that draws you in. This luxury Abu Dhabi hotel offers an extensive range of lavish rooms, suites and villas that blend upscale amenities with rich Arabian touches. Equipped with floor-to-ceiling windows and a balcony, these rooms offer awe-inspiring views of the garden and the Arabian Gulf. You can even enjoy surfing the internet using the complimentary Wi-Fi there. The rooms are divided into different categories based on their size, price and features.
- Deluxe Sea View Room is spread over 52 sq. m. and has a private balcony. It has the capacity to accommodate two adults and one child.
- Deluxe Garden Room has a private garden terrace and is just a few steps away from the resort pool.
- Premier Sea View Room allows the same number of people and offers a view of the sea.
- Anantara Suite is spread over 80 sq. m. and has a separate living room, terrace and a private balcony.
- Desert Island Resort & Spa also has 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom pool villas that range between 120 sq. m. to 200 sq. m. and allows four adults with two children.
Things to do near Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara
- Guests can explore hilltops near the coastal area and find ancient ruins there.
- They can also visit picturesque lakes and admire this wildlife sanctuary in Abu Dhabi while staying in this luxurious hotel.
- Nature-inspired activities, such as mountain biking, hiking, falconry, archery, cruising, sailing, kayaking or wildlife drives are also a part of the visitor experience there.
Besides these exciting activities, there is a lot more you can do while staying at this hotel. You can take riding lessons from the Sir Bani Yas Stables equestrian facility and you can also take a tour to a popular archaeological site to learn the history of an early Christian monastery. There is also a water sports centre at the resort where you can indulge in watersports.
- Location: Al Ruwais, Da‘sah, Sir Bani Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
Average Price: Prices: AED 800 onwards for two adults, AED 3000 onwards for two adults and one child aged under eight years per night
- Contact: +971-2-801-5400
Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al Sahel Villa Resort
In the heart of the Arabian Wildlife Park lies a luxury hideaway in Abu Dhabi – Al Sahel Villa Resort where you can enjoy the lush landscape and lounge beside the swimming pool overlooking the sea. With villas that range between 64 sq. m. to 333 sq. m., guests can also enjoy the private plunge pool set beneath a thatched roof. These one and two-bedroom pool villas in this Bani Yas Island resort vary from each other in terms of their amenities.
- The one-bedroom villa has an outdoor terrace, a standalone tub and a rain shower with the capacity to accommodate two adults.
- The one-bedroom pool villa comes with a terrace. It can accommodate up to two adults and one child.
- The two-bedroom villa has a living and dining room and the capacity to house up to four adults and two children.
Things to do at Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al Sahel Villa Resort
- Guests can dine at the resort’s signature restaurant, Savannah Grill, a luxurious safari lodge that offers a variety of western and African specialities.
- There are plenty of wildlife drives and watersports activities that they can enjoy while staying at the resort.
- The resort’s sister properties, Al Yamm Villa Resort and Desert Island Resort & Spa offer these facilities and those living in Al Sahel resort can easily avail them.
- If you want to see free-roaming wildlife, you can experience that while staying in this resort. There are flocks of flamingos and cheetahs in the wildlife sanctuary of the island that you can find gracing the mangrove lagoon or moving with other birds or animals.
- There is also a spa at the resort that can offer you relaxing treatments.
Every Thursday night, the braai is fired up in a bid to make succulent barbecue dishes under the stars. If you feel like wandering through the lush savannah, Al Sahel lets you do that too. You can also enjoy a cup of Arabian coffee or sip on a cup of Earl Grey with an assortment of traditional macaroons, sandwiches, African sweets or freshly baked scones.
- Location: Savannah Road, Sir Bani Yas Island, 12452 Da’sah, Abu Dhabi
- Average Prices: AED 1200 upwards for two adults, AED 3500 upwards for two adults and a child aged under eight for a night
- Contact: +971-2-801-4300
Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al Yamm Villa Resort
Inspired by traditional Arab fishing and pearl diving villages, Al Yamm Resort is a villa sanctuary in Abu Dhabi that features one and two-bedroom villas in a private setting. Sustainably built, these 30 Al Yamm villas are equipped with a private plunge pool that complements the island’s ecosystem and offers beautiful views of the lagoon. These villas are reminiscent of the dwellings of Bedouins in the old times and are designed according to the island’s geographic traits. Each of them offers complimentary Wi-Fi access.
- One-bedroom villa in Al Yamm Resort is spread over 68 sq. m. and can accommodate up to two adults, offering them an outdoor terrace living.
- One bedroom beach villa offers a beachfront setting and can house two adults.
- One bedroom pool villa stretches across 96 sq. m. and has a plunge pool. It can accommodate two adults and two children.
- Two bedroom pool villa extends over 229 sq. m. and can house four adults and two children.
Restaurants in Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al Yamm Villa Resort
Considered one of the top hotels in Sir Bani Yas Island, Al Yamm Villa Resort has various restaurants where you can enjoy the best international fare.
- At Olio Restaurant & Lounge, you can try Italian food while at Amwaj, you can relish fresh seafood in a rustic beach setting.
- For casual breakfast, The Palm and In-Villa Dining are the best.
There is also a ballroom and a conference hall there that you can book for personal and corporate events. For those who fancy a beach wedding, there is a Conference Centre Beach where they can see their dream turning into reality! It can accommodate up to 1,000 guests.
- Location: Sir Bani Yas Island, 12452 Da’sah, Abu Dhabi
- Prices: AED 800 upwards for two adults, AED 4000 upwards for two adults
and a child aged under eight for a night
- Contact: +971-2-801-4200
Frequently Asked Questions about the luxurious hotels in and near Sir Bani Yas Island:
What are the hotels near Sir Bani Yas Island?
Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort, Western Hotel Ghayathi and Dhafra Beach Hotel are located near Sir Bani Yas Island.
What is the average price of hotels near Sir Bani Yas Island?
The price starts from AED 1,800 onwards.
What are the best hotels in Abu Dhabi?
The Abu Dhabi Edition, Rosewood Abu Dhabi, Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi, Emirates Palace and Bab Al Qasr are among the top hotels in Abu Dhabi.
And that wraps our guide to the best hotels in Sir Bani Yas Island. If you are looking for more hotels where you can stay for some time in a laid-back environment, these new hotels in Abu Dhabi might be just what you are looking for. And since Abu Dhabi is not short of hotels in any way, you can find many hotels there, including the lodges near Abu Dhabi airport. And if you are not a fan of hotels, you could look at some of the serviced hotel apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi.