- Dentacare Centre
- Sno Dental Clinics
- Vision Dental Clinic
- British Dental Clinic
- Haddad Medical & Dental Centre
- Smilerite Dental Care
- Marigold Dental And Orthodontic Clinic
- Thomas Dental Clinic
- Hikma Medical Center
- Nova Dent Dental Center
- American Dental Center
- Lilac Medical Centre
A beautiful smile gives us confidence and influences our social interactions. For a healthy smile, it is very important to take oral health seriously. Maintaining dental health is not only limited to brushing twice a day. You also need to incorporate a healthy diet and go for regular dental checkups. You can visit one of the best dental clinics in Abu Dhabi to ensure your dental health is also looked after.
List of dental clinics in Abu Dhabi
Are you struggling with a toothache? A periodontist (specialist in gum diseases) or an endodontist (those who treat issues related to a tooth’s nerve) can help you identify the problem and manage the pain. Do you find yourself smiling less often because of the appearance of your teeth? A prosthodontist dealing with cosmetic dentistry can change that. “Creating beautiful smiles” is almost every dentist’s motto. But how can you identify the top dental hospitals in Abu Dhabi that suit your dental care needs the best? To help you select the right dentist, we have compiled a list of the best dental clinics in Abu Dhabi city.
This clinic has built quite a reputation for a quick and efficient management of dental health issues. Whether it is a root canal service or a laser dentistry treatment, the dentists walk the patients through every step before performing any procedure.
One of the well-known dental clinics in Hamdan Street Abu Dhabi, Dentacare is associated with most major health insurances that cover dental treatments. A few other services offered here include veneers, dental implants, ceramic bridges, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, digital dental imaging, etc. This is close to tenants living in rental flats on Hamdan Street and Al Muroor.
- Opening hours: 09:00 am – 01:00 pm and 05:00 pm – 09:00 pm (Hamdan branch) | 10:00 am – 08:00 pm (Muroor branch) from Saturday to Thursday; Closed on Fridays
- Location: # 1801, 18th Floor, Bin Moosa Tower, Opp. Liwa Centre, Hamdan Street, Abu Dhabi |Office 9, P2 Floor Al Murjan Tower, Al Dhafeer Street (31 street), Spinneys Building, Muroor, Abu Dhabi
- Contact: +971-2-627-0527 (Hamdan) | +971-2-443-2525 (Muroor)
Sno Dental Clinics
Taking the Scandinavian approach to aesthetics and functionality, Sno has a centralised chloride-free cleaning system that ensures optimum hygiene. With a focus on holistic yet minimally invasive treatments, Sno Dental Clinics in Abu Dhabi guarantees pain and risk-free treatments with complete transparency. But this is not the only thing they are known for – their clinics are equipped with top-of-the-range equipment and latest 3D X-ray technologies.
For aesthetic dentistry, they use modern methods of dental alignment such as Invisalign™, Inman Aligners and Clear Aligners, all supervised by leading specialists. For teeth whitening, they offer the Philips Zoom treatment which involves LED light-accelerated technology. Sno Dental Clinics accept Thiqa and Daman insurance plans.
- Opening hours: 10:00 am – 08:00 pm (Saturday to Thursday); Closed on Fridays
- Location: 1st Floor, Yas Mall, Abu Dhabi | Delma Street, Al Nahyan Camp, Villa 4, Plaza 30, Abu Dhabi
- Contact: 800-336-8478
Vision Dental Clinic
Located in the heart of the emirate, Vision Dental Clinic offers a wide range of services including Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Consultation, Scaling, Root Canal Treatment, Polishing, Teeth Restoration, Implants, Oral Surgery and Braces (Orthodontics). The team of experts at the clinic have access to the latest technology and machinery to serve patients and obtain excellent results.
Moreover, Vision Dental Clinic offers medical education programs to raise awareness about dental health. Through symposiums and workshops, the general public is given information about the latest trends.
- Opening hours: 09:00 am to 09:00 pm (Saturday to Thursday)
- Location: Office No.1302, Al Ansari Exchange Building, Beside Al Noor Hospital, Khalifa Street, Abu Dhabi
- Contact: +971-2-622-4700
British Dental Clinic
One of the long-established dental care facilities in the capital, British Dental Clinic Abu Dhabi has built a positive reputation and loyal clientele over the years. They provide a full range of dental treatments from general dentistry to cosmetic dentistry. Patients who have severe gum diseases such as advanced periodontitis can also get an intense course of full-mouth disinfection treatment at British Dental Clinic. They accept all modes of payment such as credit cards, cheques and cash.
- Opening hours: 08:00 am – 07:00 pm (Sunday to Thursday); 09:00 am – 04:00 pm on Saturdays; Closed on Fridays
- Location: Third Floor, Bin Ham Building, Hamdan Street, Abu Dhabi
- Contact: +971-2-677-3308
Haddad Medical & Dental Centre
Haddad Medical & Dental Centre is well-known for their veneer treatments. Their expertise in cosmetic dentistry also includes white fillings, dental implants, porcelain inlays/on-lays, veneer smile makeovers, smile imaging forecast technology, etc. They also provide therapies for conditions such as bite disorders, snoring and sleep apnoea.
Apart from quality dental care, many patients also look for easily accessible clinic when certain treatments require frequent visits. Therefore, residents of Al Markaziya – a popular area in Abu Dhabi – will find it easy to plan a trip to this dental clinic.
- Opening hours: 09:00 am – 06:30 pm (Saturday to Thursday)
- Location: Office 208, Mujaireb Tower, Hamdan Street, Abu Dhabi
- Contact: +971-50-609-7007
Smilerite Dental Care
Listed among the affordable dental clinics in Abu Dhabi, this healthcare provider features a comprehensive list of dental services which are delivered by experts in a comfortable and clean environment.
If you are dealing with a tooth loss, dental implants at Smilerite Dental Care in Abu Dhabi can be a permanent solution. They also offer comfort dentistry to caters to patients who experience mild anxiety or more severe dental phobia. They also specialise in oral surgery and preventive dentistry. Parents looking for the best paediatric dentists in Abu Dhabi can consider getting a consultation at Smilerite for their child.
- Opening hours: 09:00 am – 06:30 pm (Saturday to Thursday)
- Location: Villa No 2, 3 Street, SE 1, Khalifa City A, Abu Dhabi
- Contact: +971-2-555-9595
Marigold Dental and Orthodontic Clinic
Many dental health care providers in Abu Dhabi refer to Marigold Dental and Orthodontic Clinic for oral surgery cases as it is headed by one of the leading oral surgeons in the capital. This dental implant clinic in Abu Dhabi is equipped with a state-of-the-art digital panoramic machine. So for those who have complicated cases, misaligned jaws or have suffered facial injuries, this is the best place to receive reconstructive surgeries and dental implants.
- Opening hours: 09:00 am – 09:00 pm (Saturday to Thursday)
- Location: Mezzanine floor, Office #1, Shaikha Wadeema (Danat) Tower B, Muroor Road, Abu Dhabi
- Contact: +971-2-641-4020
Thomas Dental Clinic
When it comes to the best dentists in Abu Dhabi, the professional staff of Thomas Dental Clinic are among the most sought-after dental surgeons and technicians in the city. From diagnostics to complete smile makeovers, the clinic provides a wide spectrum of oral health care and dental treatments that are tailored to meet every patient’s needs in a caring environment.
Thomas Dental Clinic is also listed in the panel of major health insurance companies in the capital such as Nas, Neuron, Amity and Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company.
- Opening hours: 10:00 am – 09:30 pm (Saturday to Wednesday); 10:00 am – 09:00 pm on Thursdays; Closed on Fridays
- Location: Mezzanine Floor, Above Black Belt Sports Centre, Al Falah Street, Abu Dhabi
- Contact: +971-2-641-4400; +971-50-614-5019
Hikma Medical Center
Whether it is small tweaks such as scaling and polishing or repairing damaged teeth, Hikma Medical caters to patients of all ages. They follow a strategic procedure with a ‘Smile Test Drive’ as part of their initial consultation which helps patients foresee the transformation result before proceeding with the treatment. This involves just two visits – during the first sitting, dental impressions and digital images are taken, while the specialist presents a ‘mock-up’ smile created from advanced facial mapping techniques on the second visit.
- Opening hours: 09:00 am – 06:30 pm (Saturday to Wednesday); 09:00 am – 02:00 pm on Thursdays; Closed on Fridays
- Location: Khaleej Al Arabi Street, Al Mushrif | Al Forsan Street, Khalifa City A, Abu Dhabi
- Contact: +971-2-672-0482 (Khalifa City A); +971-2-447-4400 (Al Mushrif branch)
SMILE LINE DENTAL CENTRE
If you own or rent a villa or apartment in Al Khalidya, Smile Line Dental Centre is likely to be your preferred clinic for all your dental needs. Their doctors and dedicated staff will go out of their way to ensure that you leave with a big smile on your face. Their specialised services list includes dental surgery and implantology, orthodontics, cosmetics, pedodontics (kids), and gum treatment.
A number of health insurance companies including Daman, Thiqa, ADNIC Nextcare, Globemed and Al Khazna have tie-ups with this facility. Female dentists are also present for women and children at the centre. You can make your request at the time of booking an appointment.
- Timings: 09:00 am to 08:00 pm
- Location: Villa 1/1, 16th Street, Al Khalidiya, Abu Dhabi
- Contact: +971-2-222-2667
NOVA DENT DENTAL CENTER
‘A better life starts with a beautiful smile’; that is the motto of Nocadent Dental Centre. Since its inception in 2009, it has been serving the residents of Abu Dhabi. Their core dental services include pediatric dentistry, dental restorations, cosmetic dental procedures, orthodontics, veneers, and more.
- Timings: Saturday to Wednesday from 09:00 am to 10:00 pm | Thursday 09:00 am to 02:00 pm | Friday closed
- Location: Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street, Abu Dhabi
- Contact: +971-2-665-7557
AMERICAN DENTAL CENTER
The team of highly competent doctors at this dental clinic offer various services including Invisalign, restorative gum treatment, veneers and more.
Whether you go for corrective surgery, cosmetic surgery or a routine checkup, the doctors at American Dental Center will ensure you leave satisfied and happy.
- Timings: Saturday to Wednesday from 09:00 am to 07:00 pm | Thursday 09:00 am to 05:00 pm | Friday closed
- Location: Al Khalidiya, Al Bateen Area, Abu Dhabi
- Contact: +971-2-681-2921
LILAC MEDICAL CENTRE
Lilac Medical Centre is one of the most reputed dental clinics in Abu Dhabi. The services on offer here are compliant with international and local dental health care standards. The whole team at the centre is focused on providing painless and rapid treatment.
- Timings: Saturday to Wednesday from 09:00 am to 08:00 pm | Thursday 09:00 am to 02:00 pm | Friday closed
- Location: 3rd Floor, C2 Tower, Marsa Al Bateen, Abu Dhabi
- Contact: +971-2-222-2468
With this list of Abu Dhabi dental clinics, those dreaming of a dazzling smile can easily find the right dentists in the capital. Similarly, you can visit skincare clinics in Abu Dhabi to treat any illness. As for general healthcare in the capital, this guide of the top Abu Dhabi hospitals will give you further insight into notable private and government-based medical facilities in the capital.
Those in pursuit of pearly whites can also visit the best dental clinics in Dubai.
Do you know of any other reputed dental clinic in Abu Dhabi? Let us know through the comments section below!