Are you looking to change your location to be nearer to your child’s new school come September? Are you contemplating your first property investment in the UAE, or opening a new business? You may not be aware of this (since we’re not the kind of brand to be in your face with product placement 24/7) but the Bayut app could make your home seeker’s life a LOT easier, and here’s why.
Since we first launched it in late 2014, the Bayut App has had several million unique users testing it, and some of them sending us direct feedback. In well over two years, the app has undergone several upgrades for a better, faster and more pleasant user experience.
Besides holding tens of thousands of properties to buy and to lease across the UAE in the palm of your hand, the Bayut app falls in line with Smart Dubai’s vision to make the emirate the happiest and the most technologically advanced city on earth. Here’s a list of everything that the Bayut app does:
• Customise your search using filters like price, location, area, number of beds and more
• Sorts your results according to the area, price, date posted and popularity for a seamless experience
• It lets you scroll through property images at your leisure/pace
• And finds all the necessary information about a property on one simple screen, while you’re on the Dubai metro or meeting your friend for lunch
• It can share a listing instantly on your social networking pages
• Or send all the details of property to anyone you want in a message
• It can call up the listing phone number directly
• Or save your searches for a later look
• Mark listings as favourites, and much more
IT COVERS ALL THE AREAS OF DUBAI
Whether you’re looking for a bachelor’s pad in Jebel Ali or an 11-bed villa in Rashadiya, all you need to do is specify a few parameters (location, property type, the number of rooms), and the app does the work for you. Meaning – it connects you to tens of thousands of listing from Better Homes, Driven Properties, PH Real Estate, First Choice Properties, Candour, Here to There, Splendour, Fortune 5, Engel & Völkers, and much more.
AND THE REST OF THE UAE
Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm Al Quwain – the app contains tens of thousands of listing from all of the emirates. Each listing comes with amenities, nearby locations, search trends, a property index, and more. Here is all of that in motion and beautifully explained by Tom Urquhart of Dubai Eye.
IT’S FREE and simple to download
While many apps cost money to install or require a lengthy sign-up process inclusive of your credit card details, the Bayut app is 100% free and available for download on the App Store and Google Play with zero fuss.
So, what are you waiting for? Your new pocket-sized friend for apartments, villas, townhouses, offices and off-plan properties in the UAE awaits. Alternatively, use the app to advertise a property of your own.