All about Jebel Ali Shooting Club
Do you have a hidden desire to try out shooting someday? Head out to an exhilarating spot in Dubai – the Jebel Ali Shooting Club located in the luxurious facility of JA The Resort. Catering to both beginners and seasoned shooters, the club serves as a perfect option for an action-packed day. Today, we bring you a complete review of JA Shooting Club, so that you have all the information you need to improve your shooting skills.
What Jebel Ali Shooting Club is all about?
Located in the midst of the Jebel Ali desert, the Jebel Ali shooting range in the Jebel Ali Golf resort stands like a fortress. With five floodlit clay shooting ranges, it gives you the real taste of the sport. You can fine-tune your skills, practising all three Olympic disciplines of skeet, trap and double trap.
Built as per international safety standards, the air-conditioned shooting range in Jebel Ali Shooting Club offers you the best environment to discover what the sport is like.
Jebel Ali Shooting Club Membership
Those living in nearby communities such as Al Furjan villas can also consider taking up an annual membership. The Jebel Ali Club membership lets you enjoy a variety of perks, such as discounts on F&B as well as pool and beach access.
Benefits of Jebel Ali Club Membership
- Discounted rate for accompanying guests (two at member rates and unlimited at corporate rates)
- Two complimentary rounds upon joining
- 50 shots complimentary for every 1000 shots
- 25% discount on food and beverages at Shooters Restaurant
- 20% discount for the pool and beach access at Jebel Ali Golf Resort for member and one guest all days, except Friday and Saturday.
- 10% discount on pro-shop merchandise at Shooting Club
- All Neighbourhood Privilege Club (NPC) benefits
Annual Membership Fee
- Joining Fee: AED 4200 per person
- Renewal charges: AED 2625 per person
- If two or more people joining at the same time: AED 3675 per person
Corporate Club Membership Option
Recently, Jebel Ali Club has also introduced a Corporate Club Membership facility.
Benefits of Corporate Membership
Corporate members can enjoy shooting at discounted rates.
Annual Corporate Membership Fee at Jebel Ali Shooting Club
The charges for the annual corporate membership is AED 8400 per company.
Jebel Ali Shooting Club Prices
Jebel Ali Shooting Club cost varies on the basis of the type of shooting, the calibre of the gun and the grade you are signing up for.
Jebel Ali Shooting Range Prices for Non-Members Per Round
- If you are opting for 0.22 calibre shots, you must pay AED 190 for standard grade, AED 220 for silver, AED 250 for gold and AED 290 for a platinum grade.
- With a 9mm calibre gun, you can shoot for a price of AED 230 for standard grade, AED 260 for silver, AED 300 for gold and AED 350 for a platinum grade.
- For additional shots with 0.22 calibre, you must pay between AED 150 and AED 250, depending upon your type of grade.
- Prices for additional shots with 9mm calibre gun start at AED 180.
Jebel Ali Shooting Club Rates for Members Per Round
- Members can shoot 0.22 calibre gun at a price ranging between AED 120 and AED 150.
- They can even enjoy additional rounds of 0.22 calibre gun at a cost between AED 80 and AED 110.
- Shooting from a 9mm calibre gun costs them about AED 150 to AED 200.
- Additional rounds with a 9mm calibre gun cost them about AED 100 to AED 150.
Clay Shooting for Non-Members
- Clay shooting will cost you AED 230 per round.
- For additional rounds, you must pay AED 180.
Clay Shooting for Members
- Clay shooting for members costs AED 150 per round.
- Additional rounds are available at AED 100.
Archery at JA Shooting Club
If you don’t enjoy shooting, you can sign up for archery as well at the club. The club offers an archery session for up to half an hour.
Prices for Archery at JA Club
- Members can enjoy archery session at AED 80.
- Non-members can avail a session at AED 110.
Things to remember while visiting the Jebel Ali Shooting Club
There are a few things that you need to take into account while visiting the JA Shooting Club in Dubai.
- Bring your ID or a passport and driving license with you.
- You will need to complete the guest profile record before shooting
- Corporate members must bring their company ID as well
Location, Timings & Contact of Jebel Ali Shooting Club
If you are planning to visit the shooting club, it’s better to know its address, timings and contact details.
- JA Shooting Club Location: Gate No.7, Exit No.13, Near Jebel Ali Freezone, Jebel Ali
- Jebel Ali Shooting Club Timings: 01:00 pm – 08:00 pm
- Jebel Ali Shooting Club Contact Number: +971-4-883-6555
How to get to Jebel Ali Shooting Club?
You can go by a shuttle bus to JA. A shuttle bus runs from JA Shooting Club from 4:15 pm up to 12:00 am.
Dubai is a perpetual hive of activity. Other than shooting, you can even find places offering paintball activities in Dubai. So, gather a group of friends and enjoy throwing dye-filled gelatin capsules at each other at these vibrant places in the city.
Visit XDubai, a hub of thrill and adventure in the city. Indulge in high-octane activities and enjoy a slingshot ride there.