British Orchard Nursery operates one of the largest chains of preschools in the Middle East. It is also the proud recipient of more than 25 National and International Quality Awards for its excellence in child development and education. There are several branches of British Orchard nurseries in Dubai and here’s what you need to know about them.
ALL ABOUT THE BRITISH ORCHARD NURSERY IN DUBAI
Founded in 2007, the British Orchard Nursery is considered one of the best nurseries in Dubai. Their branches feature some great facilities, such as a roleplay area, indoor and outdoor play areas, gym, sensory room and a library. All this helps in developing the children’s sensory and motor skills.
- The nurseries follow a comprehensive syllabus for English, Arabic, Islamic and French studies.
- Children can take part in various sports/extra-curricular activities like karate, soccer, music, Zumba, yoga and smartboards.
- The nurseries also organise educational trips.
The British Orchard Nursery schools cater to children aged one month to five and a half years old. It also enrols children with special needs so that they too can receive the most helpful and supportive learning environment.
BRITISH ORCHARD NURSERY CURRICULUM
As the name suggests, British Orchard Nursery offers the British Early Years Foundation Stages (EYFS) curriculum. EYFS focuses on seven core areas such as communication and language, mathematics, personal social and emotional development, literacy, world understanding, physical health and self-care and art.
- There are two stages of the EYFS curriculum: Foundation Stage 1 (FS1) and 2 (FS2) that fully incorporate the aforementioned areas of the framework.
- British Orchard Nursery takes over 600 baseline assessments to understand the needs of students with regard to the EYFS curriculum.
- Teachers at the nursery complete Ages & Stages Questionnaires®, Third Edition (ASQ-3™) bi-annually and sends the same questionnaire to parents to record their child’s progress, highlighting their kid’s strengths and weaknesses. The progress is determined based on five developmental areas: communication, motor coordination, critical thinking and personal-social skills.
LIST OF BRITISH ORCHARD NURSERIES IN DUBAI
There are 12 branches of the British Orchard Nursery in Dubai spread across the emirate. Here is a list of all the British Orchard Nursery branches in Dubai.
BRITISH ORCHARD NURSERY BUR DUBAI
Located in Al Mankhool, this branch is a good option for those living in the apartments in Bur Dubai. Set in a spacious villa, the nursery has state-of-the-art facilities to help kids learn and grow in a comfortable environment. It is also one of the top nurseries in Bur Dubai.
- Location: Villa 54, Street 33, Al Mankhool
- Contact: +971-4-398-3536 | +971-54-586-5336 (WhatsApp)
- Email: email@example.com
BRITISH ORCHARD NURSERY JUMEIRAH
Parents living in this upscale waterfront community can consider the British Orchard Nursery in Jumeirah. Built inside a beautiful and spacious villa, this nursery provides a friendly learning environment. It is also a good option for those residing in Umm Suqeim or the adjoining areas.
- Location: Bandol Street, Villa 35, Umm Suqeim 1, Jumeirah 3
- Contact: +971-4-591-6888 | +971-56-522-6505 (WhatsApp)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BRITISH ORCHARD NURSERY DUBAI SILICON OASIS
If you live in Silicon Oasis, you can consider enrolling your child in this branch of the British Orchard Nursery. Counted among the best nurseries in Dubai Silicon Oasis, this branch is equipped with all the facilities needed to ensure a healthy and effective learning environment for your child.
- Location: Ground Floor, Palace Towers, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Opposite Choithrams
- Contact: +971-4-388-6602 | +971-50-854-2722 (WhatsApp)
- Email: email@example.com
BRITISH ORCHARD NURSERY DUBAI MEDIA CITY
The British Orchard Nursery Media City is located in Business Central Towers. It is a good option for parents working or living in Dubai Media City. Residents of adjoining areas like Al Barsha can also consider sending their kids to this nursery.
- Location: Ground Floor, Business Central Towers, Next To Gloria Hotel
- Contact: +971-4-438-5255 | +971-54-586-5334 (WhatsApp)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BRITISH ORCHARD NURSERY JBR
The famous beachfront development of Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) is also home to a British Orchard Nursery branch. The institute comes with state-of-the-art facilities to help children learn better.
- Location: Plaza Level, JBR Walk, Shams 2
- Contact: +971-4-447-5881 | +971-54-586-5321 (WhatsApp)
- Email: email@example.com
BRITISH ORCHARD NURSERY AL TWAR
British Orchard Nursery Al Twar is a convenient option for families living in the community. Parents who live in nearby areas like Muhaisnah, Hor Al Anz and Al Qusais can also consider sending their little ones to this nursery. The campus is beautiful and offers kids an environment where they can participate in different activities.
- Location: Villa 16A, 28b Street, Near Al Masjid Park, Al Twar 1
- Contact: +971-4-261-8788 | +971-54-586-5344 (WhatsApp)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BRITISH ORCHARD NURSERY DUBAI WOMEN’S COLLEGE
There is also a branch of the British Orchard Nursery in Dubai Women’s College, where your children can get the best care and education in a secure environment. This is suitable for people living in Al Nahda and Al Qusais and is also referred to as British Orchard Nursery Al Nahda.
- Location: Al Diyafah School, Opposite Gate 5
- Contact: +971-2-206-4137 | +971-50-572-7021 (WhatsApp)
- Email: email@example.com
BRITISH ORCHARD NURSERY MIRDIF
This branch of the nursery has highly-trained staff who ensure your child’s wellbeing and development. It is considered one of the best nurseries in Mirdif.
- Location: Inside Shorooq Community Centre, Mirdif
- Contact: +971-4-514-7913 | +971-54-586-5335 (WhatsApp)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BRITISH ORCHARD NURSERY DIFC
British Orchard Nursery also has a branch in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). Apart from a gym and a football court, the nursery has a small playground with colourful swings and other interesting features. This is particularly convenient for parents who live in DIFC, Sheikh Zayed Road or adjoining areas.
- Location: Central Park Towers, 127 Sheikh Zayed Road, P3
- Contact: +971-4-328-2050 | +971-56-687-6177 (WhatsApp)
- Email: email@example.com
BRITISH ORCHARD NURSERY LIWAN
If you’re looking for a nursery to enrol your kid near your home in Liwan, consider the British Orchard Nursery. It has a branch in Kayl Building, which comes with smartboards and other learning equipment.
- Location: Kay1 Building, Ground Floor, Behind Fresco Mart, Liwan
- Contact: +971-4-422-6303 | +971-50-854-2722 (WhatsApp)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BRITISH ORCHARD NURSERY AL JAFILIYA
British Orchard Nursery also has a branch in Al Jafiliya. It focuses on academics as well as extra-curricular activities equally. Kids can learn karate, music, soccer and French in this nursery.
- Location: Villa No #16, Street 27B, Jafiliya
- Contact: +971-4-591-9449 | +971-56-687-6175 (WhatsApp)
- Email: Not specified
BRITISH ORCHARD NURSERY DUBAI INVESTMENT PARK
Those of you who are looking for a pre-school for your toddlers in or near Dubai Investment Park (DIP), consider British Orchard Nursery. This branch has well-equipped classrooms, a gym and other facilities.
- Location: Green Community, Dubai Investment Park
- Contact: +971-4-232-2667 | +971-50-395-2443
- Email: email@example.com
BRITISH ORCHARD NURSERY DUBAI FEE STRUCTURE
Every British Orchard Nursery branch has a different fee structure depending on the number of days the kids attend school, the programmes they choose and a few other factors. Children can attend school for either three days or five days per week. You can find out more details by reaching out to a specific branch.
FAQs ABOUT BRITISH ORCHARD NURSERIES IN DUBAI
IS IT COMPULSORY TO WEAR A UNIFORM AT THE NURSERY?
Not compulsory but encouraged definitely! The nursery believes that uniform gives a sense of equality and unity, which is why they encourage this practice. You can buy a summer or winter uniform for your child from the nearest branch of the nursery.
HOW IS THE ENVIRONMENT OF THE NURSERY?
British Orchard Nursery fosters a safe and nurturing environment. CCTV cameras are set up in all branches that parents can access remotely.
WHAT IS THE FEE OF THE NURSERY?
It varies based on the location of the nursery. You need to contact the individual branch to know about the fee structure.
DOES THE NURSERY PROVIDE TRANSPORT?
Yes, it does. Their transport service works for all branches. Buses are safe, fitted with tinted windows and lap belts. Drivers are also well-experienced.
HOW MANY DAYS DOES MY KID NEED TO ATTEND THE NURSERY?
It’s your call, as a parent. The nursery gives you an option to send your child to school either for three or five days.
That wraps up our list of British Orchard Nursery in Dubai. If you want to check out other options as well, take a look at the top 10 nursery chains in Dubai. For those who want to go for more affordable facilities, there are several cheap nurseries in Dubai.
Cover Image Credits: British Orchard Nursery Official Website