- Arabian Ranches
Villas for rent in Arabian Ranches
Locations in Arabian Ranches with Villas
- AED260,000YearlySaheel, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla559,730 sqft
- AED245,000YearlySaheel, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla554,849 sqft
Upgraded 5 bed with pool and spacious garden
- AED199,000YearlyTerra Nova, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla444,020 sqft
Great family villa, 4 Bed, ready to move in
- AED199,000YearlyTerra Nova, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla443,450 sqft
Walking to park and pool, 4BR plus maids
- AED120,000YearlyPalmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla231,889 sqft
2 Bedroom | Palmera 4 | Arabian Ranches | For Rent
- AED750,000YearlyPolo Homes, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla1088,860 sqft
A MUST SEE! Breathtaking view of Polo field
- AED225,000YearlyAl Mahra, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla554,847 sqft
| Exclusive | Extended | White kitchen |
- AED400,000YearlyMirador La Colleccion, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla546,547 sqft
Rare Type 21 - Upgraded - Private Pool
- AED400,000YearlyMirador La Colleccion, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla465,498 sqft
Type 21 | Stunning | On the golf course!
- AED210,000YearlySavannah, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla333,550 sqft
3 bedroom | Landscaped garden | Savannah
- AED125,000YearlyAl Reem, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla333,000 sqft
3+Study Private Landscape Garden villa for rent Al Reem 1
- AED125,000YearlyAl Reem, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla332,292 sqft
Next to Pool | White Kitchen | Extended!
- Be the first to knowGet notifications and be the first to know when new villas are listed!Notify me
- AED135,000YearlyAl Reem, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla322,456 sqft
Landscaped - Close to Pool - Extended
- AED280,000YearlyAseel, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla443,434 sqft
Exclusive Brand New Villa, Single Row ,
- AED380,000YearlyLa Avenida, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla554,424 sqft
Beautifully Upgraded | Golf Course views
- AED238,000YearlyArabian Ranches, DubaiVilla565,368 sqft
Villa in Rosa Arabian Ranches for Rent Type 4
- AED150,000YearlyAl Reem, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla322,292 sqft
Great Condition - Full Lake View
- AED400,000YearlyPolo Homes, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla679,200 sqft
Polo Home | Huge Plot | Vacant Now | 6BR
- AED280,000YearlyMirador La Colleccion, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla59,191 sqft
Elegant and Luxurious 5-BHK Amazing Villa!!!
- AED148,000YearlyPalmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla352,219 sqft
READY TO MOVE-2+STUDY- LARGE BACKYARD-CALL TODAY
- AED125,000YearlyAl Reem, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla332,456 sqft
Available in December 3 BR+Study Type 3M
- AED250,000YearlyAlvorada, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla444,020 sqft
Great Location - 4 Bedroom - Immaculate
- AED125,000YearlyAlma, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla337,250 sqft
Cheapest 3M in Alma 1 I Landscaped Garden I Near Pool
- AED130,000YearlyAlma, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla221,951 sqft
Lovely Villa in Alma, Arabian Ranches
Near Arabian Ranches
Why Rent a Villa in Arabian Ranches?
Created by master developer, Emaar, Arabian Ranches is a community of the dreams. Built in a desert themed suburb, Arabian Ranches offers homes in a gated community of peace and privacy away from the usually bustling city life of Dubai but with the perfect combination of required connectivity. Being one of the most sought-after residential real estates in Dubai, Arabian Ranches is an epic community of about 4000 villas in distinct neighbourhoods. Developed with an intention of peaceful family-living, the Arabian Ranches property is a mystery to be seen in the fluttering city of Dubai.
Types of Villas in Arabian Ranches
Set in over 1650 acres, the villas for rent in Arabian Ranches offers smart modern residences inspired from traditional Arabic and Spanish themes. From cosy 2-bedroom villas to luxury 7-bedroom houses, the community of Arabian Ranches has a place for all. The properties of Arabian Ranches were developed in two phases, with 12 and 8 sub-communities for each phase which is known as Arabian Ranches 1 and 2 respectively.
Rental Trends for Villas in Arabian Ranches
The 12 sub-communities of the Arabian Ranches 1 are; Savannah, Saheel, Al Mahra, Mirador (including Mirador Collection 1 and 2), Terra Nova, La Avenida, Alvorada, Palmera, Hattan, Alma, Al Reem and the uber luxurious Polo Homes. The newer group of villas in Arabian Ranches 2 takes up 8 sub-communities; Palma, Lila, Rosa, Rasha, Yasmin, Samara and Aseel. With a growing demand, the price range for the villas for rent in Arabian Ranches is a yearly average of AED 180,000 for 3-bedroom villas, AED 250,000 for the 4-bed villas and AED 285,000 for the 5-bedroom villas.
Lifestyle in Arabian Ranches
There is an active set of events that occur throughout the year to encourage the family-friendly vibe of the community in Arabian Ranches. The highlight, however, for the residents of the villas in Arabian Ranches will most probably be the Arabian Ranches Golf Club – a desert-style 18-hole signature golf course designed by Ian Baker-Finch, the winner of the Open-Championship. The villas for rent in Arabian Ranches offer ample living space and balconies and terraces or courtyards that open across the golf course. Apart from the usual swimming pools and gyms, residents of the Arabian Ranches can also enjoy a skate park, children’s park, basketball courts and various other high-end facilities. It may spike up the interest of the sports-lovers and even more of the horse-lovers who are looking into the Arabian Ranches villas for rent to know that it is also the home for Dubai Equestrian & Polo Club. Al Rahman mosque is available for the spiritual needs of the people living in the houses for rent in Arabian Ranches. For shopping, the Ranches souk covers most requirements. The neighbourhood of the Arabian Ranches is like a village community with cafes, restaurants and retail outlets along with a wide range of open spaces, walkways and bicycle trails. Educational Institutions such as the Jumeirah English Speaking School and Raffles Nursery, and healthcare centres add to the integrated lifestyle of the residents of the villas in Arabian Ranches. The properties in Arabian Ranches emit an elegant luxury that does not seem so overly fancy, making it an idyllic place to live.
Reasons for Renting Villas in Arabian Ranches
It is important to consider the benefits of a commitment before you put your savings into it. For anyone looking at the villas for rent in Arabian Ranches does not need to worry, as the properties here are always one of the most desired for homes in Dubai. One thing to consider for those looking at the Arabian Ranches villas for rent is that it is a quiet suburb. Thus, unless you are among the ones that love the chaos of the city, life in the Arabian Ranches will be a perfect option for renting a property in Dubai.