- Arabian Ranches
- AED85,000YearlyPalmera 1, Palmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla232,179 sqft
- AED185,000YearlySavannah, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Flexible Cheques | Well Kept Villa | Private Pool343,216 sqft
- AED100,000YearlyPalmera 3, Palmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Pool Access | Pet Friendly | Garden Views232,000 sqft
- AED200,000YearlyMirador La Colleccion 2, Mirador La Colleccion, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Huge Villa I Private Pool I Type 14 I Exquisite568,429 sqft
- AED250,000YearlyMirador La Colleccion, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
6 BHK Villa for Rent in La Mirador Collection685,000 sqft
- AED205,000YearlySaheel 3, Saheel, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Best Property in Arabian Ranches! One Month Free! Multiple Cheques!343,324 sqft
- AED340,000YearlyHattan, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Fully Upgraded | Type L1 | Private Pool656,967 sqft
- AED90,000YearlyAl Reem 1, Al Reem, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
4E - Short Walk To Park And Pool - Availble June221,759 sqft
- AED120,000YearlyPalmera 4, Palmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Landscaped | Next to pool, park and tennis court | Immaculate condition232,219 sqft
- AED110,000YearlyAl Reem 1, Al Reem, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Available | 3 Bedrooms | Maids and Study342,519 sqft
- AED220,000YearlyMirador 1, Mirador, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Well Maintained 5 Bed Villa | Prime Location554,947 sqft
- AED140,000YearlyAlma 1, Alma, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
ARABIAN RANCHES EXPERT / TYPE 2M / SINGLE ROW322,627 sqft
- AED225,000YearlyAlvorada 3, Alvorada, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Best Deal | Private Pool | 4 BR and Maids444,020 sqft
- AED309,000YearlyMirador La Colleccion, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Full Golf Course Villa In Arabian Ranches With Pvt Pool678,500 sqft
- AED230,000YearlyMirador 1, Mirador, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Well-maintained 6 Bedroom Villa | Type 13667,767 sqft
- AED195,000YearlyAlvorada 2, Alvorada, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Amazing 4 Bedroom Villa | Alvorada Type B1443,884 sqft
- AED220,000YearlyAlvorada 3, Alvorada, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
AMAZING 4BD Villa | Ready To Move In457,516 sqft
- AED219,998YearlyMirador, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
One Month Free | Type 13 | 6BR+Maids | Opp Pool667,767 sqft
- AED125,000YearlyPalmera 4, Palmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Well-managed and Type B 3 Bedroom Villa333,001 sqft
- AED105,000YearlyPalmera 4, Palmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Gated and Well-maintained 2 Bedroom Villa221,889 sqft
- AED230,000YearlyAlvorada 3, Alvorada, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Flexible Cheques, Type C2, Opposite Pool and Park554,424 sqft
- AED230,000YearlyMirador, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Upgraded - Landscaped - Furnished 5 BHK544,947 sqft
- AED105,000YearlyPalmera 3, Palmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
ARABIAN RANCHES EXPERT / UPGRADED / EXTENDED231,889 sqft
- AED1,200,000YearlyPolo Homes, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Stunning Fully Upgraded 7 Bedroom with Private Pool718,000 sqft
Near Arabian Ranches
Renting a Villa in Arabian Ranches
Created by master developer, Emaar, Arabian Ranches is a community of the dreams. Built in a desert themed suburb, Arabian Ranches offers homes in a gated community of peace and privacy away from the usually bustling city life of Dubai but with the perfect combination of required connectivity. Being one of the most sought-after residential real estates in Dubai, Arabian Ranches is an epic community of about 4000 villas in distinct neighbourhoods. Developed with an intention of peaceful family-living, the Arabian Ranches property is a mystery to be seen in the fluttering city of Dubai.
What Types of Villas are in Arabian Ranches?
Set in over 1650 acres, the villas for rent in Arabian Ranches offers smart modern residences inspired from traditional Arabic and Spanish themes. From cosy 2-bedroom villas to luxury 7-bedroom houses, the community of Arabian Ranches has a place for all. These properties were developed in two phases, with 12 and 8 sub-communities for each phase which is known as Arabian Ranches 1 and 2 respectively.
What are the Rental Price Trends for Villas in Arabian Ranches?
The 12 sub-communities of the Arabian Ranches 1 are; Savannah, Saheel, Al Mahra, Mirador (including Mirador Collection 1 and 2), Terra Nova, La Avenida, Alvorada, Palmera, Hattan, Alma, Al Reem and the uber luxurious Polo Homes. The newer group of villas in Arabian Ranches 2 takes up 8 sub-communities; Palma, Lila, Rosa, Rasha, Yasmin, Samara and Aseel. With growing demand, the price range for the 3-bed rental villas in Arabian Ranches is a yearly average of AED 180,000, AED 250,000 for the 4-bed villas and AED 285,000 for the 5-bedroom houses.
What is the Lifestyle in Arabian Ranches like?
There is an active set of events that occur throughout the year to encourage the family-friendly vibe. The highlight, however, for the residents will most probably be the Arabian Ranches Golf Club – a desert-style 18-hole signature golf course designed by Ian Baker-Finch, the winner of the Open-Championship. The villas in Arabian Ranches offer ample living space and balconies and terraces or courtyards that open across the golf course. Apart from the usual swimming pools and gyms, residents of this community can also enjoy a skate park, children’s park, basketball courts and various other high-end facilities. It may spike up the interest of the sports-lovers and even more of the horse-lovers to know that it is also the home for Dubai Equestrian & Polo Club. Al Rahman mosque is available for the spiritual needs of the people living in this community. For shopping, the Ranches souk covers most requirements. The neighbourhood of the Arabian Ranches is like a village community with cafes, restaurants and retail outlets along with a wide range of open spaces, walkways and bicycle trails. Educational Institutions such as the Jumeirah English Speaking School and Raffles Nursery and healthcare centres add to the integrated lifestyle of the residents of these villas. The properties in Arabian Ranches emit an elegant luxury that does not seem so overly fancy, making it an idyllic place to live.
What are the Reasons for Renting Villas in Arabian Ranches?
It is important to consider the benefits of a commitment before you put your savings into it. For anyone looking at the villas for rent in Arabian Ranches does not need to worry, as the properties here are always one of the most desired for homes in Dubai. One thing to consider for those looking at the Arabian Ranches is a quiet suburb. Thus, unless you are among the ones that love the chaos of the city, life in the Arabian Ranches will be a perfect option for renting a property in Dubai.