- Arabian Ranches
- on August 17, 2021AED5,790,000Al Mahra, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla444,000 sqft
- on August 15, 2021AED2,500,000Al Reem 1, Al Reem, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Reduced | Vacant Now | Open To Offers!332,456 sqft
- on September 9, 2021AED5,550,000Alvorada 3, Alvorada, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Vacant on Transfer Type B1 | Single Row443,884 sqft
- on September 16, 2021AED5,550,000Alvorada 3, Alvorada, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Amazing Family Home | Vacant | Must View433,884 sqft
- on September 13, 2021AED2,050,000Palmera 1, Palmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Fully Extended | Vacant On Transfer | Single Row231,889 sqft
- on August 16, 2021AED4,600,000Saheel 1, Saheel, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Upgraded 3 Bed | Private Pool | Park view333,216 sqft
- on August 16, 2021AED2,950,000Al Reem 1, Al Reem, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Type 2E | BUA 2,724 Sq Ft | Backs Lake342,724 sqft
- on August 25, 2021AED1,599,999Al Reem 3, Al Reem, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
2 Bedrooms | Opposite Parks | Single Row231,780 sqft
- on August 25, 2021AED2,900,000Al Reem 1, Al Reem, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
4 Bed | External Maids | Upgraded | Pool442,724 sqft
- on August 29, 2021AED2,045,000Palmera 2, Palmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Open House this Saturday! 18th September 2021 | Viewing by appointment221,889 sqft
- AED2,300,000Palmera 2, Palmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Open House this Saturday! 18th September 2021 | Viewing by appointment221,899 sqft
- AED5,100,000Saheel 1, Saheel, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
One of a Kind | Stunning Fully Upgraded | Type 8333,166 sqft
- AED5,600,000Mirador 1, Mirador, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
5 bedroom plus maid's | Great Location566,889 sqft
- AED3,500,000Palmera 1, Palmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Don’t miss out! Best Price | Large Plot432,991 sqft
- Don't miss out on our latest listings!Set up automatic updates and instantly get to know when new properties matching your preferences are added.
- AED2,895,000Palmera 2, Palmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Exquisite Location | Extended | Type B332,219 sqft
- AED3,299,999Palmera 2, Palmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Exclusive | Lake View | Private Pool | Extended342,219 sqft
- AED2,850,000Palmera 4, Palmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Exclusive | Vacant | Large plot | Type B, Palmera222,219 sqft
- AED2,850,000Al Reem 1, Al Reem, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Fully Upgraded | 3M | Near to Lake | VOT322,540 sqft
- AED2,599,999Al Reem 1, Al Reem, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Open House this Saturday! 18th September 2021 | 10am - 12pm by appointment332,724 sqft
- AED5,999,999Mirador 1, Mirador, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
OPEN HOUSE | Sat 18th Sep | From 2PM - 4PM554,401 sqft
- AED5,400,000Saheel 3, Saheel, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Type 5 | Opposite Pool | Five Bedrooms555,308 sqft
- AED14,999,999Polo Homes, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
6 Beds | Custom Villa | Over 12,000 Sqft BUA6512,124 sqft
- AED11,000,000La Avenida 2, La Avenida, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
Golf View | Rented | Private Pool | Large Plot666,000 sqft
- AED3,690,000Palmera 1, Palmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla
A Type | 4 Bedrooms | Backs Pool And Park432,936 sqft
Near Arabian Ranches
Popular Searches of Villas for Sale in Arabian Ranches
Popular Studio & Bedroom Searches of Villas for Sale in Arabian Ranches
Buying a Villa in Arabian Ranches
One of the first specially designed villa communities by master-developer Emaar, Arabian Ranches is one of the most enviable addresses to live in Dubai, with a range of family-friendly recreational facilities and top-of-the-range infrastructure. Conceptualised as a quiet suburb, the villas here are beautifully designed with a mix of traditional Arabic and contemporary Mediterranean architectural styles. A perfect option for those who are looking for high-return on investments should think of buying real estate in Dubai. The serene ambience of Arabian Ranches, the abundance of schools, and pet-friendly nature of the neighbourhood make the houses here an ideal choice for families.
What Types of Villas are in Arabian Ranches?
This community was developed in two phases by Emaar: the first phase comprises 12 sub-communities and the second phase of eight, which is now known as Arabian Ranches 1 and 2 respectively. As a result, there is a wide variety of options for those looking to buy a villa in Arabian Ranches; one can choose between traditional Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, Moroccan Andalusian or Santa Fe inspired homes. Even when it comes to different configurations, the properties in Arabian Ranches do not disappoint; everything from cosy 2-bedroom villas, spacious 3-bedroom houses and even luxury 7-bedroom units are up for grabs.
What are the Sales Price Trends for Villas in Arabian Ranches?
The 12 sub-communities in the first phase of the Arabian Ranches, include Saheel, Savannah, Mirador (including Mirador Collection 1 and 2), Al Mahra, Terra Nova, Hattan, Alvorada, La Avenida, Palmera, Al Reem, Alma and the uber luxurious Polo Homes. The newer set of villas in Arabian Ranches are spread over eight sub-communities; Lila, Palma, Rasha, Rosa, Samara, Yasmin and Aseel. If you are looking at owning a villa in Arabian Ranches, it’s interesting to note that the area has high rental yields, making it an in-demand location for property investments in Dubai. The buying prices for 2-bedroom villas in Arabian Ranches starts from 1.4 million AED and the sale price for 4-bedroom houses starts at 2.1 million AED.
What is the Lifestyle in Arabian Ranches like?
The community of Arabian Ranches is extremely active with a lineup of events all year through to promote the family-friendly vibe of the development. The highlight for those owning a villa here will most likely be the eponymous Golf Club - a signature 18-hole desert-style golf course designed by the Open-Championship winner Ian Baker-Finch. The verdant slopes of the Arabian Ranches Golf Club are beautifully complemented by the landscaped gardens and parks. Emaar has left no stone unturned when it comes to the shared facilities on offer for those looking to buy property in Arabian Ranches. Besides the predictable ones like gyms and swimming pools, people living in this community also have access to a dedicated children’s park, a skate park, basketball courts and many other high-end amenities. Sports lovers looking to purchase a house in Arabian Ranches will be happy to note that along with the golf club, parks and other recreational facilities, the area is also home to an Equestrian Centre and Polo Club as well. Like most residential areas in Dubai, Al Rahman mosque serves the spiritual needs of those living in Arabian Ranches. The Ranches souk takes care of most shopping requirements. For parents looking to have their next home in Arabian Ranches, the Jumeirah English Speaking School and Raffles Nursery are one of the best schools and nurseries in the city. Do note, however, that the nearest metro is 20-minutes away, so those purchasing villas here would require their own vehicles to get around town easily. The houses in Arabian Ranches exude a refined luxury without being overly flashy, making it one of the most idyllic areas to live in Dubai.
What are the Reasons for Investing in Arabian Ranches?
It’s always important to weigh the benefits of buying a property before making the move and investing all your life savings. Those looking at the Arabian Ranches villas have no reason to worry, as properties in the area are always among the most coveted houses in the city. The only thing to consider for someone looking at buying houses is that it’s a fairly quiet suburb. So unless you are the sort to want to paint the town red, life in Arabian Ranches is what most people would call perfect. Get to know all about the Arabian Ranches community and make an informed decision.