- Arabian Ranches
Villas for sale in Arabian Ranches
Locations in Arabian Ranches with Villas
- AED3,990,000Alvorada, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla454,020 sqft
- AED2,000,000Palmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla332,219 sqft
Invest 3BR+Storage Villa w/ Nice Garden
- AED4,601,888Aseel, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla453,434 sqft
New Year Best Offer By Emaar Properties
- AED11,999,999Polo Homes, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla569,109 sqft
Upgraded | Fully Furnished | Exclusive
- AED4,900,000Mirador La Colleccion, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla453,458 sqft
Deal of the month for a well maintained type 16 with the massive plot.
- AED2,050,000Al Reem, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla332,654 sqft
Low Price | Vacant Now| Ideal Investment
- AED2,750,000Palmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla332,936 sqft
Pool close by, Well located, AED 937 sqft
- AED3,050,000Palmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla432,936 sqft
Extended villa, opposite community pool.
- AED2,490,000Al Reem, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla332,744 sqft
Type 2M in Al Reem 1, Arabian Ranches, tenanted.
- AED1,850,000Palmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla231,889 sqft
Upgraded Palmera | Park Backing | Type C
- AED3,795,000Terra Nova, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla554,361 sqft
Extended family home | Superb throughout
- AED2,875,000Saheel, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla333,216 sqft
Exclusive | Type 9 | Landscaped garden |
- Be the first to knowGet notifications and be the first to know when new villas are listed!Notify me
- AED3,150,000Saheel, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla333,166 sqft
Large Plot | Available | Great Position
- AED4,500,000Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla564,100 sqft
Ready Villa By installment of 1% per month over 8 years.
- AED2,250,000Al Reem, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla323,060 sqft
Park backing 1M| Quiet location| Vacant|
- AED1,900,000Palmera, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla231,889 sqft
Extended Type C Palmera | Quiet Position
- AED2,250,000Alma, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla332,436 sqft
Exclusive Large Plot 3 bed close to pool
- AED2,400,000Al Reem, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla452,432 sqft
4 Bed+maid Feng Shui specialist selected
- AED1,380,000Al Reem, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla221,700 sqft
Type 4M, in Al Reem 1, Arabian Ranches
- AED1,999,000Al Reem, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla332,754 sqft
Spacious 3 BR | Vacant | Type 2M | Amazing Deal
- AED2,150,000Al Reem, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla332,292 sqft
Fully Upgraded | Large Plot | Single Row
- AED4,199,000Alvorada, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla444,020 sqft
Make an offer! Open House this Saturday!
- AED5,225,000Al Mahra, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla554,401 sqft
Golf Course 5 bedroom in Al Mahra
- AED3,599,999Savannah, Arabian Ranches, DubaiVilla443,216 sqft
Stunning 4 bed| Upgraded| Private pool |
Near Arabian Ranches
Buying a Villa in Arabian Ranches
One of the first specially designed villa communities by master-developer Emaar, Arabian Ranches is one of the most enviable addresses to live in Dubai, with a range of family-friendly recreational facilities and top-of-the-range infrastructure. Conceptualised as a quiet suburb, the villas here are beautifully designed with a mix of traditional Arabic and contemporary Mediterranean architectural styles. A perfect option for those who are looking for high-return on investments should think of buying real estate in Dubai. The serene ambience of Arabian Ranches, the abundance of schools, and pet-friendly nature of the neighbourhood make the houses here an ideal choice for families.
Types of Villas in Arabian Ranches
This community was developed in two phases by Emaar: the first phase comprises 12 sub-communities and the second phase of eight, which is now known as Arabian Ranches 1 and 2 respectively. As a result, there is a wide variety of options for those looking to buy a villa in Arabian Ranches; one can choose between traditional Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, Moroccan Andalusian or Santa Fe inspired homes. Even when it comes to different configurations, the properties in Arabian Ranches do not disappoint; everything from cosy 2-bedroom villas, spacious 3-bedroom houses and even luxury 7-bedroom units are up for grabs.
Sales Price Trends for Villas in Arabian Ranches
The 12 sub-communities in the first phase of the Arabian Ranches, include Saheel, Savannah, Mirador (including Mirador Collection 1 and 2), Al Mahra, Terra Nova, Hattan, Alvorada, La Avenida, Palmera, Al Reem, Alma and the uber luxurious Polo Homes. The newer set of villas in Arabian Ranches are spread over eight sub-communities; Lila, Palma, Rasha, Rosa, Samara, Yasmin and Aseel. If you are looking at owning a villa in Arabian Ranches, it’s interesting to note that the area has high rental yields, making it an in-demand location for property investments in Dubai. The buying prices for 2-bedroom villas in Arabian Ranches starts from 1.4 million AED and the sale price for 4-bedroom houses starts at 2.1 million AED.
Lifestyle in Arabian Ranches
The community of Arabian Ranches is extremely active with a lineup of events all year through to promote the family-friendly vibe of the development. The highlight for those owning a villa here will most likely be the eponymous Golf Club - a signature 18-hole desert-style golf course designed by the Open-Championship winner Ian Baker-Finch. The verdant slopes of the Arabian Ranches Golf Club are beautifully complemented by the landscaped gardens and parks. Emaar has left no stone unturned when it comes to the shared facilities on offer for those looking to buy property in Arabian Ranches. Besides the predictable ones like gyms and swimming pools, people living in this community also have access to a dedicated children’s park, a skate park, basketball courts and many other high-end amenities. Sports lovers looking to purchase a house in Arabian Ranches will be happy to note that along with the golf club, parks and other recreational facilities, the area is also home to an Equestrian Centre and Polo Club as well. Like most residential areas in Dubai, Al Rahman mosque serves the spiritual needs of those living in Arabian Ranches. The Ranches souk takes care of most shopping requirements. For parents looking to have their next home in Arabian Ranches, the Jumeirah English Speaking School and Raffles Nursery are one of the best schools and nurseries in the city. Do note, however, that the nearest metro is 20-minutes away, so those purchasing villas here would require their own vehicles to get around town easily. The houses in Arabian Ranches exude a refined luxury without being overly flashy, making it one of the most idyllic areas to live in Dubai.
Reasons for Investing in Arabian Ranches
It’s always important to weigh the benefits of buying a property before making the move and investing all your life savings. Those looking at the Arabian Ranches villas have no reason to worry, as properties in the area are always among the most coveted houses in the city. The only thing to consider for someone looking at buying houses is that it’s a fairly quiet suburb. So unless you are the sort to want to paint the town red, life in Arabian Ranches is what most people would call perfect. Get to know all about the Arabian Ranches community and make an informed decision.